Race: White

Oh my god Holla Forums I always thought those pictures of very obviously Hispanic men listed as "white" were fake. I saw one on twitter just now and decided I was going to finally check it out for myself because of course the government can't be that obvious about these kinds of things.You were right Holla Forums you were so right it's all true they're all god damn spics and they're all listed as white! What the fuck is wrong with our government!?

Look at this! Straight from the FBI's Most Wanted!

archive.is/4Piqc
archive.is/ikcnr
archive.is/HdAQs

(Checked)
Holla Forums is always right op…always

That's why you have to further delineate white, non-hispanic. That's when you'll see we commit 1% of crimes.

GAS ALL MANLETS

It gets even worse. You know how they say the USA is about 63% white? Well, about that…

A big part of that is the spics themselves, they have a very definition of "white" is then your average American of European ancestry. People in Mexico will say "we have never had a non white president" with complete seriousness.

No…come on…we're not minority in our own country already are we?

Please don't ruin my day user. :(

Yes don't expect anyone to say anything until hits 20%

Aren't Arabs classed as white in burger land?

spics have about 64% euro DNA iirc (from spaniards) and the rest coming from natams and niggers

Do you know who isn't white though, Judge Curial who Trump made Racist comments against somehow despite the fact he's probably 104% Spanish.

Yes. So are curries, kikes, quadroons, etc.

Are Hispanic and white not separate on those? If not then it's game over for you Burgers.

Wow so how many real whites left as a percentage?

This. Spics in all honesty see themselves as white, call themselves white, and will get angry with people if you tell them otherwise. Part of the problem in these cases is because you have too many pretenders who want to call themselves white like that will somehow fix them. Shit annoys me to no end.

Scary, isn't it?

Hispanics are whites. They will assist in th construction of a monarchist nation.

Just fucking kill yourself.

I can smell the moorish blood from here

You don't know?

That's not scary.

That's fucking terrifying.

WELP, best of luck lads :(

Also, what about the global statistics about whie population in earth?

Non-Hispanic whites are 63%. Hispanic whites are another ~15%.

Can't blame them for wanting to be white, being white is fucking awesome.

Wasn't Hitler 5'9"?

however
non-hispanic whites also includes central asians, arabs, and north africans

If you factor in illegals in the country, European Americans are probably mid 50ish percent

Hitler was 6'9

Anything shorter is manlet.

It's also a side effect of how South American countries have done ethnicity
Since those nations are mostly racemixed, where most people are part black, native, and white, they do ethnicity based on self reporting

So you have tons of spics who claim to be white not only for that experience that they or their parents had, but also because it's more "fashionable" to claim to be white

Unfortunately, that's all guesswork.

Spic here.

In 99% of surveys I've filled out, there are always distinctions made between race and ethnicity. Race, notably, is always missing "hispanic". I've come to learn that apparently spics are not their own race under federal policy. All spics instead choose "white" because that's the closest on the list (we're certainly not niggers or chinks). To specify that you're hispanic/latino, you have to check it in the ethnicity field…. which is almost entirely identical to the race field except for the addition of a hispanic/latino option. And of course, ethnicity is completely ignored in official documents like the reports in the OP.

All of these clearly hispanic men labeled as white doesn't surprise me at all. You're not crazy. This is very much done on purpose. It not only paints an image that there are significantly more white criminals than there really are, but also obscures the actual number of whites that are left in the population.

Even if you do have some fools who honestly believe they're half-european because their great great great great grandmother was raped by the white man, it's not like the rest of us have a choice. As far as the United States government is concerned, we are white.

Why do you think we often say that there are around 50% whites in the US? The data used is really shit, some arabs and hispanics are declared as white.

Hitler's a big guy

für dich

Sure, that's done on purpose today. It's also a historical legacy. Because the US was founded as a white country, there were really only three options for race. White british, nigger, and injun. The injuns usually were just in their tribes and outside of white law, so just white and nigger. This was really never supposed to change. The other options are just additions, because suddenly other people.

I think they do need to add some other option, because I consider our Injuns separate from those south of the border. It can't be hispanic because that's just a language. One that I imagine the actually fully white spaniards are rather angry about being used that way.

Shouldn't they be listed as Amerindian?

Spain isn't even white.
Argentina ain't white.
Cuba ain't white.
Cameron Diaz is half white.

The census is self reported.

I bet it'd be higher if she 23andme

Wouldn't the right word be "Caucasian" instead of white?

Jews are white

Extremely weak bait detected. Please try harder next time.

Initiating sage sequence…complete.

Welcome aboard, matey. Now spread'em cheeks wide for the red suppository.