So, I saw this today…

So, I saw this today…

Any other examples of famous blacks/minorities redpilling? It'd be valuable ammo to use on libshits and bluepilled folk in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/I still hate jews/movies/5956608/
youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s
youtube.com/watch?v=JaXxeK7NHjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI
youtube.com/watch?v=eUbOcgj8AjQ
archive.is/MggVR
youtube.com/watch?v=HeFMyrWlZ68
youtube.com/watch?v=uJu8sVWQ-wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

shit thread, should probably kill yourself

How are you today, Shekelberg?

You should check out Charles Barkley, who is very redpilled too. He said once something about that the black community is going down because honest, decent and succesful black people are called uncle tom whereas your typical thug/BLM/welfare leech is seen as a role model.

Having internet problems so I can't embed or even load the page myself but here
funnyjunk.com/I still hate jews/movies/5956608/

Ah yes don't forget the most red-pilled motherfucker of all time.

This retarded nigger again?

FFS… To many punches to the head and brain damage to take this nog seriously.

The funny thing is, Moshe, he's still smarter than you.

Honestly this guy should be the avatar or banner representing this board

:^)))

Thomas Sowell used to talk some sense about race, welfare, and the negative effects of affirmative action.

Fallacies of Race - youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s
Multiculturalism - youtube.com/watch?v=JaXxeK7NHjs
Welfare - youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI
Affirmative Action - youtube.com/watch?v=eUbOcgj8AjQ

He might have cucked for National Review a few months ago, but even now he's calling out the black race hustlers from Sharpton right the way up to the HNIC as being responsible for Dallas

archive.is/MggVR

MJ was redpilled about jews and Hitler, i don't have that image now.

Man, you fuckers love this nigger.

He's anti-white. Who cares if he's anti-Jew? Everyone with common sense should be anti-Jew.

He's a wild-eyed crazy nigger who makes anyone who's anti-Jew look retarded, like him. At least represent anti-Jewishness with some intelligence. The nigger was dumb as a box of rocks even before the brain damage.

Nigger had an IQ of 78.

He was anti-racemixing, he said multiple times he was not anti-white. Go away shlomo, stop trying to D&C.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeFMyrWlZ68

I'm sure he didn't say that because millions of dollars in endorsements wouldn't have been stripped away from him.

fuck off

Old and niggered.

Ali had four wives and nine children.

And it is, of course, impossible that he changed his mind. If he cared about losing his endorsements, he wouldn't have refused the draft and lost his boxing license.

And even if he died being anti-white, him saying racemixing is retarded is an invaluable redpill. Now fuck off, Moshe.

A redpill steeped in hypocrisy, delivered by a nigger, is hardly worthy of such title sir.

Denzel Washington maybe?

Again, anyone with common sense should know race-mixing is bad.

Louis Farrakhan is against race mixing and hates Jews. Is he a good nigger, too?

Fuck yourself with your nigger worshiping bullshit. The only d&c here is you.

It's like everyone forgets Ali was a Nation of Islam anti-Trump fag. Yes, he was right in his explanation of race. That doesn't make him based, just honest on that issue. If anything, he might have been a black supremacist.

Why the fuck do you ape after a nigger who said one true statement amidst a dozen retarded opinions? Why is this your hill to die on? Why the fuck is this statement suddenly better than when a pro-white. white man said it?

Let me put this into simple english for you.

Niggers love Ali.

Niggers love white women.

Cassius Clay, a nigger, speaks out against racemixing.

It does not matter if he was a hypocrite(He was, you have proven that.)

We can still, and should still, use this.

Why not use it from a source with an IQ higher than 78 and partially retarded from punches to the head?

He was a black supremacist. That's as far from redpilled as you can get.

Most normalfags have no problem with racemixing whatsoever

Only white conservatives who live in most white states/communities know that it's bad and discourage their children from doing it.

You're underestimating the gravity of the situation

You obviously have no idea how distasteful dating sheboons truly is. A youtube video won't make you forget that shit. get da fug outta here cuckchanner

So…. You're trying to redpill… Niggers?

Son, its time to stop posting for awhile…

Redpilling and redpilled are two very different things.

Example: Ben Garrison is redpilled. The Baltimore riots were redpilling.

So here… Watch this retarded nigger talk nonsense about the subject, normalfag! This oughtta change your mind!

Yet the vast, vast majority of them don't racemix.

And people are overblowing it. Yes, there is a problem, specifically with the Jewtube pushing for racemixing, but to say the population is joyfully embracing the practice is very misleading.

Okay, sure, but I'm pretty sure OP was talking about niggers like Sowell or Uncle Ruckus. Not niggers that, through their behavior or speech, redpill the masses.

Ali was pretty based.

Sowell > Ali

/thread

Most modern normies don't know about his IQ. They also write off any white person who says these things as racist.

Why are you so against using retarded niggers to suit our agenda? You do realize it's exactly what we're doing with the happenings in Dallas and Baltimore among other places, right?

Redpilled Americans should be against both the rape hordes of Palestine and the Jew. Perhaps we could live with niggers if not for the Jew… But I'm not inviting sand niggers in either.

Ali had an IQ of 70, so no contest there.

Also, Uncle Ruckus > Sowell > Ali > feces > niggers.

This is the most based nigger of all time. Your kids need to fit in somewhere, and race mixing is the fastest way to make sure that is as difficult as possible

Again, Louis Farrakhan believes the same thing. Why no pedestal for Farrakhan?

I'm also kind of not sure if Ali was really retarded or just a troll, looking at his speeches. Sometimes he comes across as a barely coherent, babbling monkey, other times he's actually intelligent. I'm inclined to believe he faked the IQ test.

Because one of them has influence on pop culture

That's what the thread is for, sagemonkey.

I asked in the OP for more examples of blacks and other minorities redpilling.

All you've done so far is whine and bitch about Farrakhan being better than Ali.

I think, ironically, that (((they))) influenced his coherent speeches.

Wow, what a challenge

Sage negated.

Maybe. Why, though? Maybe him saying these things actually brings in more support for ((them))?

I wasn't alive back then, so I can't say for sure.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

TOP KEK

Nigger Ali said: “My enemies are white people, not Viet Congs or Chinese or Japanese.”

as said

Nigger Ali said: “All Jews and gentiles are devils….Blacks are no devils….Everything black people doing wrong comes from (the white people—drinking, smoking, prostitution, homosexuality, stealing, gambling—it all comes from (the white people).”

youtube.com/watch?v=uJu8sVWQ-wk

Summer needs to be over.

Also:

Show them the video and expect these replies:

The fact white people still show up to BLM rallies means spreading this around will change nothing.

They aren't always a coherent bunch, they probably had hopes back then for the same negro uprising happening now.

Do you goyim think I'll be outed if I post this on facebook?

How can anyone worship a nigger this much? The average nigger has an IQ of 85. Are you telling me that it's a stretch that he would score 6 points lower than that? Ali doesn't bother me, it's just you faggots that defend him and worship nigger athletes.

He's fucking dead. He hasn't had influence on pop culture in at least 20 years since his retarded ass carried the olympic torch in Atlanta. Even then, it's questionable that people gave a fuck about him.

Thomas Sowell, Sheriff Clarke.

See

Jesus, the shills are out in force.

We are defending him very little (((user))). This is good propaganda to give white liberals permission to be racist.

Aside from being one of the main heroes of 'dey cultah' and being on half the shirts I see people wearing recently.

Cosby. They will say whatever you want if you pay them enough.

Sure looks like he faked it and it worked, didn't it? Only retards or the extremely brainwashed want to die for Israel.

These obviously aren't famous, but who cares.

OK, this could be true if liberals ever gave a fuck about Ali outside of what he did in the boxing ring.

Do liberals even give a shit about boxers?

The last thing I ever saw about Ali was the Will Smith movie. I haven't heard shit about him recently except that he died. Nobody gives a shit about Ali. Wishful thinking.

Christ, you fucking cucks. Nobody cares. He was basically retarded and had confirmed brain damage and you still believe he faked a 79 IQ test? How would you fake it and come that close? If he had 60 IQ, maybe. But 79 is too close to the cutoff to fake.

Summer is officially here.

go back to 4chan

Does Cosby have any real effect though, with the rape allegations?

What's with this desire to find red-pilled niggers anyway?

Why is it so important that niggers spread the truth about Jews? Niggers already hate Jews. Their skin is too pale and niggers just think Jews are white anyway. Most niggers don't even see a difference.

Most anti-Jew niggers are black supremacists and Ali was no exception. The most you can hope for out of a nigger is a nigger that sees the truth about their kind. Ali was not that and, in fact, was the opposite of that.

Sage negated.

Here's one I found, too.

I watched it halfway in and everything he said in that part, I support 100%.
I'm yuropoor and my enemy are race betraying white shabbos goys from america who support all the jewish wars in the world, as well.

Hell. You are fucking obnoxious. Go back to eating foreskin, Shmuley.

Filtered.

Personally I can't say I like Tommy, but he is surely doing his part well enough.

Many blacks follow Holla Forums ideology. They just want a different race to rule. There isn't any problem with that. Going by evolution, they should rule. They produce more offspring. Whites make up only 20% of the world's population, after all

They can outbreed the rest, sure, but I wouldn't consider what they create "ruling" by any stretch of the imagination.

You fucking make me gag.

Yes there is. Have you been to Zimbabwe or South Africa lately?

Made possible by western inventions and "support" like (((food supply))). Take that away and they die like flies.

Should have supported Hitler.

Get out slide thread
Get out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide threadGet out slide thread

bump
hi shill

hi slide thread
this is a fucking slide thread and you're bumping it
get out newfag

Sage negated, Moshe.

And this is the reason Holla Forums has become an irredeemable shithole.

As do I

only nigger worth shit is big man tyrone

Nah, he's just a shill. They get angry when they don't get their way. The fact that they're out in such force means we're doing something right.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

THE GREAT MUHAMMAD ALI

BTFO FAGOOT WHITE CUCKOLD

HAHAHAHAHA

THE CHAMP LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did get a kick out of watching him BTFO that faggot, even though he's a fucking hypocrite. We can definitely use this.

Bump