Trump is making me gain weight

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OLD JEW CUNT TRIGGERED INTO A FATASS

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/03/05/barbra-streisand-trump-making-gain-weight/

Yeah and gamergaters made me ugly

THICC

KICCE

I BLAME TRUMP FOR EVERYTHING

>Barbara Joan Streisand was born on April 24, 1942, in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Diana (born Ida Rosen) and Emanuel Streisand. Her mother had been a soprano singer in her youth and considered a career in music, but later became a school secretary. Her father was a high school teacher at the same school, where they first met. Streisand's family was Jewish; her paternal grandparents emigrated from Galicia (Poland–Ukraine) and her maternal grandparents from the Russian Empire, where her grandfather had been a cantor.

She's like one of the most famous Jews in America.

THE RUSSIANS HACKED MY ADIPOSE TISSUE GUYS I SWEAR

to be fair, before just now I was only vaguely aware that she even existed. she was just another name that I recall my mom mentioning when talking about her youth.

Nigga, she's like Queen Jew

The Trump curse only works on ugly people.

as much as I would like to, not even we can take credit for your genetics, son.

BARBARA STREISAND
UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUU

women's rights were a mistake

Half of the male population voted Hilary.

cucks shouldn't vote either

define 'male'

Communists aren't human though.

Did I assume their gender or something? I thought it was about having dicks.

democracy is a mistake

why should the majority get to tell anyone what to do?

The government was not supposed to tell people what to do. It became that way because of dumb people like yourself who believe so and as consequence gave them the power to.

Its pretty much like moderation hell.

Thanks Trump!

Also wasn't this dumb bitch supposed to move to Canada?

the fuck? I said they shouldn't tell anyone what to do in the very post you replied to

You are blaming democracy for it, as if government fundamentally exist to tell people what to do. Democracy is not the problem.

no, government is the problem. democracy just sucks because people act like government tyranny is completely fine as long as that government was elected democratically

why are you triggered OP?