Cops Tell Black Women To Fuck Off

Minneapolis police officers walk off WNBA security detail in protest of Black Lives Matter

sports.yahoo.com/news/minneapolis-police-officers-walk-off-wnba-security-detail-in-protest-of-black-lives-matter-150159041.html

On mobile right now and can't archive

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i21MU
archive.is/MLHPK
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
almasdarnews.com/article/american-charged-aiding-isis-failed-travel-attempt-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe cops are starting to get uncucked.

Talk shit, get hit.

fucking hell

What exactly is the controversy here?

Not being dominated by non-whites is racist goy, didn't you get the CURRENT YEAR memo?

kek, I love how it doesn't even mention the five cops killed in Dallas.

You fucking retard, yes you can.

I was tired of copy pasting with my fucking thumbs okay asshole

He's right.

I use archive.is with my phone all the time. What's one more >copy >paste?

Don't feed Yahoo's nigger feminists any more money. Yahoo is literally filled with nigger feminists from the top down and they ruined the company. To be fair, it wasn't going anywhere anyway, though.

archive.is/i21MU

At this point, things are so absurd that it's only a matter of time until everything collapses like a house of cards in a tornado, and I'm giddy to see it happen. Jews will inevitably try to spin any potential race war or milder conflict into their favor, but they'd do that just the same in any other scenario regardless of their involvement in its making, so we might as well have mass nog chaos where there's a chance to slip under Israel's radar and go maximum bad goy.

The original yahoo mail software is really fucking good, shame only Softbank still uses it.

That would distract from "niggers are the real victims here" narrative.

True, but I didn't think it'd disappear down the memory hole this fast

Ill do it from now on only cause our convo consisted of all dubs.

How long until police boycott other BLM supporting filth, Beyonce for example?

They're doing it on local news in Texas right now.

No. It does I just didn't link the whole article, just the juicy bits. I'm a lazy faggot remember.

See

can I get a source on that webm?

You hit the nail on the head, but it applies to more than just niggers nigging out during niggerball. If you look up videos of all the families saying their boy dindu nuffin, they all also try to justify whatever action he was doing that got him killed. How was he supposed to make money, except by robbing people, selling drugs, stealing cars, etc?

But if a white man did it to them, you can bet your life savings that they would be baying for blood.

good for them
I thought I was going to have to move
I hope the next winter is so cold these nogs flee like roaches

having self esteem

Yeah, I've seen it too. Hero negress shields her keeids from da' bullets and thanks police.

Didn't Beyonce tell cops not to show up as protection for her events?

I'm going to assume they've already turned their back on her.

Implying you can't type "archive.is/" in front of your link on mobile.

Fucking summerfags.

You know what this means, right?

Soon we will be able to lynch niggers and no one will give a fuck.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

No. She just shits on them every chance she gets while standing for BLM. She held a minute of silence last night at her concert for the 2 niggers that died in the last week, nothing for the cops in Dallas. Cops are still doing her shows.

This has been a radioactive incident for the left and they want to avoid discussing it at all costs.

There was perhaps a 24-36 hour period of coverage that focused on the cops and then it was right back to Nigger Lives Matter protests. It's just another method of lying by omission. If they don't report on it then it never happened or was inconsequential.

So wait, if the cops stop protecting BLM, does this mean white Americans will finally fight back? Or continue to ignore the problems?

To be honest, I don't know what the best way here is, de-escalation or escalation, push or retreat.

Police union has already boycotted her.

archive.is/MLHPK

No. No it should not. That is literally what a protest of a job is about.

NYC police did something similar like a year and a half ago. They refused to patrol certain areas because the mayor was trying to cuck them.

Ah. I just looked and saw her concert last night was in Spain.

Bitch, I see your tripfag ass always making some negative ass comment in every thread and never making a thread of your own. Fuck off to Brit/pol/ where they revel in tripfag cancer.

Filtered

Of course they do, I'm well aware of this, but I was just trying to keep it succinct rather than making a long post about it.

Poor little Jamal, that sweet 30 year old newborn angel, he was just trying to make money the way his ancestors all did, as should be allowed by the wicked white man's law. And since it's illegal, blessed Jamal has to do it anyways just to survive, because whitey's racism keeps him from getting a job or completing basic education, as do the cracker's fake facts about lower IQ, dysfunctional black families and massive black-on-black murder rates.

I feel like I lost 20 IQ points just writing that shit.

>can I get a source on that webm?

I have no idea where it came from myself, sorry.

It's not that simple. If the police stop giving a fuck in cities, nogs will take to the white areas to destroy shit. Then you'll have your race war.
Right now, this shit doesn't affect the majority of white America. If the cops backed off totally, niggers would take it to white America and we'd have no choice but to defend our properties. It would be all-out civil war in some areas. I would say race war, but as you've noticed, a lot of cucked whites are involved. It would become a right vs. left war. Nothing would stop it from repeating 1865.

Hm, in that case, all the attacks on white police are to basically force them away so that they can attack whites and the race war?

5 Officers are killed by the black terrorist group blm that in his own words stated that he wanted to kill all white people (European-Americans) & police.
Shortly afterwards black client that hires police officers to provide security then publicly supports terrorist group blm.
Somehow this idiot writer thinks it is "political" for people to want to preserve their lives and not provide security to people sympathetic to terrorist organizations that that want them dead……. Right

Blm= black Isis

In a way, I agree.

This is what niggers want:

The abolishment of police isn't so much to start the race war as much as it is so they can brutally victimize whites. The race war is just what happens as an effect of that. Niggers don't really want a race war, despite what they say. What they want is to steal, rape and kill whites at will. The race war isn't on their radar as they don't think white people will fight back. They think we're gigantic pussies who will take what they dish out. The race war is just what happens when they get what they want. As usual, they lack the foresight to understand that we will fight back. They aren't as tough as the media portrays them to be. We know it, but they think they're invincible. The media has told them they are the toughest people ever and they'll defeat us all.

But they're too stupid to figure out that a race war will come. And it'll be over in less than a week with piles of dead niggers everywhere they try to attack us.

Probably not. The police will do what happened in NYC after Ferguson happened and the NYC mayor tried to cuck the police. They'll just refuse to patrol in nog areas.

But I think he is right, in a way. Niggers won't be satisfied with police letting them have the cities. When that happens, there will be nothing to steal or rob. They'll turn to white communities. That is what will spark the race war.

Sure. They'll ruin their own neighborhoods then turn to white neighbohoods. The police will still be in the white neighborhoods though. In more densely packed numbers.

I think Obama may get his federal police force.
Here's hoping he won't and that Trump crushes Hillary in the November elections.

Bingo.

If the police fail to protect us, and they will - probably because white cucks think it's racist and demand that they let niggers get away with everything - whites will have to rise up to protect our own. There's your race war.

I know it's jewy but I'm gonna quote Atlas Shrugged anyway:

I guess. I just don't think it will be as bad as quickly as I thought you were implying.

It will still take some time.

I don't get it…

Didn't mean to imply that it would happen quickly.

At minimum, it would take 18 months to really kick off. We're talking NYC, LA, DC, Dallas, Cleveland… all must be totally fucked first.

The white man is doing everything for everyone.
Maybe the white man should stop working so hard to support niggers.

His quote is implying that Atlas (whites) should stop supporting minorities. They are the burden we carry, a living, breathing population of millstones that are just begging to be dropped from our yoke.

I could see NYC and LA. More than likely Milwaukee, Ferguson / St Louis area as well.

I don't think that's going to happen. Cops are some of the most redpilled people out there

When this happens, I'm betting they all turn into trees like Texhnolyze

This is fucking cancer

They still cry about goygate?

The cops are only as strong as the people who give them orders.

That's why they've let niggers block freeways, streets and bridges these last few days without so much as lifting a finger. Cops aren't cucks. They'd love to take a baton to these niggers. But the people who give them their orders are TOTALLY cucked. If these last few days haven't proven that, nothing will.

Only up to a point.

The freeway blocking weren't physically hurting anyone so the cops followed the orders to let it happen.

The moment people start getting hurt is when the cops will begin to deny orders from the top if they effectively allow it to happen.

Whether it's the Minnesota governor blaming the nigger shooting on racism or it's the mayors telling the cops not to make the black kids angry… The problem is that hands are tied. And it's whites or Jews that are tying their hands.

When niggers come to the suburbs and white areas to destroy, will the government allow it and force whites into a race war? Or will whites finally wake up and allow police to do what they do best: Keeping niggers out.

One of the nogs dropped a piece of concrete from the overpass and it broke an officer's vertebrae. They still didn't break it up for a long time after that. They cucked hard.

They do.

It's stupid and all, but they just can't let that go 2 years later.

That was MN [little Sweden].

Don't forget about throwing firecrackers into a cop's face. After a fucking shooting of 5 cops.

Cops didn't do shit. Their hands were tied.

GamerGate is like the SocJus Shoah, except it's based on real events. They won't stop crying about it for a while yet.

I didn't know about that.

Of course it was MN and they're cucked. But orders were given not to defend themselves. It will happen again.

They may not be able to stop the niggers, but they damn sure won't stop us from taking the law into our own hands either. Hence, the race war.

To add… I think the police will actually be neutral during a race war.

They'll be told not to touch the niggers, but they won't be going after whites either.

This is the last I'll reply because you seem to think because a small few police are cucked that all are cucked. Not only is that a fallacy of composition, it's wrong.

I know for a fact from police in my family that they are allowing this shit to brew. They know the race war is coming. They want it to come.

Right, sorry. These events are so interchangeable in my mind. Nogs nogging on freeways just blends together in a swirl of rage.

No, I'm not saying the police are cucked. I'm saying the government is cucked and won't let them do their jobs.

Learn to read.

Her torso spins a full 360 each loop yet the rest of her body doesn't move. How does this anatomy work?

lol

Now that's irony

B-B-But we pay you to keep us safe!
You can't just tell us 'no'!
That's, t-that's deplorable!
Your political beliefs don't matter, just do what we tell you, stupid cis white male pigs!

PROTECT US YOU STUPID PIG AND YOU'D BE ILL ADVISED NOT TO, THEN LET US SHOOT YOU AND DON'T YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT ELSE YOU'RE DEPLORABLE!

Aww poor baby

Gamergoy actually gave these faggots PTSD

There are many mysterious in this universe.

Talk about out of touch with reality.

The body spins inside the skin for that effect. You can't see it because you only see the external features.

Its B although a lot lower on the tail.

Media must hang.

LOL.

If dubs, there will be nation-wide cop strikes but only for niggers
PLEASE MAKE IT SO

You'll never into dubs.
t.dubswizard

close but no cigar

This will never happen. Too many nigger cops. However… Removing cops from niggerfied areas altogether will give you the reaction you so desire.

Just imagine what the next few years are going to do to them.

Sell salt stocks. Invest in popcorn futures.

womens' basketball? 7,000 fans? Somebody's smoked the whole rock.

I think they'll calm down and do what they do best - making shitty jokes about how stupid everyone else is; blame everything that goes wrong in their lives on everyone else and wait until some faggot leftist like Bernie can be their hero again.

They'll do nothing, just like always. John Oliver's show will hit record numbers and they'll spout all his talking points at every opportunity and colleges will double down on the leftist agenda.

Buy stock in Jew anti-white comedians and Chomsky books.

Who would agree to work security for 7,000 bull dykes?

Has anyone ever been around a true dyke for longer than 20 seconds? My god… They should have quit sooner.

Suddenly cops are needed huh?

How about no. Cops should let niggers kill each other, heck encourage them. They set 1 foot outside their ghetto, just shoot them.

There isn't a mirror big enough and wide enough to project these humanoids

GamerGate truly was the SJW's boogeyman Hitler. It may have been a lot of things, but it cast a light on the creatures dwelling in darkness and they still talk in fear of it.

oh my fuck they are leading to their own deaths only this time by whites like the good old days.

Trip confirm.

Police, & hopefully military, will start rebelling against BLM terrorists & their enablers. If it gets uncucked enough then king nigger will have to resort to paid private armies for his martial law while the actual US military & police rebel against it.

When will things like this finally make normies realise that everyone other than whites puts their attention and commitment towards their race, rather than their duty.

At the drop of a hat, these "brave men and women in blue" will shed their uniforms and jump over to the other team

GamerGate is the SJW holohoax, an imaginary shoah fabricated in part by the press they control. They can never let anyone forget it.

Eventually there will be "GamerGate Survivor" museums full of faux evidence & hyperbolic re-tellings of shit that never happened. Maybe they'll even throw in pesticide, soap, lampshades & masturbation machines?

The police will become Trump supporters.

And after shrugging, his wife gets shot in the face by a spic and his daughter is raped by Muslims. Good job, Atlas.

Heh, remember that time when the GoyimGate shot a bunch of cops?

In its early weeks, Gamergate penetrated direct to the tender, unguarded core of of DiGRA/Common core, and then decided the rabbit hole was too deep. Why pursue that avenue when they can stick it to Kotaku and cuck-of-the-week game reviewers?

And whats stopping those controllers from getting executed on their front lawns at 2:00am? The police and the fear of going to jail/prison.

These leftists depend on the police and legal system to protect them from you and I. The moment you start assassinating and killing leftist organizers, a lot of these protests will stop. Even if they control the fed gov, if they don't have their handlers on the ground, they won't have any force projection outside of the military and federal/sympathetic LE.

The biggest impediment to just killing these leftists are the police. So if the police decide to back off for a few days, a RWDS could easily undo millions of dollars of leftist work and time in a few hours with a couple of thousand dollars in equipment and guns.

Mates, how goes the petition to recognize blm as a terrorist organization?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Get this shit spread out.

do you think some loud firecrackers would make BLM scatter when they block highways? I'm thinking OC spray and a few boomers could be effective non-lethal options

Even though GG is a shell of its former self, it still has done irreparable damage to them that has left quite a mark; Revealing their hand too early to schedule. Even after the Holla Forums-tier infiltration and leader bantering, (((they))) were unable to undo the damage that has been done by fighting back, and that is allowing the growing resentment towards political correctness and resentment towards the anti-white and anti-male agendas to be vocalized more among the general populous.

There are people on KiA and /gg/ who to this day reort every latest crazzzzy thing some plebe-tier SJW says on gaming blogsites no one gives a fuck about. They deserve to lose their hobby.

So they won't be paid
also, ignoring that there is no individual right to police protection (Castle Rock v. Gonzales)
Money should trump the fact that the people you're protecting are dragging your profession through the mud and not having the good sense to perhaps *talk* to you first?

No, fuck them, the cops are right.

It's still done it's intended goal, for the most part, even if it keeps fighting now for the sake of fighting.

I agree. They know not what they're asking for. They're relying on us to be cucks. We can't be cucks. If the abolishment of armed cops happens, we can't sit idly by and wait for niggers and leftists to come to us. We must actually go to them. Those that do not take it to them will need to at least hold their ground. If that happens, we win.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They've been doing that. Concussion rounds and CS has been deployed with mixed results.

We need swinging batons and physical action. Non-harming options do not work. Niggers only understand violence.

Useless fighting that is a token gesture and self-pacifying entertainment to them only.

To put it into terms they'd understand, GG wandered into the boss cave, saw the Lv?? boss (DiGRA + CC), realized they were dealing with forces beyond their comprehension, shit their pants and ran out. Now they're just farming the trash outside the cave (plebe SJWs) for laughs and upvotes. Some difference they're making. They "fight" just to entertain themselves.

Like I said, it served what purpose it made. So it didn't go against DiGRA and CC, and pussied out. They still did a bit of what they intended to do, and something that helped against PC. Look at the tone today. More are becoming redpilled. But that's enough derailing with GG-related shit.

When your enemy relies on you to not attack when provoked in order for their strategy to work, the war is already won. You just have to go out and fight it.

I think it was Idi Amin who said, "Africans only understand the boot, the bomb and the bullet. That is why I rule the way I do."

I was thinking as a civy at the onset of the blocking maneuver, but I guess that would only work in very narrow circumstances (meaning it wouldn't do much good if you were 10 cars back).

though it might cause a stampede of motorists and create some BLM asphalt art..but that would be sorta bad…sorta

Better webm for ya there.

When New Zealand was being colonized by the British, the Maori created a new religion called "Hau-Hau", that made Maoris believe they were immune to musket bullets if they brutalized whitey.

The Hau-Hauists got fucking slaughtered in the ensuing race wars as a result.

How soon before cops just refuse to respond to any crimes involving black people full stop because they're tired of the bullshit and politics being forced into their job?

But but blacks are not the problem…
almasdarnews.com/article/american-charged-aiding-isis-failed-travel-attempt-syria/

BLM will just have to get the Black Panthers do security, as long as they can afford the licensure, bonding and insurance necessary.

I'm pretty under a rock as far as current events go, but when I keep seeing this "Black Lives Matter" group and what happens around them and associated with them, they seem to me like an anti america group.

BLM is funded by the Kike and Nazi Collaborator George Soros as one of his many weapons against white christians.
They're also full blown Communists, another one of Soro's darling beliefs.
Of course they're Anti-American, and the niggers in it are too dumb to realize they're being played by a Jew.

Anyone watching the All Star Game?
Apparently the group The Tenors changed the lyrics of the Canadian anthem to include the phrase "All lives matter" and held up an all lives matter sign.

FUCK THE POLICE KILL EM ALL

W-Wait why aren't you protecting us ;_;

If I was black, I would be fucking furious at this BLM shit. It's making black people look bad everywhere.

I kek'd.

Shrug as in shrug the world off his shoulders.
So many dense people on Holla Forums recently.

The ambulances they blocked, are you forgetting that. Wasn't Minnesota where the little girl died because they were blocking the freeway and she couldn't get to the hospital?

All of these anti-GG faggots are still so shook up they're mostly unaware of the existence of the AltRight, AltReich, FrogTwitter, WN Twitter, NS Twitter and all the rest that have really taken off since GG fell apart.

Pretty sure his and the rest of the washed up leftist faggot "comedian" shows are in viewership decline.

It's over 100k, so it requires a response now.

And here I was thinking they couldn't possibly sink any lower than when they were whining about chick-fil-a not giving them free chicken.

clearly I do not realize the depths the negro will sink to.

GG was to Communism what Sovereign was to the Reapers.
Mass Effect was a warning, not a letdown.

Cops were always pretty redpilled. Working with crimes all the time, you start to notice patterns. I'm glad they're starting to also protest publicly against niggers

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it"

Basketball American Dykes

They just think all of those things ARE gamergate. They called GG racist misogynist nazis for so long, when they see actual racist misogynist nazis they just assume they're GG.

Which is great, because now instead of shouting "Nazi!" at bad goys, they shout "Gamergate!" which sounds retarded, irrelevant and insane. They've managed to devalue the meaning of both at the same time.

On the contrary Schlomo, this is VERY VERY GOOD INDEED.

This is what (((they))) want. (((They))) stoke the flames of racial tension by exploding cop on black shootings through the media. Everyone fucking hears about Jamal get his brains blown out because he reached for a gun, but he dindu nuffin. Thus angering the black community. Then an event like Dallas happens, or keeps happening, exploding a powder keg of death threats, hate, and murders towards cops by blacks. The cops understandably don't want to hold the flood gates of black crime back anymore. It floods into the white communities, and there's your race war. Nig nogs are going to go around looting and raping white communities, and you know whites are not going to put up with that shit, except in the cuck states like commiefornia. Whites will be justified by the law killing blacks: conceal carry, Castle laws, stand your ground, etc. This will enrage nogs and create a further divide. Obongo then confirms martial law, and fucks everyone. Because a nation divided is easier to conquer.

Just my prediction for when the house of cards fall.

Prediction: Mark Dayton won't live to see 2017

(Checked)
I read the whole screencap and we need to stay strong and keep attacking. It's weird to think that here, we have the power to change anything but we have to keep fighting, losing is not an option. Also the part about educating the youth reminds me of the fourteen words.

commiefornian here, just finished serving jury duty.

did you know that commiefornia is NOT a duty to retreat state? the definition of self-defense law in this state specifies that a person does NOT have a duty to run away when assaulted, even if retreat is an option.

we also have a robust castle defense law, one of the best ones in the nation.

source: just finished serving on a case that involved self-defense.

Sure, I don't doubt the laws are there to help you defend yourself. However, there are other laws that limit the type of weapons you can have. No more mag release buttons, no more 30 round mags. Of course nogs don't care, but the law abiding gun owners will, because the average white guy doesn't want a felony on their record. The other thing about commiefornia that's going to fail the race war is the people. Either Mexicans will join the blacks or stay out. A few might help white people. But the majority of white people there are total cucks who deserve what's coming. It will be overwhelming for anyone their. I hate to insult a beautiful state, but it's true. It's gone to shit.

No they won't. Look the cops are sort of tax based on incentive. They will just move to areas that are wealthier and protect the people there who will actually appreciate them. Basically, if you are poor you are stuck with the dogs in a dog eat dog world.

Yeah… This should be good. How long before they murder some cuck or coalburner and start an actual riot?