New Black Panthers to attend RNC fully armed

The New Black Panthers organization driving black rights in America will be attending the Republican national convention while carrying their guns.

"If the state allows open carrying weapons, then the Panthers and everyone else will be carrying guns into the convention", their leaders said about the armed protest plans.

archive.is/8XfLh

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/dallas-shooting-who-is-micah-johnson/
youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y
articles.philly.com/2013-06-27/news/40208598_1_new-black-panther-party-million-youth-march-north-philly
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw
wnd.com/2012/08/new-black-panthers-threaten-rnc-convention/
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
cbpm.org/nbpp.html
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/22/cops-gop-convention-goers-sitting-ducks-says-cleveland-police-union/
archive.is/IxT8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is where the open carry silent protestors need to go.

If you're serious about protesting a bank and open carrying, you need to show up here with it.

They seem to forget that felons can't own firearms.

…That is unless it was just alphabet soup putting the whole thing on.

Why is the second nigger from the left wearing an ankh?

WE

WE WUZ KAAANGS

We wuz fayroes n shieet

someone needs to tweet this to Trump

He's into some dankh memes.

GOOD GAME USA

Anyone wants to guess which respectable merchant is funding these brave radicals?

too bad he doesn't even have a clue what any of that means

Excuse me Sir but, you must be aware that he was in fact a ==KANG==

Mother fucker

THIS

I DON'T HAVE A TWATTER

Because Jews told them they waz fareeohs n stuffs

Let's hope they're that stupid.

muh rights
muh dick

Does his last name begin with "Soros?"

I'm going to the RNC, please dear kek let something horrible happen to me so we can start the cleanse

You're standing in a glass house.

What clowns lmao.

So how many libtards have spouted that the Black Panthers are carrying guns to compensate for their tiny little dicks?

Anyway, if you're going to the convention, and these chimps show up and start shooting, just remember that the only safe place to be is right in front of them.

Unless you missed the news a nigger just killed 5 cops and barely anyone gives a fuck, people hate politicians much more than they hate cops, much more.

==ahahahhahahahahaha=

Missed a =

Well so much for the plan of blaming the violence on Trump. The USSS is going to wreck these retards.

That was one lone nigger. A whole group of them will be hard to cover for.

Probably true.

I see no problem with this. This is a perfectly acceptable way to exercise your second amendment rights.

I think you meant:

Yeah, well, that's just it. If (when) it starts looking really bad for them, they just stop covering it.

I think you have to have White Privilege to be under some laws, heard it on tubmlr.
It sounds pretty good to me.

By the way, why are we hearing so much about the New Black Panthers all of a sudden?

Axe-tually, I wish I lived close enough to attend with my weapons, so I could hang with some of my 2nd Amendment-loving bruthas.
I wish ALL of Holla Forums & /k/ could be there, to help these fine men enjoy their constitutional rights!

'cuz they're NEW!

/k/ would be on board until you name the Jew. Then they'd probably ban you from the protest.

Damn shame they love 2A so much, but fail to understand who's working to undermine it.

They were founded in 1989.

This.

Let's look at this from a second at a surface angle, free of the obvious chimpening that will occur. These guys want to speak freely, and want their voice known. Do they bring signs? Megaphones? No, they bring their rifles and guns in open carry.

Now for humors sake I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say, let them. As long as they don't nig it up, it'll be a good example to make for anti-gun libshit salt factories.

Hopefully they react like niggers, start shooting everywhere, massacre ensures, niggers are removed, reputation takes a hit, more weapons control, rednecks buy even more guns, civil war comes to your neighborhood soon.

/K/LOCKS GO TO OHIO NEXT WEEK.

All we need to do is get /k/ in on this.

… The implication is violence and murder. (((You're))) a retard if you don't see that.

What could go wrong?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/dallas-shooting-who-is-micah-johnson/

youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y

articles.philly.com/2013-06-27/news/40208598_1_new-black-panther-party-million-youth-march-north-philly

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw

wnd.com/2012/08/new-black-panthers-threaten-rnc-convention/

There were pictures of the first Fed protest. And video.

Kind of a shame the Fed thing didn't take off after the first one

I'm honestly glad things are intensifying and going to fall apart

>this is not happening in America aside from the faggot shooting in which nothing of value was lost

Even if they did kill a bunch of conservacucks nothing would change. These people are fucking brainwashed

I guess Pit Bulls really are the Kaffirs of dog's.

I'm not denying that it took place.

But with all that energy directed at the federal reserve, surely you can spare some time to show up and protest armed niggers at the RNC. These niggers would kill Trump and Trump wants to audit the Fed. If Trump gets assassinated by these niggers, you can kiss all dreams of accountability to the Fed goodbye forever.

Best be ready for a armed counter protest. We invented armed protests!

Your police ignore nog criminals.

In reality Burger police have secret detention center black sites across the US where nogs are regularly left to die.

Let me know when your police are relevant.

That's the attitude… Armed protest mean more when it actually counts. If you want your armed protest to actually mean something, here's the opportunity.

We also invented the arms for those protests.

8/k/ is a dead board

Yeah, nah, we point and laugh at you.

I noticed it has few replies.

I wish. Sounds too good to be true.

There was a law that came out a few years ago saying that the secret service can designate a "gun free zone" during events. I'm on my phone but I'm sure someone here can find it. I remember this because madkfags were bitching on cuckchan about it because it also designated "protest zones" by secret service

Meant *maskfags

It's far from dead, just not as fast as here. Take your Ritalin, Timmy.

If I didn't have to travel through IL to get there, I would be there and armed. As it is, I'll just be in Cleveland.

"Protesting" with guns is universally fucking stupid as it borders intimidation which is technically assault in most states. Though to be fair, less bad shit seems to happen in previous ones.

buttmad eurocuck detected.

the difference is that we have guns to fight with, unlike you defenseless cattle in yurop.

It's true.

>>>/k/386920

Yeah. There are only ~2500-3500 of us here, so it makes sense.

Although since Holla Forums made

NATIONAL NEWS

we probably are receiving a flow of normies.

what are they protesting? our democracy? anti Trump? i dont understand.

We know, Black Panthers are taking them to the RNC.

Just dont take troll bait and resist derailments. If they can't handle it theyll leave eventually. garbage in garbage out

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Heheheh. That's just "Active Users". But the way it's set up, thousands of users can count as one IP subset. Some entire ISPs use only a single IP range and count as a single user.

Somebody posted an infographic about it the other day that I can't remember where to find.

tl;dr we may have much larger a userbase than the frontpage would suggest.

Is this going to happen again?

That we function as a demacratic republic

How does a shared IP work?

If I download something on depfile or whatever DL site. Will every other person in the shared IP group I'm in have to wait 2 hours?

No, it's something about how Holla Forums itself reads your incoming traffic.

Underrated post

Does it rhyme with Sorge Joros?

Look at their fucking website
cbpm.org/nbpp.html

Why is Holla Forums full of so many bootlickers? Is there a higher form of cuckery than wanting to give the police more power? How can you on one hand talk about how the Jews have ruined everything, yet at the same time support the stormtroopers who enforce the Jewish laws in this country?

The initial news reports literally said that there were 3 and then they tried to change it like nothing happened

Sometimes I think you autists are living in the Berenstein universe

Now the referral will point them to looking at this fucking website when someone clicks it

Reported for not even trying

Huh. So it's like a Guantanamo Bay on US soil but for jungle niggers. Lol. Ben mit uns.

Which makes it even more pathetic, because you have the capacity to resist yet don't.

I never link things here but what does it matter if the owners of the website might happen to notice this place in the web traffic. What are they gonna do, tell everyone how great this neo-notsee picture forum is?

How is this related to animal control?

Yes.

wut

WE FULL FUCKING DC NOW

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE ALL FUCKING STUPID

ANYONE HAVE SHILLDANCE.WEBM 1 AND 2?

Brings in shills and anti trump faggot journos who make bullshit articles. Its not life threatening just isnt healthy. There's supposd to be a referral filter for this but I'm sure it's broke af

Christ android wtf

Nah, I am well aware of those issues. I just think it's hilarious niggers are "disappearing." As if we need James Bond -level tactics to clear out some simple apes. I haven't researched it, obviously.

Ben Garrison x Gott mit uns

wut

I see

Cambodian Mud Puppy breeding fanfic cosplay group
- Sunday to Monday lunch slumber party
- Thursday battle league

Uzbek rice harvesting conglomerate
- Monday evenings
- Wednesday mornings
- and since the animated Cantonese pottery glazers stole Friday afternoons also Saturday night is Uzbek rice harvesting gala night.

Kazakh rope braiding union
- Thursdays.

animated Cantonese pottery glazing forum
- Friday.

you mean the cucks and traitors at the RNC? Nah, I'm fine with it

Du musst Deutsch lernen, faggot

wut

mein sides!

anyone ≠ kike media
the people who matter, fence-sitting and conservative whites, definitely care. Seek a cure for your retardation.

Bitte, er ist ein Amerikaner Tier wer kein Englisch sprechen.

Google Translate Nigger

Dude, you forgot the Kyrgyz/Manchu coalition tea-steeping practice group!

Those dumb niggers aren't getting within a mile of the convention openly carrying a weapon much less getting into it.

Oh yeah. I can't even!

They're Tuesday brucnh to mid afternoon snackbar, right?

lern german faggot

The only way these spooks will get a weapon into the convention is if they teleport one from inside of their magic flying pyramids.

Don't tempt them. They might find a way to activate the anti-matter cannons and turn Cleveland into a smoking crater!

Nobody actually saw three shooters. A bunch of scared normies who've never be shot at said they thought gunfire was coming from different directions. That testimony means jackshit.

It's legal to open carry in Ohio as long as you aren't at a protest. I can't wait to see these retards get arrested.

Police scanners said up to 3 shooters faggot, cry more.

"There's definitely multiple shooters, armed to the teeth."

t. - spic who filmed and saw the whole thing from across the street

a) fog of war, panic, etc
b) echoes

This is actually good for us.
Shootout at the RNC, bunch of chimps kill a bunch of white folk and then are slaughtered by police.

THIS IS IT, BOYS. THIS IS HOW THE RACE-WAR STARTS

Hilariously obvious implied "betcha goys wanna ban guns now" from the idiot left. It's not going to happen. And the Panthers are retarded if they think they are setting foot in the convention, guns or no guns.

They're just conspiracy theory derailer autists.

I can't even believe this nog got 5 cops down and in total 11 injured in one go. Even though he's "ex-military", he wasn't a fucking Dorner who actually got marksmanship ribbons AND was a cop.

just some entertaining idea for the convention, considering that nogs are easily distracted by puppetry
when a horde of armed niggers is stored somewhere along the way, have an animatronics of the Don waving hello from a balcony just above them
best if the weather is hot and the tempers flaring
all the shooting nogs can be tried for attempted murder and there's an unreasonable chance that more than a few shoot each other

Well cleveland is like 90% black so let them I say. I even fucking live here and I wouldn't mind.

NBC Statement:
"i beez fittin' to go off on deese crakuh mofo's jus' soon as dees rayciss, whitey beez takin' the EBT foh some de bullets I gon need for extractifyin' rightjus killin' fo scrimination and sheeeiit!"

Don't get pulled over. This a potential assassination attempt. I would go, but I live over 1800 miles away.

We do that to warn you guys. We don't want you to end up like us.

everybody knows this is communism, right? they tried these same maoist like tactics in the 1960's in this country and failed.

divide and conquer via race war, pressure the police and local governments to give up control and nationalize law enforcement… stage or carry out "mass shootings" and general unrest and riots/destruction to push us closer to federal control/martial law and further their gun control legislation, which they need done before they can murder everyone with a different opinion. rationalize the whole thing with malicious lies and nonsense easily dis-proven with basic statistics.

Are you going armed user? Just sit in a car a few blocks away with some gunnies and wait. If these niggers try anything proceed through and shoot them as they try to escape or flank.

part 2 of vidya

This is how fucking dense Europoors are

HOL UP

*smacks lips*

You's be sayin' dat we wuz Kek worshippers n' sheeeit?

They've been around since the 60s and 70s, and before that there were "anarchist" and communist groups. Lern2history

What, all six of them?

Nah, you know full well that the kind of rhetoric used by Americans towards Euros was mockery, not some veiled compassionate warning.

D & C shill… please ignore. I still stand with our yurobros. Both our worlds are affected by the global kikes.

godamnit if i get shot by nogs while there

All six within a reasonable distance of a single fed office. Think it's really only six people that were in on it? Think there wasn't at lease one more guy in the back of a van on the third floor of the parking garage 300 meters away watching events through a scope? Still disappointed only 6 people showed on the street but they weren't the only people there.

REMINDER TO ANY Holla ForumsACKS THAT SHOW UP, OPEN CARRY IS LEGAL IN OHIO. JUST KEEP YOUR FIREARM IN THE TRUNK WHILE TRANSPORTING.

ammunition should be carried seperately from the firearm also.

Do not put your weapon in the trunk loaded. That's illegal.

Holy fuck, meanwhile:
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/22/cops-gop-convention-goers-sitting-ducks-says-cleveland-police-union/

archive.is/IxT8s

Feels like this was planned all along.
They want to Breivik the Trump voters and right wing politicians.

I took the video

But now I live in Central America and my internet connection is too Central American to upload the original as proof

Shit wasn't an alphabet op, but it definitely wasn't ever likely to be something that caught on. It was still good times though, almost like a Holla Forums meet up :') Also stood to show that not everything is a fucking honeypot. I wasn't even put on a no-fly list.

Also, keep an eye out for NeverTrumpers "boycotting" the convention.

that's some fucking retarded laws.

Kek approves safe and lawful firearm handling!

I was notified of this when I went to the range and my magazines were loaded in the same carry bag as my AR. Was told this was a no-no. Looked it up and sure enough, they were right.

obligatory (((???)))

basically, you can carry the mags empty with the rifle. You can have empty mags in the rifle.

You can not have loaded mags during transport. To be completely safe, I now travel with mags, ammo and rifle all seperate. Ammo now goes in a locked container. Mags in a seperate small carry bag, empty. Rifle away from both mags and ammo.

Travel this way to ensure you're not going to get in any trouble. Should be no need to have everything together until you get out of the car, anyway. After you get out of the car, feel free to carry it loaded. Not until.

It would be so beautiful to just put a muzzle to every nigger head and just blow it off. Every dead nigger would be so fucking satisfying. Every dead nigger is a step in the right direction.

Thanks, FBI. I'll take that into consideration.

What about the several suspects that were being interrogated and refused to speak? What happened to those?

What about all the information that the Dallas Police Chief said he was not going to make public because of how it could affect the public, or something like that?

If they went public with the guy wanting to kill white people, what the fuck are they keeping undisclosed.

What about the several suspects that were being interrogated and refused to speak? What happened to those?

What about all the information that the Dallas Police Chief said he was not going to make public because of how it could affect the public, or something like that?

If they went public with the guy wanting to kill white people, what the fuck are they keeping undisclosed?

that's just nuts.
now that I look it up, it looks like it's this way in missouri too. fuck.
and our cuck governor vetoed permit-less carry too, the cunt.

I understand not carrying a loaded weapon in a car without CCW, though it's dicey.

Technically, it's not really possible to carry in a car without it TECHNICALLY being concealed in some way.

What it boils down to is discouraging open carrying without a permit, though. If you walk everywhere, I guess you can open carry. But they want to make it difficult to make open carry an option. That's what it's all about.

And that's not even factoring in how many anons use their phones on here? I'm on my phone right now. Each cell tower uses on IP address and I figure its probably a decent estimate that in moderately dense areas each cell tower has 10 Holla Forumsacks in range.

Put your weapon in the trunk and your mags in your pocket

Meh, why have mags on your person?

You're not going to need it until you get out of the car.

Mags can't be loaded in any fashion anyway. No loaded mags. Just keep all three in seperate spots. It's not that hard. Why give a cop a reason to bitch? Seems like you're going out of your way to tip-toe on the line of legality. Just keep all three seperate.

he was a Muslim

he trained with a large cell of other Muslims

that entire cell has been given FBI informant status so local PD can't touch them

Those are my educated guesses

I'm absolutely tiptoeing the line of legality. Having to keep all 3 separate is bullshit that puts you and your loved ones at an unfair disadvantage.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

I have this sick feeling that the RNC/DNC is going to be an upset. Every time storms come together and events seem to begin taking place it just dies down. It's always the dumbest shit that sparks bigger incidents.

webm'd.

It's Strelo/k/s, maybe if you visited once in a while you'd know that.

It wouldn't be as slow if you visited every once in a while.

I get that.

If you're that worried about being carjacked, just get a CCL, though.
Why give cops an excuse to fuck with you? I understand you think it's bullshit. Believe me, so do I. But you're not doing your family any favors by tiptoeing the line. Get a CCW and nobody can say anything about how you carry and it makes buying weapons from a dealer that much easier, too, if you want to go that route.

If not, just obey the stupid law. Other than carjackings, I don't see a need to risk going to jail or forever being disallowed to purchase and own weapons. It's not that hard to obey the law or just get your CCW.

fuck off newfag

That's a scary article.

Is the Open Carry in Ohio like Texas (need an OC permit) or is like Arizona (just need proof of gun ownership)? If they need OC permits they can't get them in time for the convention. Permits don't travel across state lines either, so the cops could have a fucking field day with all those who are possessing guns.

Not finished watching, but what's the deal with the John Birch Society? I always read that it's controlled opposition but not why.

We'll be fine.
The revolution starts in The States baby

That's governor Kasich's fault, isn't it? What is he doing about it?

Try new jersey

I don't think so. I'm less suspect of them because they were cast out from the mainstream Right by CIA-shill, Skull & Bones front man Bill Cuckley (Bill Buckley Jr.)

According to E. Michael Jones,
"National Review existed to destroy competing conservatisms, especially those incompatible with the international foreign policy establishment. National Review used conservatism to mobilize, certain ethnic groups, e.g., Catholics, behind government policies. It existed to colonize certain groups, to divide and conquer, and then get them to act against their own interests. NR was created to destroy isolationist conservatism. Conservatives who criticized America’s march to empire were demonized and decertified."

K nevermind I figured out why

Nice quads.

You need neither to open carry in Ohio.

What you need:
Firearm

Ohio is a good gun state. Probably better than Texas.