Rate the Emmas in terms of

Rate the Emmas in terms of

acting ability
personality
looks
feet
number of good movies

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.chicagotribune.com/1995-12-23/entertainment/9512230088_1_chicago-erin-brennan-university-of-notre-dame
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watson and Stone are pure trash in every regard. I don't know who the third Emma is.

Roberts. She hasn't really done anything memorable but she's related to Julia Roberts!

not even memeing watson is the better actress by far with the best filmography and looks.
also emma stone is technically an emily so this meme needs to stop.

She's great in Scream Queens

Best looks? She looks like a chipmunk.

She's done Harry Potter and then after that some shit indie films that nobody gives a shit about, and then Beauty and the Beast, which is shit.

Her dad is a better actor than both of them

I know right? His performance in The Talking Cat?!? was Oscar-worthy.

stone>roberts>watson
stone>roberts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>watson
roberts>watson>stone
stone>watson>roberts
all made only shit movies

Emma Stone is the best actress of the 3, followed by Roberts and then Watson, even thought Watson had the best luck with Hermione.

Roberts can actually be endearing and charismatic, but has yet to prove herself on more dramatic roles (at least among the things I saw).

Emma Dumont is likely much better than all of them, but she is just starting.

Emma Watson wins tbqhwyf

Have you even seen stone's filmography faggot it is shit and roberts does tv. If you like none of the films Watson has done you just don't like films because she has done quite an array and ZERO oscarbait. Stop pretending you watch film and know what you are talking about

The Help
Crazy Stupid Love
Gangster Squad
Superbad
Birdman
La La Land
The Amazing Spiderman
The Amazing Spiderman 2
Aloha
Other wood Allen shitfest
Zombieland
Movie 43
this is a shit filmography

Wow what a meme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thread

Watson is the only one who can even act decently and has range. Hell even Roberts has more range than Stone who plays herself in everything.

Stone is the worst in every category. Even her clammy looking feet.

Watson is the brit girl from Harry Potter that sounds rehearsed even when fucking in bed, Stone is the girl from Birdman, in case you are confusing them.

Stone was shit in Birdman you complete fucking pleb and know you sound like a dumb ameritard

Roberts > Stone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Watson

MEME hivemind opinion

Emma Roberts is literally insane. Unironically guilty of domestic abuse and still has a career, I can't believe it. Like the female version of Sean Penn. Is that all it takes to get away with domestic abuse? Voting democrat?

Stone has herpes? Looks like a frog?

[insert cuck meme joke]

DROPPED

Gianna Michaels intimidates me but Emma Roberts is skinnier than her so that sounds kind of hot.

Shit at least came from a living being, Watson is more like a mineral absent of life.

Wrong

The daddy issues are real.

Is Watson going to be /ourguy/?

REEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING WHORE

Watson or Roberts, Stone doesn't act, especially when she plays a hoe, which is every role
Roberts, she's the least shittiest person since she's the least famous
Stone is literally a frog, Watson is mainly makeup, Roberts is the only natural beauty. There is this one great pic of Watson where she looks like trailer trash from down south that I used to fap to a lot.
Not a footfag, but I'd probably go with Watson or Roberts
0 for all, or if the movie is good, it's not because of them, like Birdman

Emma has always said she hasn't approved of man hating feminism stop trying to meme controversy

Watson is the best actress

She spoke of it like it was a niche mythological thing, and she is reacting very surprised by how far and wide it is now that she is in the receiving end.

Idk what you mean, but she has taken many photoshoots and all of a sudden people upset she showed a little skin finally. It is retarded. Reminder she has tumblr haters for a decade who have always been jelly. Pay none of this gossip mind.

i dont know / none
stone
stone
watson in terms of gross profit

she's probably also getting torn a new asshole by the SJW crowd for having "white feminism" even though she has apparently even been talking to Bell Hooks instead of just reading her commie dyke manuals.

Emma Watson's bitchy face is such a turn on.

Stone is the best all round. No contest.

Not even a contest

COALBURNERS GET THE ROPE

She really can be a cute. I used to hate her due to nepotism, but watching some of her stuff made me get over that.

Stone is the worst hands down you fucking shit tasting pleb

Emma Watson is only Emma

>>>/4chan/

t. natshit larper

No. 1 sign you're a beta:

Rather than "hot" or "sexy" "curvaceous" "busty" "sultry" or even "feminine" the number one term you use to describe women you find attractive is the same word used to describe puppies, kittens and small children:

"cute"

You'll hang soon you whore

Dang, hommie. You tell those crackers.

Which of these Emmas is the most banging fuckin slut, bro? Which pussy would you like to stick on your dick and swirl around? Epic

no thanks faggot

Aren't all women supposed to be feminine? How is that a compliment?

He still owes him 10 bucks though.

just imagine emma watson's asshole on your tongue

you could die happy

Emma Watson is boyish, plain, and stupid.

"Emma Watson Oils Her Pubes And Isn’t Afraid To Talk About It

Emma Watson devotes her care to many causes, including the hair down there.

The red carpet stunner recently shared her beauty routine with Into the Gloss, revealing one very curious product as a go-to.

“…I use Fur Oil,” Watson told Into the Gloss. “I’ll use that anywhere from the ends of my hair to my eyebrows to my pubic hair. It’s an amazing all-purpose product.”

It writes like a shitskin escaped from Return of Kangz. Their females aren't exactly feminine.

>>>/reddit/

For Kek's sake, why?

>>>/waifuist/

Fucking coalburners.

ANY DAY NOW. IT'S HAPPENING

ALSO THE 2ND COMING. IT'S BEEN 2000 YEARS BUT IT'S COMING

The irony is that probably half of that shit does apply to you, faggot.

I haven't seen much of her work, actually.
I don't know her work, so I don't follow her. Haven't seen any interviews, etc. Unknown.
Meh. There is something about her face that just seems off to me. Not my type and the least attractive of the three.
Stellar. Long, sexy toes (greek type best type) with good shape, good nails, and a small amount of bulbous at the end. Very few blemishes on the skin, good arch. Thin, attractive ankles.
Looking over her IMDB, none. I don't think I've seen anything she's been in.

Good enough. I can usually lose myself into whatever character she is playing.
Seems funny, flirty.
Cute, pale, natural redhead. Big fucking points here.
Lovely, pale, good shape overall, nice arch. Not too veiny or skinny. Few moles.
Either Egyptian or Roman toes, hard to tell but I'm thinking Egyptian. Nice, but not ideal.
Not many, she seems a part of the Hollywood social machinery, knowingly or not. The Help, Easy A, etc.

Not bad, especially considering she started as a child star.
I can't stand her feminism bullshit.
Best of the three.
Another pair of Egyptian toes, but nice, pale, lovely shape overall. No blemishes here, these are pretty perfect peds. Great ankles.
The Harry Potter movies were entertaining I guess.

waifu threads are cancer

this is some hard autism.

I was hoping to impress. :^)

>>>/waifu/

very accurate and limited biased posts actually
Watson is quite decent and looks the best

Thanks mate. Watson in which regard? Overall, or best feet?
Overall, I'd go with Watson, but for feet alone I have to stick with Roberts. Those Greek toes just slay me.

No i mean entire looks. Im not a feet guy im a leg guy tho

But Roberts and Watson definitely have the best feet. Watsons are a little thicker and veined more

Yeah, for overall I'd agree with you.

Both better than Stone, I agree. Luckily none of them have super veiny feet.

Watson's gay feminism disqualifies her though.

are you retarded roberts directly shilled for hillary and stone did the I WILL SURVIVE trump shit on youtube. Technically Emma Stone really being named Emily disqualifies her. You don't get to disqualify because you don't like someone only if they aren't even an Emma

With time, I've noticed Watson's diction never changes. Regardless of role.

It's curious how she used to be Holla Forums's sweetheart but no hardly anyone wants to talk about her unless to deride her or something she's been involved in.

You're wrong though. That's Stone who never changes and acts the same in every single role.

Hardly surprising considering she A) grew up and B) has been a shitty globalist mouthpiece for anti-male.

we were just horny m8, and it was edgy to creep on her. she was never anyones sweetheart.

wrong you are bitter autists now she is one of the only good ones you fucking mongs

she was only cute once. like all british women, she can only pull the tomboy seeking closet cases these days. just another case of kissless virgins attaching themselves to an attainably average girl in media.
Its on par with tweens who cream themselves at whatever fagged up shirtless pop 'star' is trotted out in front of them.

I mean, I'm not going to argue that, but Emma is past prime and you know it mate.

not compared to every other actress out there m8 she has been hot for the last 10 years.

bitter autists is wrong

who knew 8/tv/ liked manface?

nice meme

Is it physically painful to have such pleb tastes?

lmao pleb

You're owned by a Roman, plebeian.

Isn't she part chink?

I know who she is because of you autists, she is entirely irrelevant

unless you are a television watching plebbor

I haven't heard that.
articles.chicagotribune.com/1995-12-23/entertainment/9512230088_1_chicago-erin-brennan-university-of-notre-dame
Mom: Erin Ann Brennan (grandparents: Rose Mary Brennan of Joliet and William Brennan)
Dad: John Young Shipka (grandparents: Ronald and LaVerne Shipka of Ocean Ridge, Fla., formerly of Chicago)
Nothing asian sounding here at all.

I'll take "upcoming starlets" for 500, user Trebeck.

Maybe I was thinking of someone else.

100% not at all signalling

nobody knows who she is irl, she is done before she even had a chance

>>>/waifu/

Roberts is BEST EMMA

Watson is a SJW cunt

Stone is a lesbian