How to get motivated to do school things?

how to get motivated to do school things?

Other urls found in this thread:

stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why

it is cute

please, user. I just got over wanting to kill myself

thanks for the save, user. I hate 3DPD.

3DQT*

no, PD, anyway if we could get back on subject please.

Was it motivation or bird girls? I forgot.

Get motivated by 3DQT's

TBH make a schedule and do your work regardless of if you feel like it or not. Resistence always stands in the way of what we need to do.

fuck it, I guess bird girls I have few

I always wait until the last second

Listen to that audiobook fam

Doing your work is going to be miserable but once you force yourself to sit down and get it done you will go into autopilot and it becomes easy.

well that is fucking shit

You can also make a deal with your psyche.

Tell yourself if you do your work for an hour you can then slack off for an hour, we got a deal?

Don't go into autopilot if you legitimately want to git gud at something though, but forcing yourself through is a good way to build up a habit. Another tip is handing yourself punishments and rewards.

Vid related is heavily art-based but still pretty useful overall for anything long-tem and generally being productive.

that doesn't really work with me, as I know I can just slack all the time

running out it birds it seems

Monstergirls are great too

I have plenty of lg's :^)

bird girls are monster girls

no need, I have like 2215 things of monster girls

problem?

Dont cheat on bird girls ever!

I am going to leave on that
fucking elves

Where's the bagina

Think of the money. Do you want to be poor?

Birds pee, fuck, shit and have babies with the same hole, its like having 3 penis and fucking her ass untill her colon, her vagina untill her uterus and urethra untill her bladder at the same time. Eggs have a special shape and they go at a very slow pace, so its like fisting.

Maybe I'm just missing the point, but why would anyone actually want to fuck a bird hole?

OP I'm back with another idea!

Yourself incorporated. Seperate your consciousness from your body. Like your consciousness is the boss and yoru body is just a machine. Then you can give it demands and put it to work.

I used to do this while learning to throw kicks. It helps seperate you from the resistence of hard work so its just like youre in a watch tower while the body does what orders you put in it.

same thing with snakes, i think

If you need motivated user to do schoolwork I could give you a spanking!

we all know that stocking is the real demon
go fuck your sister some more

That's cute
You're next over my knee!

b-but I-I am grown up

Do you think that matters to me?

and I h-haven't done anything wrong

Don't lie user
You've been very naughty!

but I have been a good
and deserve headpats, not spankings

Now now user, this is not the time for headpats! Those come later! after the spanking!

b-but but
hiding headpats behind spankings
you need to be spanked

Everyone needs a spanking once in a while

Not posting monster girls on an autistic image board would probably be a great first step

Also from my experience if you are still in high school just attending classes is usually enough to get good grades on your tests. And if you aren't a massive anti-social autist you can usually let other people do your work in projects

If you are taking a more specific education preparing you for a job and you can't motivate yourself you should most likely reconsider your career choices.

but I like it

fufu~

community college
you like slimes do ya

mother is forcing me to go.

It's your life user, not your mothers.
slime girls make me rock hard

well, i don't really want to do anything, and my mother is getting tired of taking care of me, so it was either this, or be homeless.

There is always the option of becoming a NEET. Or get a shitty seasonal job. Like working on a campsite or in a greenhouse. Work hard 50% of the year. Do what you want the other half.

was a NEET up until now, but without my mother supporting me I don't see a way I can.
As for the job thing, I tried that, I would rather choose death, and did, unfortunately that didn't work out.

I live in yurope so not sure how welfare is organized in the states. But here i could easily get a free apartment true social housing. Get free food from a food bank. And get enough welfare money to buy clothes/shitty internet.

yeah, you need to be a woman and have shit out about 3 kids to get that kind of treatment here, mate.

One final word of advise. If you really can't be bothered to work and you cant get enough gib me dats to be a NEET, take a look at this wiki
stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
Contains lot's of useful articles on how to find/get free food/shelter etc.
**Also nice collection of slime girls you have user*

what de fuck get a job you fucking neet

what de fuck quit your job you fucking wage slave

>>>/monster/

it is Holla Forums fag
I can post what I want

save