WHY YOU BLAMING WHITE FOLK

WHY YOU BLAMING WHITE FOLK

'In Africa, you ain't getting no damn health insurance because they got flies that will kill your ass'

'Just because you got 9 keeeds - that ain't the white mans fault, he didn't push Tyrone inside you!'

funny shit but he has to go back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/nigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PASS THIS TO EVERY NIG YOU CAN
DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE MEMES

He seems reasonable enough, but it's ironic how you praise this guy and keep on crying MUH JEWS.

Having your friends' and families' backs, as he said, is a far better course of action than victimizing yourself.

Uh, what the fuck are you actually talking about? We try and convince white people to stop getting Jewed, are you an idiot? Please go back to reddit or 4cuck or where ever you came from

He makes a lot of good points. Maybe the black people will have their own 'civil race war'.

Us white people can broadcast it to our homes and watch the fun. Then finally we will make Britain great again!

BASED NEGRO
10/10 Would buy him chicken

Can't we keep a few for entertainment purposes? We could turn Detroit into a black reservation.

zoo

do black people really talk like that
I thought ebonics were a meme

life must be nice on that leftist culdesac within a gated community you grew up on

If all the niggers were like him and were at least partially segregated, I'd have no fucking problem with them to be honest.

honestly most nigs are like him. I love being a racist but at the same time im not anywhere near as racist as a kike or a britfag. I have many black friends, some who i grew up with, that would fight with me in the confederate army if the opportunity ever arose.

I live in North Texas and was in high school during Katrina and we had hundreds of black folks find sanctuary here after they lost everything in Louisiana and among them were some of the coolest folks I've met. I'm against race-mixing etc but I actually have no problem with most of them, it's the media that blows it out of proportion.

That said, we have a different breed of negro here. It's not a fear thing keeping them friendly, we all love Dixie.

Based bait and switch.

Did people not know there was a difference between black people and niggers?

Maybe where you live. Almost everywhere else they are absolute cancer, though I find the kikes half responsible for the state of their community.

We call them niggers when they don't behave.

Go back to reddit

He doesn't even say Hol Up, he say's Hol On, classy Nigger right there.

I'm so fucking sick of cucks running to fellaciate any fucking nigger that says anything that's not pro-black.

Why the fuck do you make shitskins who say words into celebrities? WHY? They're fucking less than you, you shouldn't care what ANY of them say. Jesus Christ Holla Forums is doomed.

They are people

Just a lower form of people

this gay ass nigger does not want to be necklaced in africa. of course hes going to defend leftist america full of gibs and (((acceptance))).

So would there be some agreement that you would rather live in a black person's area than a nigger's area?

No. They are a different species. They are not human.

The kikes are definitely responsible for it and perpetuate it for them. I still think Katrina was some kike using HAARP to bring more coloreds into Texas.

Plenty of human beans deserve a bullet.

Help I've lost my sides

Is that a trick question?

THAS RYTE, MM-HMM!!

That doesnt make niggers on the same level as humans

These Bitches should have been the new Ghostbusters.

The only problem with this is the long-term viability of it. There's too many unknowns in the future that could lead to mass miscegenation or the like with having millions of nonwhites in your territories. See pretty much every area (besides our most recent 'colonies' of US, Canada, Australia, and NZ) whites have conquered throughout history. It's just unwise for the future, and you're letting your feelings get ahead of your wisdom, especially considering we're going extinct.

OOGA BOOGA TASTIE CHIKCEN

OH-KAY!

There's no reproductive barrier, so I would say they are a subspecies within the human species. What's the point of your argument, besides 3edgy5u?

In many other cases in biology two populations capable of interbreeding and producing fertile children have been classified as separate species by geographical separation and behavioral differences.

All blacks are niggers, you civcuck "nationlists". They just vary in how feral they are.

A chink doesn't stop being a chink and a spic doesn't stop being a spic just because you agree with them on something

It looks like a fucking Orc!

Thanks

Dogs are still considered one species despite the very vast differences between breeds (i.e. subspecies). Why should it be any different for human races?

We are most definitely all "human", but that doesn't make us the same or even equal. Whites are blatantly the superior race, or subspecies, of the greater human species.

Can you give an example?

I would say Europeans and Asians form a separate species from Africans due to the 3% admixture from neanderthals in Eurasian populations but not in Africans.

wolves and coyotes

Get this coon shit out of here
Slide thread, Sage and Report!

You realize there's a world of difference between those two things, right?

pic related is technically a human.

Is Saruman releasing his Uruk-hai on us?

I'm starting to crave a nice piece of fried chicken and coleslaw after watching this spook.

Oh yes I agree user stop racism

Soros, in our case; but more or less.

Oh shit

If Soros is Saruman then who is Sauron? An enemy that has yet to be revealed?

yeah its already starting to become a nigger-zoo. If you seen the conditions of the neighborhoods off of van dyke, E.Jefferson, mt. vernon, you would think these niggers were living in their natural habitats again.

No. We use it for urban safaris. Rent guns, ammo and vehicles to people who want to hunt niggers in their natural habitat, a shitty rundown city.

We could charge extra for people to be lead on safaris by Holla Forumsacks dressed as Ben Garrison, Moonman and Sam Hyde

What if we had a new state or territory in Africa exclusively for nigs and mixed race people? Encourage them to to move out there, they receive some federal funding etc… (basically move section 8 out of the country) and we have strict rules about them migrating back to the mainland. Eventually we could convince them to leave the union. Of course I realise if we get a violent revolution we'll probably just wind up gassing niggers and deporting them by throwing them out of cargo jets.

Not really. It is fairly well known who conducted his initiation rites/gave him his startup capital.

He is basically the PR guy for the Rothschild (((banking))) group.

Civic nationalism is as good as it gets.

Good luck with your deadnig delusion.

t. realist

BASED

The world doesn't have a linear narrative.

Good luck with your cowardice, nigger.

t. Realist

We do, it's called Liberia. It only needs some cleanup.

I'm not saying they're the same you moron. The point of being a race realist is being realistic about race. You'll get no traction saying that blacks aren't human because they clearly are and you'll just end up looking like an edgelord. Saying that blacks are a different subspecies of human, however, is more realistic and actually works better for shifting the overton window.

Begone Satan

Welp, this video has convinced me to get some KFC for lunch.

They better get good royalties.

did no one tell these stupid niggers that you need to get out of the tribal stage to have a functioning country?

the difference is time and opportunity

CHIMPOUT CLASSIFICATION SCALE

CAT 1 Chimpout:

Nigger gets aggitated by most likely exaggerating irritation to a miniscule annoyance, but nigger still tries to hold onto whatever superficial civility it might have. Nigger may get louder than usual and toss out some mild, vague insinuations of violence, but since niggers go around behaving this way 90% of the time anyway, these chimpouts are difficult to pinpoint.

Associated TNB: Selling drugs, gangbanging, general nigger rudeness.

CAT 2 Chimpout:

Cussing and niggerbabble may and most likely will occur at this stage. Monkey scowls, "muhfugga," shucking, and jiving will also become present here. Nigger is visibly angry.

Associated TNB: Stabbing your garbage so that it spills everywhere, throwing branches over the fence into your yard, slapping niglets, calling the social workers or an amberlamps.

CAT 3 Chimpout:

Outright threats of violence, comments about YT, muh dikk, trailer parks, crack rocks, or bananas make themselves visible here. Nigger openly challenges or disrespects it's superiors or authority figures at this stage.

Associated TNB: "y'all beez rayciss crackas", "white wimminz lubs muh dikk", "fuck dese po-lese"

CAT 4 Chimpout:

Nigger ain't fuckn' roun' naw mow. Nigger is ready to throw paws. Nigger may become destructive, have violent outbursts, and ook and eek. This is where the comparison to apes begins to ring true. I should probably mention that niggers on drugs immediately reach this stage of chimpout without outside interference.

Associated TNB: Huge nigger melees at McNiggers, Nig-Mart, KFC. Robbery, rape, car-jacking, petty murder.

CAT 5 Chimpout:

I also refer to this as "chimp rage." This is the stage where a nigger has completely reverted to his gorilla brethren. This isn't just any Chimpout. This is post-Katrina in New Orelans TNB. Jumping up and down, MAJOR ook eeks, flailing, niglet-eating, and assorted nigger bullshit that causes the majority of the news stories you will see in SnB, Monkeyshines, and other various parts of the forum. If you are unlucky to bear witness to this spectacle, call animal control before feces end up on the wall.

Associated TNB: Killing babies, ghetto lobstah, raping corpses, eating babies, killing young white children, raping animals, spear chucking, vine-swinging.

Weak sauce lefty meme, Jews aren't oppressors, they're parasites

Exactly. People don't realize that it isn't just about hating other races. Its about the advancement of everybody. Blacks would fight in a confederate army because they don't want to be forced into foreign neighborhoods and forced to integrate by the left. There is nothing wrong with learning about other cultures, but it's clear that multiculturalism in the sense that we all mix races doesn't work.

Niggers are perpetually at level 3 or 4, so what's the point of having a level 1 and 2?

except that doesn't constitute a new species at all. Having very slight admixture from another hominid doesn't make us an entirely different species.

Civic nationalism doesn't exist. It's an oxymoron. A bastardisation of the concept of nationhood. It's entirely destructive to the white race
Good luck supporting some half-baked egalitarian-lite bullshit that ensures the death of your race
ftfy

when I was a child, I thought black people only exist in movies, because I never saw one in RL

Yes, you are.

American niggers don't even like American niggers, and American whites sure as fuck don't like American niggers, so what's your point?

Birthright citizenship's days are numbered, and your limited experience in North American (a few hundred years) does not compare to several thousands of years during which your people evolved in Africa.
Its where you belong.

To quote Abraham Lincoln…

"I know that there are free men among you, who even if they could better their conditions are not as much inclined to go out of the country as those, who being slaves could obtain their freedom on this condition. I suppose one of the principal difficulties in the way of colonization is that the free colored man cannot see that his comfort would be advanced by it.

You may believe you can live in Washington or elsewhere in the United States the remainder of your life (as easily), perhaps more so than you can in any foreign country, and because you may come to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with the idea of going to a foreign country.

This is (I speak in no unkind sense) an extremely selfish view of the case.

But you ought to do something to help those who are not so fortunate as yourselves."

Hominid =/= Human

Niggers are hominids.
They are not human.

He could say the same thing to you, fellow american of european/african descent.

t. Apache

fuck off redman you got rightfully conquered

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

You have to go back to the reservation. chief.

Then how about you fuck off back to Asia, and we all leave America completely unused.

The Listerine ration just got 10% smaller, Tonto.

t. Conquerors of North America

My apologies Chief Sitting Bull, but you killed my people first.

They were considered homo africanus until the end of ww2

Finaly one of dem programz I can support.

Clever.

Now i want some fried chicken… damn this based nigger.

Even wealthy blacks have a proportionally lower IQ and are more prone to crime, so it's pretty fair to call them all niggers.

why are niggers such disgusting savages? …and this is one of the "good ones"

I would befriend a nigger like him.
It would be hilarious to see the looks on the faces of other niggers that he redpills (like the china man did).

This picture would be hot if she didn't have such a stereotypical nognose.

no He couldn't, shitskin, and neither could you.

Whites built and defined America. Everything about this nation has its roots in White, European civilisation. We conquered "your" land as you did to your fellow "natives" for centuries before the white man arrived, and on it we built something greater than your lesser race could have ever imagined producing.

America is ours by right of conquest. You injuns are as foreign to the heart, spirit, and racial character of this nation as any black, spic, chink, arab, and any other non-white.

We will finish you off when the race war starts

I posted this on my Kikebook page and five people unfriended me

okay, nigger. Fuck off back to apefrica then

i think he did it for the comedic affect.

EXCUSE ME SIR, HOLD YOUR HORSES
*sips champagne*
SIR, ONE MOMENT PLEASE
*goes to work at legitimate business*
SO YOUR IMPLICATION IS
*drives carefully, obeying all traffic laws*
EXCUSE ME SIR, ONE MOMENT I SAY
*provides for nuclear family*
SO THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO IMPART TO ME IS
*uses a firearm correctly*
WHAT YOU MEAN TO TELL ME
*sips champagne*
IS THAT IN YEARS GONE BY WE WERE
*gives to a reputable charity*
THAT BEFORE LIVING MEMORY WE USED TO BE
*makes America great again*
FUHRERS AND SUCHLIKE?

I don't need to blame the Jews. Whites need to do for each other what the Jews are doing. That said, what needs to be pointed out about Jews is that they are not whites. They're an entirely different group with their own separate interests that all too often don't align with whites and cucked whites need to understand that.

>>>/oven/
>>>/reddit/

my sides

Better yet, I'm pretty sure he didn't say "niggas".

Fucking degenerate.

Some parasites force the host to kill themselves to they can spread. That is pretty oppressive.

*so

You fucks sure seem happy about our alchohol, you drunks cannot do shit.

why? jews and judaism have some very problematic aspects, to borrow a word from the left…

It goes Family, Genus, species, subspecies

Australopithecus are not even the same genus as human. We're Homo sapiens sapiens, the only extant subspecies of Homo sapiens. Like Australopithecus, we're a member of the Hominidae family, along with the other great apes.

#rekt

Red man git

You guys with your cheap historical revisionism aren't any better than the niggers who say egyptians were black or that aborigines come from africa.
Post your seriousscience.blogspot.com links down there and remember, history doesn't need to be based on proven facts, as long as there's a theory that supports my argumenr it's okay.

Guys when we have the ethnostate can I keep a few slaves

I like jiggies like this one and I need a sassy black woman to cook bomb-ass chicken for me

No. That's how it starts.

No, there isn't.

"Nigger" is a derogatory word for a black person. All black people are niggers.

>oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/nigger

flood

The only thing I said (3rd post you quoted) is that redskins migrated from Asia. I didn't say anything about them not being the first, just saying they're migrants themselves. That's a fact, not a theory. Humans didn't originate in America.

nice try, redskin filth

Well to be fair the first people to migrate to empty land are settlers, not "immigrants".
I'd actually support a return of whites to Europe if there was a corresponding shitskin exodus at the same time.

That was hilarious! Thanks OP!

steers and queers

Too much truth bombs!

Stup bumping this thread, I don't want to see this ugly nigger's face in the catalog.

Only 25 seconds in, but… there are blacks on FB wanting to move to Africa?

Make it so

Why is she shouting?

Orangutans are peaceful, niggers are more like chimps.

Why not just not have sex with brown people, doesn't sound that hard.

You must be new here.