allthepimpsinthecrib.ytmnd.com/
moonmanracist.ytmnd.com/
startrekkk.ytmnd.com/
ridinspinnas.ytmnd.com/
ridintigers.ytmnd.com/
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/
alienpenis.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

''Gather round, young lovers, and let me relay the tale as was told to me. A story of animal lust, mutual adoration, and the kind of true love that comes to a man only once in his life.

In the conversation I retell below feel the great romance between the two lovers, and their emotions so strong they become almost palpable. Remember your own past and your own long-ago wants. Recall how it is to ache for the sight of your lover, to feel each minute without them as a torturous eternity, and, bask in beauty of these lovers' conversation, knowing that this… This is truly what Love is.''

OP is a faggot

where are the grains

If you remember the crow poster when this board had only like 2000 posts you're an oldfag.

Shoutouts to you thai boy will never forget.

ytmnd xDDd

Oh boy, it's this thread again.

was it steve or someone else?

dsfargeg

RIP >>>/crow/

I call myself oldfag on imageboards in order to exert authority and establish a strong presence in the thread.
t. oldfag

Shitposting since 1998.

can't do that I inb4'd

does anyone remember net zero the free dial up internet?

"That's what me and Steve eventually figured out, but it took a few times before we did. Now, what we fight over is her pulling the dog off me. Getting that dog, by the way, was my idea. Barbara hates dogs. She is afraid of dogs. Steve and I spent one afternoon going from pound to pound looking for the perfect dog to force her to live with. We were looking for a big-dicked, strong, horny dog. We settled on Bruno when he tried to hump my leg through a wire fence.

"Barbara pitched a bitch about the dog when Steve brought it home. They had another fight. More threats got thrown around. Steve swore he'd take the kids and she wouldn't even get visitation rights. That cooled her off. They fought about keeping him in the house, but again she backed down. They fought when Steve made her wear short skirts without panties. I already told you who won that fight. The last time I was there, they had a fight about Steve's new rule: she can't push the dog's nose out of her crotch, and she has to present him a beaver when he shows an interest."

I fucked your mom.

dsfargeg

I remember when this fun.

Only legit oldfags will remember this

Yeah,I use to throw them at my ceiling fan

Get out n00b. This was never fun.

I Herd U Liek Mudkips
knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-herd-u-liek-mudkips
XD

captcha: swfukt

found the newfags

we brought the bread together but she didnt want to eat it because she wanted to eat it later

Im not prove'n shit to you OP. I dont give a fuck what you think i am a new or old. I dont give a fuck. Call the cops bitch!

all you fuckers make me sick when you make these threads.

NIGGERRRRRRRRR

failed
everybody know this old meme because it's the first one to be brought up when a fag wants to pretend to be old
you stupid moronic cunt

that woulda saved me 400 dollaridoos a month

The whole era of old 4/b/ is dead. Its time to stop circlejerking over the old days and have new days. These threads would be allright if it wasn't full of bullshit but it is. Holla Forums needs a new olden era and it feels like that has passed.

4 Holla Forums wasn't ever really good but it was fun at one point. Not to shit on your thread, just saying
THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS
Things looks better in reflection than they do now. But Holla Forums is a very open slate as far as it goes right now. Seriously its history ain't long. So why circlejerk over the past. I've been on these sites a long time, and proving my worth ain't exactly a good thing its just circlejerking.

Listen, I know this won't reach many people but these sites and these boards are only as fun as you make them. Now I'm drunk, but at least I've got something to say nigger.

love

You faggots aren't even old enough to have used the original MSN Chatrooms!

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Are your dongers still raised?

If you discovered 4chan or imageboards in general in 2010 you are the cancer that killed them.

God I don't miss those days. It was so hard to have a conversation with 10 others going on

i remember talking to my brother on it when he was studying abroad. he died like 4 years ago lol

First poster on Holla Forums… I still lurk every once in a while… but I kind of have a life nao. Haven't been a reg since 2014. Haven't felt better. Halli Hallo Hannah :—DDD

Pro-tip guys: chans can cause and amplify mental illness.

Proof:
/22/ was still the best pre-exodus thing ever

benji is still a fag no matter what happened to him

kill u'reself

h

Why do I even bother posting here… Holla Forums is full of new people it seems.

Anybody have that image set to the guy fucking a skull from the French Catacombs?

very true

rip in pepperoni benjikins

kangachat, icq, listserv, mirc, gotase, tubgirl, lemon party, meatspin, we didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world's been turning

do you have an extra aol floppy? I need to format it so I can save my homework to take to school to print out.

I'm 53 and I like cock, hence I'm positive I am an oldfag.

8-bit 4ever

10 PRINT "HELLO FAGGOT":GOTO 10

Ah crap, date$ works ok in gw-basic but not here.

Hey kid! Stop hacking the demo computers, you'll scare the customers away!

You can't because anybody can use knowyourmeme

If anything we're having one on Holla Forums but Holla Forums is shit because it's a hugbox becauxe of faggot mods. Still, that's where the morale is.

nadc.ytmnd.com/
lastmeasurepsp.ytmnd.com/
conangator.ytmnd.com/
allthepimpsinthecrib.ytmnd.com/
moonmanracist.ytmnd.com/
startrekkk.ytmnd.com/

And my personal favorite from 2004:

ridinspinnas.ytmnd.com/

Get on my level newfags.

ridintigers.ytmnd.com/

This one is gold too

but there things that aren't on there.

ever see this rare one?
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/

beautiful
alienpenis.ytmnd.com/

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mudkip Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Charizard, and I have over 9000 confirmed captures.

I am trained in Mudkip warfare and I’m the top water gun sniper in the entire Mudkip armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mudkips across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven ways, and that’s just with my Mudkip.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed Mudkip combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Mudkip Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Hoenn region, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

For your sake I hope you're weeding the newfags out.

still not an oldfag

i've been here with my enlightened soul since pharaoh Hor-Aha invented the REAL internet in 6000 bc. 9 years? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, you betta lurk the fuck more or imma open a can of whop ass on you newfag ass bruh. gets real or i gets it real nigga

Implying they aren't forever connected