Other urls found in this thread:

brchan.org/b/res/53090.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P
amren.com/news/2013/05/debunking-the-iq-myth/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
johnhawks.net/explainer/laboratory/race-cranium/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it called then in the current year?

Why be a liberal

Why don't you go back to reddit?

freedom and equality

What are your fetishes? No bullshit, confirming something.

Feet and ass. But most guyes like that anyway

Why don't you go be a liberal in a non white country instead of importing diversity into Europe? Are you racist against nonwhite countries or something?

Muh lines on a map. Sorry humans are nomadic not my problem

You didn't answer the question. If you like diversity so much, why not move to a diverse country? Are you a racist?

what do you think about:
keep your answers short, you mentally ill nigger.

they haven't been nomadic for thousands of years. in fact, the part where they became sedentary has been essential in development of culture and prosperity. holy fuck you are dense. go be nomadic then, move to a place south of the equator and see how you fair.

Good people but I do not support Zionism.
its bad I guess
Wut?
made up Nazi conspiracy
Marxism seems good on paper. but human nature says otherwise
good
war criminal
retarded
No such thing
Wut?

America is diverse country

What i meant was that humans migrate based on different conditions. Humans have always migrated. It will never stop

yeah, humans migrate to where other humans have worked harder and made better life choices to eat from the fruits of their labour. that's opportunism, not migration. migration is merely a tool.

yeah and it was better 60 years ago when it was less diverse. its been going downhill in direct correlation with multiculturalism

But wait… Mexico is about to get a ton of economically positive undocumented workers from America… how is this bad for Mexico?

Why would you support multiculturalism when it only creates division? The black and white tension would not exist, Christianity vs. Islam, etc… would not exist without multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is human devolution and it doesn't advance the human in any way. Multiculturalism is no cure, but a poison to undermine unity. If you cannot recognize inferior cultures, people, and ideologies, you support the devolution of mankind.

If you aren't anti-science, then do you acknowledge the physical differences between the races such as brain size and skull structure and the differences in intelligence quotient test performance? The physical differences alone prove that the races have evolved separately from one another and when you combine that data with the consistent differences in intelligence quotient test performance and school standardized test performance throughout every country on Earth, it becomes clear that the races do not perform the same physically or mentally. If the environment is the causing factor for the different scores and performance, then why is the data and results persistent through every country and civilization? Why is it that in every country the data is always the same, where East-Asians score higher than whites and whites score higher than Africans? Why is it that when income is the same for the different groups, the gaps still exist? It is because collectively, races do not perform the same physically or mentally due to biological evolution.

Jewish-American average intelligence quotient level - 113

Asian-American - 106

White-American - 103

Hispanic-American - 89

Black-American - 85

Sub-Saharan African - 70

Australian Aboriginal - 62

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P

amren.com/news/2013/05/debunking-the-iq-myth/

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

johnhawks.net/explainer/laboratory/race-cranium/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

you're uninformed. here's my guess: you're college aged and you are poor.

Soryy had not heard of the word

I would technically prefer procreation with the same race but its literally impossible to stop it from happening. And it has happened for centuries. Humans are just promicous by nature

When will this meme end.

No it went down because of shitty global capitalism and republicans

Its more about caring about others. Considering all those test are right(doubt it). You can still educate people. why do you want a world where everyone looks like you? seems boring tbh

This guy is a confirmed troll.

in every single european country more than 50% of 1st gen migrants are on wellfare. and the 2nd and 3rd gen don't completely integrate. it divides and degrades. that's the reality of biology. they don't work cause they don't have to work. blacks, hispanics, any other dudes that actually are genuine in their migration and come to the country to get a better life will adopt the country's culture and ideals and they will help build that country. and those people overwhelmingly vote conservative. not liberal.

oh wow daily not main thread due to ponyfags

well thats 2017 for you

useless drunk people fucking, giving rise to ponyfags

How does that Muslima Kitty Kat Taste like??…

& WHY does That Sexy, Dessert, Rose Look so Skinny and Impoverished for In a First World Country??… Don't you Have any Food In Canada???…

She's Sexy…

it is for those undeserving of it. everybody can have a hard time, those who worked hard and were committed and loyal deserve some respite yes. but you goal should always be to be as little dependent on the state as possible.
"what can I do for the people" not "what can the people do for me".