Any stoners here? 14g of weed or 5g of wax. Which one you think will last longer?

any stoners here? 14g of weed or 5g of wax. Which one you think will last longer?

I'm new to wax so im not sure if thats a better than 14g

dudeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeeeeeeeeeird

5g of wax. Wax is a highly concentrated form of THC. Smoke a little glob of that and you're stoned as all Hell all day.

I love weed, but the quality tends to fluctuate all the time. As well as I find myself smoking an eighth within like 2-3 days, about a gram each session. I don't have a consistent plug for wax, so I'd go for it if I were in your shoes.

As well as its the more economical choice. If the guy is offering a half O or 5G of wax for the same price? He's a fucking retard, because an ounce (28G twice the amount of a half which is 14G) makes about 5G of wax.

Go for the wax

Get one of those daily pills boxes with a box for each day, SMTWTFS. Cram a gram or two in each box, there is your daily smoke allotment. At 2G a day, you'd last a week. I've been smoking like this daily for years, it really helps me maintain a good amount and not go crazy smoking it all up in one sesh.

Fuck wax.

6oz of Red River pipe tobacco - smooth flavor. Ditch the ass grass for some real quality smoking material.

If he's getting either of these for the same price, the wax is a way better choice.

And wax isn't bad so long as the person extracting it is good at doing so. It tastes like weed all the same and you don't have to smoke as much. So for someone smoking solo, its better.

That being said I do like weed and smoking the flower in general. But if he's getting both for the same price and its a choice between them, the wax is easily the more economical choice

buy both and make up your own mind, scrooge.
also, don't listen to . you never get 30% yield. the wash products like oil, wax or dabs come from the trim anyway, not the buds.
never ask Holla Forums for reliable advice. don't even believe me.

You don't have to use the trim. You can very well use the flower

why would you do that? buds are worth 10 bucks a gramme straight off the stalk?

Thanks Dr.Greenthumb.

28/5 would be like a 6% yield, you suck at math
Only good advice itt.

Then why not buy the weed and do an extraction on it yourself if your connection is that bad

misread the post. my bad. you won't get 5 grammes per 28 either, tho'. you might get half that.

hold it. i've smoked a few tonite, but 5 is nearly a quarter of 28, unless the world just blew a pipe. how can that be a 6% yield?

a fifth, i.e. 20%

and i just smoke the buds, bros. why wash it in butane, whatever the yield?

why not both?

Smoked two Royal Danish cigars with Jan Vistisen today and right before bed a fat J.

Sadly not the amount of you guys because its still illegal here but its some nice sativa.

You can get that if you start with heady buds.

I rounded up from 5.6

wat?
1% of 28 gms = 0,28 g
0,28g x 6 = 1,68g
what have you been smoking and where can i get some?

You should get more milage out of wax. But 420chan gives better advice about this shit than Holla Forums ever will. But this guy gets it.

Wax should last a lot longer. But its a diffrent high. A little more jittery than straight bud. I like to dilluate wax and vape it. Shits comfy and you can sit around getting high as fuck for weeks on end like that.

Oh yeah I divided upside-down that was pretty retarded.
Should be 28/5 =/= .19 which would be an unrealistic yield.

What do you use to dilute it with?