The datamining scare

The datamining scare
This is an operation being pulled off by Holla Forums and Holla Forums in an attempt to deliver the final blow on this website, and kill it for good.

They're flagging all discussion threads as "datamining" threads with little exception. The short-term goal of this is to cease all discussion on Holla Forums by convincing us that there is no discussion. Do not let them destroy this website. If you have any issue with knowledge about you being on the internet, then don't post it. It's as simple as that.

BUT THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT DATAMINING DOES NOT HAPPEN ON THIS HELLHOLE OF A SITE
Shit happens on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums all the time. If a thread is asking for an excessive amount of information, then participate at your own risk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Overall this infograph is pretty useful against shills, which I think are a bigger problem than dataminers on this site. Evil little shits will try to sway public opinion, like Holla Forums.

Datamining/big data is as dangerous as the values of the people running its operation.

I don't know who's jewing who any more.

staple your nutsack to a wall

Remember, there's only one outcome of derailing every thread on a board, and only two reasons to do it.

Indiscriminately false flagging discussion threads as datamining only serves to weaken this already crippled board. The wave of 4chan cancer already softened our foundation, the false flagging is gonna beat it down with a hammer.

How could datamining Holla Forums destroy it?

it can't, but the thought that it is (it isn't) can because of the nature of this place.

False flagging threads as datamining threads destroys it because it's a massive attempt at convincing everyone that the discussion here is not genuine, therefore they should not participate. Big hole in their plan though:
Who's gonna make the fucking threads?
People will start a thread, and think, "Wait a minute, this would be flagged as a datamining thread. I'm not a dataminer, they were full of shit all along!

It's a clever tactic with little vision behind it.

People say threads are datamining all the time, so far I rarely see a thread die from someone saying it's a datamine thread. Usually people continue on with their business, posting their info.

This is different, though. This time is looks like there's a cooperative (or solo autist) effort to first raise awareness against datamining

and then exploit that awareness to get the entire board against certain threads. If they make their numbers look big enough, they'll sway the opinions of impressionable newfags who'll then join them on the course of refusing to participate.

But how do we stop/counteract them?

The counteracting is done by simply acknowledging the fact. Don't let them derail threads, just laugh at them.

please OP, you datamining massive shilling dumbass, look at all the archived FACTS and PROOF in this thread and tell me datamining isn't actually happening

You're manipulating this fact and using it to extremes so you can control the content that gets posted on the board. Eat shit, Holla Forums

Also, archiving a a post you think is a datamining thread is not evidence of datamining. Hang yourself.

does everyone ever notice that shills never know how to speak english very well? china? india? did I guess right? make better use of your energy and go be a farmer.

also notice that no matter what, if someone gets mad at someone else, they must be from reddit/pol/leftypol/(someplace that's frowned upon by everyone)

archiving a post doesn't prove it's datamining. the content of the post proves it.

also nice thread sliding. it only makes me bump the thread more. I'm going to have fun with you now. I'm going to keep this thread up at the top so that you can be humiliated when people know you are shilling.

I'm doing it for free and I'm doing it because it's the right thing to do.

and check my dubs

wew lads

some shills just can't handle being brought out into the light.

I'm like garlic to shills. except I'm the one that can smell them a million miles away.

My English is fine, but:
Does anyone ever notice*
Chinese?*
Indian?*
Yeah, because asking a question you said is datamining means it's datamining.
Eat shit, /intlpol/.

Hi Imkampfy.

and check my dubs again.

It's too late, the entire board knows about your cancer now. Good luck derailing threads in the future, faggot.

doesn't have any arguments

thats just great, but no cigars.

I have facts and proof.

simply read the thread. the proof speaks for itself. I have no fear.

and check my trips again

INFORM MODS OF Holla Forums's ATTACKS

>>>/sudo/19965

kek bless you

I'll let you in on a little secret. all religions are wrong. only little pieces of each one are right and make up a bigger picture. there are no gods, no false idols, no kings, no presidents, no rulers, only the one and only GOD almighty. God is choosing to speak to you all through the "mask" of kek because that is how God knows you will be able to perceive God.

Read the OP, you unbearable faggot. I never said datamining isn't an issue on this site. This thread is about shills like you manipulating people's fears to control the content that gets posted here. Like I said, it was clever thinking, but your vision was narrow and flawed. Do a better job next time.

by exposing shills like you who manipulating people's fears to control the content that gets posted here. (and data mine them)

Your plan has already failed, people aren't gonna put with you false-flagging legit threads. Now go home to your wife's boyfriend, you cuck. :^)

I have nothing to prove. just look at all my absolutely undeniable facts and proof in this thread.
you don't really have an argument shill.

and video related, it's you OP
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM

it's really fun to watch shills expose themselves as shills while simultaneously truly and honestly believing deep down inside that others believe they aren't actually shills just because they are accusing someone else of being one.

It's kind of confusing tbh fam

Still not argument, buddy. My work here is done. I don't know why I'm bothering to spend my efforts on Kikes like you who are trying to destroy this site.

Do a better job next time, and I'll double my effort, how about that?

it's a common shill tactic for shills who have been caught to accuse the people telling the truth that they are shills, but it's a failed tactic that never works because the truth is so obvious that it's like staring God in the face. the truth is beautiful. embrace it.

there is no next "time". I am always watching. I am always waiting. expect the truth. it loves even you.

Yeah, I knew the datamining shit threads were bullshit. Its just various goons trying to fuck with us yet again. Explains the anti-trump posting, we can tell you are trying to make us mad /inth/ and it isn't working, you just expose yourselves for the autosts you are.

Autists*

I feel like their next attack is going to be another exploit of the community's collective insecurities at the time being. So watch out for that.
What really strikes me as odd about this attack is that it's formatted a bit like a Holla Forums invasion. Where they think over about how a certain community works and then try to use the community's way of thinking against them. Except that wouldn't make sense because Holla Forums would have no reason to attack this site.

I think they're keeping an eye on Holla Forums right now, under close watch. I find it amusing that the Jews are actually LEARNING from Holla Forums this time. The irony.

You know what, I'm not even going to argue with you. Those were some sweet digits.

hey, I'm the one pointing out the data mining and I'm Pro-Trump.

you mean like the datamining they have been using to find out users insecurities?

Quiet, Jew.

translation:

OK. Let's pretend for a moment you're a genuine, caring, autist and you're actually in this for 8ch's future, same as me.

Your "evidence" mounts up to nothing but "because I said so", and you (or an army of goons) have been relentless working for the past day to label legitimate discussion threads as "Data mining". To the point where sharing the SLIGHTEST bit of information about yourself is datamining.

If everyone on 8ch saw things your way, we would have no discussion. It'd be an empty, dry place full of dry people. Rendering the board useless and everybody has no choice but to leave.

If you actually care about 8ch, then can you not see why I'd be suspicious of such a shitty and relentless post? There is a fair amount of datamining going on around this site, and most people are aware of it, already. It seems to me that you're only seeking to exploit their fears so you can control the content posted on here. If you want to help out the condition of this site, then maybe you should start by making useful contributions - oh wait, you can't because any thread you make would count as "datamining".

I hope you will understand, but this is where your argument falls apart. there is something twisted about you, maybe you have a severe mental illness or something.

I have solid evidence and proof and facts. if you refuse to read those, that does not mean that the evidence no longer exists. nobody is forcing you to look at the evidence, but if you do not look at the evidence, you can not both be telling the truth and be saying that I'm wrong together.

Well, Schlomo, it was nice talking to you, but you can only seem to resort to meaningless buzzwords and rhetoric. Get the fuck off this board, go fuck up 4chan or Reddit instead. God knows they deserve it.

hey that's the same thing you said when you quit the thread a little while ago. are you quitting again? why wont you be nice user? lets all be nice.

I don't have a dog in this fight. All of Holla Forums can burn for all of me. Just want to point something out. You say you have nothing to prove, yet keep talking about facts and proof. Also, you keep calling people shills, yet you keep posting a link to a different thread. Shill confirmed.

I'm presenting undeniable facts and logic. if you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge the existance of the undeniable facts and proof and evidence in the thread, you are being an immature loser who can only cover their ears and scream "la la la la la not listening you are a shill because I can't handle the truth"