UFC Sold for Jaw-Dropping $4 Billion: Largest sale in history of sports

#UFC sold for 4 billion to WME-IMG and MSD capital. The saying "getting out while the getting's good" couldn't be truer……

The sale represents a massive return on Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta's investment. De la Merced noted the brothers purchased the UFC for $2 million in 2000. Since then, both the company and the sport have grown exponentially.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2651383-ufc-reportedly-sold-latest-details-comments-and-reaction

Mixed martial arts, once labeled "human cockfighting," has gained popularity and mainstream acceptance over the years.

Zuffa LLC, run by the Fertittas, took over the organization at a low point when the sport was viewed as too barbaric and uncivilized for mainstream acceptance, with Senator John McCain once labeling it "human cockfighting." The evolution over the past 15 years has been remarkable. Zuffa invested more than $40 million in the company when the sport was outlawed in many regions and eventually reached a point where it hit a profit and turned into a worldwide entity that airs its events in upward of 156 countries across various platforms. New York finally lifted its MMA ban earlier this year, and the sport is now legal in all 50 states.

Under Zuffa ownership, the UFC promoted 330 events, the most recent being the landmark UFC 200 fight card on July 9th in Las Vegas. The event set Nevada MMA event records for attendance (18,202) and live gate ($10.7 million).

rollingstone.com/sports/news/ufc-sold-for-4-billion-dana-white-mixed-martial-arts-20160711

MMA meet your new overlords: Ari Emanuel & Patrick Whitesell.

On Monday, the UFC announced that it has been sold to a group led by talent agency WME-IMG for $4 billion.

forbes.com/sites/mattconnolly/2016/07/12/ufc-sold-to-wme-img-what-happens-to-the-fertittas-dana-white-joe-rogan-ronda-rousey-and-others/

UFC CEO Lorenzo Fertitta is reportedly expected to step down as chairman following a transitional period, after which he and his brother, Frank Fertitta, will remain on as minority owners. Dana White is expected stay on as president and will also hold a minority stake, according to the report.

mmafighting.com/2016/7/11/12146610/report-ufc-sold-for-4-billion-annoucement-expected-monday

William Morris Endeavor-International Marketing Group is a huge conglomerate that merged in 2013 after WME purchased IMG for a reported US$2.4 billion (AU$3.2 billion) price tag.

WME already boasted an incredibly powerful slate of clients as a talent agency representing movies, television, music and more.

IMG is an international sports, events and talent management agency based out of New York. IMG hosts a number of big sporting events and also heads up the PBR — Professional Bull Riders.

Since merging, WME-IMG have worked on a ton of crossover promotions combining the talent agency’s impressive roster of talent with events and sports programming.

Emanuel is a veteran agent, who started his career with Creative Artists Agency (CAA) as well as ICM Partners before founding his own company called Endeavor. Eventually in 2009, Emanuel along with co-CEO Patrick Whitesell led an initiative to merge the company with the William Morris Agency to create one of the largest talent agencies in the world.

foxsports.com.au/ufc/meet-the-group-of-men-who-paid-53-billion-to-buy-the-ufc/news-story/065d0357ffaf6b94412d8b07c6ba28e1

Other urls found in this thread:

veoh.com/watch/v141682248SWg59kP
forums.sherdog.com/posts/118789639/
forums.sherdog.com/posts/118789677/
forums.sherdog.com/threads/official-ufc-sold-to-wme-img-and-msd-capital.3288753/page-4#post-118789639
twitter.com/sports8/status/752350462649655297/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
forums.sherdog.com/posts/118790059/
forums.sherdog.com/posts/118790375/
forums.sherdog.com/posts/118800315/
fightersonlymag.com/interviews/33-fighters/24333-ufc-fighters-pretty-much-living-in-slavery-says-belfort
mmafighting.com/2016/5/10/11647192/morning-report-vitor-belfort-compares-the-ufc-reebok-deal-to-slavery
forums.sherdog.com/threads/audio-new-ufc-owners-are-actually-danas-agents-too.3291043/
f169bbs.com/bbs/news/163509-phenotype-differences-between-whites-and-jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4 billion for some useless gay sand-niggers fighting tackling each other?

the ufc is like 4chon, it used to be good

but never was really

4 billion would be worth if they fought to death.

Jewish (No surprise there, that surname sounds like white slavery)

UFC will become utter shit in no time. With the sicilian owner at least you had some pretty hard shots given once in a while.

It used to be fun where all the competitors came from different schools of martial arts and different weight-classes had to fight each other.

Now it's just gay.

Wrestling must be the biggest closet-faggot club in the world.

UFC has always been gay

it has been for a while

half the fights end up not even happening and if they do they're the equivalent of parking the bus in fighting, no one actually tries to win

That was Pride fighting, faggot. This has always been pretty gay

Also, please tell me it wasn't bought by Jews

At least its nice to hear about jews getting jewed themselves everyone once in awhile.

It's been shit for some time already, user.

In its infancy the UFC really used to have different styles, not every fighter was a grappling mat technician.

I haven't watched anything they produced in years, glad to see I missed nothing. You can be sure it's gonna be even worse though with kikes at the helm.

If you see men fighting and consider it homoerotic that's entirely on you, Reverse Satan.

Picture is from UFC 1. A small french Savate fighter versus a Hawaiian whale Sumo.

Pretty much the definition of different style and weight classes.

yeah, dana is legitimately unstable and his own worst enemy but he does want to MAGA, the current trends in sports would lead me to think social justice and mma are about to become strange bedfellows under the new ownership

UFC was shit for awhile, but recently has been dominated by whites wrecking shitskins. People that bitch about it being 2 dudes rolling around clearly don't watch. Shit, strikers are dominating right now. It's simple, things that don't work in a fight stopped getting used. Nobody does kung fu bullshit because it doesn't work. Karate does work, so you'll see people like Steven Thompson being very successful.

I get it, when the fight goes to the ground, it's not very interesting. The reality is though, most fights irl end up on the ground one way or another. I'm sure that a wehrmacht soldier trying to keep a bayonet out of his throat would have welcomed the combat knowledge.

This is really a shame, UFC was one of the most unpozzed sports. Watch, before you know it they will be wearing pink shorts and doing psas about tolerance. Fuck this world.

.>>6676033
Says the faggot-apologist.

Two Jews? Total surprise, right, guys?

Is there any torrent online with the first matches? Can only find links to the new shit.

yes, you are talking about UFC1, ever since people realized grappling works… then came a turn for wrestling, and stand up and… it's the evolution of fighting. What you are talking about is street fighter 2.
see

It's super easy to find, it's on kat.cr

UFC 01 The Beginning
veoh.com/watch/v141682248SWg59kP

Does this have something to do with /sp/ jewing our get?

forums.sherdog.com/posts/118789639/

I have to agree, UFC is gone.
forums.sherdog.com/posts/118789677/

lol. Ronda Rousey watching over….
forums.sherdog.com/threads/official-ufc-sold-to-wme-img-and-msd-capital.3288753/page-4#post-118789639

twitter.com/sports8/status/752350462649655297/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

french guy does not seem happy

Its all over fam

RIP UFC

Pretty sure he was happy when he wrecked the sumo in under a minute.

forums.sherdog.com/posts/118790059/

I'm gonna have nightmares when I think about what these shark eyed guys are likely to blow their wad over

Also loved some of the butthurt the mere presence of Sage Northcutt caused among the more niggerly fans

Jewish overlords??

forums.sherdog.com/posts/118790375/

PRIDE NEVER DIE

RIZIN and ONE FC ready to take MMA back where it belongs, in the East.

Unbified rules have always been absolute bullshit and Joe Rogan and Goldberg are terrible commentators. Especially fucking Goldberg. Anik is shit too and Stann is such a square it's kind of endearing but gets boring real fast.

Rizin 2016 grand-prix round 1 in September! How do you watch that shit on pay per view? I missed the earlier events. Might fly out to Japan sometime and watch it live.

Ari is also brother of Rahm Emanuel. Its Michael S. Dell that is probably fronting most of the money.. so it is sold by Italian mobsters to the Jews.. I kid, I kid.
forums.sherdog.com/posts/118800315/

At this price, I hope they're also getting Lerenzo's office and his art masterpiece:

Michael Dell is also Jewish

What a surprise.

Loved pride, never cared much for the UFC because the rules made it mostly a bore to watch

what has the economy come to?

what happened to boxing?

Boxing got cucked by rulefags while MMA offered people the unadulterated violence they crave.

It died three decades ago. Have you been living under a rock, grandpa?

The jews will make it more profitable with all fights being fixed.

How so?

Actually there's a pretty good chance UFC fighters are going to be poached by other organizations.

The idea UFC = MMA is dumb, the idea the UFC has the best talent is false. Sure, they do have some of the best, but there's plenty of top talent elsewhere.

Now it's the time for fans to move to greener pastures.

Great now Vince is in charge of MMA too.

lolwut

Now they have plenty of cash to get an NFL team in Las Vegas.

Well

Guess that means the colony that owns UFC now has a monopoly on the contract negotiations for the fighters, too

And they thought 18th century slave auctions were bad

TOP KEK

I expect more transsexual battle princesses in the coming years.

6 ft 5 in (1.96 m), m8
Dutch.

ANYONE WHO CAN'T ENJOY COMBAT BETWEEN TWO MEN, AND WATCH A NIGGER GET STOMPED WHILE THE TV TELLS US WE ARE WEAK AND BETA — US A FUCKING FAGGOT

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME on beta Holla Forums …learn combat in all ways. Learn to Overman

The more tattoos he gets the more I dislike that meme fighter.

Wonderboy.

Now the Jews own that 'combat sport'.

What do you wanna bet that suddenly a buncha white fighters start losing, quite badly, in fights which reach the air?
Bribery, bad match-ups, etc.

Cap this post.

Machida as well.

The thing is you need a mix, you can't just go out there with Karate and expect to beat a Wrestler for instance.

I thought he was Belgian?

Cool thing about that fight is he gave the "Roman Salute" and people assumed he was a nazi. Based as fuck, I never get tired of watching that fight. They never found that niggers tooth.

Yeah, this is my worry as well, I got annoyed when they did that moment of silence for the faggots in Orlando.

When the media asked Brock Lesnar for a comment on Orlando he basically told them to fuck off and that he doesn't like gays. Based Brock.

fuckkkkkkkk…. I never thought of that. William Morris will be creating new "talent" to fuck white girls in movies.

Nice trips, but notice the SWASTIKA in that fucking star of David you faggot. You completely wasted your get. SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

overpaid = bribe

It finally got judaized.. after all..

inb4 all the Trump supporters get booted

It's been shit since the late 90's.

THIS WEEK IN MMA CUCKOLDING FINALS!

kumite > ufc

Who bought it?

How could they POZ it? By doing tranny fights?

I watched UFC Fight Night 91 on FOX yesterday and it was absolute shit and total crap.

It wasn't a pay-per-view program otherwise I wouldn't have paid for it.

They've hired new commentators and a new announcer.

No more Joe Rogan, Mike Goldberg, and Bruce Buffer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They are only on the PPV, the free events have the other guys.

FN 91 was actually better than UFC 200.

And now Dana White will be speaking at the RNC.

ALL ABOARD THE POZ TRAIN

COUNTDOWN TO more TRANNIES IN THE UFC

All these numales would get the shit kicked out of them by these "gay" fighters

Like it or not, if you want to win in a fight you need to know how to grapple and wrestle, that's why niggers always get BTFO out by whites who know how to wrestle in street fights because they just go in swinging and the white guy picks him up and slams the shit out of him on the concrete and it's all over just like that.

Who the fuck would willingly stay out of range to open oneself up to being punched when you can grapple them to the ground without getting hit once because you're past their armlength?

JEWFC
JEWFC
JEWFC

RIP UFC
RIP UFC
RIP UFC

Boxing is decentralized and while it waxes and wanes no Jew can ever buy boxing like they just did the faggot UFC. Boxing is controlled be independent athletes, their training teams/promoters, state regulatory commissions, independent championship belts all with different rules and stipulations, and the people that own venue and broadcasting rights.

The current boxing heavyweight champ is Tyson Fury, he has spoken out against Jews. He does this with impunity unlike PC UFC fighters that get paid shit and are at the mercy of a corporation.

There's already an openly homosexual champ in the UFC. A Brazilian rugmuncher just won a belt.

This.

UFC has always been the slave driver:

fightersonlymag.com/interviews/33-fighters/24333-ufc-fighters-pretty-much-living-in-slavery-says-belfort
mmafighting.com/2016/5/10/11647192/morning-report-vitor-belfort-compares-the-ufc-reebok-deal-to-slavery

The difference now is that

=JEWFC IS A JEWISH SLAVE PLANTATION =

This.

UFC has always been the slave driver:

The difference now is that

JEWFC IS A JEWISH SLAVE PLANTATION

Patrick Whitesell is a fucking Mic.

Hollywood is run by Kikes and Mics.

In fact, America in general is run by Kikes and Mics.

Fuck off Holla Forums I remember you trying to sell the idea that the Irish were Jews.

Mick detected. Fuck off subhuman.

at least I wanted to see Dana White gone but it's not happening anytime soon:

New UFC owners are actually Dana's agents too !

forums.sherdog.com/threads/audio-new-ufc-owners-are-actually-danas-agents-too.3291043/

wew, i didn't know it was Holla Forums, it thought it was just a shitty meme to derail threads.

I actually liked the wrestling stuff from Bork and Cormier on UFC200. It was funny watching them dominate so hard with those tactics. But now that this shit is owned by Jews, this semen slurping slurping sport isn't for me anymore.

You're probably not aware of this, but there's an ass load of Mick-Kike hybrids out there.

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/163509-phenotype-differences-between-whites-and-jews