Jeb Memes

I regret not saving them when they were fresh. Can we have a dump? Looking specifically for the #jebcore and "I am growing stronger" ones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMGVm9kWPQs
youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M
youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A
youtube.com/watch?v=m8_vnM3C0wI
youtube.com/watch?v=CCNAs2ZpvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtube.com/watch?v=4VbP3c1WWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=R90bHrXRqb8
twitter.com/guacmanofficial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good idea. I throw in a request as well. Probably rare as fuck but I remember a great meme where Trump in on a lawn kicking a confused Jeb away like a soccer ball. Probably spent hours looking for it.

Frogs > Turtles

Who could forget

any more like this? Doesn't necessarily have to be Jeb Bush themed but I don't want to completely derail this thread

top kek

These people must really enjoy losing.

ahaha holy shit it's that guy who gets fucked whit his "gf's" strapon!!

You know, although we are all glad he's out of the race, things like this make me feel sorry for him

Then I remembered he's part of the Bush family

Jeb bush should be tried for treason. Utter piece of shit, ordered the burning of voter ballots to cover up election fraud, among many other crimes against the people and the state. He deserves no mercy from anyone.

That hoodie really requires a Star of David on it.

I'm pretty sure he tried or did change the Florida state anthem from Swanee River to something else because it used the word nigger in it.

I can't stop laughing, please post more

kek, these nu-males actually made jeb look masculine in comparison in this pic

Jeb Bush isn't a bad dude. Like Sanders, he's probably a good local politician. He's probably the kind of guy who you'd want to work for at a smaller sized company. The kind who gives you a paid week off because you have to go home to help your sister get out of a DV situation or some shit like that.

But he's a a big pussy. And a goober. He isn't cut out for the bareknuckle match.

He's a BITCH and a sellout. He's sell us all as slaves if he could. And fuck you, I am from Florida, I've dealt with this piece of shit. He's the reason the air went foul and they started shipping niggers across counties to keep "diversity" up in schools, and the niglets didn't want to go either.

So learn about this fuck before you support him. He's he worst of the brothers. At least George can make people laugh.

A bitch I can handle, but not a sellout. I guess the two go hand in hand. I have a friend from the Tampa area who said that Bush was overall well recieved.

I think he's forced to do the stuff he did unlike George and George who revelled in it

Jeb actually got the genetics for it though. He's tall, he has a decent jawline, he isn't scrawny. Clearly his brother and father are quite alpha aswell.

He is just a fucking cuck on the inside and it shows so badly.

poor jeb

Holy fuck that's pathetic

The editing on that is pretty great.

The Hot Tolerance/Vic Berger guy really loves to bully Jeb!, but who doesn't, right?
At least Jeb! isn't Anthony Burch, I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=KMGVm9kWPQs
youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M
youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A
youtube.com/watch?v=m8_vnM3C0wI
youtube.com/watch?v=CCNAs2ZpvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtube.com/watch?v=4VbP3c1WWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=R90bHrXRqb8
I think that's all of them.

That first meme frightens me

brutal

how can you be born into one of the most powerful political families in the US any marry this creature
WHAT THE FUCK

shouldnt he be able to pick among the daughters, even if not the most attractive of the elite

they are wealthy and powerful

seriously

holy fuck the part with his own mother

she's laughing as she's saying it

haaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha
oh my fucking god I didn'tknow

it looks like straight out of a tolkien movie

i mean if he was into exotic and had to marry a mexican woman, theres plenty of attractive ones to choose from
but THIS CREATURE
WHAT THEE FUCK

compare to obamas father

a useless ugly , even for nig levels, drunkard nig
who married 2 average white women and 2 or 3 nigs

I love ¡Yeb! memes. Poor guy is a goldmine of keks.

No one should be surprised that a bunch of neocon Jew kids turned coat and supported Bernie.

Anybody have the Ted Cruz memes?

Looking for a webm with eerie music in the background where he is compared to the zodiac killer and it ends with him yelling "NOT GONNA HAPPEN, NOT GONNA HAPPEN"

I feel so bad for Jeb, but I can't stop laughing at him.

She really needs to be our next First Lady. Jesus…

Jeb! fed his wife after midnight and she turned into a Guac Gremlin.

Its not even Jeb's wife is small, but her arms are so tiny compared to her body size, she's so disproportioned.

I guess Jeb likes his wife to look like a child one which is malformed and sickly, must be something from his childhood

Yeb confirmed for loli fetish

Because Jeb's always been a beta.

The way he carries himself, the need for approval of others, the changeable convictions are all signs that Jeb is and always has been beta as fuck.

Women want confidence, they don't want some chucklefuck who hands out turtles and goes on television with his mother.

This is why he married a spic. You see it all around the world. Betas marry chink/spic foreign women because that's the level they're at as men. It's like the cucks who go over to China or Japan to 'teach english' - they're all beta as fuck and would be rejected by any decent women in a western country, so they go over and use their heritage as a bargaining chip to get some pussy.

If I didn't care so much, I'd like too see him president with his goblin wife in all the history books of the future. Even many millennia from now when students have to recount the presidents they'd snicker about Jeb's guac bowls and goblin wife.

The man is a literal well of memes they just freely shed off of him. I can't explain it Kek.

Haha what? I've never seen that image. They don't look like republicans, not even cuckservatives. They look like SWPL's

Jeb is still with us. I'm sure if you make a Goblin thread on /monster/, he's lurking. Hell, he might even show up and post about his waifu Colomba for a few.

Holy shit, how did I miss this. What a fucking dumbass, why even acknowledge that at all?

seconding for this

This right here.

Imagine all the money flushed down the toilet during jeb's campaign.

Just a fraction would be enough to guarantee most people to never have to work again in their lives.

I'm surprised no one posted this.

My personal favorite.

Jim did a great job on Jeb.

Trump was right she should've ran. Maybe he'll make her veep. Trump/Bush Ticket!!

MAXIMUM CRINGE AND KEK
qt3.14s as a reward

a man who every night fucks a woman like that won't fuck 'merica

You beat me to it fam.

I watched this for like 10 minutes the first time, its so amusing.

The hair dye ruins her image.

Page 20 bump

>>6730484
WHAT, SHE IS 10/10 ON THE CUTE SCALE

Giving some rare Jebs

pls respond

I had forgotten about the Guacman AI.
He was way higher energy than the real Guacman. Still depressed though.

Apparently he's still active, now that I check. twitter.com/guacmanofficial

this

he's a weasely little shit (should be obvious just from his demeanour alone) who fucked over people in Florida for years (look up the foster-care system).

I forgot one of Guacman's crowning achievements.
He managed to completely BFTO an anti-Trump Republican delegate.

Is Guacman really a bot account or a troll pretending to be one?

He's still going, so I can only assume that it's a bot. I doubt even the most autistic trolls would keep it up so long after everyone stopped paying attention.

You guys need to chill out, at this rate, will meme the poor guy into an early grave.

I'm 31 and have been around chans since 2006, a third of my life, and I don't think I'll ever see in my lifetime anything close to what we've done with Jeb

Can someone make a mega archive of all this shit?

If this Jeb faggot keeps poking his guac out like this from now to November it will be useful again in the future

Those were better, sillier times. The election has become less bants, more bitter.

Checking the news though, Jeb is still holding a grudge.

The fuck is going on with him. We might just meme him into suicide during the convention.

This has me laughing more than anything else in this thread.

Bob Dole is still alive?

Does anybody have the 'tortoises can't swim' one?

Man, those days with Jeb being the butt of every joke were fun times. Watching Trump cuck Jeb consistently was just awesome.

Now, the fun is gone. Its just wait until election day time now, unless the niggers chimp. I can use some chimpenings right about now.

thought this as soon as I saw the old kike
is bob dole the bob page of our world?

Saved, is there a version without the twitching tweets, hard to make them out.

We've had chimping almost everyday for a while now, what more do you want?