Holla Forums RNC meetup

Let's participate in history together!

I can't be the only one planning on attending the convention. It's one week away, who else is going to Cleveland to watch Trump accept the nomination?

I think the best place would be at Rodger Stone's America First Unity Rally. Filterking will even be in attendance.

Please help others attend if possible if you are traveling from a different state.

citizensfortrump.com/2016/07/05/america-first-unity-rally-back/

Here's some other links about the protests and stuff. I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with downtown Cleveland using google earth.

fox8.com/2016/07/11/navigating-the-rnc-locations-events-and-road-closures/

cleveland.com/naymik/index.ssf/2016/04/what_protesters_and_police_can.html

businessinsider.com/r-from-bikers-to-truckers-pro-trump-groups-plan-forceful-presence-in-cleveland-2016-4

fox8.com/2016/07/11/rnc-protest-preps-i-team-uncovers-new-developments-1-week-out/

yahoo.com/news/republican-national-convention-by-the-numbers-how-213504742.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

time.com/4393719/republican-national-convention-protests/

twitter.com/cleveland_rnc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6zrf6
gotnews.com/terrorist-blacklivesmatter-ashley-yates-cheating-ashley-madison-planning-show-rnc-cleveland/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_7wu2jxtbQ
mega.nz/#!8B8UVZzJ!Z1q_fzjMPqUjWdwpcjbYE9XIcU4H0fXJ68oZwFCpThQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8AZcEvE6V2U
mega.nz/#!gR9VhZTD!OVjd34E2sMqN1DJQQp18zswi3-d1eJCoaQ1rnE5_KKY
mediafire.com/download/ab8jrhzazlaeq2r/BLM_Accounts_Hacked.zip
mega.nz/#!nEFkEZLa!gUTrzOe4uE9b7wF-tNjA6xDEg731Bdg7ettE2X4xt9g
youtube.com/watch?v=GJSUT8Inl14
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/07/conservative_commentator_ann_c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America First Unity Rally it is. See you there. I don't feel the need to make a Holla Forums gathering, it's enough to know that I'm in the company of you glorious bastards.

I'm OP posting from mobile, we need to have strength in numbers.

Don't forget your card to identify eachother and learn carry laws of Cleveland beforehand. Godspeed anons, time to crash the Soros-backed chimping planned with no survivor.

probly not gonna be a safe place tbh m8

There are times in life where you need to stop being a massive pussy and do the right thing, if you want to achieve a certain goal.

I'm really unclear as to the point of a rally. I'm already voting for the guy. Why do I need to go to a pep rally like a sports fan?

I want to show up but I don't have the money and I'm not quite sure what I'd do once there.

Would we just go to rallies? Protest? Proclaim our love for Trump?

Show up at rallies, prepare to debate Bernouts, prepare to show the world, by numbers, that Trump will be President. Being there is all that matters. Be there. Film things. Voice your opinion. Watch the chimpout from the rooftops. Super simple stuff.

Don't be a fucking pussy and be a part of what's fixing your country

OP from laptop

THIS AND THIS.

We show up, and meet up at the rally. From this point, we can figure out what to do next.

I was at the riot in Chicago, have shaken the mans hand (and have a signed hat to prove it) and attended three rallies. I'm all in for Trump.

Being at a rally is amazing, and the whole week is going to go down in the history books.

Let's use this thread to compile info that can help everyone who want to attend make it to Cleveland and make it home

Final bump for the night, hope this generates some interest in the morning.

This is an event of a lifetime Holla Forums.

BLM Ringleader Ashley Yates Found On Cheating Site Ashley Madison, Planning Riot At RNC In Cleveland

BlackLivesMatter ringleader Ashley Yates, who met with President Barack Obama in a closed-door meeting in 2014, was found on cheating site Ashley Madison “attached but still looking for fun.”

GotNews.com developed software that allows us to search the Ashley Madison hack.

A quick check by GotNews reveals Yates’ e-mail was in the 2015 Ashley Madison hack.

…[Multiple details proving its her, lets move on]…

Are terrorist-inspired Ashley Yates and her #BlackLivesMatter goons planning something for the Republican National Convention in Cleveland? Our source reveals:

“Those strings of garbled letters and numbers after “BrownBlazin” in the last line are the encrypted hashes of her password. I look at passwords as people’s ‘little secrets’ … sometimes they can have significant meaning. You can have your tech guys confirm that when cracked, those hash files reveal, in all caps, CLEVELAND …yes, more proof (she has no ties to the city) that the BLM terrorists plan on putting on a show at the Republican Convention.”

GotNews’ research shows no ties between Yates and Cleveland. Yates is from the St. Louis, MO area, and in 2015 moved to Oakland, CA.

In case cheating terrorist-lover Ashley Yates decides to delete evidence, it's already archived:

archive.is/6zrf6
gotnews.com/terrorist-blacklivesmatter-ashley-yates-cheating-ashley-madison-planning-show-rnc-cleveland/

Black Lives Matter Ringleader Exposed, RNC Event In Cleveland Targeted

youtube.com/watch?v=8_7wu2jxtbQ
mega.nz/#!8B8UVZzJ!Z1q_fzjMPqUjWdwpcjbYE9XIcU4H0fXJ68oZwFCpThQ

HEADS UP! BLM Leader Hacked, Plans Reveal 'Martial Law' by Chaos at Both Conventions

youtube.com/watch?v=8AZcEvE6V2U
mega.nz/#!gR9VhZTD!OVjd34E2sMqN1DJQQp18zswi3-d1eJCoaQ1rnE5_KKY

PROOF OF RECENT BLM HACKS!

mediafire.com/download/ab8jrhzazlaeq2r/BLM_Accounts_Hacked.zip
mega.nz/#!nEFkEZLa!gUTrzOe4uE9b7wF-tNjA6xDEg731Bdg7ettE2X4xt9g

Go back to reddit faggot.

You buttshoahed faggot, the reason for going there is to counter the BLM insane chimpout. They are gonna try some shit, absolutely guaranteed.

I live no where near Cleveland, otherwise I'd go if I could. I'd still be a little nervous about a happening and being in danger.

We need to start a steam group though

I want to go to the convention, but here are the problems.
1. Cleveland isn’t a safe or good city at the best of times.
2. I don’t have the legal right to carry in Ohio, and there’s no way I’m going anywhere near that building unless I’m packing.
3. I’m fucking broke. I mean, I probably have the money to do this, but I’d have to sleep in my car like a nigger.

Non-burgerfag here. You guys better make to bring in as many Trump supporters as possibly, otherwise it'll be ten times as bad as San José.

You guys better be planning on provoking the nonwhite coalition protesting and getting them riled up.

The bigger the riots the better for Trump.

Nope, the scale of which are gonna be bussed in that day is gonna be aimed to try and have king nigger call in martial law, it's best to diffuse them as much as possible and be ready to counter once they inevitably chimpout. riling them will do absolutely no good.

America is in quite a sad state when you have to wonder if you're in danger for going to a political convention.

Stay safe, Holla Forums.

please kek meme this

Drown them out with moonman.

fuck up the last bit you get the drift. good luck fellow polacks

Daily Reminder that nothing is a better incentive for chimpouts than blasting moonman loud enough for the entire crowd to hear.

RNC Theme Song

Haven't posted on Holla Forums in months. Glad this thread exists, OP.

Or maybe this, which are my lyrics. Though it works better for any given chimpout.

Arrest The Thugs

Arrest the thugs, gas the teens,
Expose the evils of welfare queens,
Beat the niggers who smash glass plate,
That’s what Dindu Nuffins hate!

Cut the funds for social programs,
Restrict EBT from buying hams,
End subsidies for being a whore,
Beat down deadbeat fathers’ doors!

Expose the lies of the negro race,
Statistics put them in their place,
With truth laid bare for all to see,
The race war starts; we shout whoopee!

Arrest the thugs, gas the teens,
Expose the evils of welfare queens,
Beat the niggers who smash glass plate,
That’s what Dindu Nuffins hate!

Wait, I also did this one, too. It’s even more fitting.

All the media reporting,
Trying to rile us up.
They’re all so crude and subhuman,
Send ‘em back where they belong.
All the little nigs tryin’ to gun down pigs go
Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks!
Jumpin’ on whites, ganging up; stealing bikes go
Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks! (4x)
Momma knows, but she don’t care; she's got her worries too
Seven kids, each a different man’s, and the rent is due
All the little nigs with chimpanzee lips go
Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks!
Scamming EBT from people like you and me, goin’
Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks! (4x)
It’s such a shame that in World War II
The wrong side won and enslaved me and you
Now comes white genocide; courtesy Jews
Now Cleveland rocks, Now Cleveland rocks
Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks! (9x)
Cleveland rocks!
OHIO

Huh, I seem to have written more than I remembered.

White Country

I’m dreaming of a white country
Just like the one I used to know
Where the streets all glisten
And children listen
To their parents, don’t you know?

With every bullet now I fire
May the race war end ‘fore the night
And may all
Your countries ‘gain be white

Just like the one I used to know
Leftist-free and working
And no kikes lurking
In banks, courts, or on the dole

With every bullet now I fire
May the race war end ‘fore the night
And may all your countries ‘gain be white.

Fucking YouTube deleting videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJSUT8Inl14

If King Nigger calls for martial law based on the activities of people he's been explicitely in support of, you're going to have chaos on your hands.

Don't diffuse it, encourage it, if he does try to declare martial law we're getting one step closer to the RAHOWA.

How many Holla Forums delegates are there?

Here's one reporting in.

Good Luck America

Fucking pussies. Seriously, all fucking talk. You faggots would much rather sit and talk about Ivanka and a frog from years ago, or about how your scared to go to a political event because niggers.

Inb4 some autist corrects me

Bump

I will be there. Hoping to see Roger stone, Alex Jones, Mike Cernovich, maybe milo.

Is there any sort of identifying mark amongst pollacks here? I remember seeing something on halfchan about keeping a 4 of clubs poker card on you at all times.

I'm going to this to hopefully see Milo and Ann.

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/07/conservative_commentator_ann_c.html

user…

If any of Holla Forums goes. Remember to bring the right tools, but always stay within the law.

Record transgressions.

Upload any recordings quickly or stream them.

Don't identify yourself like a fucking retard to an online audience.

The last thing you want people knowing is that you post or lurk on Holla Forums.

Rules 1 & 2.

Be safe. Document everything. Archive everything.

Showing the wrong card is a good way to get killed when the race war comes newfag.

Where are some potential Holla Forums meetup spots at the RNC? How do you get in? Is a ticket needed? If so, how much does it cost? What are the carry laws for hasguns anons?

hello shekelboig how is it

this is why nobody takes Holla Forums seriously

All this FBI tier faggot bait.

DO NOT IDENTIFY YOURSELF, EVER, EVEN TO OTHER Holla Forumsacks!

The whole point of what makes us a force to be reckoned with is that we are anonymous.

We live our lives, as any normal fag. But underneath our facade we believe in the spirit of Europa.

Live and breath Holla Forums through the actions you take for the betterment of your kin and blood.

Don't be an idiot and blurt out like some spaghetti spilling connoisseur Guy Fucks masketta bumbling retard about how epic your maymays are in a public event.

If you are going to the RNC you are going because you are a republican MAGA toting Chad and Tom. Even if you aren't.

Now is not the time for Brownshirts.

That comes later. You will know when the Overton window has shifted enough for truth to triumph.

That's what proves to me that this is truly politics by the people though, if they didn't try to stop it I'd be suspicious.

This.

If us bongs can meet up unimpeded then I'm sure you burgers with your rooty tooty point and shooty's will be fine.

What manga is that girl from?

If you want to be the reddit tier faggot wearing the anime girl shirt and spouting memes go ahead.

Typically rally threads are slow to start though, and in this case its going to be more about instigating the chimp out.

You sound like a faggot that needs someone to hold your hand.

dunno, it's just some image I saved

what point are you trying to make

Britain has not had a WACO, Ruby Ridge, among other events where alphabet slaughters numerous Americans to prove a point.

Alphabet has been under a lot of regime change since Obanga took office.

They'd love nothing more than some retards with matching faux ID's to link them to some underground internet hate group.

Some false flags are spontaneous and have facts fabricated on the spot with the resources they have at hand. Don't give them resources.

You're an idiot. It's not illegal to attend rallies, or any other political events. Have fun seeing us on a livestream or whatever, I know how much you cucks love to watch :^)

This isn't about starting the race war or whatever, it's about meeting others at a rally.

Stop trying to make this into something that it isn't.

You do realize we are quite high on the NSA list, right?

prove it conspiritard

Easiest way to identify each other is banepost in real life

(yelling) "YOU'RE A BIG GUY!"
(distant) "FOR YOU!"

brilliant

meant for

fug dxxx

Is anyone driving from Northern Wisconsin?

I'd love to carpool so we can give each other Holla Forumsjobs.

Look up Gareth Williams, Hilda Murrell and Combat 18. Our alphabetti spaghetti agencies kill us off and pull a lot of false flags too, it's just they get a lot less media coverage and we have a lot less tin foilers.

Also, 24 British Nationals died at Waco. American soldiers died because an MI6 agent said he "couldn't assassinate an Al Queda leader under British Law".

These fuckers will knock citizens off regardless of nationality, all for a paycheck.

You're right. Britain has had quite a few nasty alphabet butcher sprees. Forgot about the bus and subway bombings.

But seriously, who gives a fuck? It's our country and this shit isn't illegal. It's legal to be a shitlord,and thinking that it's not is why we are losing. I went to a Trump rally and met a dude in line who called himself "alt-right", he was kind of a faggot, but he had the right ideas and he had the courage to talk about his beliefs. I also meet up with other swaggots from TRS, it's fun and we are networking and working together. Trump didn't have any fear about speaking his mind and we shouldn't either.

I guess I phrased myself wrong. I say alarmist shit because a lot of people are fucking stupid, and easily manipulated.

If you aren't afraid, and are confident of your faculties, then you really have nothing to lose with making contacts.

Looks like the New black panther party is planning to go to the RNC

Better plan accordingly, they might try to target Trump.

Some wild niggers will open fire at convention.

Don't go.

It's smart to be cautious, but we do need to start making friends with other shitlords. There's nothing wrong with our views and we need to stop pretending like there is. I get it, I don't like backlash either, but if people ask me about my beliefs, or politics, I say that I'm "Traditional" or "Old Fashioned". Trump is a really good example of not backing down and creating consensus by sticking to your guns. My wife and I went out of town and she had her coworkers(liberal Bernie-supporters) watch our cats. I have an office downstairs with my militaria collection, with a real Nazi flag, original SS literature in frames, uniforms, a framed picture of Hitler on my desk and my Trump hat. Apparently they went looking for one of our cats and saw all of my stuff. They didn't say shit to me about it, and nothing happened. Nothing happened. I'm not saying that's how it will play out for everyone, but I think we worry too much. Be prudent, but don't be afraid.

And may all
Your citizens be white

hey guys, can we get some cool SS pins for our MAGA hats too? we shouldn't be afraid, the media surely will take an objective and rational view of us.

i want everyone to look real hard at this post and realize just how hard (((they))) are trying to discredit/subvert any organized trump support.

Commit immediate seppuku

Agreed. I believe in being smart and cautious, but this cringing in fear from attending the fucking RNC is just pathetic. If you're not willing to participate in politics that might, just might actually make a change for white America, then you're admitting that the kikes, cucks and shitskins have won. You've thrown in the towl, and can't be bothered, and have resigned yourself to cuckdom.

Anyone who doesn't enjoy being cucked or who refuses a buttplug this days will be high on NSA list.

Posteriority will see it as an honor at least.

I really wish the DNC and RNC could swap locations. I'm less than an hour from philly

Same you didn't meet with the other Chicago anons. It was a good group.

I keep my Nazi stuff pretty private, but my point in sharing that story was that it was my worst fear, and nothing fucking happened. Nothing. I'm not advocating screaming "1488" at the grocery store, but this refusal to speak up even in coded ways or meet up with other likeminded men is killing us via isolation and division. I met up with some Goys from TRS and we're friends now, and you know what? They're pretty normal guys. Just good dudes. Nobody has a shaved head or a swastika tattoo or anything weird. We go out for beers together and go for hikes and shitpost IRL. Obviously, you want to watch out for tactical bowlcuts and people who try and push you to do illegal shit, but just talking openly about white interests isn't illegal, even if they act like it is.

I want everyone to look real hard at this post and notice the ridiculous exaggeration of what I actually said. Notice the Semitic tendency to stretch the truth and leap to far-flung conclusions. Obviously keep your W/N shit under wraps, don't join the "Lion's Guard" or anything stupid like that, don't do anything that can hurt Trump. You don't even need all these stupid playing cards or anything, just talk to the other people at the rally. The "Alt-Right" guy that I met started talking about "pathological altruism" and I knew he was on the level. There's no reason to have obvious symbols, we have our own shibboleths that make no sense to anyone else.

But please, if you do meet up with other Goys, avoid anyone who wants to do illegal/violent shit, avoid felons, etc. It's not illegal to be White yet, so don't act like it. As usual, A. Wyatt Mann covered this well.

Literally all we need to do is meet up a few blocks away from the rally at an agreed upon time.

From there we can get to know each other and figure out what is going on for the rest of the convention.

If I go to this, I will only be able to get one day. Which is the most important day to be there?

I'd offer to carpool but I'd surely be called a shill/FBI

thinking about driving down from michigan, anyone interested in carpool?

this.

Keep a small concealable sound recorder that will record everything from your ride to the convention until the ride back home (these are very affordable). It will be for your own good, even if 10 people do it no fuckery will go unreported.

When the fug is the convention? It feels like eternity has passed.

You can be sure King nigger and the kikes are baiting you all for one thing:

that you will reply to chimpouts by gunning down niggers.

It smells like they are planning for a massacre a mile away. Then Obongo will have an excuse for martial law, gun grab, and post-poning of the election.

Not sure how it could be prevented though … Everybody going there armed to the teeth is just what they want, as someone is sure to fuck up.

I was planning on driving down from Ann Arbor, at where are you?

So where are we meeting, anons? Is the America First rally still the preferred location?

I have the day off work so I might go.

I'm scared of the protesters, sure, but fighting back is the right thing to do. Worst case scenario, a nig shoots and kills me. But even that wouldn't be a bad outcome because what visual could uncuck white Americans more than a white girl corpse on the evening news?

what day is it, exactly?

I feel like this is the plan, but is there something I'm missing? It looks like this will 100% backfire. The 2nd has something like 65% approval among normies and 90% of cops oppose gun control. Cops despise the chimp in chief and will not illegally disarm the population.

Outside of commiefornia and other shit holes this will just start a civil war that Obongo cant win.