Who has the most talented fans? Warhammer, Star Trek, Star Wars or other?

Who has the most talented fans? Warhammer, Star Trek, Star Wars or other?

Star Trek Prelude to Axanar

youtube.com/watch?v=1W1_8IV8uhA

Star Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=SUaaX3qC1M0

Don't you mean most autistic?

Do you enjoy staring at a wall?

To be fair, you'd need to be be a huge pleb and/or a huge autist to spend any amount of effort glorifying some shit setting made by others instead of creating something of your own.

You mean like that Homer loser who spent all that time telling stories about characters he didn't come up with?

Come on now. Virgil at least added his OC donut steels.

Warhammer obviously, but that's because w40k is niche and the fans are more invested in the universe, they buy toys to play on the tabletop and they invent their own stories + read the books + play video games + watch any movie.
Star Wars fans just watched the movies and buy toys for their kids once in a while, star trek fans just watched the TV series.

Are there any Stargate original fan videos? All I can find are music videos with show clips.

Autists are a dime a dozen. Just look at the Star Wars fan video. Real talent is rare.

Well, considering that WH's fanbase is smaller than star wars' and star trek's, I can say that it proportionally has better people. Also, I like that the lore is basically everyone metaphorically raping each other.

stargate resurrection is the only one i'm aware of, i think it's still being made though.

40k but only because the existing lore is so fucking bad that everyone involved has to headcanon their shit.

Oh boy, you really don't know do you?

Watched it
Saw no autism

That was the worst. Cardboard Minigate.

This is a better Star Wars fan film, tbh.

Better than 5, 6, 1, 2 and all disney shit

Das rite, 4 and 3 are the only ones above it.

That's not hard user, dogshit is better than Disney shit which is literally all terrible fan fiction tier crap.

Nobody beats the horsefuckers when it comes to pure unfettered autistic energy

qar bISovbe'chu'?

star wars has utterly retarded fans

Trekkies have 3D printed models of ships from a show that might come out this year.

that's industrial-strength autism, but also pretty cool. especially the one that was only seen briefly in wireframe form.

Warhammer has the most room for creativity, since Starfleet and the Empire don't seem to allow riced-up starships. Star Wars probably comes in second, because bounty hunters and smugglers can look like anything.

and anyone who plays Imperial Fists and their minis don't look like shit is deserving of respect. fuck yellow.

Most star trek fans only watched the TV series.
Sure, some read all the books and bought every single ship model but those are the exception rather than the norm, with w40k there's hardly any fan who hasn't read a book at the very least.

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/trash/

You retard.
There's more fan Star Trek movies/episodes that there are Orks in an army.