ARGUMENTS AGAINST Miscegenation

Pol,

I need some peered review articles against Miscegenation. I just had an argument regarding the genetic purpose of mixing and I couldn't come up with any reputable sources. I jewgled it and i can't find anything that's politically colored.

help.

Or are we wrong from a genetic perspective?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000653
erectuswalksamongst.us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

thank you user/

its great when a faggot like you offers nothing of value and has to ask for a sage.

shill.

If you want your kid to be able to get an organ transplant, don't race mix.

If you want your kid to have a group, don't race mix. There is nothing like being too black to be a white girls, and too white to be a black girl. At least according to a kid I went to school with.

» peered review articles against Miscegenation.

don't exist, for obvious reasons

» genetic purpose of mixing

doesn't exist

» couldn't come up with any reputable sources

no Nazi sources are considered reputable now, and no sources considered reputable now will be considered reputable in five years

Actually, there are many. Lurk more, ignorant faggot.

OP, learn to google you dumb fuck, or at least post in the requests threads.

Mods, oven the OP ASAP.

I know user. just trying to see if anything is out there.

stop shilling faggot. you're the only one butthurt here.

not fuck off.

Please die.

I think you need a lesson in grammar before you start debating people in complex topics.

Did this become a shitposting thread?

You don't need anything peer reviewed, no one bothers analyzing the obvious, especially when the truth is so repressed.

Plus it's not really a matter of genes, it's more about culture, and which culture you feel the closest to is determined by your genes. Now just see how those kids born with two radically different identities and cultures cant fucking adapt to the world they live in, born in a country and culture they don't fully identify with, only to identify with another which views them as foreigners.
Then look at how multicultural societies are multiconflictual, because different people just can't get along with each other, and those same conflicts are interiorized by every mixed race individual.
Then look how it's only first world countries doing it while every other country from south America to Asia through Africa is profoundly racist and anti immigration, see how they retain their unity whole the western world seems about to explode any minute. Because all nations were built on racial identity, and cannot survive if they become multicultural.

Multiculturalism is precisely the answer mixed race people find to appease their inner conflicts and make society as divided as they are.

while is miscegenation then propagatedas genetically beneficial or natural and to what extent?

It makes sense to look for other whites [even whiter spics] that are genetically dissimilar to "improve" the pool but where are these studies getting there shit? is their any reliable evidence to this shit or are these studies just pozzed bullshit?

Jews basically inbreed and they look like this. there has to be a midpoint here. Like seeking partners within your race or mixed between say a nord and a polish person - it can't be blacks and whites inbreeding is geneticall beneficial; hence, ((((natural))))

why*

honestly, mudsharks are usually emotionally unstable already. Not very hard to make them insecure about their behavior. And, if they're too far gone it's not worth the effort

This is borderline incoherent, but there is a lot more genetic diversity than you probably think among, say, ethnic germans. Way too much to worry about the effects of inbreeding, plus there is now testing for inheritable diseases.

I'm tired. And I just a got a new computer; hence, all the typing errors.

My bad.

no worries, brudder. Public school did its damage to most of us.

I agree that each race will have genetic diversity amongst it. But is that a challenge to the genetic differences between Liberian black man and a white woman from Germany?

I'm honestly just trying to account for all the miscegenation we see nowadays. If it has some biological [yet misguided] component or is it just cultural marxism.

I just argued Trump and Miscegenation with two moderates - I took down everyone of their points regarding trump and they still are opting to vote for Hillary. And I could not come up with much on the genetic/scientific spectrum to effectively debate miscegenation.

lmfao.

it's the keyboard haha.

Miscegenation is never genetically beneficial.

That's something we all have been told, among other things, to make us more tolerant and inclusive.

As Alfred Rosenberg said, a bastardized society, because of its sinful essence, is very receptive to every concept that appeases the neverending wanderings of its soul.

(((rosenberg)))
I like what this jew said. lol

I know he's a nazi btw. but that last name.

The mudsharking drive is biological. Being a xenophile obviously has a biological basis. Think about who you see doing it. Some are misguided, and self correct, Others show all the problem behavior associated with early childhood trauma.

I feel like somebody did an effort post on this at some point

wish I had seen it then but I'm a part time poltard.

true. very true.

I understand a japanese person wanting to mate with a white [as skin color is similar and the offspring aren't necessarily horrible looking]. But a black person and a white? The child NEVER looks anything like the white party in that exchange.

I've seen some asian hybrids that are completely ethnically ambiguous, not much like either parent. Asian race mixing is different, though. Most of them perceive a status bump, even the American ones. Japanese women, in Japan, mixing with blacks is a whole different kettle of fish, though. It's kind of an epidemic now, you see it everywhere in Tokyo.

user pls keep your cuck fantasies on 4ch

Here are two semi-related papers, proving that low IQ migration lowers the IQ of the nation for generations to come. (As if that needed proving)

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000653

Look fucking harder.
Reported.

Does anyone have a list of all the pastebin links that pol has put together?

Well, I don't have anything peer reviewed.

I'll give you my two cents anyway.

To me it's obvious, breeding outside your race is suicide,genetic suicide. Not with a gun or knife or rope, but you will be dead all the same.

Take your pic for example.Her white skin,gone.Her straight hair gone, Her larger brain size gone,ect ect. She will be replaced by her nigger offspring and she will truly be dead,forever.

Peer-reviewed articles from Jewish-controlled academia?

Look into health problems of mixed race children, as well as mental problems. The Jewish academia will try to excuse it as not fitting in, or somehow being the white man's fault, but the fact is that mixed-race people have higher incidence of being sick and depressed.

If you can't otherwise conjure up a reason in that noodle of yours, just follow the axiom: Always do the opposite of what the Jews say. That will keep you outa too much trouble.

Show us your race card user and tell me it isn`t you?
show tits otherwise
I need some more gore

There are none. White women can't resist the power of the BBC.

;^)

Niggers are literally the products of early hominids going to Africa and interbreedig with monkeys.

erectuswalksamongst.us

AIDS: Something the whole Black Family can enjoy!

thinly veiled cuck thread

Actually there were genetic experiments done about race mixing, these are colloquially called the Stolen Generator

look at even niggers in america with their "light skinned nigger" and "black skinned nigger" bullshit.

they divide themselves even by those standards

depends how they turn about but the mix girls always look better than then boys

Here's where you gave it away Chaim.

Sage.

Not really surprising though, since nigresses would kill their own mothers for a chance to suck a white dick.

Damn, those 1/4 Asian kids look more azn than their hapa father.

Are you retarded?

checked

I can't find a woman as cultured as a current girl I'm casing that doesn't

shes half native and plays 7 instruments and speaks 5 languages, I'm 23 and I'm getting too old to be alone, its been 5 years now and I'm tired of looking for a so-called "good white girl" in this fucking sea of garbage.

Race mixing has gone on since the beginning of man kind.

Absolutely based.

Well she's a half breed and smart and pure you may as well go for her. I am not sure anyone would disprove.

Oh look its this faggot again. You're a pedo degenerate, and no matter how many times you spam here no-one is going to accept you race mixing with a 15 yr old feather head no matter how many languages she *claims* to speak

So has necrophilia and incest. Doesn't make it a good idea

This whole thread is trash.

Check the catalog you goddamn doublenigger.

Holy fuck, when I saw Bill Whittle I had the exact same thought.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA!

If you need a bone marrow donation it would be impossible to find a donor because there are so few of them,and you need an exact match.

also your kids will hate you