GOP requests perjury investigation for Clinton

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/11/house-gop-request-perjury-investigation-clinton-over-private-email-server.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2817063/British-banker-arrested-murder-woman-s-naked-body-throat-slashed-second-female-corpse-stuffed-suitcase-Hong-Kong-flat.html
rt.com/business/radtke-bitcoin-death-singapore-134/
lameuse.be/988506/article/2014-04-19/fusillade-a-vise-benoit-philippens-gerant-de-banque-et-un-enfant-de-9-ans-tues
bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-07/liechtenstein-police-says-48-year-old-man-killed-in-bank-garage.html
kenyastar.com/index.php/sid/220254149/scat/a262965e0c331d64
bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-07/police-probe-deaths-of-former-abn-banker-wife-daughter.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britishborn-car-executive-karl-slym-may-have-committed-suicide-say-thai-police-9088516.html
bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-28/man-dies-after-fall-from-jpmorgan-london-office-police-say.html
bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-28/william-broeksmit-former-deutsche-bank-risk-manager-dies-at-58.html
bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-30/russell-investments-chief-economist-dueker-found-dead.html
denverpost.com/news/ci_25081462/under-investigation-american-title-ceo-dead-grisly-suicide
scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/1430296/man-leaps-death-jp-morgans-headquarters-central
theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/london-rocked-by-city-suicides/story-fnay3ubk-1226813289625#mm-premium
bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-13/ryan-crane-jpmorgan-equities-trading-executive-dies-at-37.html
rt.com/usa/twelfth-banker-suicide-finicial-world-634/
ibtimes.co.uk/former-london-jp-morgan-manager-julian-knott-killed-wife-shotgun-murder-suicide-1455980]
foxnews.com/us/2014/01/27/sister-missing-wall-street-journal-reporter-david-bird-issues-public-plea/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How could Killary possibly get away with this one when ever the FBI Director said she committed perjury during the Benghazi Congressional hearing? What excuse could they possibly think up?

Looks like we'll hear soon about the mysterious murder-suicide by defenestration of Comey's wife and kids.

Yup.

The FBI couldn’t take her down for the server because it’s a RICO case and it would have literally–not figuratively, literally–caused the arrest and imprisonment of EVERY member of the Democratic representation in the federal government, EVERY Democrat in the executive branch, and many Republicans. It would have caused a literal constitutional crisis.

But this? She can roast in hell for this.

checked

dubs confirm another suspicious death soon

Have there been any additions to this? This hasn't been updated in a while.

Mysterious Banker Deaths

Rurik Jutting [Arrested for the murder of two women.]
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2817063/British-banker-arrested-murder-woman-s-naked-body-throat-slashed-second-female-corpse-stuffed-suitcase-Hong-Kong-flat.html

Autumn Radtke ["Unnatural death" - No Details]
rt.com/business/radtke-bitcoin-death-singapore-134/

Benedict Philippens [Shot Dead]
lameuse.be/988506/article/2014-04-19/fusillade-a-vise-benoit-philippens-gerant-de-banque-et-un-enfant-de-9-ans-tues

Juergen Frick [Shot Dead]
bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-07/liechtenstein-police-says-48-year-old-man-killed-in-bank-garage.html

Peter Njuguna Mukuria [Shot Dead]
kenyastar.com/index.php/sid/220254149/scat/a262965e0c331d64

Jan Peter Schmittmann [Murder Suicide - No Details]
bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-07/police-probe-deaths-of-former-abn-banker-wife-daughter.html

Karl Slym [Sucide by Fall]
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britishborn-car-executive-karl-slym-may-have-committed-suicide-say-thai-police-9088516.html

Gabriel Magee [Suicide by Fall]
bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-28/man-dies-after-fall-from-jpmorgan-london-office-police-say.html

William Broeksmit [Suicide by Hanging]
bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-28/william-broeksmit-former-deutsche-bank-risk-manager-dies-at-58.html

Mike Dueker [Suicide by Fall]
bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-30/russell-investments-chief-economist-dueker-found-dead.html

Richard Talley [Suicide by Nailgun]
denverpost.com/news/ci_25081462/under-investigation-american-title-ceo-dead-grisly-suicide

Li Junjie [Suicide by Fall]
scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/1430296/man-leaps-death-jp-morgans-headquarters-central

Tim Dickenson [Sucide - No Details]
theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/london-rocked-by-city-suicides/story-fnay3ubk-1226813289625#mm-premium

Ryan Henry Crane [Cause of Death Not Yet Determined]
bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-13/ryan-crane-jpmorgan-equities-trading-executive-dies-at-37.html

Kenneth Bellando [Suicide by Fall]
rt.com/usa/twelfth-banker-suicide-finicial-world-634/

Julian Knott [Murder Sucide - Shotgun]
ibtimes.co.uk/former-london-jp-morgan-manager-julian-knott-killed-wife-shotgun-murder-suicide-1455980]

David Bird [MISSING]
foxnews.com/us/2014/01/27/sister-missing-wall-street-journal-reporter-david-bird-issues-public-plea/

fuck, are the Jews offing all the CFOs that know too much or something? I remember hearing about this, but then I forgot… didn't a string of these happen in 2009 as well?

OFF WITH THIS CUNT'S HEAD

thanks. I'll never be able to fap to her ever again now. other than that pretty good

If you've been fapping to Hillary, you have a problem.

aw, man I was hoping people wouldn't realize I was talking about hillary. I can only fap to hillary and pics related I don't know what my problem is

Cue the black riot.

I really need to get over my habit of clicking spoiled images before actually reading the post.

You and me both.

Holy shit. I didn't know vaginas could sag like that

Looks like a slug that got stomped on.

I think everyone does… I know i do.. that's why it works errytime

right?

I click every spoilered image out of habit
I won't for this thread though now, good luck bullying me

That's the reason why they should have taken her down, we need to force this constitutional crisis.

They really should have pushed for the RICO act indictment. The clean-up resulting from this would have done a huge favor to the world.

This.

no sage

So what happens if Sanders endorses Clinton, she becomes the official nominee, and a month or so down the line a few key people decide "we can't let this go on anymore" and they let her hang. does Sanders become the nominee? Or do they get someone else?

Based Chaffetz.

That won't happen, unless maybe something huge comes out – like absurdly huge. We can already see that the FBI is afraid/unwilling to press charges and the Obama administration seems to be towing the Party line so to speak

What's the point of that at this point other than petty revenge?

What does GOP stand for?

grand old party

Sounds kinda gay

reported
Looks like the shills changed tactics to include 4chan-style lowbrow shitposting

They are doing this after all the shit that has flown?
When the whole party is so reluctant to even say a Democratic shitstain should be in prison you know they are scared as fuck.
And how fast would this take? I presume the first hearing will be in december.

Think it's bad? the same 4cucks-style shills are trying to have Holla Forumsacks enrage the niggers that will protest at the RNC even more,

:^)

bump

brain damaged

CONSEQUENCES FOR HER ACTIONS?

WE HAVE A SEXIST HERE

This will lead to nothing. This is a bait and switch.

Another suit will come out and say;
?anyone else would be guilty as hell and be sent to prison for multiple life sentences but we can't indict Clinton because we can't find malice.

She will walk free and white males will be blamed.

It could influence voters, she's already seen as dishonest so this will re-enforce that perception

God I hope Trump uses this to burn down the entire fucking government once he gets elected. they're really up shit creek with this because if they try to get her off with a slap on the wrist then it'll still sink her campaign and if they do nothing and Trump wins the he'll destroy her. My main worry is that they'll wait until after the election while Obongo is still in office to put on her farce of a trial and she'll be protected from double jeopardy.

We should probably meme/push the RICO angle hard across social media.

Could this be the key reason for them unleashing the race war this summer, so that people can't properly protest on the streets about this and bring down the entire rotten system?

Lol the look on that poor woman's face is priceless. I'm guessing that ass is surgical considering it doesn't look anatomically human or nigger.

Why post stroke victims harming themselves?