Black Lives Matter protester complains that Atlanta Police are eating Chick-fil-A and they got none

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/752700650266460160
archive.is/AOfix

Black Lives Matter protester complains that Atlanta Police Department are eating Chick-fil-A and they got none.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RW6I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does some random nigger's twitter post really deserve its own thread? Just reply in an existing thread for something so inconsequential.

It pretty funny tbh tho fam. At least it's not anothe Ghostbusters thread or let's fucking discuss Trump's VP pick for the nth tim, reiterating every fucking point that was made in the last thread.

It reminds me of that clip of a guy that slips a cashed into a monkey's cage only to pull it back when the monkey goes for it causing the monkey to have a mental break down.

Chick-fil-A has always given cops free food on sundays. They've been doing that since for years.

the audacity of this nigger

Never tried them and I'm not inclined but they're so fucking classy in their mannerisms.

No shit you stupid nigger.

There's already food stamps for that.

Cop-propriating muh culchas

You should at least try it user. Spicy chicken sandwich with chick fil a sauce / buffalo is pretty damn good for fast food. They're always the cleanest fast food restaurant around and they hire decent people instead of dindu shitters. You can tell that the staff at chick fil a actually takes some pride in their job unlike other fast food places. And they always send out coupons for free food around them during the holidays. One near me had a free meal deal last Christmas where you would get a yellow receipt which was valid for whatever you ordered that day.

Should have brought your own chicken then. Entitled little shits.

Found it

I'm getting some Chick-fil-A tenders meal tomorrow.

Tendies in remembrance of the roots of our Pepe/Kek posting which, after a long road, led us to where we are today, and Chick-fil-A since niggers couldn't have any during that protest while the cops enjoyed it, and they're antifag marriage too

The only time I've ever gotten food poisoning from fast food was from chick fil a

Non-Burger here, is Chick-fil-A Holla Forums-approved?

How does it compare to places like Wendy's?

That's unfortunate. I still stand by my post though, they're generally a step above the other chains.

Chik-fil-A is based.

They close on Sundays to honor the Sabbath, have openly denounced gay marriage, and support police like in OP. They also make bretty gud chicken sammiches.

They also got a shit ton of flak from gays because of something their CEO said. Anti-gay and pro-cop is pretty good, they're chicken is eh, but they're waffle fries are killer.

Yeah, it's with the Texas Pete sauce that makes it good.

Wont find beef on the menu but the chicken is easily the best fried chicken from a chain restaurant. The CEO seems based, it is closed on sundays and they support our servicemen.

archive.is/RW6I0

Sorry it's huffpost shit, but, it's what I could find about them being anti-gay

I remember chick-fil-a when I was a kid 40 years ago, and the sandwiches there taste exactly the same now as they did then. proof you don't have to change your "formula" to stay in business (cough…pepsi…cough).

Sounds pretty based

They are based and they make damn fine chicken.

There's nothing stopping these guys from going to Chick-Fil-A and buying food.

Jesus, Black people the world over have literally evolved to survive by demanding free shit and throwing tantrums.

Fuck you, Holla Forums. Now I want me a spicy chicken burger, and it's 1:42 AM!

I know they were based from the whole gay marriage fiasco, but didn't they have a recent thing happening with tranny bathrooms? Can anyone refresh my memory on that?

The best thing is every time they support a pro-right position there are calls for boycotts/riots/etc. and their sales only go up.

police confirm Robot Hero is alive!

Think it's just chicken marinated in pickle juice, garlic, cayenne, paprika and a bit of sugar. Breaded in a typical flour breading with those dry ingredients mentioned above. Haven't been able to get it quite right at home but I'm getting close.

Is this a result of the right going their to spite the left, or does it just remind people chick-fill-a exists and gives them a hankering for some yummy chicken sandwiches?

Why you makin fun. Why ain't everybody get some chicken for everybody.

Both.

Both.

I would just give them my business if there was one closer than 800 miles to me.

Bit of both, Kind of forgot they existed due to distance until after the whole gay thing. Made a trip out of state just to get a nostalgia trip.

I remember the company who makes candy corn doing something similar.

What did chick-fill-a do to piss off the homos?

The CEO said he believed in traditional marriages.

When your getting paid to stand there by (((George Soros))) and clique, then yes you also want 'muh gibsmedat'.

That's not the point of this video. Much like the who homo degeneracy stance they are doing this to try to boycott, damage, shame and ultimately try to bankrupt the franchise.

When chimps broke into a CFA establishment and completely destroyed the place following anti-BLM statements i think these niggers sent a clear signal to the board of directors and the CEO.

Complaining that those who protect us get support from a major food retailer.

Chimps gonna chimp.

If they leave the protest area I don't think they'll be allowed back in, at least that's what I pieced together the nigger ooking to mean.

If niggers mess with our chick-fil-a there will be war.

Holy fuck that makes me mad. I've seen photos of plenty of stores getting looted and felt basically nothing, but that one actually struck a nerve.

I can't even comprehend this.

I'm really warming up to this universe.

Niggers are being illegaly denied fried chicken! When will the racist oppression end?

I was about to post this. The dubs even agree.

Praise Kek.

The Tendie Wars are upon us.

How abhorrent!

Taking the b8

Because cops deserve it more than some niggers trying to block a street. I know those niggers would've thrown shit at the cops too.

Its fucking 1 AM and now I'm horny for Chick Fil A

That nigger very used to getting free food given to him at the protest given to him from (((Soros))) and ebt when he's not (((protesting))). Every stream I seen in a chimpout I always see (((someone))) giving the chimps water or clothes before the riot begins

Easy son, those tendies are still too young.

My fellow pollacks, you know what to do!

There should be no inclination to support leftist and politically correct establishments. It's time to support people who take a stance.

In a era where large franchises are competing to dominate the market by firing any employee for almost any offense, who vigorously force political correctness and appeasement for all. Chick-fil-A is soaring because they have unwaveringly clung to their values and principles .

Pick up that phone this month and order up a nice food menu from Chick-fil-A, or visit one of the nearest establishments. Stop supporting these politically correct but most left leaning franchises.

Openly right-wing companies are hard to find to be honest, and openly left-wing companies are a dime a dozen which makes them hard to avoid.

I think next time I head towards Chipotle I'll go down the block to Chick-fil-A instead.

So is anything going on with any of the shit tonight? Guess not or there'd be more threads than this.

Unfortunately the cops are doing a decent job. RNC is soon, though.

What an entitled nigger. Its not surprising though, with we give them ebts and welfare, but why would the police give you food in any circumstance besides natural disaster type shit?

…KFC isnt even the good chicken place

burndown Popeyes or Churchs

I've never had Church's, but I'd say KFC is superior to Popeyes. Their chicken is just so bland, very disappointing.

WHAT!?

you like MSG chicken over popeyes?

KFC is like the shittiest chicken place

Zaxby's, Raising Canes, Bo'jangles, all a thousand times better

The twitter link video will play

The archive video has problems
1468300575378.mp4

I can't decide if she's attractive, or hideous. She can either look feminine, or masculine, depending on how you look at her…

Tbh I've never had Popeyes. Or Church's. KFC is disgusting though. My nigger acquaintances say that Popeyes is the common fast food chicken.

the chicken's not bad, but the sauce is god tier

Yep, I love the spices they put on. MSG doesn't really matter to me because I'm not there eating it constantly. I have it maybe twice a year.

Just like Church's, not in my state sadly, so I can only take you at your word.
Hmm, seems there is one in my state, will have to try it some time.

Best fast-food chicken, ever. I always get a #3 (spicy chicken sandwhich) meal with an extra #3, just the sandwhich, and a Dr. Pepper.

Their sandwhiches are so fucking meaty I can hear the threads of the chicken's muscles tearing in my mouth with every bite and hooooly shit I'm hungy just thinking about it. My only beef with Chick-fil-a is that they fill their fountain drinks with so much fucking crushed ice that even a large drink is over with in eight sips.

I BET YOU LIKE BURGER KING OVER WHATABURGER YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

I will second this. The sauce is the only reason I go to Canes

They close Sunday

Ever since I started doing manual labor I cut back on my soda intake, but I still would get it when I would eat out. A few years later I stopped drinking it 100% and that month I lost 15 pounds. Water-only is worth it, not just for health but for the fact that it doesn't ruin the taste of what you are eating.

Also not in my state, but I haven't eaten at Burger King in a decade and haven't eaten at McDonalds in around 15 years. I hit up Five Guys every couple months though.

Church's are greasy as hell.and filled with niggers.

I always ask for no ice and they listen.

The first time a Popeye's opened in my state, blacks were lined up around the building and down the block for a month straight. Their popularity faded pretty quick though.

Popeye's is bland and tastes like shit after the first day. Their sides are all terribly bland and they don't even have corn bread. I always liked KFC better, at least it has flavor.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

I remember when the whole boycott Chick Fil A thing was happening. At the time I was visiting my mother and she thought it would be nice to support them. As we drive up to the parking there are 2 very obvious gay guys standing outside looking nervous with a sign that had been placed on the ground. It was completely packed inside with patriots supporting this specific franchise. By the time we were able to order and leave they gay dudes outside were gone.

It was first time eating Chick Fil A and let me tell you, it tasted righteous as fuck.

It's fucking delicious.

The chicken is rated an A+ in my book I unusually like to get their Cobb salad and honey mustard sauce. It's some of the best chicken you can get at a chain

i swear they put some kind of additive to make you addicted to that sauce

I'm so sorry user

Yes, because this is the kind of stuff that normies can latch onto and are able to digest