'Dedicated' DNC staffer found shot multiple times at the back of the head

'Dedicated' DNC staffer, 27, dies after being found shot multiple times in the back at 4am on a deserted Washington DC street

archive.is/8GQyC

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suicide?

Clinton's are starting early.

Some people have to learn the hard way.

His post doesn't even mention guns. He's clearly talking about the race shit. Fucking kike media.

Sounds like one of the democrat plantation slaves he's been "dedicated" to "helping" decided rob him of his white privilege.

I'm guessing he was saying police vs not, otherwise it would mean law abiding, not law abiding.

PURGE TIME

Even his last name was white privilege.

In Sam Hyde's kickstarter series he covered some whore raising money to bike ride through the middle east. She got funded, so she's probably been raped to pieces by now. White liberals are very naive about the world.

I think that story was posted here. She died after four hours I think.

Guess who dun it Holla Forums?

:^)

Either the Clintons or a local RWDS member caught up to him. Whatever it is, a dead leftist is a good leftist.

Looks ripe for photoshopping.

Pls don't this narrative.

Be serious. It was the Clintons or some nigger. Do you honestly think it was a right-wing white guy?

Of course it was a nigger.

But (((never waste a tragedy))) is going to kick in here, who knows how hard.

If dubs this was FBI user.

I think they said it was a botched robbery.

Well, it would be counter intuitive for them to blame RWDS, since it would imply that the right can actually physically strike and kill leftist leaders and agitators.

I don't think they want their troops looking over their shoulder every two minutes and becoming overly paranoid.

Nobody cares about your e-celeb faggot. Sam Hyde is shit.

How dumb do they expect us to be?

Was that the same girl who went hitchhiking across the mid East to show how safe Muslims are, because she didn't last long either before a muzzie raped and killed her.

No one actually read the article, I take it?

Was he 100% shabbos or did a jew get enriched for once?

It's even better than that. Her goal was hitchhiking through the Middle East, but she started in Western Europe. She hitchhiked safely across Europe and was raped and murdered in the very first non-white country she reached.

Yeah, she died in Turkey. It was pretty funny how that worked out.

Why wear the flag you hate so much?

Some like this one: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

The minute she stepped into Turkey she was raped and killed.

sounds like*

There truly are worse things than being a neet

Holy shit shut the fuck up

jew obviously. he even looks like a jew in op's pic

He was getting paid to ruin this nation, and one of the tools they use to ruin it killed him.

Fitting end.

Pudgy Jew buys drugs at 4am in an area of Washington DC that is 99% black (pic related)

Gets shot in the back

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

(checked)
He does, I'm just wondering how he was stupid enough to be out at 4am in Niggerton USA if he was a kike. They don't actually believe their own bullshit, the dumber whites do.

Sheeeeeeit! You just made him look even stupider than he was showing where he was at that time of night.

That picture is disgusting. You can see the beginning, middle, and end of a white area turning into a nigger-filled hell-hole, with a few remote blue dots here and there, representing people that are probably tormented on a daily basis. Then eventually it's just solid green. You can even see them deep inside strong blue area, clearly representing section 8 housing put there by the government. I live in the mountains. All white, until one day one of the communities opened up to section 8, and now the entire community is a drug infested shit-hole with niggers. Niggers in the god damn mountains…

I'm just wondering what that mass of Asians is in the SW in that tiny block.

Probably Chinatown; almost every major city has one.

What a dumb faggot. He got what he deserved.

No area can remain purely blue, can it?

So he was obviously buying drugs, not coming home from his girlfriend's house like the article was saying. Or visiting his gay but poor nigger lover in the projects

Most folks don't cross a whole city to buy drugs though. After a while you can usually manage to find a dealer closer to home. Not sure where he lived, but odds are he wouldn't have gone more than several blocks for it.

obviously

Not a goy, "He grew up in Omaha, where his family played a strong role in the Beth El Synagogue. His grandfather was a founding member of the synagogue and his father was head of the congregation until recently.
Rich studied Hebrew at the synagogue, and traveled to Israel two years ago. His teacher paid tribute to Rich on Facebook" (from the Daily Mail)

The fact they use an AK and not an AR tells me this movie appeals to commie marxists.

He was trying to find a bull for his girlfriend, I think that's obvious, but he got gored.

Propaganda is what you make it. Holla Forums has become very good at hijacking propaganda. We know exactly how to counter this.

These memes just make themselves nowadays.

Nah. I saw bits of the second one. Black power niggers rise up and lead white people to fight the purge elite class. Fuck that movie.

Section 8 is such fucking cancer.

There is always some cucked white developers that grease them palms of the local government to get that shit approved so they sell out the poorer whites for shekels.

This. Purge was always a shit-tier movie series.

Article says:

If that's accurate, the dumb fuck lived in a nigger area. His girlfriend was probably a nigger too.

Girlfriend, black prostitute he was seeing in the middle of the night, either or.

You know in a society with a real purge day that the rich would have a yearly pissing match over who's private military could rack up the highest score.

I'm just fucking waiting for them to erect them in my area, but my community is relatively well-off, so hopefully we can hold back the tide. Eventually the government gibs that fund this travesty will dry up. Either that or American Whites should mass-coordinate a new society in Cascadia (that isn't a honeypot like Northwest Front), that's nominally part of the US, but in all practice isn't.

Keep the property values high enough and they can.

It's just too easy.

Out on the street at 4 am in niggertown. What could possibly go wrong?

I'd imagine a number of them would just fuck off to another country for a few days, like actors and shit

only the ridiculously wealthy would even consider killing their worker drones for sport

Who dunnit Holla Forums
cuck
nigger
faggot
kike

/thread

Is that movie as preachy as the first two?

I watched it. The second one involved the black power dindus abducting people and selling them to the rich elite, if I'm not mistaken. I didn't really devote any memory to retaining much of what happened though. MC had a cool car, some asshole had a private army and a minigun, elite people hunted handcuffed plebs in a maze or something and then MC flaked out at the very end of the movie, I think.

Wew lad. So, who wants to bet he just found out the DNC is ran by communists and talked (possibly while drunk) so they offed him?

A shocking number of them do believe it. There are Jews in Israel who protest in favor of increasing immigration and emancipating Palestinians.

Literally can't find anything on this going through his Kickstarter TV series, is there a link to a news story?

common ghetto nigger

If this is different from the dead hitch hiker she'll be lucky if she gets stopped at the first border crossing and denied entry for her own safety.

Wanted to hitch across the Muslim world to show how progressive and peaceful they are. Gets murdered 80miles east of Istanbul.

RIP Pepe Baka.

The end could be used for our purposes. Either make the "rich" jews (you wouldn't be entirely wrong), or try to have be an analogue of BLM.

Subvert, hijack, or destroy.

(checked)
(and checked)

This story seems to good to be true. I'll definitely bring this us in conversation next time I'm faced with an empowered womyn.

too**

I'm so sorry.

They do that so they can get rich because they are scared of living next to niggers. Pretty insane really.

You got a point, most hollywood actors don't even live in america anymore. No multiculturalism and processed food for them.

He looks so broken.

Who is the 5th?

around nigs
baby back ribs

Apparently a patriot…

He probably stumbled on to some Clinton conspiracy or another and they knew he couldn't be trusted.

Mate he was Killed by Niggers, and it is funny as shit.

Pretty dumb for a Jew.

BIX
NOOD

Gorizia is in Italy.
I have to watch out and I'm a 6.1" guy. Alone while being a woman is just asking for death.

'Good guys' get saved by BLM thugs. No kidding.

I would like to see an animated gif/webm time lapse over the years

whats the source on these graphics?

That's a 2010 census map. I lived in Brookland until this May (Brookland is that green due east from the blue island near the top of the map). The area (and many others) are being gentrified and fast. He probably wasn't surrounded by blacks, as the map suggests.

The new Purge was the most egregious piece of libcuck propaganda I've ever seen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

Jews just can't help themselves, they have to disparage traditional Christian marriage at any opportunity. Synagogue of Satan indeed.

But you seriously can't paint all Muslims with a broad brush, she was probably only killed by one man. There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world, if they were all violent we'd be dead by now! Christians aren't perfect, what about the Crusades? What about the one Muslim guy I know that hasn't raped or murdered anyone?? Are you kidding me???

too. fucking. rich.

No.

According to the DNC he was a "voter expansion data director." Maybe he was young and naive and they gave him a vote fraud job that shocked his conscience. Maybe he started talking. We'll never know unless we get Debbie Wasserkike Schitz's private email server

probably the other way around, the city is gentrifying.

so you're saying you can't even?

Have the police found a motive for his suicide?

That's where I go to school (catholic university). We have a crime or two each week just on our own campus. Half of the time it is a student getting robbed.

I stay in virginia, and drive a big suv through real fast to my underground garage and don't see the outside till I leave, driving once again fast to the other bunker garage at my house.

That is one seriously botched robbery

Similarly botched carjackings, muggings etc abound in negro crime

another one bites the dust. oyyyy veeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Jew assisted suicide

Clearly a suicide goy.

We don't want you to do that goy.

Please take our anti-depressant medication goy.

Also because you are depressed goy, we are going to keep you safe by not allowing you to have any guns.