Daily annihilate all americans thread

daily annihilate all americans thread

they are fat useless despicable sacks of shit controlled by jews while pretending to not be controlled by jews

not only americans suffer from it, but ALL OF THE WORLD

ANNIHILATE ALL AMERICANS

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailynews.com/2012/06/the-strategy-to-destroy-america-critical-theory/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i liek america

oh check this guy

it's the c.i.a covert american pretending to be canadian

our favourite guest

in every annihilate all americans thread

b…but… TRUMP""1

your post reads like an emotional outburst of self-hate. You despise yourself because American influence touches every facet of your everyday life. You listen to American music, you can name 30+ American actors/actresses, and you know all about American history. You were taught about our great country by your meager education system. You wish you could walk this, God' country for just one day. You wish you could see what we see on a daily basis. You wonder what it's like to live life here in the US. I'm glad i read your post. Thank you user. I had almost forgotten about the internal salt the rest of the world harbors for us. I almost forgot the beauty of your anguish.

your post reads like an emotional outburst of faggotry.

america is a divided country, not even americans will dispute this any longer

through brainwashing there was for a long time an illusion in the head of every american that they were better than people who were not american

but as wage gaps continued to grow even past the point of absurdity

while hard working people saw not a single increase in salary while rich coke snorting assholes increased their wealth by 1000%

this illusion of all of americans being superior winners became harder and harder to enforce

americans are, after all, not stupid by default

every single american has the potential to become an entity that will see through the bullshit when they are born

it is only through systematic brainwashing the rich coke snorting assholes can maintain the status qou

don't hate me for trying to help you

i know you are programmed to hate anyone trying to make you see

but i believe you are greater than that

it takes hard work but it can be done

ANNIHILATE ALL AMERICANS

How long do you think you're shitty countryman and military would stand against our full American military might? An hour? Half a day? You and your shit family would hit your knees on your shitty floor, begging God not to let the American's bring the pain. You would watch your mother's ugly, whore face as she cried out to God asking for mercy. Your fa-g father would be seen with palms in hand, sobbing hard as he soaked his trousers in urine at the thought of American troops storming your 1-story sad excuse for a home. He fears an American occupation of your home, where he is made to make food for soldiers as they drink beer and watch American football in your living room. He sobs as he imagines your mom getting a train of American cock in her tight little holes, he can almost her her orgasmic screams of pleasure. He can almost hear the clapping sound of hard thrusts of sex as an American grips her hips and fucks her from behind while she chokes down another American soldiers dick. Your mother would get 5 minute breaks every half hour to rest and clean up. If she is thirsty she can have a mouthful of American piss whenever she wants. You'd have to sit there to watch and listen to all of this happening. Just when you think another emotional outburst may be coming, an American says to you, "Shhh.. It's only freedom from here on out user.."

lol what a jock text

that is funny

i don't think an actual jock asshole has ever been on a chan and they most certainly don't have the intelligence to put together a post that contains both typed text and an image

america is a little like Holla Forums. think it through i dont want write a lot. lazy nigger tonight. if you wipe usa, you wipe Holla Forums. suck a dick.

you might be drunk and lazy but you can do better than that

no need for a full thesis, just present your outline

what is your definition of americans and america, for instance? is it all one thing? does the collected amount of americans define america? or does some rich asshole spew propaganda in your face 24/7 which tells you what america is, and what it is to be an american?

A good question. Americans are a hybrid people, which can be a bit hard to define, seeing how they have their roots all over the world and nowhere. Several waves of immigration happened to result in the modern day burger sapiens.

The first was the refuse of Europe, the criminals who were too stupid to get away with it and the christcucks who took that shit seriously and made everyone around them uneasy. Blend into that the worst of Africans, the ones too stupid or weak to evade Arab slave traders. Finally add to that about half and half of the most criminal, lowest intelligence segment of south Americans who couldn't hack it in their own countries.

Blend that together to the most putrid genetic soup the world has ever seen and there you have the modern American.

americans are the citizen of america, fucktard.
one thing? yep, one country.
who gives a shit? every country have anti-gov. what's the big deal if it happens there?
yes, i'm aware of the kikes in control there, all over the world actually. but i see your point. murica is a cancer on the world (politically & economically). but anuddah shoah will only give them a sympathy card, and you're basically asking for ww3 by this. i think a regime change and a purging of jews and niggers there would be enough. whitey get angry and takes handle of things there would be enough to put things into place. problem is, the world economy is steered by murikkka, so that's another dilemma. hmmm……i guess ww3 is inevitable. FUCK YOU OP YOU MADE ME THINK ON MY LAZY NIGGER LIQUOR AND SHITPOST NIGHT.

you mean you don't wind up thinking on your drinking nights?

for me those are the only moments i ever realize anything

no i get shitfaced fast

>>>Holla Forums
Also, last time I checked, mega corporations suing smaller businesses (because their product is better) and winning those cases, is not the free market. But please, continue deluding yourself you stupid communist nigger. Communism is 1,000x more exploitative than capitalism. Just look at the gulags, the famine, the gross exploitation of workers, the tyranny of the political class, the mass killings of all dissenters, the unjust wars, etc.

T A X A T I O N I S T H E F T.

oh man

just look at this

the Holla Forums dogs on patrol are supposed to be so controlled and not give a shit and here is one who broke protocol and started barking

i feel sorry for you

you misread everything i had to say and then you also failed in the faces of your leaders

i can only hope other Holla Forums dogs on patrol learn from your mistake

You're the hateful intolerant one.
Pick one and kill yourself.

woaaaaah

tonight it's really taking off

i do believe that for the first time ever we do have a truly trolled Holla Forums nigger in the house

potentially also just a lower level Holla Forums rat forced in to check wtf these threads are that keep showing up night after night

i do feel kind of sad that Holla Forums would show up here with their typical blueprint bullshit idea of everything

the basis of the KILL ALL AMERICANS threads is that you go beyond the basic blueprint stupidity of Holla Forums or Holla Forums or democrat or republican or nazi or communist etcetc etc

please just try for a second to leave the herd mentality behind

don't join a group of fuckheads who put a blueprint in your head

view and overlook the situation for yourself

contemplate for yourself

dont be a nazi or a fucking communist or a coke snorting sack of shit nigger asshole

come on now

what is an american?

Why are you so full of rage user? Passport to America denied due to your shitskin ancestry? dont worry. I hear Germany is taking refugees.

that picture again

i did approach this issue in my post here

regarding the american illusion of all americans being one and that the political efforts of the rich americans were efforts that any ordinary american actually wanted but did not know they wanted

and no, to answer your question, i have no desire to set foot in america. my only desire is that america no longer exists, and i can understand that this is a notion hard or even impossible to grasp for the poor sacks of shit who were born there, as all they have even encountered is an endless gigantic hollywood explotion of america, preventing them from ever even realizing there is in fact a world beyond

cry me a fucking nigger the wall between mexico and america is going to get built you fucking nigger and there's nothing you can do to stop it, you multicultural marxist scumbag.

This is now a Pro-American thread.

cry me a river*

yes i knew that, thank you, and that wasn't what the thread was about

good work! then please give me your definition of the american people and the american nation. further reading is here

yes i understood, we all make typos now and then

so the whole idea is to prove that americans are idiots by proving that americans are idiots?

dont bite the hand that feeds OP

ITT

i don't

i am doing by best to free that hand from its restraints

i realize people considering themselves to be americans (notice no one has been able or been willing to define this throughout the thread) will laugh

i realize there is immense amounts of work to be done

first to simply unlock the minds of all these people

knowing many of them will wind up an enemy

but it's still better

than this locked bullshit going on right now

you will have to try a little harder to think of something

toss the /lefty/pol/ blueprint of humiliations aside

all it requires is a fucking dictionary you retard.

for an anime posting person i'm sure that is correct

that is all you need

read one sentence in a book and then post anime

i was thinking of something different

something grander

THE MURDER OF ALL AMERICANS

and no, the old uk us thing has nothing to do with the daily kill all americans threads

oh god this is taking off

and now they are going so far they won't even have any text at all

only webms

because webms is all we need because we never wanted to discuss an issue or consider any issue

we only wanted to defend ourselves by posting webms

there he is at last

i was beginning to think something was wrong

OP SUMMARY OF TONIGHTS ANNIHILATE ALL AMERICANS THREAD

this one was one of the most lively annihilate all americans threads ever

we got all kinds of thing in this edition, there was both semi-serious comments and discussion as well as misguided angry idiots from Holla Forums and then finally a wonderful spectacle of autist webms mostly depicting asian cartoons

i do feel that the daily annihilate all americans threads are making good progress

the issue is to make everyone, no matter if they are americans or not, to consider an evaluate the idea and definition of what an amarican is, and then what is america, depending on what an american is?

certainly there is hard work to be done still

endless amounts of autistic webm-posting entities to fight through

but my work has only begun, and progress is being done

before you know it

i will have made america g-

Back to >>>/reddit/ you reddit-spacing oxymoronic shitskin.

What is a plant? Jesus christ no… don't give me the definition of that word you idiot!!! Nice job op, you Critical Theory nigger. Someone is a bit salty over the elections, eh?

but i've never even been there

have you?

this phrase reddit-spacing that Holla Forums dreamed up

to me it is more troll Holla Forums-spacing

my initial reason to type this way was simply it is easy to read and follow and also

anything you write

looks like some kind of faggot poetry

which is always fun

and the fact that

Holla Forums

is obviously

trolled

by it

and to boot also thinks it has something to do with

reddit

makes

me

want to

space out

my posts

into

inf

i

ni

t

y

the issue is to make everyone, no matter if they are communists or not, to consider an evaluate the idea and definition of what an communist is, and then what is communism, depending on what an communist is?

no, you keep making mistakes

these threads have been around for a long time and have nothing to do with any election cherade

also i wish you would stop being so locked in this thinking that you are to pin down the thinking of another person and destroy them

it was advanced of you to mention critical theory finally, but you still miss the point of the annihilate all americans threads

Back to >>>Holla Forums you stupid marxist nigger. Why don't you go question what a blade of grass is, you fucking idiot?

check it out

word flip guy in the house

and to answer your question, yes, but we are trying to challenge you several levels further by placing a mirror in your face (generally) and look at the ideas of american and america

if you are from the other side of the world it gets complicated and an issue for another thread

Answer the fucking question first.

You despise yourself because jewish influence touches every facet of your everyday life.
FTFY

conservativedailynews.com/2012/06/the-strategy-to-destroy-america-critical-theory/

i feel the use of thatfeelguy doesn't work at all anymore

recently he was portrayed as the face of the states who voted for hillary

and now here he is a nazi with a flamethrower

all in a vague attempt to blur lines and get away from the question at hand

i want everyone to realize there is a two part flock mentality in america

and there is a way out of it

a way to thinkn for yourself and not be a useless white nigger simply spewing the bullshit of Holla Forums or Holla Forums or some capitalist jew bullshit

you have a brain in your head

you have a body full of muscles

lol one red herring and watch em go

the attempts continue and of course they get sadder and sadder

notice these people are still only posting webms and images rather than trying to actually state something themselves by using their keyboard to communicate their thoughts (but would it then be their thoughts, or just abounch of brainwashing bullshit put in their heads by whoever brainwashed them lately?)

I don't know, but it would be interesting to see

oh man check it

an entire page highlighted

because this person could understand that the text is what is supposed to be read and thus the overlord figured WE BETTER HIGHLIGHT IT EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO READ OR TAKE NOTICE OF

Not an argument.

that is the funny thing, because right wingers use critical theory to expose critical theory

Critical Theory is Marxist you fuckhead. You are confusing critical thinking and critical theory you retard. Critical Theory is rather irrational thought process that criticizes anything (especially rightism/society as a whole) with no open minded analyses and is inherently left wing propaganda. Critical thinking on the other hand is logical, rational/open minded approach to analyzing information. Critical theory is none of this.

maybe you should take a breath and stop being so mad

critical theory is a tool, like a hammer or a saw, and it can be used for any kind of purpose by any kind of person

on a certain level i can understand that Holla Forums and Holla Forums wishes to keep things incredibly simple for the purpose of attracting numbskulls but the truth is that all of these estambished entities use the same devices of manipulation

it doesn't matter who first thought of it

are you saying that because that jew einstein thought of the atomic bomb, that nazis would be too good to use it for their own purposes if they could?

it's all the same bullshit, Holla Forums or Holla Forums or capitalis or jew assholes etc etc etc or fucking islam for good measure

all these threads are about

the ANNIHILATE ALL AMERICANS threads

are about activating your very own brain

for you and you alone

this is Holla Forums, not Holla Forums or Holla Forums or any such bullshit

i want your brain to be in order and to work for you and you alone

if your brain works and my brain works

everything will work for all of us

Is an asscheek an asscheek according to critical theory?

i am not an expert on it

i would believe it depends on who you are and who the person presenting the asscheeck might be

if the person presenting the asscheeck is an enemy you break it down by any means necesarry

otherwhise you don't

Hmmm… I wonder…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

for the love of god

it's just a piece of structuralism

no wonder the nazis or Holla Forums ever managed to take over the world or even have anything going for at least a decade

So an asscheek isn't real then?

as i said, i'm not an expert on the subject

and i believe critical theory as such does not delve into matters of ontology in that sense

if you truly wonder wether or not the asscheek does exist, you should look into other philosophies than critical theory

Marxism =/= structuralism nor does Marxist ideology =/= critical thinking

Must to be a butthurt beaner cucked by a 15 inch dong nigga Murican Bubba raping her pinche wife.

You should probably fuck off back to reddit you batshit crazy retard.

i see you are presenting your preset idea of everything there

if you are through enforcing your own reality you can read through the first couple of posts i made in the thread

and then consider if your locked preset thinking applies

and then, if you feel that it does apply, then please share your thoughts

welcome to the thread!

you're kind of late but everyone is welcome

now please start to think about what you consider an american to be and what you consider america to be

Who's the one with locked thinking again???

very good!

now please develop what you were thinking

what is critical thinking? who was using it and why?

OUCH

now that hurt

we have a degenerate amongst us

a person who will only post images or webms and never actually try to speak up for themselves using their own brain and their own words

this means

they are forver locked in the hell that is

don't know what to say?

let one of these two parties say it for you (even though they basically say the same bullshit because in the end they are all run by jews and all simply want as much money as possible)

post webms that say things you could never say but feel like you said it because you posted a webms saying it

or post a gif saying it

or

a jpg saying it

Put every single word in your post in your own words then, no dictionary definition.

now there is that webm that the webm people post when they actually do get butthurt, but not just in the butt, but in the soul

i think it is the third time in the history of the ANNIHILATE ALL AMERICANS threads that whis particular webm has shown up

and please do remember, i am not here to simply injure you in the butt or the soul, but to help you out of the multilayered prison of being an american

keep ansking yourself WHAT IS AN AMERICAN? and then, based on the answer of that question

WHAT IS AMERICA?

is it defined by the people or by some asshole in charge?

America is a continent, not a leader. You are blatantly conflating the two right now. An American is someone that lives on that continent.

now that is one way to escape the obvious issue at hand

a good example of how americans are forever locked into their own nightmare (and thereby lock the rest of the world in it while the coke snorting assholes ruling
america get richer and richer and not a single honest working american has seen an increase in salary for their entire lifetime)