/Podcast/

what podcasts do you listen to bros?

none. there's never a situation in my life where I spend hours doing something so mind-numbing that I could focus on listening to people talk about anything meaningful.

right before sleep? it's also a friend simulator.

then I'd just end up being so focused on listening that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep

they're unregulated radio shows

No Agenda is my favorite.

You don't work out or exercise or anything?

Yahtzee19 is a good channel. They're pretty pleb taste-wise but they're funny and entertaining.

Is he a nigger?

Risky business and Hardcore History.

But only because one is pozzed Holla Forums news and the other is six hours worth of /his/.

TheDickShow

Maddox is a faggot. Kudos to him, though, for sticking with a mudrace like himself lol.

Red Bar Radio

Hardcore History is great. Just wish it got made more often, but at least when a new one gets released it's usually 4 hours+ of pure goodness.

AskRosebudd. Com

&

Down and Dirty101.com

I like the Pimp shit on Down and Dirty

Monday Morning Podcast with ol' freckleface Bill & the Kongversation.

The /pone/cast, by /pone/

What's your dad like?

As the great as they were, I found the XFM broadcasts to be way better.

My nigger. Can't wait to see if they'll do something for the tenth anniversary

Definitely. The XFM stuff actually felt organic, the podcasts were basically "DUDE KARL'S A RETARD LMAO!". The podcasts weren't terrible but the radio show was much better.

this tbh

Used to listen to the Bugle, back in the day. I'm kind of sad that John Oliver, the unfunny one, was the one who 'made it'. Andy Zaltzman carried that show.

Now I mostly listen to TRS stuff.

I don't listen to podcasts regularly anymore. I used to listen to TotalCancer but stopped after he went crazy after his candidate lost. Sometimes I listen to Rogan if his guest is interesting. I used to like The Drunken Peasants but they went downhill since they have Paul on the team and the weed is really fucking up their brains.

Is there a podcast that shits on what the show has become? I stopped watching mlp after the episode with Big McIntosh crossdressing for a race

I actually listened to the TRS archive after Holla Forums got butthurt at them and it's no suprise the no fun allowed stormfags and AutismMarch got triggered by them.

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll convince somebody you didn't get blown the fuck out on a massive scale.

He's a manlet, so he's a nigger of height.

XFM/The Ricky Gervais Show always helps me sleep. That, Sleepycast and some fairly obscure videogame podcast which no longer exists are the only podcasts I enjoy listening to, though. All the others I've tried are too dry and boring to me and lack the chemistry the others have between each other.

If anybody knows any entertaining tv/film podcasts I would be willing to give them a go, however. Preferably something funny.