TRUMP BEATING HILLARY IN NEW FLORIDA POLL

ITS HAPPENING

>Trump: 47%
>Clinton: 42%
>Trump +5

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/11/trump-leads-new-florida-poll-and-holds-significant-lead-with-latinos-and-hispanics/amp/

SHILLS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://winwithjmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Florida-Executive-Summary.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwj1q9a56OzNAhVF4CYKHXmHDlcQFggpMAQ&usg=AFQjCNGSsJHEbT_w_kgciqS768RKEA6s8g&sig2=xHQHZE6KnAKuuNbypI13Lw
winwithjmc.com/
winwithjmc.com/archives/7272
winwithjmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Florida-Executive-Summary.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_S._Peña_Sr.
youtube.com/watch?v=phns62n2zPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UNSTUMPABLE

Bump this is huge lads

Like pottery

Bump

Kek

Uncle toms, or cucks?

wierd (((polls))) said he was 15% or so behind in FL, I wonder who took them.

They want their relatives out.

Link to the poll PDF

Shit, forgot link:
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://winwithjmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Florida-Executive-Summary.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwj1q9a56OzNAhVF4CYKHXmHDlcQFggpMAQ&usg=AFQjCNGSsJHEbT_w_kgciqS768RKEA6s8g&sig2=xHQHZE6KnAKuuNbypI13Lw

Bumping

JMC Analytics
winwithjmc.com/

hmm

Believe it or not, Cubans aren't Mexicans.

Does this count? Or is it all Cubans?

But they are Hispanic.

We need some moral. Bump

Its only 700 people goys just relax

winwithjmc.com/archives/7272

winwithjmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Florida-Executive-Summary.pdf

How the poll was conducted.

(checked)

Nearly every other Hispanic group despises Mexicans. Sees them as the golden child that pissed on their inheritance. They would build a wall too

I fucking hate the fact that I am registered to vote in CA, live in GA and am moving to TX in late October

Bump

Get the HELL outta here and take your Leftist cancer with you.

California is one of the most beautiful states in the Union you know.

You have to go back.

This should help shut up all the shills and black pillers who have been saying "Trump will get destroyed in the electoral college"
In their college projections, MSBC and others chalked florida up as one of their "most likely democrat" states. Basically all these projections assume 2008 or 2012 voter turnouts and voting patterns. They are full of shit and are just designed to demoralize us. Trump is going to pull these swing states and he is going to fucking win.

Man, I wish I had a webm right now of Trump in that one interview where he said "I will win the hispanic vote. I will win it!"

i wanted a landslide

or is florida pozzed?

Sofl fag here w/ Trump sticker on my pickup's rear glass for 6+ months.

Had one salty spic yell "Fuck Trump" at me while recording me with his phone.

But more than a dozen positive comments & thumbs up.

I predict crooked Hillary gets BTFO.

Godspeed user

Bump

Florida is downright schizophrenic in its political leanings, dividing even most racial lines. Spics, for example, vote either left or right depending on where they're from. I have a Cuban neighbor that fled here because his father was a high level official that was ousted during the revolution. He's 110% onboard for Trump.

The primary was encouraging. Something like 98% of all voting districts went Trump. Only Miami fell through.

You're going to get very few landslides. This is the General Election, not a Primary.

Getting over 60% in any given state is rather rare in General Elections. You can expect a lot of near 50/50s with sometimes only 1-2% making the difference between Electors.

Look at the history of elections. The only President elected unanimously was Washington and he only got Electoral unanimity because Hamilton paid some of the Electors to change their votes.

Forgot my pic of smug Florida-tan.

Don't let it be. In the Primary, the only people voting were registered Republicans. So, of course they're going to vote heavily for a Republican candidate.

The General is different. Everyone's going to turn out for the vote.

Of course, Florida is always problematic. It is the state of the hanging chad.

What did he mean by this?

I'm full well aware, being from Orlando. But the unity of the registered Republican turnout implies not much of that vote will be lost to wishy-washy sorts who will jump parties if their sub-candidate didn't win. It shows a solidarity of intent that may bode well.

It means we lynch homecoming kings.

I can't wait until November. Post yfw you can't contain the smug.

Had you been around for Election 2000, you'd know.

I've never heard of this
Explain pls

I already did here.

But I'll take another shot at it.

I was making a joke. During the 2004/2008 elections there were outright bullshit attempts at controlling the vote by disqualifying or changing how the votes were counted based on how thoroughly the punchcard had been punched. If the circle cut-out, a chad, was left hanging by even a fiber, they counted it as not punched.

He must be underaged, I was 6 at the time and I still know about it.

The numbers definitely bode well. Lot of Republican turn-out in FL this year, so who knows what's gonna happen.

How is this a surprise? Hillary's got the support of tons of hispanics who can't legally vote because they're foreign aliens. Trump has majority support of legal Hispanic citizens because they feel the clammy grip of millions of illegal immigrants trying to pull them off the lifeboat so they can climb on.

Oh, Yeah I've heard of the whole punchcard thing

Just wait until the debates start officially happening. Those poll numbers will drastically change.

I wonder if that along with the scandals and skeletons coming to light, and the nigger happening not doing a good enough job like she had hoped to bury the whole email scandal is keeping her up at night.

Mexican is a nationality. They're latinos.

PRAISE KEK

Cubans and Mexicans are the same kind of tacos to me.

That is the most fucking Hype webm I have ever seen. I need a sauce on that asap.

Don't expect this from California. Island latinos are NOT mexicans. Peureto Ricans are already citizens. And the bulk of the Cubans have been here a long time. These groups don't have to concern themselves with border hopping.

Trump won Florida against Marco Rubio, who was the the conservative poster boy for the state. I think a lot of people on this board don't understand how well liked Marco was by republican voters before he started with the immigration reform bullshit.
Trump also publicly humiliated Jeb Bush, the previous governor of Florida, and got him to drop out of the race in shame.
Trump crushed both those fools. Now one of them has endorsed Trump and the other is a walking joke.
With Rick Scott's support and massive republican turnout, I would call Florida a shoe-in for Trump.
Of course none of this matters if there's election fraud.

No, they're mestizos.

Aww yeah!

High energy webm

That is the based 50 billion dollar Dan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_S._Peña_Sr.

He's an absolute madman. He definitely does not have to go back. webm attached is from March 18th of this year. I can provide more Pena stuff if Anons want.

youtube.com/watch?v=phns62n2zPE

Source on

Not to the extent that Mexicans and South Americans are.

A lot of Cubans are still pure Spaniard.

Here, user. Have a better version.

Why can`t I create a new thread about the hearing? It`s a goldmine!

out of all the spic groups Cubans are the only ones i had never had a problem with

this. when did this major shift happen?