Hi Holla Forums

hi Holla Forums

What things get one banned forever on 8han?
Apart from the obvious imagery of having sex with a child?
I already know that on 4chan you can get banned for opposing the opinion of a moderator, posting video of pouring out chocolate milk youtube.com/watch?v=E3IB7krSC0k, posting web image of Michelle Trachtenberg, Posting a link to a youtube video about Mermaids hate pizza (that has millions of hits btw)
Mermaids hate pizza.
youtube.com/watch?v=XbnEzUJ9ySU

and …

on 7chan, you can get banned for spamming if you post about the
Human Shitburger
and the Tea Leaf Pickers Required To Be Virgins & Have C-Cup Breasts
chinasmack.com/tea-leaf-pickers-required-to-be-virgins-have-c-cup-breasts
and the
dried panda shit tea for $69,000 per kilogram
8ch.net/b/res/6667800.html

Here it appears to be ok.

Holla Forums is the cool place?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/dost.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends if mods have periods or not

The moderation is pretty tame here in Holla Forums. Just don't post cheese pizza and you're basically good. I would advise not annoying the mods either. Not that I know, but its a benefit of the doubt thing here

wtf does sageing not work now?

it does they just took away the SAGE! thing.

Spam, depending on the mod that bans you.

Go to Jim's board and post Laura.

posting a girl under the age of 21

if forever means like, forever, it's near impossible. you only get long-term banned from Holla Forums Holla Forums for ignorance regarding the existence of vpns and tor. otherwise your ban lasts however long it takes you to change ip, if you haven't already automated this procedure as a question of opsec like most of us.

perma bans on Holla Forums are of variable duration according to your degree of techretardedness, not how dangerous a pedo you obviously are. curiously there seems to be an inverse correlation between pedo depravity and tech savvy. they've all been banned forever a thousand times but it barely stems the tide. perhaps you are only an apprentice, op.

We have permab&s now? I thought the longest time was 90 days?

yeah, jim stalks the worst dissenters in the dead of the asian night, masquerading as copypaste. he's drunk by then and can lose his sense of proportion. perma bans exist.

"This ban will not expire" on 4chan for example - means forever ;)
for that ip ofc, though there are limited number of ips.

nah dude, just poking around

i like girls anyway…

Girls smell like dead cats

infected and dirty vagina smells.

Hey mods, i have a question: What is your reason to ban users who were recently posting image of girl with nick LauraB ? (i have read about she "bought video games with certain imagery, and …)
There was nothing wrong with the particular image been displayed i have not checked if it had hidden data though. Was it a preemptive strike? You assumed he was going to post her (not particularly legal) images too next? Or you are trying to protect her from thousands of stalkers/creeps?

MODS MODS MODS

..why dont mermaids like pizza?

na MODS? MODDESSES?

it is understandable, it is not real food, just junk like hamburgers, and french fries and shit like that

confirmed for never having a good pizza from an eye-tye

no MODS or MODESSES yesterday, today?

Vioation of the DOST.

8ch.net/dost.html

Particular image/es i was asking about was not nude, she was a clothed, non abusing picture of a girl, and i haven't noticed any "cp links" in the posts either this is why i asked.

It depends on the mod. You may get banned for just posting the picture of a girls face, even though it doesn't really violate the dost. Just the way it is. I don't ban for that though.

A little word game:
god → mod
goddess → moddess
moderator → moderatress

god → mod (e) = godmode = iddqd