If this isn't your #1 scifi movie of all time you are a poser, correct?

If this isn't your #1 scifi movie of all time you are a poser, correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYtUnsc2h7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boring ass shit tbh

This is embarrassing. Something is boring only if you have no brain activity.

This. Would rather watch Krull.

It's an ok movie. Hyping it up to be the *BEST OF ALL TIME* is a dumb american thing to do.

as far as space scifi films is is the de facto best. don't even try to say tarkovsky's solaris

Solaris > 2001

Tried watching Krull once. Thought it was boring.

Solaris 2002 maybe not the boring ass Tarkovsky version

I love watching people die miserably

fifth element is the best sci-fi film

If you like listening to this then, yea. sure..

It's come to this…

Poor man's Conan

Solaris is fucking excellent, but 2001 is forever the king of scifi films since it's the only realistic one out there.

Soderbergs best film desu fuck off with your drunk Russian shit

well memed

that's not sf

This movie is very interesting if you watch the Mystery Babylon series by Cooper. At least the first part.
tl;dw: The movie is about the human's ascension to a higher level according to the oldest religion in the world.
Kubrick had a knack for exposing the global cabal with symbolism in his movies.

ftfy

Meaning this piece of shit show is so dull you actually need to daydream about something else while watching it.

Kubrick got really high for the last third of the movie and ruined it. 2010 remains the superior film.

Now there's a movie with fucking nothing happening in it, in spite of all the locations and set pieces.

nice get, but totally wrong, video related.

watch this its the shit
youtube.com/watch?v=sYtUnsc2h7I

You shouldn't take movies like these at face value.
2010 is mediocre at best and Kubrick would probably shit all over it.

Style before substance before the term 'style before substance' was even coined.

That is retarded though. I mean theres a lot of substance.

didnt read

But how does one board a tram in a way familiar to those who've not seen trams.

2001 is fucking tedious.

What? It's got tons of shit going on.

Not really it's less tedious than barry lyndon

What a hack.

oh dude no, the only good live floyd is pulse and that one they did in like 05/06 when they last performed together.

solaris confirmed for space opera. science fiction literally revolves around futuristic technology as either the main focus of the film or a driving point for its plot you stupid commie.

tedious if you can't go without staring at your phone for more than 3 minutes you sperglet.

every time you say this, it makes you look retarded. just say'n

all that matters is gilmours solo
and it syncs with the film perfectly

nigger i wouldn't have known what album it was if i didn't watch it

i'm sure gilmour's solo fits up nicely, as do the guitar solos in echoes, but everything else is bleh.

what do you propose i use then, commiecuck?

dont really care tbh. its just the fact that commies hated tark enough that they killed him makes you look dumb when you call him one.

not my fault he pissed off his own people

commiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommiecommie

bump

true kino is pic related

Judaism is A Cancer.

kys