TARTAKOVSKY WAS GOING TO MAKE A SUPERMAN SHORT FOR DC NATION

TARTAKOVSKY WAS GOING TO MAKE A SUPERMAN SHORT FOR DC NATION.

animationbgs.blogspot.com/

Like I needed another reason to hate Warner.

who?

Was there any good reason why DC Nation got canned? The shorts were good, the shows were mostly good, and as far as I could tell, people liked them.

If I were to make a guess, it was because it cost too much and they were getting no brand synergy with the comics division.

If you don't know who Genndy Tartakovsky is, then you're too casual for this board.

Went to shit.

Went nowhere.

Boring shit.

The only merit of that show was the booty quaking.

Not his fault
Not his fault
That's just your opinion
Only because the show didn't have space to develop anything else of merit before it got canned

Superman?

aka the Man of Steel?

aka the Caped Crusader?

aka ol' Hornhead?

Tell me you're not this casual.

Get out.

Ok, I get the Black SF, but Blonde Raven just makes me think: what a weird future.

Man, does this make me wish we got more of these shorts instead of TTG.

They're not Starfire and Raven. They're Witchie Poo and Prosthetic Lass. They're characters from Titans: Scissors Paper Stone. The robot Robin is from DC One Million.

Casual.

Ha!

Still, TTG is technically the only show spawned by that incubator

Clone Wars was actually good man. Great animation and it developed the characters better than the prequels ever did. Here's an example.

its true Spielberg ended up hating Tartakovzky for how good that shit was?

I think you might mean Lucas, as far as I know the Minister of Propaganda had nothing to do with Star Wars.

I'd rather have Tartakovsky do an adaptation of JoJo, tbqh.

Samurai Jack could have ended by now if Tartakovsky hadn't insisted on doing a movie.

Take your faggot shit back to

>>>/lgbt/

Lucas said it wasn't canon because it "exaggerated" the power of the force.

so is the force unleashed not canon because of how OP starkiller is?

Still not his fault. He was supposed to get a movie, but CN decided to go with a darker Powerpuff Girls movie first. It's failure, and a regime change at CN, ruined the hope for a Samurai Jack movie.

Translation: It made the Jedis fuck awesome. Can't have that.

I would rather see him doing Judge Dredd or any other 2000AD classic for that matter
Or Getter Robo if you want to talk about mangos

Tartakovsky doing Getter Robo? Shit…I want to see that happen.

Yeah, but Clone Wars is quite a bit closer to Lucas' home field than TFU, and you can't show him up or go against his preferences that close.

But he already exaggerated it from the OT