chicago.cbslocal.com/show/live-video/
fox32chicago.com/live
youtu.be/pXbuP19AWDM
periscope.tv/w/1kvJpZyewOOKE
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtu.be/U2e8273S03E
periscope.tv/skrelp/1eaJbeWzAlvGX
periscope.tv/w/1djGXwVoMPVKZ
wthitv.com/2015/09/05/kansas-sperm-donor-fights-back-after-state-forces-him-to-pay-child-support/
youtube.com/watch?v=aLKQDbFIYfg
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
archive.is/jyifR
foxbaltimore.com/news/local/police-five-shot-at-vigil-in-west-baltimore
youtube.com/watch?v=UOPYiG_FOe4
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
archive.is/pKJnP
11alive.com/news/wxia-breaking-news/94484108
worldstopexports.com/tomatoes-exports-country/
twitter.com/kfvsnews/status/752442408944697344
twitter.com/DeefrmUpt/status/752542901335363586
twitter.com/mistermetokur
twitter.com/DeefrmUpt
archive.is/yBPEW
archive.is/teYqs
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/black-lives-matter-provocation-cultural-difference/
twitter.com/MetroTransitPD/status/752692524159041536
twitter.com/TheRealKayBenji
youtu.be/Y09lIC7kcSs
youtube.com/watch/?v=XkDZl890Xrw
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/752700650266460160
i.imgur.com/LUUfHc0.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus christ this is too many chimpouts for one week i can't get shit done

That shooting was the spark to ignite the gas can. Now that someone has actually shot a few police officers they're starting to see how destructive they really can be. If they overdue it they'll basically lose all the public support they have (even Marxist colleges). If Trump becomes president once this happens it's basically game over. I don't think anyone would care if he started doing stuff like cutting welfare and shit that goes into these impoverished morons hands.

this is just a normal weekend in chicago user.

lurk more.

OY VEY DONT LET THE GOYIM KNOW

I'm supposed to be taking a business trip to Chicago in September. Likely going to postpone indefinitely because fuck Chicago.

going to Chicago in a few days.

And I see this

LOOKS LIKE THE TRIP IS GONNA GET CANCELLED

All I'm seeing so far is a few dozen niggers shuffling around Atlanta.

Heres a stream i found
periscope.tv/w/1yNxaRLpzjRKj

This should be good.

Is this habbening now?

Yeah I have to drive past there, to go to Cleveland not for the convention, no way in Hell

Isn't that a Holla Forumsack photo?

Who is this mysterious master of black power, the man known only as

R Streets

The niggers who make these shit memes don't know that

Its 3am im sitting at my computer listening to new order and now this

I'm just going there to go to museums. I thought it would be nice to zoom quickly through 69th on the south side.

But im staying in the north side

NEW CHICAGO STREAM

Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in the US

Stay away from the dark areas and you will be fine, might even have a good time m8

-Chicagoan

This is far too many nights of "happenings" in a row where NOTHING has happened.

I absolutely NEED the niggers to push cops the wrong way and get like a group of rabid nogs shot at.

Is there a parady somewhere of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" except "We Didn't Start the Race War" ?

sounds very familiar

Morrakiu, if you're here, get on it.

That makes no sense.

THESE BRAVE CAUCASIANS MOVING
IN FRONT OF THE TROOPERS

I've been trying to put together lyrics for it, it's all pretty much the same tempo, post some good ideas and we'll get a sweet meme out of this.

You seem to be the nigger meme professional here, so here, i dumbed it down for you.

I get that, but the previous one makes no sense.

Thanks for teaching me niggerbonics.

Atlanta will go for CAT4+ right?

Smoking weed after eating pot brownies

THREAD THEME

Maybe it would make sense if you worked on your reading comprehension.

Atlanta niggas smh fam

postan

This black bitch is insufferable

Her stream is like watching a twitter war over skype, it's horrible

Cucks are out in force in Atlanta. Disgraceful.

White silence is violence

They are literally claiming this.

Go back to tumblr nigger.

Look at all those white terrorists!

time fo sum free shit

(I think these should all be replaced by names of whites, cops and cities killed by blacks, but you get the basic idea.)

Trayvon
Martin,
micheal Brown,
CNN,
Freddie Gray,
Ferguson,
Walter Scott,
Tony Robinson,

We didn't start the race war,

Smith and Wesson 500

Fucking summerfags.

Parents should be horsewhipped for exposing their children to a pack of wild street niggers.

SOON

ATL stream link?

wait a second I have a massive White silence folder on one of my pcs. I'll be back with a whole fuck ton of names of whites killed by blacks that can be slapped into the song.

Go back to Africa fucking ape.

"See, Billy, when you grow up, you can act just like this wild ass nigger. In fact, there's no need to grow up at all! You can throw fits like you do now forever!"

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Gotchu fam

Its all i got right now guy. I'm scanning live twitter search for blm chicago, try it out

These are the names we should use in the song sage because unrelated.

Based, thanks

you think they'll move?

3 minute warning to niggers

Police just gave them 3 minutes to get the fuck off the road.

Filtered for feels. just the posts

Corrections bus at the ready.

what's that bus?

smh fam tbqh frfr

Do not pass Go.
Do not collect $200.

Sorry, I guess I'll just work on the lyrics and then get back to this thread.

For transporting niggers to their natural habitat.

Do I get to ride on this bus if I get v&?

Those images always put me on a feels trip and it triggers me so.

IT'S BUS TIME

Right there with ya.

"Obama to meet with families of victims in Dallas Police shooting"

It's go time lads

Not much "triggers" me, but if anything does, it's good white kids getting fucking killed by niggers.

Fuck this gay world.

Holy shit.

That's not a recon bus.

That's a prisoner bus.

That wouldn't even faze me at this point.

Top kek.

Those and niggers being cruel to cats fuel my hate.

I actually have a small personal trust set up to where if I ever go to prison a weekly amount gets distributed to the local Aryan nation.

If I go to prison for some odd reason I'll enter protected already.

SOON

Ha, those niggers cleared off the street as soon as the cops told them they were going to jail if they didn't move.

40MM ROUNDS!

So you're saying he'll be fine if he stays in Trump Tower

YESSSSSSSSSS, tactical negresses on Molyneux.

Chicago streams
wgntv.com/on-air/live-streaming/

abc7chicago.com/live/

nbcchicago.com/on-air/as-seen-on/live-video-129648223.html

chicago.cbslocal.com/show/live-video/

fox32chicago.com/live

ATL cops not fucking around.

IM SEEING REPORTS OF SAM HYDE IN THE STREAM CHAT

PARTY BUS

+1 Niggers to the party bus

Probably have multiple choruses, since Billy Joel is a repetitive faggot.

One chorus

whew, look at the beak on that chick in the fourth pic. you sure she's white? maybe Italian?

Had some minor action, arrested a few race traitor sjws who didn't get on the sidewalk fast enough.

Its in their genes, man. Not an excuse, but that's why they're cruel to cats. They've fought with them to survive.

Atlanta stream is offline, is anything happening?

IMA CHIMP OUT IF DAT ATLANTA STREAM DON'T COME BACK

WHAT'S YOUR NAME NIGGER?

atlanta stream here
youtu.be/pXbuP19AWDM

Pretty much gave them one warning and then to the slammer they go.

Atlanta periscope.

periscope.tv/w/1kvJpZyewOOKE

NTA down;

NTA link got shoah'd

Gentleman's On has a stream now
youtu.be/U2e8273S03E

Leftists must be the most blind people on the planet.

They need to do more shit like this across the nation, not the shit in St. Paul where they sat around for an hour asking them, where they had a concrete block thrown at an officer and broke some bones in his back; they need to stop fucking around, and more importantly, the fucking mayors and other assholes who keep holding them back need to learn to not be such fucking retards.

Wait so they actually bussed niggers in a PRISONER BUS?

Fox 10 stream (until NOTHIEFSALLOWED fixes his shit)

These nigger drumbeats are getting more complex. It's almost Terminator now.

Jesus it's 107 degrees in Atlanta

is there any way to adjust volume on this shitty periscope site

HEY PAUL

Is it just me or are cats actually one of the scariest looking animals in the world?

If I see that number my delicate white Cheesenigger skin melts off.

Why woud you ever want to watch his stream? All he was doing was re-streaming FOX10, and providing shitty mouth breathing commentary.

It's you. You're probably autistic.

He's shitting all over Hillary right now, I might start to like this guy.

has anyone shopped that into sam hyde killing a nigger cop yet?

It's not. It's like, 79 right now.

And all these years, I only thought police buses existed in Lego sets.
What a time to be alive.

Have you ever seen a house cat hunt? How they toy with the prey before killing it brutally, how fucking quick they move, how sadistic they are when giving the prey chances to escape only to immediately cut them off and ripping their legs off? Imagine that with a cat 30 times that size and hunting you

That's Paul on the right.

holy shit

That makes more sense, it's the Fox 10 Phoenix stream so it's probably 107 in Phoenix

How could anyone bear to live there

Eve Carson,
Michael Connor Verkerke,
Jason Taylor Paul,
Marcus "Marco" Kauffman,
Alice Pendleton Stevens and Forrest Ison,
Schaffer Cronin,
Molly Conley,
Kelli O'Laughlin,
Matthew Butler & Stephen Swan,
Thomas Cunningham,
Lawrence E. Shine Thornton,
Nathan Trapuzzano,
Bryan Harvey, Kathryn, Stella, Ruby,
David & Vivian Bowmen,
Arron Leffage,

If there are multiple names on one line they are from the same event or are family.
I can't keep reading through these right now but here are some names to work with while writing "We Didn't Start The Race War"

Thats the temp in AZ

These fucking white girl future cat ladies smiling and giggling as they're being arrested

They think is like some party

You can practically see the dopamine blast hitting their brains

That's not acceptable.

Wait until it's night.

obeys police and stays on the sidewalk

105 in AZ feels like 90 on the east coast

it's a dry heat :^)

Greater than 65 is unacceptable.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

LITERALLY THE WHITEST SECTION OF ATLANTA

periscope.tv/skrelp/1eaJbeWzAlvGX

Not great but it's live

that's the revolutionary part

Cleveland is a shit-tier city

too many keks were had

Low energy 'revolution'.

Sad!

It's not dark out yet, all the niggers are letting the daywalkers do their work.

periscope.tv/w/1djGXwVoMPVKZ

cops doing snatch and grabs and pushing ppl on sidewalk #ATLisReady

The amount of light visible in the sky inversely determines the amount of melanin visible in a humanoid.

My man

All buses carrying niggers are prisoner buses.

Jesus christ

I wonder why they do it like that rather than just going straight for the kill? maybe so the wear the animal out and get it dazed so they don't get bitten or scratched on the face?

Don't forget
Barach Obama
Geroge Soros
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Tim Wise

I didn't get the link until it was over and some massive sheboon was bitching about it sorry.

When chimp out become a weekly occurrence you will know we are Brazil. We are almost Brazil.

Literally the first thing I heard that pig nigger say. Sums up these people perfectly.

we afwica nao!

It's all just practice. Most cats do not eat them but are hard wired to kill them and play with them to sharpen skills.

Why is the bottom right corner of my screen shitting hearts?

I love being cold. When I look at houses I always look to see if the basement is funished because it's often 20 degrees cooler than the ground floor even with AC on and that's where I do everything.

except they wouldn't last 12 hours in the congo or in Liberia.

I wish I knew, it' some kind of "like" button for periscope i think.

Cold air is more dense. Usually the coldest air from the AC settles its way into the basement. Plus the ground insulates it from the heat.

t - former AC repairman

Why can't I just run them over?

I've never seen a cat not eat what they kill. My stupid fucking cat eats dragonflies and houseflies ffs. Sometimes they'll leave half a carcass on your porch but I heard that's bc they trying to help you out since they never see you hunt.

Just bought a house Built directly on top of the bedrock, seriously considering digging it out by hand.

Buffalo Bob confirmed

I rarely use the AC anyway. Only when guests are over and I'm upstairs. Downstairs is cooler without any temperature modifications.

New chimpout incoming.

live near water in Michigan.

Doesn't sound bad, but the fucking humidity at 90 degrees is crazy. Still don't use it.

All these soft fags are gonna be toast during a happening.

I keep trying to convince my wife to move north but she has relatives here and she likes the heat :(

WEW

Did she say she'd come to a whitelivesmatter protest?

Yes you do you stupid niggers, you just said "oink oink"

Yeah, the Minneapolis cops fucked around entirely too long. They shut down an interstate highway for about four hours before the niggers finally got gassed and run off.

Why haven't we bombed them with drones yet?

actual repoter gives them a mic

wtf - couldn't make much of that besides a screaming chimp yelling at a reporter

I like the four seasons, myself.

Too many niggers in the south, tbh. I lived in the south, but even in white areas, you seem to be surrounded still. There's good country living up here, too. Stay away from urban areas and there's not much of a difference. In fact, I'd say it's better, having lived in the south myself.

I might have to try this out at one of these chimpouts.

This'll adjust your entire browser's volume. You could open periscope in a different browser to isolate it.

did anyone notice this @ about 1:17?

ayy lmao

kek.

Tfw you realize your dream of working for the liberal media was a lie

Thats the face of a man who wishes Hitler were still alive. It's his white rage almost slipping out.

One of us. He can never escape now.

yes I did

Christ, he turned into Max Payne

Damn right he does

HOLY FUCK

this was my first thought

chimps provide endless entertainment

shitty_coding_graduate.tar.bz2

>in after
>implying i use wangblows

No. It's .rar.exe

Helter Skelter's coming.
Enjoy sitting in the eye of the hurricane, the calm before the storm while you can.

CAN'T FEEL MY SIDES

What is the flag with the blue lines and the 5 red stars pls?

Probably his first ever encounter with a genuine ghetto nigger. His brain is short circuiting trying to understand what the fuck it is he's attempting to communicate with.

Cuba

Any stream worth watching at the moment?

Rubio is there?

Realtalk: why don't Holla Forumsacks all donate to sperm banks as regularly as possible?

You'd force lesbians to have your children, and in the process make the future whiter and thus better.

Flooding the sperm banks seems like a win/win, really surprised nobody is talking about this.

Oh no, it is the flag of Chicago.

Do asians really feel and freely admit that white is the best?

Nice dubs but fapping is degenerate

And fapping for money is dejewnerate

Yes. They want to breed with white men to improve their own gene pool. Their greatest dream is blue eyed children.

I did for a while, too old now. I almost certainly have cuckbabies.

Really doesn't matter, they are soulless gooks.

Don't the chinks genetically splice blue eyes and white hair into their babbies sometimes?

That's one of the reasons why chinks are really looking into genetic engineering.

They simply wouldn't use our sperm, there have ben countless "mistakes" where nog swimmers have been labeled blondies. there was even one story of a single retarded nog sub 50IQ fathering something like 200 babies and it was just "lol woops".

Well don't breed with them. Last thing this world needs is more half caste fucking mongrel scum.

wthitv.com/2015/09/05/kansas-sperm-donor-fights-back-after-state-forces-him-to-pay-child-support/
I'd archive, but you can get the gist from the link.

If their women didn't get so hideous I'd probably be attracted to the ones my age.

Because they will give the sperm to anyone who asks for it. You can't dictate who gets the sperm and who doesn't its their property. Thus creating mixed abominations.

2spooky4me

C U R R E N T
U
R
R
E
N
T

breddy gud

Holy Kek, the Chicago scanner.

Constant flow of murders and gang disturbances with black suspects.

Hahaha ohh my, Chicago. Just wall it off.

I just figured out how to extract unbelievable amounts of salt out of niggers and cucks.

You know how SJWs mock things by referring to them using childish babble, such as referring to free speech as "freeze peach"?

Well, niggers and cucks keep demanding "justice". So start referring to their demands for "justice" as JUICED ICE.

Does it make a lick of sense? Of course not, but neither does freeze peach. It will, however, make them absolutely livid. Their jimmies will rustle harder than you can even understand. Try it.

lol good job getting the press on your side, fucking monkeys

The face of a man who has learned the truth.

Put that things head on a stake in my garden to keep the wildlife away.

Eh. They won't get it. I'm not even convinced they understand "freeze peach". The white ones doe probably.

It's going to be Mac Tonight.

Some OC

Sounds like Soros funded different chants, or just revived the 1960s ones.

ALL NIGGERS MUST DIEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TBQH Soros hasn't funded a thing since Chicago Trump rally habbening.

That's why they model all their weeb shit after white people. They know who the master race is. Probably why Hitler liked those gooks.

expect a chimpout every day until the DNC

Won't stick, the nogs pronounce justice as JUST-ASSSSSS anyway

They will.

Start talking about "all these protesting apes out demanding their JUICED ICE" etc. and it won't be long before you see way, way more salt than you even thought possible.

Haven't you ever watched an anime? They're all white.

You have to be over 6 feet to donate sperm, lots of manlets dude.

I'll get on board with that

I've only watched DBZ.

NTA stream down, we got another good one anyone?

JUST ASS works too. Niggers demanding JUST ASS.

The point is to mock it in the same childish way as SJWs, which will make niggers and leftists chimp out ridiculously hard because they're functionally children.

I'd enrich that.

And they are all white in that too, plus the super saiyans being literal aryans

Notice anything about the super sayians?

No. At least.

Or am I in a dark world of limbo being 6' even.

To like the millimeter

This is where they all head to when NTA goes down.

Maybe that's hat Nogs think Justice is
They think bix nooding will get them "DAT ASS" as they say

Yeah I noticed that. Blonde hair, blue eyes, white.

NO JUST ASS NO PEAS

Haven't found anything other than shitty helicopter cam shots

The networks are only covering the Dallas PD vigil

Fuck, that's perfect.

EXPOSING REALITY FEED

Holy shit

Megyn Kelly's show is a live chimpout right now!

MEME WIZARDS WHIP OUT SOME OC FOR THIS

Thanks

Looks to be more whites than blacks at the chicago march.

I didn't tell anyone bc that's my plan, too, and I want to win the genetic war. fuck you guys, no offense, but its going to be my white sperm squiggling up thousands of pussies

Hahhaha wow Megyn Kelly is having a live studio audience of dindus they're gonna rip each others throats out

What the hell are they chanting?

(checked)

What kind of woman uses a sperm bank? Seems like either a lesbian… or a stronk independent womyn. Lesbians are cat ladies… and cats carry T.Gondii… so the kid is going to grow up being a faggot… or at the least a ~tolerant~ leftist. Technology exists now that if a married woman want a baby from a husband, even if he has low sperm count (due to environmental toxins and not necessarily a genetic fault) they can do in vitro fertilization with almost no sperm.

No, that's exactly what we don't want. The more niggers mix with whites the less different they appear, which then increases the likelihood of more mixing. This is all sabotage for static racial composition of families, communities, and nations. Making niggers lighter and lighter doesn't make them no longer niggers.

Sicilians are niggers…

Is this gonna be America's Arab spring?

Beautiful.

We don't need our freedom? Back the fields then nignogs

HELTER SKELTER

Oh shit, they've got the black ranger on the scene.

I'm hearing "freedom freedom freedom, Hehaw hehaw hehaw."

Yea but its going by different names.

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

Black Power Ranger, nogs are so silly.

Don't worry, you can be slightly under depending on the place but you have to have many qualities such as-

+Straight Brown/Blonde Hair
+Caucasian
+4-year college degree
+Average weight
+No physical illnesses of any kind
+No mental illness of any kind, meaning if you have every be prescribed medicine for depression or anxiety that will disqualify you.
+Mother or father and their parents as well must have had no cancer or heart related illness that caused death.

There are lots more, pretty much perfect Healthy white men are most wanted so Jewess can breed the kike out.

Are they saying they're "wood"?

this is top comedy

Just you what nigger?

What do want? Equality, Who are we? White.

Is what these crazy nogs are chanting?

Thanks user I still pay for the electric jew and I didn't know what stream to put up

"One" maybe.

Just ass

+ one off

You know what to do.

NO JUICED ICE NO PEAS

Imma get on this. How do we do "juiced ice" pictorally?

something with grape soda

I don't know, I think "just us" is masterful meme material. "Just ass" is good for laughing at booty obsessed nogs but I think "just us" really captures the movement they are working on.

PANTS UP DON'T SHOOT

When will Holla Forums infiltrate the darkness again?
WE DID IT ONCE, AND WE'LL DO IT AGAIN

LOL

Pants up, don't loot

They are really say this right? I can't hear anything else.

I definitely hear "pants up", and it's hilarious.

(checked)
KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

There's a reason leftards aren't funny, don't stoop to their level.

QUADS CONFIRM
KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

Impressive!

Meme:

Hey Niggers, How about we apply the same favorable standards we've been giving to you in college admissions to everyone?!

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

Hey Niggers, how about we spend a week focusing on when a black cop kills a white kid?

One off again.

Double double checked.

Sam "one man pogrom" Hyde is making his way to Chicago and he's armed and he's ticked off.

kek

They just keep coming!

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

Well now ain't that some shit.

Counter protest chant confirmed.

ALL THESE GETS

Hey Niggers, how about we talk about how all races across the globe have been slaves?

(checked)

It keeps happening

Kek blesses all

PRAISE BE

I really love it user.

"Black for the day" I really hope these nogs keep attacking their white allies, doing the d&c for us. In fact that's given me an idea, time to fire up those nigger twitter accounts and sow some d&c.

Oh this is just fucking creepy now.

You're a smart guy.

r8 my nigger b8

Praise kek!

on that note what was

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

Wow. Wow.

double dubs
holy kek dubs

I'm gonna go ahead and 2nd "JUST-ASS" instead.

needs to be mixed up with twerking.

No, take notes.

5 people shot at Baltimore vigil

archive.is/jyifR

foxbaltimore.com/news/local/police-five-shot-at-vigil-in-west-baltimore

(ch-ch-ch-ch-checked)

Not very good imho.

wew

Pic related this whole thread now

Some people just know that wrong is wrong… and that white is right.

somebody shoop the angry reporter's head on some power armor.

What does it mean?

Impressive.

This thread is magic

Race war at 99

They really should not fire guns sideways.

22 -> 88

W E W

E

W

It's actually based on 1400 years of islamic invasions by moors across the Mediterranean sea into Italy and southern France, raping and pillaging. This is why Sicilians have shitty tempers, and are prone to corrupt mobster shit… they're very different than northern Italians because of this. (same reason Portuguese people are very different than Spaniards).

White Slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=UOPYiG_FOe4

Bill Warner, PhD: Jihad vs Crusades
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Gas yourself summerfag

(checked)

wew. try reading a book you dumb nigger. Stop derailing the thread and kill yourself.

This is an impressive thread.

While we're on the whole anti cop memes to trick niggers, could we get some payback memes directed at (((Disney))) because that rabbit from Zootopia is a cop?

Something like:

OUTRAGEOUS! Children, especially children of color should not be told to look up to or want to be police!

Quite a lot of niggers you've posted there, trying to make a point.

Kek blesses all happenings.

I figured you'd reply with complete nonsense. You lost. Kill yourself now.

kek

Archived for Posterity:

archive.is/pKJnP

tbh that was probably a pretty expensive microphone. I would be pretty angry if something valuable of mine was in the hands of ravenous apes as well.

(Praised)

PRAISE KEK

getting
in here

What did I lose exactly…

Sicilians have as much as 10% sub Saharan DNA… they're niggers.

Remember goy, the White Power Ranger is rayciss

Don't reply to me again until you can refute the genetic evidence from the cited information in my previous post. You're a sore loser, that's all.

time for you to get to

what a cuck.

Southern Italians and sicilians are just sand niggers that found tomatoes

heh

Kek is tired of your dubs sliding. He has blessed me with GLORIOUS SINGLES to spread his word.

(checkedzzzz)

lad…

we got livestreams anyone?

spoiler that shit and leave the nigger acronyms on tumblr

make that five

WEW LAD

Ha - have I been blessed?

Was getting a fifth part of your plan?

Memorial service for Dallas Police Officers

Perhaps, user. Perhaps

Enjoy lads.
happy comfy day

Google:
"Blood group phenotypes and the origin of sickle cell hemoglobin in Sicilians." A study from 1978.

Well Meme'd

It hurts in my feels.

Nice trips

If niggers aren't rioting at it, I don't care

Lucky you, the service just ended.

WEW
DUBS SAY OTHERWISE
WEW

BLACKS STARTED SLAVERY??????????????????????????????

Yes, you dumb ape.

Any chimpin yet?

What is even happening?

WWEEWWWWWW

Well done lads!

Rare

Sad.

You still can't deny the genetic information in the information I posted. Post another laughing faces image. You still lost the argument and nothing can change that.

THIS TRULY IS THE THREAD WHERE THE
FIRE RISES!!! KEK HAS WILLED IT

oh my god this ape talking on nothiefs stream is triggering me

Checked

When does the chimping start?

check'd

Who is this stupid coon and why must we listen to his nonsense?

Another stream?

checking em

Should be (exalted) tbh

observed

THE POLICE HAVE GOTTEN WAY TOO GOOD AT PREVENTING NOGS FROM BURNING DOWN THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS. THIS TRIGGERS ME.

[WEW INTENSIFIES]

I-is time to start putting all the magic in this thread to practical meme applications? I mean, we memed a potato-gun arrest in a far less blessed thread

Kek. Please stop. I can't take it anymore.

I want to fuck the rabbit

two streams that are still up

I'm outta dubs gifs. Time for Kek to transfer his energy to the world!

If dubs, the race war starts this year.

I think the niggers have camped out in front of the Governor's mansion in Atlanta.

But I do care about justice. It's niggers I don't care for. 'Koala Tea, on the other hand…

Fox 10 phoenix doesn't have filthy nigbabble on it, but WHY IS THEIR REPORTER A PAVEMENT APE

(checked)

this tbh

If trips dubsposters die first.

WITNESSED

Chicago doesn't do full scale chimpenings. Nothing will happen.

consider yourself checked

It is so.

You didn't post any "genetic information" that denies Sicilians aren't niggers. Your meme promotes the idea that modern Italians are "like ancient Romans"… who also fell as a civilization due to multiculturalism and miscegenation (i.e., also becoming niggers).

lol

Benito was also a hot tempered, low impulse control nigger that wrote checks his ass couldn't cash… but uncle Adolf helped him out.

nice one

UH OOOOOHHHHHH

CHECKING CHOPPER DAVE WITH CHOPPER DAVE

fuck

nta and exposing reality feeds both down

(Czecked)

Looks like shit is kicking off in Berlin too.

They chimped out at a Trump rally a few months back.

There are at least 20 people shot in Chicago every weekend.

What are you talking about?

Did anyone else notice the manlet + giant niggress?

SHUT IT DOWN

Fucking goggle-eyed proto human wearing a wig.

That's a gigantic mexican.

Has anything happened yet?

He's like 4'5" tall.

RIP lad

Oh, I caught it alright. White rage is a hell of a drug. I'm convinced that the reason we don't tap into it more often is because we, ourselves, are scared of the nuclear fallout of our own actions

pretty low energy so far tbh

Oh boy. You're certainly an unintelligent person. The first study in that image I posted found 1.7% African genetic markers in the maternal ancestry of Sicilians. The second study in the image found 0% sub-Saharan African admixture in the paternal ancestry of Sicilians. The third study in the image found 1.4% Berber admixture in Sicilians.

You're really really bad at this. Post another laughing faces image, loser.

toppest of keks.

of 400 people which is statistically irrelevant so fucking kill yourself

It's time to stop posting.

most full grown spics I've ever met are this tall

The second study looked at over 1,000 Sicilians. Also, the ~400 people in the first study is about 3 times more than the study you linked me, you hypocritical piece of shit. You're pathetic. You'll say anything to think you won. You're a loser.

NTA back up

I can't stand this fucking nigger babble.

One drop is all is takes

Hit the showers

lmao

It's okay tomato nigger, maybe eventually you'll be white

you wont ever be white

What are good streams to watch? Nothiefsallowed is down.

Thank you for conceding defeat. You're a mess.

fox 10

We have stumbled onto something that transcends time and space with tomato nigger

How does he tolerant the smell?

He just has a LQ Fox10 stream up.

GET COZY
GET REAL COMFTABLE

It's his fetish.

Glory to the galactic alliance of humankind!

He's bitching about sample size, so I threw it back at him (valid).

Only took 1 drop to point out your defeat. Nigger.

pic related: modern day Sicilians.

Hah. This was on the Minneapolis subplebbit. Caused maximum buttpain to blm faggots trying to damage control.

Cuckboi doesn't yet realize those niggers would rape him to death and eat his corpse if given half a chance.

You're sore.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Chimpout in a nigger stronghold, where niggers serve to suffer the most from a chimpout. Oh no!

Looks more like he's full of regret for going there and is afraid he's gonna get nigged if he leaves.

PRAISE KEK

If it's their street, why are they all bunched up on one side of it? :^)

(mirin those trips)

Gotta Berlin stream?

It's fine, I didn't get dubs either.

WHO'S STREET?
TAXPAYER'S

WHO'S STREET?
TAXPAYER'S

WHO'S STREET?
TAXPAYER'S

Tell us again the tale of the great imperial tomato nigger armada and its worldly conquests

I love average looking women.

Sore about what? I enjoy making fun of tomato niggers. Check out which one this picked as the retard in the group.

The Sicilian

It's surely a sign.

WHITEBUSTERS

You're in for a treat!

Sad.

Here's a better version.

Thanks,

I made a better version for you too

wew lads

another stream

BRING OUT ALL THE NIGGER MEMES

it's a chimp + cuck dance party

I'm seriously doing the are you kidding me neck

tomatoes come from central/south america not africa or italy you fucking dumb nigger

It's all fun and games for now. I wonder if they realize how many people would like to see them all at the end of a rope?

I hope they're singing that in the overcrowded holding cell, where half of them are waiting in

We're weren't talking about where tomatoes come from, (1).

Mexico is #1, but European countries export them too.

Source: worldstopexports.com/tomatoes-exports-country/

They stopped singing and dancing. I think their blood sugar levels are low.

Nice, down low sleepover at Bathhouse Barry's!

THE ORGANIZER IS ASKING FOR THE GIBS AND HANDOUTS!

just got here any good streams for tonight?

KILL ALL NIGGERS

So what should these buses be called?

… Doesn't have that zing to it

please forgive any typos

Well we've already covered potatoes this week so I guess we've moved on to the merits of tomatoes.

They are coach buses

Chimp Caboose?

Dindu Dumpster

Wog wagons?

Slave Boats 2: Electric Jiggaboo

So good, thanks user

Really not much happening. Atlanta cops are taking shit from anyone so the chimps are being reasonably well behaved - for now.

Tomatoes can compliment potatoes nicely. But not sweet nigger potatoes.

i tink dis boat is leakin man

look up the history of tomatoes. they didnt arrive at Italy until the 1700s

the point was you are an uneducated double nigger, kikel

Who here /Tacticalbowlcut/?

Tomatoes are shit tier.

Only cherry tomatoes are good, the rest are watery bland dogshit

*aren't taking shit from anyone

getting tired of this low potato energy chimpout

Fuck you cunt, my wife does porn and models. I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once….

you're eating shit tomatoes

Anyone got a better link? NTA not on the chimp out anymore

No the point is Sicilians are niggers, and the "U DUM" argument isn't an argument.

thanks help me come up with more

Nothings going to happen until next week

Sweet potatoes best potatoes

only dirty niggers eat sweet potatoes

Not much going on though.

don't reply to the shill above you

This was from late last night, but haven't seen it posted yet. Good for him.

twitter.com/kfvsnews/status/752442408944697344

no the point is you are an uneducated faggot that just tried to force meme "tomato nigger"

nigger

How's the chimpening coming along lads?

real human bean

almost as good as Based Subaru

Enjoy your sickle cell, tomato nigger.

Nevermind chimps back on NTA

Yeah was just about to note that.

It's what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.

Just call them "the monkey cages".

Interesting. I'll look into it.

An argument you lost. Nice image by the way. You're shameless. You lost an argument where I posted research you couldn't debunk. Then you resorted to name calling. Poor show.

no the point is you are an uneducated faggot that just tried to force meme "tomato ni

nigger

And so they shall be called.

I've noticed the huge GMO tomatoes are tasteless. Homegrown and organic tomatoes taste completely different. They're good.

"Hate Busters"

a Stool Bus

Nice double post obviously not new poster who thinks Sicilians are white.

…and actually I didn't come up with it, credit where credit is due…

This user did:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yellow potatoes for Trump! Sweet potatoes for niggers!

moshe you got btfo by multiple anons with citations and you have done nothing but force meme and deny you are a nigger faggot jew.

enjoy your weather and AIDS in Tel Aviv

Love it.

If you repeat it enough you'll eventually start believe that.

but you're still a tomato nigger

I actually laughed at that

Now I'm pissed: see video linked below

twitter.com/DeefrmUpt/status/752542901335363586

Nigger on white hate crime from this morning.

Linked from twitter.com/mistermetokur

These protest are fueled with pure white guilt.

It doesn't matter what you believe. The anons saw how our argument went. You did nothing by name call. You're an idiot. I love how you're renaming all your images too. To take the time and effort only demonstrates how sore you are. Grow up. Admit defeat.

lmao

What did I miss?! I just got here and the OP stream is down.

shit im on phone i meant 1500s

Fucking niggers.

I'm not ee0e46. Check the IDs. Everyone can see your stupidity. You should feel shame.

Im fucking buying a kid cuisine next time im at the grocery store

nigger i suggest you put down the crack pipe before your retadation causes a fire

HAHAHHA I am so glad I don't go to school there, anymore.
that made my day.
thank you, user!

(Checked)
But user, bestiality is pretty damn degenerate.

wew lad

Yea, you tried to prove Sicilians aren't niggers by posting memes about how Sicilians are like "ancient Romans" (who fell after a history of miscegenation with non-whites, just like Sicilians).

You blew yourself the fuck out I didn't have to do much more than laugh at you.

Dark soulless nigger eyes.

TOMATO NIGGERS RUSTLED

I posted cited information. You're delusional. Sad.

REPORT + HIDE THE TOMATOR / POTATO / ONION NIGGERS

They're topic dilution and need bans.

Here's the video in case it's removed.

>>>Holla Forums

Why the hell did it upload without sound?

Do you know where this occurred?

Can we identify the nigger? I'm on it's twitter, we can send the video to the police wherever it lives. Multiple anons need to do it so it's not dismissed.

filtered my man

Thanks anons.

Thanks was meant for:

Not the faggot Sicily derailer

BLMs just standing around….
Get for storming the governors mansion
Praise Kek

well done,but he shouldn't have got out

2ee67e

Right this way
>>>/gaschamber/

It is the Washington DC Metro. I used to live there, I recognize the cab interior and signage outside.

Pretty sure it's the same little bitch who posted the vid on twitter.
twitter.com/DeefrmUpt
archive.is/yBPEW
archive.is/teYqs

Found the kike.

Are those cushioned seats? I wish we had that in NYC. Actually, I wish I never had to take the fucking NYC subway ever again.

>>>/gaschamber/

No, it's the place where we're going to stuff kikes and tomato niggers.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/black-lives-matter-provocation-cultural-difference/

Kind of a cuck article, but she's dropping things outside the usual discourse.

ok this is D&C but holy FUCK I laughed at this post

Can't the city of Atlanta bill George Soros for the costs of policing his employees?

Cushioned, covered with some shitty leatherette.

It can only be D&C if you consider Sicilians white.

so its not D&C

Nothing is happening on the streams. Shitposting is the result.

Nice reading comprehension, schlomo.

The Holohoax didn't happen. Using memes like "gas chambers" or "ovens" will make newfags think it really did happen.

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

Looks like the Washington DC police are already on the case.

twitter.com/MetroTransitPD/status/752692524159041536

nah it isnt funny. the jew or nigger thinks he can commie chant meme magick

doesnt work that way thus he is a nigger faggot

With sound this time.

Good find, that guy actually looks different thin the little gay metrosexual nigger whose twitter I linked here: but I bet he knows him.

Maybe, but I did some looking on this thing's twitter page, and the nog seems to live in Potomac Maryland. it tweets a lot with this thing:
twitter.com/TheRealKayBenji

checked THAT nogs twitter pics, and it plays football in Potomac, which isn't far from DC.

(yeah, I'm serious about getting this subhuman locked up)

Your argument is essentially, "If you mention gas chambers, it means you're trying to make people believe in the holohoax."

And also, "You should modify your behavior to cater to cancerous newfags all the time, because you are their shephard and mustn't lead them astray."

Am I going to have to start spamming gore to get you summerfags to gtfo?

With sound this time.

Nice.

Sound works fine for me.

the sound mutes when he talks. wtf?

dude, relax. Good use of your jpeg folder ITT though

I believe that was done by the original uploader of the video.

fuck off you autistic cunt, all you've done is shitpost thread derailment. you've got no place to call anyone a summerfag when you act like a fucking jizzhuffer yourself, play-doh dick.

Woops, sorry then, I assumed the second one was the same than the first.

Please ignore, I suck dick.

It's retaliation since the Vatican-Roman
"Catholics" and
Talmudic Jews pushed all of the Christians out of the United States' Supreme Court, even though Christians are 50% of this country's population. It's about time for some pushback!

JUST-ASSS
youtu.be/Y09lIC7kcSs

filename is cancer

Meant to embed, sorry

fuckers. well, is it better if he tells them "I'm coming through" or not? does that make it like premeditated attempted niggercide or some shit?

thing about it is, whitey probably could have kicked their ass. at least one of them anyway but nigs always hunt in packs

checked and fucking this. why the fuck is it all catholics and jews? are there even any protestants on there? Roberts?

Exactly, you autist. Acting like gas chambers were ever real is fucking retarded no matter who you are arguing with.

No idea, I would assume it would be reasonable warning for them so it could be spun both ways. if he did say something like that it would be down to whomever had the better lawyer.

this is boring

I just used youtube-dl and it also puts what was written in the tweet. It didn't display on my system so I didn't change anything.

Seeing that, yeah it's shit. I blame UTF8

Where does Soros live ? Could be a very good destination for all illegal niggers out there. Time he felt a bit insecure in his daily existence, too.

It's been a pretty good thread… yielding many new memes.

Come on now, that's a insult to Orks!

just checked. 3 jews – 5 catholics

i didn't know alito was catholic. before it said no religion like a few years ago

but the gas chambers were real, user

I like it

Beautiful

BETTER STREAM WITH POLICE RADIO

youtube.com/watch/?v=XkDZl890Xrw

Would you like a tomato?

You didn't really spend 7 minutes making that, did you?

Isn't it 4 jewish with Obama annoyed the 5th he nominated this year isn't being appointed?
Sotomayor for sure seems jewish.

I quite liked it, oh well going to filter you two faggots now you're shitting up this thread.

You're really butthurt tomato nigger

Looking at that nose it's like a tomato on a tomato

Nah it's pretty messy. I also took a shit and it was the weirdest thing… it kinda looked sicilian.

This isn't your average shitposting…

MALE HISPANIC WITH A GUN BEATING OFF ANOTHER MALE

Being mainland Italian, I love giving shit to Sicilians as much as the next pizzanigger, but this smells too much like ">implying serbs are white".

THERE IS SOME ACTION ON THE FOX 10 FEED

wikipedia claims she's Roman Catholic. Alot of Mexicans are actually descended from Spanish Marranos, though. Also, I strongly suspect Alito bc I checked his religion a few years ago and I swear to fuck it said "atheist" or didn't have religion at all. That is really, really suspect. I swear it, too. idk maybe we can check the edits to see when they put that in there?

also thought it was weird that Kennedy claims to be Roman Catholic. I swear that wasn't there a few years ago, but I could be wrong about that one

Sototmayor's mother is a jew.

I believe you, but citation?

It was discussed in depth/sources when Obama nominated Merrick B. Garland.

Unfortunately I didn't save the citations.

I cleaned it up a little, since I want this meme to stick

saved

And yet even Sicilians can make better food and art than you cucked barbarian snow nigger descendants.

calm down, nigger. Your tomatoes are showing.

like on Holla Forums or did the newspapers come out with it?

I smell rotten tomatoes.

Wait nvm, just a Sicilian.

You're either a kike or a Southern White.

(((Sicilians)))

Is that Al Capone? No, wait, Scalia?

get that jew on the right out of there

Have you taken the cabbage pill yet, mateys?

neither, actually. I'm not the one with nigger admixture

sides in orbit

rekt

We wuz arts and cultures and shit

So why don't you state your race?

Sicilians are basically arabs.
The mudslimes used sicily as a rape base for the whole italian peninsula for hundreds of years.
The one sicilian I knew… I thought it was mexican/negroid

Yea, CNN was naming the Jew.
That's what happened.

Oh, and don't forget occupation. I really need a good laugh.

Dude, I think you're like 400 miles too far South

I used to red eat cabbage like an apple back in college for nutrients

fuck I've had too much to drink
EAT RED CABBAGE

white

Not going to state your race, huh? Figures.

depends on the cat

had a couple playing with a mice like a game of ping pong once

another cat came in and just tore it in half

shitposting aside

It is often claimed that Italians, especially those from the South of the country, have substantial Middle Eastern and African admixture acquired during Roman times and the Moorish occupation. However, data from anthropology shows a prehistoric origin for the Mediterranean elements in Italy, and detects no Negroid influence there whatsoever. Genetic research confirms this, showing that both sub-Saharan and Arab-Berber admixture are negligible. The differences between Northern and Southern Italians have also been greatly exaggerated for political reasons.

Combined data from two large mtDNA studies provides an estimate of non-Caucasoid maternal ancestry in Italians. The first study sampled 411 Italians from all over the country and found five South Asian M and East Asian D sequences (1.2%) and eight sub-Saharan African L sequences (1.9%). The second study sampled 465 Sicilians and detected ten M sequences (2.2%) and three L sequences (0.65%). This makes a total of 3% non-white maternal admixture (1.3% Asian and 1.7% African), which is very low and typical for European populations, since Pliss et al. 2005, e.g., observed 1.8% Asian admixture in Poles and 1.2% African admixture in Germans.

Similar data from the Y-chromosome reveals Italians' even lower non-Caucasoid paternal admixture. Both studies obtained samples from all over the mainland and islands. No Asian DNA was detected anywhere, but a single sub-Saharan African E(xE3b) sequence was found in the first study's sample of 416 (0.2%), and six were observed in the second study's sample of 746 (0.8%). The total is therefore a minuscule 0.6%, which decreases to 0.4% if only Southern Italians are considered and 0% if only Sicilians are considered. Again, these are normal levels of admixture for European populations (e.g. Austrians were found to have 0.8%)

nah, even David Duke says its a maybe on Sotomayor

I'm white, unlike you tomato nigger

Ok, so culture less Southern US trash confirmed. Only Southern White mutts label themselves "White" when they could go with German, Austrian or English.

Please list me all of the grand accomplishments of whites from the South.

Red is god tier, green is for peasants.

Just spotted Ronnie Dobbs at the Atlanta protest.

…Flight?

checked

We know which type of "cat" those dubs point to.

Nice non-citation. R1 masterrace

see pic related. all that trash DNA is in the south

Are you me? I've always touted the polyphenols of red cabbage that inferior green cabbage lacked.

American whites are not German, Austrian, or English, you massive faggot - they're American. And their race is white/European

FOOD MEDICINE WATER

R1b I should say

also, fuck how did Germany get all the admixture? must be recent

(checked)

the keks

Gotta love niggers who post haplogroup maps without even understanding what they fuck they're talking about

American Southern whites are shit mutts with no history of which they can turn to as a source or pride. Apart from their failed secession, LOL.

That's exactly it. it must be genetic

14/88

Whites from the South are on the lowest end of the white spectrum. Even slavs are superior. Hell, even Arabs have more ingenuity.

He was in fear for his life, I'd give no fucks too.

It's the nigger blood getting the best of him. Sicilians really don't have a way to suppress anger, and suffer from spontaneous irrational chimpouts.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/752700650266460160

He really hit every sweet spot, hell if he hadn't hit them all so expertly it might have been successful.

Maybe if you had some nigger blood they wouldn't be tearing down your church to put up a mosque.

Always told I was German with some Irish, but tests showed about half English (/Scottish). And no not from the Southern US, sorry

also, we're talking about DNA not regions of the US. see

also, Lynyrd Skynrd motherfucker

oh please, tomato nigger who knows how to do nothing else other than to drunkenly extort the population with guns and otherwise be a lazy fuck…. please tell me

That it is. Looks like someone has the same idea as some in the thread.
i.imgur.com/LUUfHc0.jpg

PRAISE KEK

Holy shit.

I'm anglo, you dumb nigger. Stop posting haplo-group maps without knowing what the fuck they even mean.

PRAISE KEK

Yeah, all the niggers are getting hungry and thirsty but the cops have them locked down. They can leave if they wish but they're not letting them back in.

So you don't even know your history. Such a cultured people, you must be. I'm half-Northern Italian half-Sicilian and even my Sicilian side has at least 400 years of family history logged.

Also, all the good Germans were killed in WW2. What remains today is shit. And Scotland? Once again, another country that has repeatedly had its ass handed to them by the English.

it's about a line of descent to ancient ancestry, essentially you fuck. Now, go suck a dick.

Also, I'm Anglo so we shouldn't be fighting.

Every time I'm somewhere with chik-fil-a I make a point of eating there.

Sometimes I have to wonder.

Is divine truth really revealed through repeating integers?

Of course.

Might also want to add that the whole White North is cucked and is causing places like Italy, Hungary and Greece to be flooded with scum.

Wow the board is really fucking slow these days. Where did everyone go?

need new thread soon.

The cucked governments of Greece and Italy are causing them to be invaded. Although, I'm sure the international pressure to be a good goy is overwhelming.

There's one a mile from me. It's nice once in a while.

False, some escaped to South America, others were forcibly taken to the US.

Asses>Titties

It might have something to do with our plague of shitposters and D&C shills, who can be seen in this very thread.

how's it like with skin enriched with melanin?

Remember to personally thank gawker for direct linking to this board.

(checked)
Has someone made a new thread yet?

yes, you faggot, and those "lines of descent" go back to early neolithic humans in Europe who intermixed in different quantities depending on location. There isn't any "pure" haplogroup that is the "most white". The various European ethnicities are constituted of haplogroups from ancient neolithic settlers in Europe. That's why your statement here is so retarded

I know quite a bit actually… or at least my grandparents do. there's a bunch of shit on both sides, but I haven't gone through it with a fine-toothed comb.

Most of the names that I've seen while looking through my ancestry are English, not Scottish as far as I can tell. It can be difficult in the US, though, because a lot of names get Anglicised. Again, haven't gone through it with a fine-toothed comb

Who needs culture when you have strength, intelligence, discipline and industriousness. Don't kid yourself, Italy hasn't produced culture for hundreds of years, and even less so science.

Anyways, I'm an American and that's how I identify, so go fuck yourself. We're top dog and you're shit. I don't care what happened to Germans in WWII, because my family had been in the US for quite awhile. On my father's side, there is a man who fought in every single war including the revolution. George Washington made sure he got a proper burial.

What I do know is that you're a tomato nigger and you haven't done shit. You got your ass kicked in WWII while the Germans took on the whole fucking world alone. Your own tanks turned around and fought your own troops, you're such chickenshit pussies. And don't tell me about Rome – you're a shitskin whose family was mostly Arab rapists and slave-traders.

Checked. When did that happen?

I'd bet real money that reporter is a lot less liberal now than he was before he woke up that morning. Nobody wakes up to race reality more than someone who has to deal with it face to face.

PRAISE KEK AND THE MIGHTY DOUBLE DUBS