Jeb! says Trump will never build his Mexico wall and his believers will 'feel betrayed' – but he seems to think The...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685252/Jeb-says-Trump-never-build-Mexico-wall-believers-feel-betrayed-think-Donald-win-White-House.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9bwS9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That gets you a sage

JEB IS A WASTE

Anyone have a link or webm of the interview?
I miss iJeb!

It only takes a small wall to keep Jebs wife out

archive.is/9bwS9

JEB is a MESS

HOLY SHIT! FUCKIN GUAC'D! RIP TRUMP

Should be a negative percent

In with first Jeb turtle

That's some salty guacamole, Yeb!

What's even the point of interviewing Jeb ?

He has zero political acumen, the fool wouldn't had made mayor if it wasn't for his family.

¿Will You Listen?

Mah gawd, Jebito went subtle 14/88
If Trump wins, he implies he wants those ASAP

Jeb you dont understand.
Donald cant back out of his promises because it would devalue his brand. Everything he has worked for would be flushed down the tubes if he assumed power and couldn't deliver. People are putting a lot of faith in Trump, more than I've seen in any presidential candidate since Regan and the people would not forgive him if he duped the country. Also there are now people in this country that hate Trump, before he jumped into politics you either liked him or were neutral, he has to prove it to the haters that they are wrong.
Trump has nothing to gain by running for president, in fact he is giving up a lot more. No more quiet life of business, golf and family, its now death threats, media slander and 24 hour security. This is the ultimate high risk game and if he fails it may destroy everything he has worked a life time for. If he wins he has a shot to make america great again.

Foolish Guacbowl Merchant

Can someone please post those Doomjebs? I neglected to save them last time around.

I'm Mexican, I can tell you our President, Enrico Peña Nieto is fucking terrified of Trump. Peña is nothing but a boy and Trump's a real man. Peña can't even face Trump directly. He and his media buddies, (((Televisa))) have been trowing shit at Trump for months now and shilling for Hillary. Mexican politicians are fucking terrified of Trump.

They should. Trump would make them deal with the problems in their own country rather then just point people to the USA for jobs.

Butthurt guacho detected
They are christian basques (Jesuits)
TV Azteca are the real jews (non-christian lebanese/israelites)

/r/ing that picture of retarded Jeb with the text "one child left behind"

It's a 3-step process.

Congratulations, you have manipulated the environment. Don't forget to savor all the salty tears, they go great with chips and guac.

Forgot the pic.

You know it's a weird thing that I have seen anti-trump ads in Mexican televison. Ads that look like campaign ads, why are they being aired here? Mexico doesn't get a say in the American election. One of these was instigating people to harass Ivanka Trump on social media. Do otther countries air anti-trump campaign ads?

If Televisa is not jew, they definitely are good goys. Have you seen what Lopez Doriga and Ayala are doing? They shill for Hillary 24/7 and shit talk Trump every day.

thanks man, kek bless you

Now is not the time for fear.

That comes later.

Trump will get done anything he wants to right after he has his own 9/11 while in office. None of the people who built the mess that will allow it to happen will be able to say no to Trump.

Ha what a sore loser

They are neither
They simply are an organization for hire to shill whatever they want, most prominently the gov
It's not like they invent things or spin shit either unlike the jews, they simply don't report (blackout)

Their MO is very different, but the results are similar, they are on the payroll from politicians in charge, they attack whoever enemy the current presidency is
Remember their constant attacks on Madrazo, a PRI henchmen? or right now they charge against almost everyone from PAN? including literally Madero's descendants?

Their end game is just get richer from the southern chilango monkeys and tecos, but they aren't pushing any agenda other than making argentinians very popular as male role models (because they seem to be the better actors) and putting only hwite people in every single advertising piece, even when the south is full of street vendors

Also the Virgin Mary and Jesus every 3 scenes in all their programs.
You want jews? search for our ol boi Salinas de Gortari (a literal one), Lazaro Cardenas, AMLO's early education
All southern mexican figures have been on the jew's side, even the ones who extremely hated them (Zedillo)

What is it that Jeb thinks politicians do? that's what I don't get. Manipulating the environment in order to get elected sounds like their fucking job description to me

Those last 2 are a doozy. Jeb is using somewhat politically ambiguous language here, but when Trump voters see both democrats and cuckservatives trying to stop Trump's wall or muslim ban, a whole lot of white americans are going to be radicalized further and will finally have to accept that the government is infested with our enemies.

An autistic and submissive politician desperately running towards what looks to be some rich sleaze in a Corvette to shake his hand.

That's the perfect image of the entirety of Jeb's career right there.

Trump has to manipulate to get votes? Nah, he was carried by the people for being at least somewhat honest. Every other candidate had to twist and lie/manipulate to try to keep the (((mainstream))) lies going while trying to sound like a conservative.

The truth is always the easiest way to win. At this point, if he pushed harder against black crime/BLM I think he'd get another surge of support. Just as he did after the Muslim attacks here and in Europe.

kk nigger

My little chilangos can't be this retarded

How much control do you think Israel has on Mexican media/politics right now? I actually follow USA politics more that Mexican ones, I don't know of any trustworthy forum or News site to go to.

I wouldn't ask this fucker the time if he had a watch on since he'd fuck that up too.

srs?

NO GOYIM, HE'S EXACTLY LIKE ALL THE OTHER THAT DOESNT KEEP ANY OF THEIR PROMISES
NOT LIKE ME, IM AN OUTSIDER (except for my father and brother who were also president and considered the worst in the history of the us) YOU CAN COUNT ON ME

Of course he can fulfill most of his campaign promises, because most of them are things that come naturally to either him as a businessman or as the president.
He can absolutely get the wall built and deport tens of millions of spics and other illegals, that's literally one of the top powers granted to him as the president, he has uncontested control over border control and customs.

As for the business side of things, does this even need an explanation?
He's one of the best businessmen of our time.
I'm not hoping for better trade deals that keeps jobs in america, I'm expecting it.

Jeb's just a sore loser, like the rest of the kike owned puppets.

Rick Perry was saying pretty much the same thing today as well.

I don't even care.

My hopes for the next president:

1. No more new gun control bills
2. Roll back existing gun control legislation
3. Combat SJWism

If you're Mexican, then how the fuck did you mix up Enrico with Enrique? I don't doubt that Nieto is a little bitch, but I need to question that

Thats shooting extremely low, user

The real list:
1. Stop immigration from the south and middle east
2. Deport the illegals and "syrians" who are already here
3. Kill ISIS (inb4 mossad/cia)
4. No new gun control, rollback unconstitutional gun laws
5. Fix the economy/prosecute fraudulent gov employees if you have time
6. Troll the left, be smug

WHERE MY ¡JEBHEADS! AT?

And do what?
Buy more more guns and mil sims?

He actually has it worse, just as Obama can't stop the DREAM act allowing illegals and foreigns into the US army, next pres can't stop the Obamall.

Could you cite the best business man?
His name is rather well bankrupted, while the man has done little, but somehow come up with lots of money.

1-3
agreed
Oh and maybe something in there on mucking with how subsidizing business on welfare works, like saying any business with welfare people remits the cost of welfare to the government.

Its a short list, but less disapointment when Hillary crushes hope.

You missed the big source of Asia.
2) good
3) sure, you go and elad that boots on the ground, I'm staying here kike lover.
4) as things go, they're all constitutional now thanks to the codifications post ACW and DC vs Heller.
5) what is fixing the economy got to do with gov? Its fucking asshole companies not paying more while charging more that's the issue, and unless you mean one hell of a COLA on min wage, fuck all to be done over it.
6) agreed
*7) troll everyone, even supporters and be extremely smug, just short of constipation face.

Guacboy still pouting, I see.

Please clap…

Anyone got the webm from one of Jeb's rallies where the venue kicks him out?

Tell 'em Jeb! You tell 'em!

Hahaha

Gotta love Jeb! Every time we forget about him he goes a reminds us and we meme in joy and solidarity.

Terrible Candidate, probably decent guy from what I can see, but man oh man is he a meme machine.

Jeb is a waste

my man please tell me you have the whole video. I saw it once and could never find it again.

The destruction of Jeb is truly my favorite part of Trump's rise so far. I will always cherish the memories of shitposting on Holla Forums while Trump made Jeb into a laughingstock in the debates.

why do people always use that pic (which looks like it was screenshot from a phone) instead of just cropping it?

I just want to hug Jeb, but if he keeps trying to attack Donald I'm going to break all his turtles

I like how he was near a body of water to speak, we at least know he is trying to save the turtles.

Trump is building that wall and Yeb! is going back to mexico.

Me too tbh. I have followed the following elections closely: 2012-2008-2004-2000. 2016 was by far the most lulzy election ever and in very large part thanks to the Guac bowl merchant. Please come back Yeb and continue purveying the lulz!

Even if Trump does Jew us and never builds the wall, they don't understand - what he's started won't go away. They better fucking pray he'll build the wall and diffuse the growing rage with his softcore nationalism, or that rage will just keep growing and the vote will move further and further to the right.

Top cuck