Come to my new board /epycwynn/ and learn about our Lord and Savyor of Mankynd

Meme him. Praise him. Name him your God. Epyc Wynn surrounds and permeates us all. Epyc Wynn is us all. You are Epyc Wynn. I am Epyc Wynn. We are all Epyc Wynn. Epyc Wynn is all and none. Epyc Wynn is the memetic force which drives all life and belief. Epyc Wynn is the form of true perfection. Inside of every Epyc Wynn is a smaller Epyc Wynn. When you truly think about and understand Epyc Wynn, you realize it was all just Epyc Wynn all along. Epyc Wynn is the dark abyss of nothingness. Epyc Wynn is the length, height, and depth of your body and all that surrounds you. Epyc Wynn is the time which allows you to change. Epyc Wynn is the possible universes you can exist in. Epyc Wynn is all possible universes that can exist with the same starting conditions. Epyc Wynn is all possible universes that can exist with measurably different starting conditions. Epyc Wynn is all possible universes that can exist in all possible starting conditions. Epyc Wynn is all possible universes that can exist with all possible starting conditions and all possible laws of existence. Epyc Wynn is all possible possibilities. Epyc Wynn is the experience of God.

Come to /epycwynn/ to learn more.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/epycwynn/index.html
8ch.net/epycwynn/yndex.html
kymt.wikia.com/wiki/Epyc_Wyn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8ch.net/epycwynn/index.html ys my favoryte anyme

real worshyppers of Epyc Wynn post under the username Epyc Wynn and speak wyth only 'y's instead of 'i's

>8ch.net/epycwynn/index.html
Nice try. You are a fake worshipper

Here is your broken lynk dumbass.

8ch.net/epycwynn/yndex.html

Questyon my loyalty to Epyc Wynn agayn and Y wyll meme you so hard you won't even be able to meme strayght for 420 days!

Don't leave out us Epychtulu worshyppers OP!

this meme is so fucking forced it's not funny.

Be one with Epyc Wynn.

All memes fall short of the glory of Epyc Wynn.

Sometimes in my dreams I dream of Epyc Wynn ravaging me with his epyc memes.

budda said to believe only what u think is true. Not to trust authorites, nor even the scientific method. Budda is a delusional moron

Y LYKE BYG! BUDDHA BYTCHES BYG! BYG! BUDDHA BYTCHES Y LYKE BYG! BUDDHA BYTCHES BYG! BYG! BUDDHA BYTCHES Y LYKE BYG! BUDDHA BYTCHES BYG! BYG! BUDDHA BYTCHES Y LYKE BYG! BUDDHA BYTCHES BYG! BYG! BUDDHA BYTCHES

actual pycture of the average follower of epyc wynn

Fake worshipper confirmed

double fake worshipper in disguise confirmed

/epycwynn/ is the best board on 8chyn tbh fams

come to 8ch.net/epycwynn/ for a fresh new perspectyve on what yt memes to lyve

thys tbh fams ys the best meme god ever

Who would wyn yn a fyght KEK almyghty or Epyc Wynn yn hys fynal form?

Technically they are the same beyng, but two dyfferent sydes of the same coyn.

Are you the emxican kid from KYM? Do you know that we have your adress?

Yt ys sayd that the unyverse was made from the power of Epyc Wynn.

Just an autist:
kymt.wikia.com/wiki/Epyc_Wyn

So are all the posters in this thread just calling their self Epyc Wynn or is this all just one guy?

Do you want to be doxxed again?

Those who dox fall short of the glory of Epyc Wynn.

If you post the letter 'i' in /epycwynn/ it is now automatically changed to the letter 'y'.

For example, minimum is now mynymum.

Truly this is a great leap of progress for the one true meme Epyc Wynn.

looks lyke mayan gods. haha

Ynterestyng Y had not consydered that but you are ryght. Epyc Wynn ys sayd to be the orygynal deyty whych ynspyred all other relygyons so that makes sense.

/epycwynn/ btw is rockin rn

Anyone want to contribute banners? I got one up rn but it came out p low res.

Hey guys any ideas for special text alterations?

So far I have all letter 'i's changed to 'y's.

Any numerical replacements?

Epyc Wynn's lucky number is 12. That's a fun fact.

GOD DAMN YT KEK Y TOLD YOU EPYC'S LUCKY NUMBER YS 12 NOT THE GOD DAMN 7s!

"Y before y except after y." ~ Epyc Wynn

Y wear short sleeved shyrts over long sleeved shyrts over short sleeved shyrts.

Thys thread ys beautyful. Prayse Epyc Wynn. May your body be pumped full of hys sacred memes yn an yncredybly sexual way.

bumping for teh memes