Jigglypuff is the official shitlord pokemon

Westburo baptist church officially recruited jigglypuff to oust the faggot cle(((fairy))) from their gym

So some faggots thought it would be cute to invade WBC's gym with a clefairy named "love is love"

So they captured a jigglypuff to act as the sword of god to remove it.

Where were you when memes got this good?

does anybody have any sick jigglypuff crusader memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/133848
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps
archive.is/FY5pl
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Politoed_(Pokémon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I approve.

I just don't know any more Anons, this is really beyond my comprehension.

I want to help them in their battle against heathens. But we need OC. We need images of jigglypuff rendering sodom and gamorrah to ash

Wew lads the meme warfare is evolving.

As someone who finally captured a jigglypuff last night, I approve.

I want out off this berenstain ride

Dude this type of shit is making me want to actually get this game

WE FIGHT WARS NOT WITH BULLETS OR GUNS BUT WITH POKEMON

What a time to be alive

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
REPORT+HIDE

really fucking hate this board

what is there being sliding, shlomo?

I hate when people just say "SLIDE THREAD" with no other explanation. If you think something is being slid, then link to it to counteract the distraction. This thread is shit tbh tho.

so what exactly the pokemon of Holla Forums

Is this the real life?

GO doesn't have very many pokemon right now.

The biggest mememaster, like no one ever was

GASthly?
NOSEpas?

Looks like Jigglypuff found a new hobby after being nerfed to shit in Tr4sh.

is there a frog pokemon? I forget

Giratina, because he did nothing wrong.

Venusaur
Poliwrath
Quagsire
Politoed
Toxicroak
Seismitoad
Greninja

reeeeeee

yes, a bunch actually

you mean Frogadier?

Yes, and get this

This is the future I always wanted.

I meant to say meowth obviously.

These two were the most frog-like I could find in a gallery of them all.

Also, isn't there supposed to be only about 150 pokemon?

Only during the first Generation

Every few years a new set of games come out adding more and more features and pokemon. The first generation had 151. The second Generation that came out in 2000 added 100 more, and so on. I believe the current total is somewhere in the 600s

You're here forever faggot.

I can't wait for the day this shit game is memory holed

there's already a pokemon stop thread

I only have a vague understanding of how the game works, but…

Why the fuck does WBC have a fucking gym on it?

Pokedex says it's The Jewish Pokemon.

most churches are gyms or pokestops

They probably use google maps since it has landmarks, shops, restaurants, and whatnot labeled already. Slap a pokestop or gym on each one and you've got your map.

It fits.

Come on hbox

hbox mad that puff is actually being used for something other than faggotry.

Pokemon otherkin outrage when?

He acts like he owns the character.

Toxicroak and Politoed need smug faces

Well that answers that question. It's even smug.

721, my dude.

Don't forget that this is a data mining operation and you are being tracked at all times with it, with that data being sold to the highest bidder.

No, you already being tracked is not a good thing.

Yes, being tracked by more than one service is a bad thing. Your information is more readily available to a wider audience for a lower price.

I still don't know how this shit works. Did the church create its own gym or did the game create a gym on it because its a land mark?

Can't get more smug then Croagunk

ROUND UP THE GAY ALIEN CLEFAIRYS
PUT PINK TRIANGLES ON THE CLEFAGS

gyms are preset and cannot be created from scratch. pretty sure it was a carryover from the portals and large portals from the game Ingress

I'm going to start giving pokemon redpill themed and Trump themed names and take over my liberal college campus

Its like our memeing of Trigglypuff has caused this

Make it flow out to the rest of his body, so it's a little more subtle.
Kinda like pic related but better, you get the idea.

Took me 20 seconds.

Nice waste of a 1448, Slowpoke.

The first 151 is where it's at

Fucking wew

The third gen of pokemon is where it's at.
Also Avalugg and Bouffalant are great.

Fuck off fam.

Kek has blessed me with those digits.

praise kek for this blessing

Then Kek's favorite pokemon is Slowpoke.

What does it mean

The Berenstain universe is fucking weird.

I know that this is a slide thread but this is great!

Let me guess, he's pink, puts everyone to sleep and nobody pays attention when he sings?

That grin tho.

Funny thing is this app has been showing people Christian churches as gyms. Even old abandoned churches turned into homes are accidentally being brought up as gyms in the app. Is the app trying to get people to gather at churches or something?

Actually, people are using it to lure in stooges to mug, and there's been at least one shooting over a contested gym. The Berenstain universe is weird, but it's a good weird, fam.

You cant see pokemon names at gyms

This is gay

Oh, get this. Meowth's voice actor, Maddie Blaustein, was born Adam Blaustein. Trans activist, died of a stomach virus.

I discovered this the other day when looking up the VAs from Fighting Foodons.

Gym in this context isn't that kind of gym, boy wonder.

The pokestops are supposed to be landmarks and historcal sites, post offices, fire depts, etc. so they use churches a lot since not every town has something historical significant, but they all have a few really old churches

I assume they use shrines as gyms in Japan. It doesn't make as much sense here because the culture is less cohesive.

Gym in pokemon refers to a place where a gimmick-centered trainer is that the player must beat to get a badge towards the final gauntlet.

This is embarrassing, send me back to Berestein.

Whatever … I don't spend my time studying pokemon terminology because I'm not a child.

or you were born have 2000. pretty much everyone who was a kid or teenager in the late 90s played this shit and remembered stuff about the game.

Most people here are in their mid 20-somethings. They WERE children when it was at it's peak popularity.

Calm down and go play with your hoop roller and take a ride on your penny-farthing, grandpa

after*

fuck. long day at work i guess

I also wore Pampers and shit myself when I was a child. Just because something was done as a child doesn't mean it should still be done when you're a grown fucking man.

K.

If I see that number my delicate white Cheesenigger skin melts off.

Don't forget that this will be used to herd the goyim like cattle. Just wait for when shit mysteriously starts concentrating around mcdonalds or any other chums of Nintendo. I guarantee they will just lead people into stores and they'll buy shit, those nigs have already proven that shit works.

Don't forget to buy lots of Pokecoins, goy!

GOD HATES FAGS

GOD HATES FAGS

GOD HATES FAGS

2016 is weird.

GOD HATES FAGS
tfw no pinktext

Year of the memes

top kek!

CRUSADÉRMON?

Wait…
So if Jigglypuff is the divine crusader of the lord

What does that make Wigglytuff?

Make their names URLs to Holocaust denial videos

Thank you Kek! I needed that laugh

GOD HATES FAGS

Scientology buildings are also gyms so probably not. If they had some agenda they would make sushi restaurants and massage parlors gyms.

GOD HATES FAGS

God Hates Fags

Fun, isn't it?

Holy shit

GOD HATES FAGS
Also

Holla Forumsiwrath

I wonder what 2017 (aka Current Year +2) is gonna be like?

The memes could elevate to their climax with the either Trump being elected, Obama declaring martial, law or a race war, or any combination of the 3 and more.

2015 was like a ripple in the pond compared to 2016 which was like waves crashing against the shore, will 2017 be the tsunami?!?!?!

The jews are going to crash the economy right after Trump takes office. Strap in, lads.

wew lad

GOD HATES FAGS

If the Holocaust fucking means so much to these people, why the fuck is he playing Pokemon there

If the Holocaust fucking means so much to these people, why the fuck is he playing Pokemon there

Either way Trump is going to crash the economy with no survivors, he's going to burn it all down to get rid of the corrupt jewish systems like the federal reserves and (((banking))).

What should we invest in?

That's exactly what I was thinking

Try posting again without weebshit.

Try finding new ways to D&C, Ezekiel

GOD HATES FAGS

it means it's hot in topeka

god emperor tuff.

in lead.

Yeah no this shit's gay as fuck.

YOU HAD ONE JOB.

Where are the fuhrers dubs?

What does this mean?

GOD HATES FAGS

GOD HATES FAGS

Croagunk and Toxicroak are also frogs (or possibly toads).

They are less frog-like than Politoed and Frogadier/Greninja though.

Do you really think 16 year olds give a shit about anything?

God Hates Fags

Politoad

you'll be wearing diapers again soon enough, grandpa

they sure as shit care about social signaling :^)

I nominate Holla Forumsiwrath for Holla Forums's pokemon. Look at that anger and determination, he's ready to use the jew's hypnosis back against them and free the white race from their control. He's swole as fuck, hits the gym every day and prepares for the race war.

Also he has the benefit of actually being in the game.

Runners up could be Koffing and Ghastly.

I refused to become a part of this game, but if Westboro Baptist Church is getting involved and Koffings are showing up in Holocaust Memorial Museums I need to give it a chance at least.

On the veracity of the statement “God hates fags”, people (liberals) so often fall back to “hate the sin, love the sinner.” The statement is, of course, true. But fags are, by their own admission, a special case.

Fags create an identity out of their degeneracy. Sodomy is not simply an act to them. It is them. It is who they are. They live for it, both the act itself and the associated behaviors. “Being a faggot” is the sole defining trait of a significant portion of their tiny population.

If the sinner IS the sin, and the sin must be purged, what other course of action is there but the obvious?

What’s the source of that image?

Good
We don’t need to be entertaining this fucking retardation any longer.

I come back here and see this shit

why

This shit is getting more surreal by the minute.
It's hilarious.

it uses google maps as a basis for points of interest. Which usually includes parks, churches, malls, etc

Thinking 1448 is a get

Get out of here you faggot kike

Isn't there like a centipede Pokemon?
You know, nimble navigator and all that jazz.

Also this one.

And lets not forget the new Trump pokemon.

Its a sun and moon gen.

this kind of thread is like super hyper mega autism.

you kids need to go outside or lose your virginity or something.

if all else fails, kill yourselves. at least it will improve the genepool.

(((accidentally))), yeah, much like how pokemon are popping up (((coveniently))) in the direction of people's houses and private property.

Don't even post if you don't like it, you stupid fucking boomer cunt. Politics is downstream from culture. Capturing Pokemon memes in favor of the right-wing is beneficial to the right-wing.

Also, your comment reveals you have genital herpes.

GOD HATES FAGS

GOD HATES FAGS

This is our debt to the paleoconservatives. They always harp on that. But it took a generation of anime nazis to actually engage the culture and start Aryanizing it.

Grass type 4lyfe tbh

To keep on track with politics though, I can recall one election, I think it was a Republican candidate during Obamas reelection. Used a line from a Pokemon movie in one of his speeches at one of his rallies, I wish I remembered who the dudes name was

Fuck, this takes me back to Jigglychrist and Wigglygod from this ancient flash. The memes repeat themselves:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/133848

Herman Cain

NEIN NEIN NEIN

do you not know how babbys work?

GOD HATES FAGS

KEK HATES FAGS

KEK loves fags, you degenerate alt-right homo.

You fucking rebel.

This has to be the most autistic OC Christian meme I've ever seen on Holla Forums and that's saying a lot when christ-chan exists.

"Hey, it's happening. Shit's real this time. The global elite are setting up for a desperate last-ditch effort to enslave & kill everyone who's not one of them. Kinda sounds like the Apocalypse."

"Guess it's time to create MS Paint memes to mock strangers whose memes I don't like"

Are Pokemons still a thing?

Wait there are holocaust museums in the US? How?

US has lot of (((survivors)))

They're all over the place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States

But there aren't even any camps or anything to make a museum. Did they all ship things in from Europe or something? This makes no sense..

GAS THE CLEFAIRY. POKÉMON WAR NOW

shut the fuck up and pay your respects goy, in the form of an $10 fee, WE WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET

Considering that event in history is a fabrication, I'm sure most of the artifacts are as well.

IS THAT A GIANT JEW SHIT?

By definition, yes.

That is a "sculpture" less than a mile away from the Orioles' and Ravens' Stadiums in Baltimore, near the red light district and right in front of the Baltimore Holocaust Museum. This is another in Miami Beach. You gotta give the kikes some credit, the propaganda is all very biblical.

No, it's nigger shit but the Jews are known for their lies.

They play it that way to appeal to the Christian majority.
Jews love emphasizing their shared heritage - they just leave out the part where Christ called them out.
All the holocaust propaganda has the feel of a religion, a holocaust religion.

GOD HATES FAGS

Is there a frog pokemon?

GOD HATES FAGS

Read the thread faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can tell you can't into meme warfare, pleb.

CERN has altered reality as we know it.

lolno

It's like the safari zone. You walk around and catch pokemans. Trainer battles are a few weeks away at best, and it's unlikely they'll add wild pokemon battles from what it looks like. 2/10 not enough PETA tears.

They just license the intellectual property. The developer, Niatanic or however the fuck you spell it, is a bunch of ex google employees. Which is far worse than Nintendo imo.

Just how far can Meme Magic go, lads? It seems there is no limit whatsoever.

The memes are starting to hit me so hard, I'm feeling deja vu and out-of-body experiences. It's like I'm discovering the ancient past, the distant future, and everything that's going on now.

Everything is slowly coming together and making sense, even if I can't describe it with words. I'm starting to believe we aren't learning, but remembering.

He's right you know checked

Nope. It uses locations from the dev's previous AR phone game Ingress.

GOD HATES FAGS

I can tell you can't into meme warfare, pleb.

Kek!

Christians worship Jesus, not God.

Anyway, a quick reminder, the Westboro Baptist Church is NOT against racemixing and is therefor degenerate.

We should picket their church with signs that read "Racemixers go to Hell" and "The only way to God is through Racial purity"

?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

Christcucks literally cannot do anything right. "Gawd sent duh shooter but killing is a sin so it's bad fags got shot hurr durr praise jebus."

Some autists think we're in an alternate reality because a bunch of people misremembered some pop culture references

I remember it pronounced like Berenstain, but spelled like Berenstein. Are there now multiple alternate realities?

faggots got killed, great.
you're next, faggot.

What? Are you mad your kike cocksucking hero turned out to be a fag lover like the rest of you Christian pedos?

Also I was mocking you christcucks for your "muh thou shall not kill wahh those dead fags could have converted to christinsanity all lives matter wahh" Your shitty semitic nonsense is on its way out the door and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I always preferred Jigglypuff over Clefairy anyway.

Major Highway Accident After Man Stops In Middle Of Highway To Catch Pikachu!

“Sh*t if you wanna catch them all you gotta risk it all so I put my car in park and started tossing these balls”

archive.is/FY5pl

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

That's a lot of angry words from a mad homo.
You will hang on the DOTR, you and all the other sodomites.

Hey I thought that thou shalt not kill faggots, that's not what rabbi jewsus would have wanted. Pope Francis has said there is a jew inside every christian and I would say he's definitely right. A judeo-christian semite worshipper accusing others of being sodomites, fucking hilarious.

Funny that I said nothing of religion. I know why you're here though. WBC is anti-faggot and you're a faggot. Simple to figure out. You degenerates have no place here. Go to the left with the other freaks that deserve purging.

SLIDE THREAD

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

The westboro Baptist church is Christian is it not?
Who said we were talking about religion? I'm talking specifically about christianity. Maybe because you're a christtard and have a double digit IQ you're too much of a retard to actually read my first post you sperged out at me for. I'm mocking christians for their unwillingness to actually do anything about faggots besides hold up signs on the street denouncing Muslims who kill fags. Now that everything is cleared up for you how about you fuck off back to your deus vult larping on /christian/ faggot.

Yes, please backpedal into that noose. We know what your intentions are. You should hope that the DOTR comes quickly.

No Kek's home is that of the imageboards not one of Youtube

Okay then friendo. Perhaps after you're obese self is too exhausted from huffing and puffing about your neo-crusade that will never happen, you could possibly consider taking your christianity, homosexuality, communism and judaism back to the middle east where you belong.

>>>/reddit/

Don't forget the fire monkey

Am I safe if I use a Pokemon account instead of a (((Google))) one?

GOD HATES FAGS

Chansey>Jiggly>Clefairy

That's right, loser. God can even use evil people to fulfill his will. Even in your spiritual rebellious teenager stage, no matter how far you run, no matter where you hide, he will always be there.

Psalm 139

139 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

I wonder who could be behind this.

It's funny because one of the images that they use cites Lev 15 & 16 (I think) which specifically says to take a virgin woman OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

the WBC is literally a troll organization, you fuckin newbs. all the "family" are trained as lawyers, the whole thing exists to bait people into actionable shit. It's like those towns on the way to the beach who would go bankrupt if they didn't get speeding ticket money.

this is still funny, of course

You need to leave too, friend.

You forget that, according to scripture, it was God who made the races separate in the first place, and it was God who changed their languages and scattered them over them world, so that they could not build the Tower of Babel. The Lord wants every nation to worship him in their own lands. The antichrist seeks to establish a global government and to set himself up at the head of it in the place of God.

Why don't you look into scripture to discover what sorts of behavior lead to our current crisis? Hint: It's not worshiping God.

Isaiah

1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

3:8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory.

3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

SO WHAT?

1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

3:25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

3:26 And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.

Oh…

I want to draw attention to one particular part of this book. God spends a considerable length of time describing the women in chapter 3. See if this rings a bell:

Isaiah 3

16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:

17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.

18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,

19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,

20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,

21 The rings, and nose jewels,

22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,

23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.

24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Oh wow, their even more cucked then I though!

Is it me, or are rabid anti-gay Christians just doing it to draw away attention from themselves, so people don't notice they are promoting racemixing.

To bad that "your own people" will always be interpreted in a tribal and religious way and not a racial way, because Christianity IS a religion, not a race.

A society can survive homosexuals or pedophiles, it can't survive racemixing, which means people who promote racemixing are worse then homosexuals and pedophiles.

Think about that.

The goal of the Christian is to create through racemixing, Christian monsters who will be loyal to Christ.

No user, clearly a collection of vague aphorisms that can be interpreted in any way imaginable, is an excellent blueprint for people trying a create a new and racially aware society.

GOD HATES FAGS

They're all detestable.
What's your point?

Can you name one successful society that tolerates homosexuals or pedophiles?

I can name many successful multi ethinic states.

back to reddit please

Cobalion, the Iron Will Pokemon: It has a body and heart of steel. It worked with its allies to punish people when they hurt Pokémon.

WITH AN IRON WILL AND HEART OF STEEL, COBALION GRINDS THE HERETIC BENEATH HIS HEEL

pic related

It's almost as if it's no longer 2015

WHAT
THE
FUCK
I can't tell if this is high grade autism or satire. I'd usually pick autism, but I doubt that even a mental illness could produce such pure bullshit.

GOD HATES FAGS

Holla Forumsitoed
he is a frog with Holla Forums in his name, what more could we want?

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Politoed_(Pokémon)

Nigglypuff.

So who does God love and who does God hate?

I thought that it was something along the lines of everyone has sinned, but in various ways and degrees, but God loves everyone.

I can't handle these memes anymore.

I beg to differ.
As Calhoun's rat utopia has shown us our society is close to the breaking point.
"Many [female rats] were unable to carry pregnancy to full term or to survive delivery of their litters if they did. An even greater number, after successfully giving birth, fell short in their maternal functions. Among the males the behavior disturbances ranged from sexual deviation to cannibalism and from frenetic overactivity to a pathological withdrawal from which individuals would emerge to eat, drink and move about only when other members of the community were asleep."
Feminism, fags and Neets. The only thing we are missing is cannibalism.
Calhoun memed our end with his "behavioral sink" and with our mods are asleep, post sinks threads just empowered his meme magic without knowing yet.

Have you accepted Archdeus as your Lord yet?

For those who don't know Arceus is NOT a lama.
But is based of the Lamb of God or Agnus Dei

GOD HATES FAGS

A serious answer to a serious question:

In Proverbs 8:13, it is written that "the fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate."

It is written that there is "a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace" in Ecclesiastes 3.

It is written that King David was a man after God's own heart, although he was far from perfect. Lets see who King Davided hated.

Psalm 139
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

So we see that God hates evil, and his faithful/profitable servants hate evil. It is written that all those who hate God, love death. David implores God to slay the wicked, and in truth one of the most talked about instances of this is Sodom and Gomorrha.

Genesis 19:24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

1 Kings 15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the Lord, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

Isaiah 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

Of all the evil in the world, why did he choose to intervene that once?

2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

So we see that one of the things God hates the most is sodomy. What is sodomy indicative of? Romans 1 says that sodomy is a consequence of straying so far away from God, in doing those things that are not convenient (unnatural), that God "gives them up."

There are sins which are common to man, and there are sins which are not convenient to man. We also see that sins are not equal; some sins are worse than others. Fornication and adultery, the latter being far worse than the former (warranting death), are unfortunately sins common to man. However, sodomy is unnatural and not common to man. So basically how do we as Christians deal with this?

For a simple ranking of sins, the unnatural sins are worse than natural sins, and sins unto death are worse than sins not undo death. Sodomy is both a) unnatural and b) a sin unto death, so we see that it is one of the most wicked, vile, and abominable things imaginable; likewise we have a specific example showing us what God thinks about sodomy (Sodom.)

1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

If there isn't fanfiction of this somewhere, we must create it.

Our memes are spreading.

why not pikachu? Would have helped to use a more honest-seeming caricature that's still cute/popular rather than something just straight-up trolly like puff. In response to something gay they chose something ambiguously gay? Missed opportunity

Politoed has existed since gen 2 mate, an alternate evolution to Poliwrath. Politoed also comes with the move perish song.

GOD HATES FAGS

Nice deflection. We're not criticizing you for refusing to tolerate homosexuals - we hate them too. We're criticizing you for being totally cucked on the race issue, and putting your God before the nation/race.

No, you can't.

>>>/christian/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gaschamber/

Any decent society can't survive either, and those who push either should be up against the wall. Fuck both of you faggots. Back on topic, has WBC done anything big in the past year or however long? All I've seen from them is the occasional messing around online.

After Phelps died it's been all quiet on the western front. People have been leaving the church one by one

GOD HATES FAGS

I have a hard time with number ten.

These quads shall remain unchecked no longer.

Do you see anyone here promoting race-mixing?
Race-mixing is another abomination, just like sodomy and pedophilia. Sage for off-topic.

by the way, WBC tolerates race-mixing, something I disagree with them with. But this thread isn't about their wrong opinions on race, but about faggots getting BTFO.

Video of inquisitor Jigglypuff exorcising the faggot Clefairies by turning them inside out.

I nominate this webm to be the sixteenth station of the Holy Cross.

Deus Vult.

Lel, nice OC.

Holy shit.

smug Holla Forumsitoed Pepe 4U fam

People having fun? Not on my watch!

Have bump just to counter your raging faggotry. You "Holla Forums is a serious board for serious political movements" fags are the absolute worst.

hey, that's pretty good fam

There is literally nothing in the Bible against pedophilia, assuming that sexual intercourse with said minor occurs after marriage.

Welcome new friend !

this

GOOD NIGHT, SODOMITE

GOD HATES FAGS

what is even happening
WHAT'S HAPPENING

rekt

So is being gay worse than committing a murder?

They are already dead on the inside

Rotom Heat, aka Oven Rotom

KEK HATES FAGS

I might add the smug hand

Hey faggot, your shitposting helps nothing
Remember, every religious shitpost that halts actual discussion is a victory for Holla Forums
So stop being a fucking homo

come on now

I used faggot as the opener, didn't want to be redundant.

gee, i wonder who was behind this

True, that is a good point

You can't make this shit up.

That is one hot opinion you have there champ.
Say, you posted Varg earlier, did you not?
Yeah, why can't we be more like Varg?
Destroy shit that other people built, run like a bitch, and talk all kinds of shit that he never backs up!
Yeah, be like the guy who's country is invaded by Islamists and yet chooses to attack churches.
In short, controlled opposition.
Get your shit together before you post nonsense. Take your shit to r/Athiesm, kiddo

Literally this. The recent rediscovery of sigil magic by the masses is rapidly causing a big eye-opening to most users of the internet. Could the Mandela Effect also have a hand in this?

That's as good as it's gonna get.

10/10 oc

The possibilities are endless.