KATELYN NICOLE DAVIS (ITZDOLLY) TRIGGERED ASPIES EDITION

WHERE MY KATELYN POSTERS?
ASPIE RAGE N' SAGE EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/katelyn-nicole-davis-suicide-facebook-live-video/
gammagefh.com/fh/print.cfm?type=tributes&pg=1&printall=1&o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14806416867549760190--20161202092155.m3u8
rbfi.io/dl.php?key=/0EFX/suicide_letter_frames.zip
badscience.net/2012/09/heres-the-intro-to-my-new-book/
youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCKFOU3aAipNHuo5ExMnRmlA/videos
ghostbin.com/paste/u7h3g
mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
my.mixtape.moe/hvehve.zip
ghostbin.com/paste/og698
archive.is/zA8KE
archive.is/vkkLW
web.archive.org/web/*/8ch.net/b/res/6620811.html
archive.is/NJuIU
web.archive.org/web/20170111000513/http://8ch.net/b/res/6602715.html
archive.is/1accI
web.archive.org/web/20170113032649/http://8ch.net/b/res/6611699.html
archive.is/lA5Le
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156796/Actor-livestreams-suicide-sex-assault-arrest.html
perezhilton.com/2017-01-25-facebook-live-suicide-broadcast-nakia-venant-teenage-girl-kills-herself-live-streamed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
facebook.com/Justice4Dolly/
encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Cancer_That_Is_Killing_Holla
tbm.org/homosexuality_cause_cure.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rDMR4gg8G5g&t=0s
youtube.com/channel/UC7tFcNQ5rLbcRxksBtIyIuw
facebook.com/kathleen.callahan.90
facebook.com/summer.marie.52/posts/1086288718114192
facebook.com/atreus.rodrigues
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008187097769
facebook.com/luke.callahan.5686
facebook.com/luke.callahan.14224
facebook.com/zack.callahan.58
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlSEg2pp3o
youtube.com/watch?v=HPvjPMm3sA4
youtube.com/watch?v=jIZNo-QSzXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is she?

Some whore who killed herself.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/katelyn-nicole-davis-suicide-facebook-live-video/

haaay

let the poor girl rip in peace

I know who you're talking about now. Damn. She didn't look 12 at all.

░░░░░░░░░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄░░░░▄░░░█░░▄░▄░▄▄░░
░█▄▀░░█░█░░▀█▀░░█▀▀░░█░░▀▄▀░█░█░
░▀░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░░░░▀▀░░▀░░▄▀░░▀░▀░

Katelyn said, “I’m sorry” over two dozen times in her final video post. No, Katelyn…it is we (humanity, the world) who should be apologizing to you. We didn’t hear, or at least listen, to your cries. We failed to recognize the signs. We ignored you – whether it was for selfish reasons, or we were just too busy in our own little lives. You did nothing wrong. It is no sin to crave love and acceptance. It is right to desire a happy childhood. It is our fault in allowing your agony to continue to grow until your mind could fathom no other alternative. We are sorry for not taking the chance to help you, to listen to you, to offer you a kind word or a smile, or to simply give you a hug. Forgive us, Katelyn Nicole Davis. May those who truly care about you (which now includes many you never met) experience some comfort in knowing that you no longer hurt.

oh hey everyone

Sup treeposter?

stfu disgusting pedophile she was 12!

gammagefh.com/fh/print.cfm?type=tributes&pg=1&printall=1&o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605

NEVER FORGET

It takes alot to make me get emotional, however this story absolutely broke my heart. Katelyn Nicole Davis you were a beautiful girl and you deserved so much more in life. To stay as strong for as long as you did despite all those hardships you went through at such a young age makes you an absolute inspiration to me and many others who suffer from depression too, I am extremely sad it ended this way but I hope you have finally found peace. Sending you my love and thoughts to you and your poor siblings, Your story will NEVER be forgotten.

very kind words satan

she was a qt

I hope hell isn't too hot for you.

All Lolis Go To Heaven

We haven't had any update from her family in weeks. We don't know what happened to her siblings / her mother / anthony.

I'm also curious to see if they've commented about Luke or everything else that has been happening recently. We did get some comments from her family about Tarik, and i'm sure they're all up-to-date with the youtube channels to know about Luke.

most people goes to hell every day

Don't forget to fill up the >>>/dollyarchive/ as we're missing several important pictures/information that has 404'd in the other archives.

Are you keeping tabs of their fb accounts?

This. Also what are we missing? I might have some stuff saved.

fucking emachine. dem feels. holy shit i think my first computer was a pleb emachine. aol 4.0 napster sub7 etc. haha

Were the contents of her suicide letter published somewhere? I'm trying to enhance the image.

I don't think so and that's such a small image. I doubt you'll ever be able to transcribe it. I'm sure the police or family still have it.

I can recognize some words.

I can make out "I'm sorry" right off the bat thought…

And monster

try paint over the letters

I tried sharpening it a little. I'll see if there are better frames.

lol that's all i got wbu?

What do you mean?

What's the liveme filename of the video?

Same. Also there's a FA in bold letter down there. It could be "faith", or "family", or "father".

Like what?
Her current underground address?
Or her real age? (it is just a number anyway, but telling legally underage is better if they want to lure certain persons)
Or if she is an actor and still alive?
And if she is a relative of trump, don't you think he would throw into a jail cell with no windows and talk to guys that talk shit about or threatens her on the net?
And who will be banned for asking questions like this?
And if her stepdad is an undercover asset waiting for some hilly billy to engage?
And if her mother is a bad actor?
And the reason the video doesn't show her finding her child hung on tree is because it would not be possible to act as if the event was real unless it was real?
And the reason for recording in the worst lighting conditions with a potato camera because it is much easier to fake an event in low resolution that only suggests things?
And what mental health institution rented her little brother and sister for the filming?
And why was she so excited about taking her prozac?
And why a 13 year old girl can write with perfect grammar and handle situations like a social psychologist/psychiatrist ?
cia has nothing to do with this, and it is not an operation.

Dear mom at the top? This is a whole new rabbit hole.

It's the first one or the second one. I'll see the exact filename, wait a minute.

ASPIE EDITION DOESN'T DISAPPOINT

I'm going to go with FAVORITE. I'd say family, but that looks like a V

That's all you got for sage? You are dissappoint, sir.

lolwut?

file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14806416867549760190--20161202092155.m3u8

at 10:20 minute mark

Katelyn the story you tell in your videos is not in vein. It breaks my heart now to watch knowing what will happen. The messages and advice you gave and the feelings you shared about your depression has touched me deeply. I have a daughter who suffers from some of the same emotional depression experiences and I never understood what to do or how to try to help her beyond the prescribed medications. You clearly were wise beyond your years. To start I will listen to her so much more intently, I will kiss her scars, and I will show her I love her unconditionally. Thank you so much Katelyn! God has blessed us with your presence. I will not forget you and will keep you in my prayers. I wish your family and friend’s gods grace and love to help them through this most difficult time.

thanks fam

this:

GET THE FUCK OUT FUCK OFF WITH THIS CANCER!!.

SAGE GOES IN THE NAME FIELD YOU ACOUSTIC FUCK!

ASPIE RAGE N' SAGE EDITION

God ts files suck to work with…

The best frames seem to be these ones.

rbfi.io/dl.php?key=/0EFX/suicide_letter_frames.zip

thanks fam. it's literally less than 2 seconds in the video

Maybe go back an check the suicide vid to see if anything fits? It's really hard to tell..

What do you mean? Is the letter mentioned in the suicide video?

Katelyn Nicole Davis was an inside job.

No I don't think so. Just thought she might reuse some of the same sentences. tbh I've only watched it a few times.

How do you investigate something that happened weeks ago far away without even going there fetching information from the net given to you by others that you don't even know?

do you even?

That's her final discourse:

I'm sorry that I'm not pretty enough
I'm sorry I came into your lives, guess I'd get out of this quickly
I'm sorry for everything
I'm really and truly sorry for everything
But I can't do this
I'm sorry

I'm sorry Luke, I wasn't the best for you
I'm so sorry that I wasn't good enough
I'm sorry Ben
I'm sorry Lizzie, that I hurt
I'm sorry she was [???] always
That I wasn't strong enough
I'm sorry everyone
I'm sorry I let this depression get to me
I'm sorry everyone
I'm really sorry
I really don't deserve this
I don't deserve to live
I'm sorry, guys, I'm sorry
I know I'm making an act of selfishness
I'm so sorry everyone
I'm sorry
I'm sorry to all of you guys who really liked me, wanted me
I'm sorry
I'm sorry that I sing like a who, that I'm not but worthless
I'm so sorry
I'm really sorry
Why am I crying?

Goodbye

I'm sorry that I sing like a whore, that I'm anything but worthless

She didn't fuck like she was 12, either.

Every serial killer and lunatic has 3 names.
If you are one and you still don't have a middle name, get one.

There are lots of "I'm". I could also find "Jesus" and "bye".

She had struggled with feeling a connection with others. As she started she cared deeply about others but didn't feel loved.

ty

so are there any noods?

see you soon girl

btw, does anyone have the webm of the actual hanging?

I wanna see that final part

i see bye. no jesus

It should be on the line below.

This is all I have and the actual liveme suicide stream but it's like 200mb.

A google search will get you what you want

Kind of looks like an ES or LY to me. But I see where you're coming from

thanks

Now I see, I was taking the Y's tail to mean the top of the J.

It might be VERY but it's all speculation

I've seen/read more horrible shite than this, but I cried for her for some reason. :(((

;( I miss her

I'm sorry I never got to feel a connection wit dat pussy. I'd have loved her. All night long. Or at least until nutting.

We lost a cute little cumrag when she went a-danglin'.

40 to 50 feet from the house…

same

the tube videos will slowly impact normie world

dude
how i wish it were fake
this would lift such a weight off of me and so many anons whom have been touched way harder than i have
you know what? prove it's fake and you wont have to work this whole year
setup a crowdfunding to pay for a real uncontrovertible proof that she's alive and well and i'll donate 100 euros

i mean i'll pledge 100 euros, i'll deliver when you bring up the proof
i dont give it 0.1% chance that she didnt kill herself though, you're either larping or stupid

i'll retract though, you're not stupid just deluded

ssristories.com
she isnt at fault, the psych industry is
badscience.net/2012/09/heres-the-intro-to-my-new-book/
surely didnt
love this surge of awareness
i take it as implying "i'm not this emotional mess, i'm the one watching it and i'm fine"

Nobody will remember her a few years from now. Not even her own mother.

anyone got a link for the whole stream?

pls, I wanna see the whole thing

I'd remember her

:)
i'm smiling at your ingenuity

I will… always

Let her rest in piece already

GET THE FUCK OUT YOUR ATTENTION WHORE IS DEAD LET HER REST IN PEACE.

She's already resting, talking about her won't disturb her.

Unfortunately, there isnt nude pictures from her.

Katelyn is the new queen of Holla Forums

It's true, time heals all wounds, and I'm not as obsessed and sad over it as I was on the 5th of January. However, I will never forget about her and her story. It changed me completely and made me a better person. She reminds me so much of my little sister and forever and always I will comfort her from now on. Katelyn looks just like my sister, same body, face, teeth, everything. It's terrifying.

RIP Katelyn.

We cuckchan nao.pass the fucking oats brother

if you are bored you can fetch this instead of tv
Archive of old streams: youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/videos youtube.com/channel/UCKFOU3aAipNHuo5ExMnRmlA/videos
Chatlogs from suicide stream ghostbin.com/paste/u7h3g
MEGA archive: mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
Chatlogs Cleaned: my.mixtape.moe/hvehve.zip
Luke liveme chats: ghostbin.com/paste/og698
Luke GPS: 42.169324, -70.777475
Thread 5: archive.is/zA8KE
Thread 4: archive.is/vkkLW
Thread 3: web.archive.org/web/*/8ch.net/b/res/6620811.html archive.is/NJuIU
Thread 2: web.archive.org/web/20170111000513/http://8ch.net/b/res/6602715.html archive.is/1accI
Thread 1: web.archive.org/web/20170113032649/http://8ch.net/b/res/6611699.html archive.is/lA5Le

I believe the letter is filled with "I'm sorry" repeated over and over again (with some other words in between), just like her final words.

Good evening katelyn posters

Katelyn is dead she is no queen she is DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD let her rest in peace leave her the fuck alone you guys are cancer.

Luke is removing his social media presence

WIN THE WAR ON ASSBURGERS
You can also report, hide, or filter other posts by clicking on the triangle.

Kill yourself SJW.

THANKS FOR BUMPING THE THREAD IDIOT

FAGGOT.

How dare you insult the martyr queen of Holla Forums.

Oh you mean Catie Wayne.

you sound triggered

She's an SJW now, no self-respecting user respects her claim anymore.

this. boxxy is dead to me

Catie can fuck off but Boxxy will live on forever.

Let it be noted Katelynfags are the cancer killing Holla Forums Holla Forums.

They all came from 4chan

Let it be noted you're a faggot.

WHY THE FUCK IS REDDIT ON HERE.

sry 4 low res.

We need a fb user. My account is locked and I can't make a new one.

Sssshhh! ONLY KATELYN NOW

this tbh

What's this? Another one?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156796/Actor-livestreams-suicide-sex-assault-arrest.html

Oh and another:
perezhilton.com/2017-01-25-facebook-live-suicide-broadcast-nakia-venant-teenage-girl-kills-herself-live-streamed
Is this the new trend?

Let it be noted you have no life to care enough about the killing of Holla Forums Holla Forums

qt katelyn poster

Are you ipad user?

How recent is this? I'm glad to see that we're getting some new info

ye lmao

people have been livestreaming their suicides long before the internet even.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

This is nothing new. Welcome to the internet. Katelyn is a special case. You are free to take interest in what ever you want.

thirded.
Catie is a disgusting old hag.

kek those tabs

How's she any different? You're just obsessing over one suicider.

is this real? I thought justice4katelyn was one of us

This is now a Laura Thread.

facebook.com/Justice4Dolly/

If you have a fb account give them the luke dox and grab everything you can then report back. Just when you thought this was dying out. fb and yt normies are out for justice!

OBVIOUSLY TAKE ALL OF THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. THEY ARE NOT GOOD AT COMPUTER

yeah youtube justice4katelyn. that's justice4dolly facebook. two different people.

eeee i been seeing u around or ur screenshots at least wb fam

ty i'm also youtuber user haha

no shit

all over the place i guess. people did take the iPad screenshots though, i haven't posted anything on my iPad in a while. i still love how people can see the satire Facebook profile picture too haha

Your queen is dead and this is what she looks like a dead body like pic related.

subtle

NOW IM OFFENDED

DELETE THIS

░▄░▄░░▄░░░░▄░░░░▄░░░░▄░░░░▄░░░█░░█░░█░
░█▀░░█▀▀░░█▀▀░░█▀▀░░█▀▀░░█▀▀░░▀░░▀░░▀░
░▀░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░▀░░▀░░▀░

And your queen is either an SJW Hillary supporter or a child model.

She's not all bloody or anything like that. She most likely still looks how she did when she died.

Awhhh you can do better than that come on user i know you can LOL.

You did it user! I have to make dinner. Don't stop shitposting!

Also see

She also looked a bit like Michelle Trachtenberg when she didn't wear the red lipstick.

yeah rip dolly and rip trachtoomanyburgers

I can't register on fb. I'll try over vpn in a little while. none of you guys have fb accounts?

That was before her cia stuntwoman took over

make sure to use legit sounding email and username (you can sign up for yandex without a prior email, phone number, etc. and I think it is legit enough for them), or it asks for "additional confirmation" (phone number) and won't let you in until you give it

I never noticed that until you mentioned it

a facebook for what?

To spread the info.

It's k I got it fam. These fb and yt normies are gonna git justice 4 katelyn

i appreciate what you're doing, user.

dead bodies usually decay, even live ones do lol

i know nigga but not for quite a while. my grandma died and after months finally we showed her open casket. she looked the same, it was still sad af doe

facebooks dah shit mah niggaz

They have all sorts of chemicals which they inject to make the bodies suitable for an open casket, I'm pretty sure they gut the body and drain the blood as well. As an example of how good they are at it, you can still see Lenin's body in Moscow today. Same with Mao in China I believe.

And makeup of course, forgot to mention that.

Anyone got the creepy instagram comments anthony lee rodgers made on her insta?

i got ya fam

WE ARE ANUNYMUS
WE DO NOT BORGIVE
WE DO NOT FAGGOT

LMFAO. MY SIDES

you could tell this was in heat, those constant gang signs with her tongue, probably a mating signal to tyrone. and oddly twerking all over her brother. all that she needed to rescue her was for someone to blossom and fill her fannylips, the poor thing.

i'd ride her and smell her anus hole.

thanks fam

Why does anyone here care? As far as I can see all that is unique is it was livestreamed (attentionwhoring, essentially). People, including kids her age, kill themselves all the time, yet you don't go on a social justice crusade for them. Are they less important because there isn't a video of them doing it?
You all seem to be jumping on the hype train, for lack of a better term, brought about by the MSM attention.
I expected better of you, Holla Forums.

sigh

even worse if they fall for a staged event

Bruh, answer the question, I'm genuinely inquiring, what I think has nothing to do with what I was asking.
Also, Descartes didn't say that.

Why does anyone care? I think people sympathize with her because she was literally fucked by life, she didn't stand much a chance. I think people can relate to that.

Are people who don't live stream it less important. Obviously not. In this case though there is a big digital footprint to put the pieces back together. I think it would be a different story if the only thing released was the suicide stream.

Hype train no. We're the conductors of the hype train

I know, but it doesn't make it less true.

All popular movies have stuff that the masses can relate to.

To expand on this I think because of her young age and her personality in her vlogs it makes it worse. Then to actually watch her take own life drives it home. She had so much potential just like anyone else but she was in so much pain she wanted out.

Okay?

What's your point?

What a coincidence

The fact any of you care about her shows you don't belong here. All around the world there's kids working in sweatshops, being married off to older men with no choice, plenty of kids growing up in shitty households; the only reason any of you care about this is because the media reported on it and there's video of it. A girl grew up in an abusive household - what's new?

Queen of newfags.

Belong here. lmfao.

learn2internet. You realize this is a public image board rite?

The more you talk the more obvious it becomes.

My point exactly user also if this bitch was still alive nobody would give a shit about her.

k bud

check that obituary

she died over a month ago. people from all over the planet can relate. you can't because you're a fucking edgelord aspie. congrats

LURK MOAR NEWFAG.

I'll mourn for people who actually meant something to my life, not who the media tells me I should feel sorry for.

no ones going to debate you over the tragedies of the world it's life.

this is different. it was a suicide video and it would have ended with that.

but there was more to the story and that's all we're doing.

There's nothing more to the story. There is no grand conspiracy behind it, any greater purpose, nothing. It was a shitty household, she knew shitty people. Nothing unique about her.

Excuse me moralfag but Reddit is that way wrong website this is Holla Forums the Darkest Reaches of the Internet.

I hate to correct you, but we've known about Katelyn for weeks before the media even reported about it. All the information around her was uncovered by us, and all the youtube channels dedicated to her belong to people browsing this thread.

Same here fuck Katelyn she's just an attention whore

lol this is basically reddit. take that shit to wizchan.

8ch is second most popular chan atm.

Laura is an attention whore too, but it doesn't stop you from posting her 24/7. How does it feel to be a moralfag?

←———————— Reddit is that way, user.

And this makes it any less pathetic how? Unless you had any connection with the girl you have no need to give a shit. One person died. So what.

Looks like we have a new circle jerk.

I didn't say anything about a grand conspiracy. The only reason her shitty home life is common knowledge is due to digging like this.

It was a suicide video. Then it was quotev screencaps and now it's this. Thousand upon thousands of views people from all across the world.

Thanks for your breaking revelation that shit sux. maaan

Ooohh son you fucked up big time.

look at yourself user. what are you doing. just stop.

GET THE FUCK OUT GO BACK TO 4chan.

Precisely, there is no greater purpose, nothing of use is going to come out of this, it's a circlejerk to feel good about yourself. Thousands of people saw the video, so what? You keep dodging the question, why do you give a shit? What do you hope to achieve?

lol no

awww, user got triggered? go back to tumblr.

██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

What are you trying to achieve user?

It's funny how the edgy kids always seem to be the most triggered by everything

More dodging the question.

nailed it user

Ill. bet your a stupid underage edgy black kid who is just here to call people niggers and for memes right?? Reddit and 4chan are where you have to go kid this place is not for you.

What are your goals? You're not going to stop or influence anything here? We're not going to stop katelyn posting. You're just helping bump this thread. What the fucking point?

lol no

CANT STOP WONT STOP

Newfag spotted ever heard of sage retard.

sage?

You can do better than that also if you are going to stay here i suggest lurk for awhile that is a good thing to do gotta know a little about the community before posting faggot.

Still dodging the question. Almost as though you don't want to admit you're nothing more than a moral e-crusader trying to feel good about yourself. Listen user, you want to do good in the world? Learn first aid, volunteer to help the homeless or answer calls on the suicide hotline, donate to charity, don't buy products produced unethically, there are so many things you could be doing to actually make a difference, but right now, what you're doing does nothing.

kthx user

What fucking question are you talking about?

Raise awareness increase views. Simple.

OMFG you are so fucking new see you people have to lurk before posting sage is when you derail a thread or want to make a post but do not bump the thread other anons can explain it better than me.

So more people care about something which has nothing to do with them
You want more people to see a video of a kid committing suicide? k.

I actually like the trolls. They make me feel better about myself. I may not be the smartest person in the world but at least i'm not one of them.

english please

annnd your done now?

almost

Actually, i did watch the stream and to be precise it only suggests that a girl suicided, the video has the possible worst lighting conditions and the quality of a potato camera's video.

Is this shit foreign to you? if it is and you can not understand the basics of what i am telling you than maybe this place is not for you.

░░░▄▄░░▄░░▄▄███████████▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▄████▀░▀███████████████▄░░▀█████▄
█████░░▐██████████████████▄▄██████
██████▐███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▒█▒▌▐█████████████
█████▐██████▀▒▒▒█░▌░░▐██████▌▌███▀
░███▌██████▒▒▒▄▀░░░░░░▀█▐████░██▀
░░░▀▌█████▀▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀█▀▐▌▐███░▐
░░░░▐█▌██▌▀░▀░▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄░░▐███▌
░░░░██▌▌░▌░▄▀▀▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▀░▐▐███▌
░░▄▀███▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▄▄▒▒▒▌███▌▐
░▐░██▌████░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▐░░▄██▌██░▌
░▌░██▐█████▄░░▀▐░░░░█░▒▄███▐█▌░▐
░▐▀▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▐▀▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▄█▀▐█▀░█▀░░▌
▄▀░░░░░░▒▒▌▒▀▄▒▒▀▀▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▌▀▀
░░░░░░ ░▄░░░▄░░░░▄▄░░▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█░█░█░█░░▀▄▄░▀█▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀░░░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░▌▀▀▌▐▀▀▐▐▀▀▀▀▀▌▒▌▀▀▐▒▒▌▀▀▀▀▄
░░░▌░▌▐▌▐░▐▐░▐▀▌░▌▐░▐▌░▌▒▌░▀░▄▀
▒░░▌░█░░█░▐▐░░▀░░▌▌░▄▄░▐▒▌▐▐░▀▄
▒▒░▀▀░▀▀▒▀▀▒▀▀▀▀▀▒▀▀▒▒▀▀▒▀▀░▀▀▀

The actual liveme steam is much brighter. js

She is shy, currently hiding somewhere

So you've ignored all media coverage of the event confirming suicide?

It is in the equation

brb don't shitpost i'm typing up my response

hahaha awesome bantz

her body has allegedly been cremated, but the body isnt the person user

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

thank you turbofaggots for destroying the katelyn threads and collective movement of support, digging and joyful although mournful communion
fucking stupid cunts
have you been in zero raids/ops before this?
kys seriously

How long until 8ch/b/ has a katelyn banner???

explain

I spread the info on fb and yt because there is an outcry and people were posting wrong dox. I don't see how this hurts.

it's dead you stupid faggot, havent you noticed?
the vitality has been entirely sucked out of these public threads by the morons who found it brilliant to take the hardcore digging to a private group
it has been days for almost a fucking week now
it's not just katelyn who died but the citizen enquiry about her
because some pimple faced retards thought they were smart to cut off the public base and inflow of new people from the core of the investigation/group effort

yt and fb are public, thy're not the problem
read the pic i linked to

fuck

Dude you're diluted

All that is missing is luke's livemes and info about Alexa.

Meanwhile facebook and youtube are bringing their own vigilante justice upon innocent parties. Some callahan disposal company in Massachusetts

lol our hacker group has been hacked by AB TARIK

lmfao

Shit has been dead around here for about a week. The newest development were the instagram comments. Yet no one has acted on anything we've dug up. Youtube user's that spread it to the normalnet are actually witchhunting.

We don't need to do anything if we put this info in their hands. They can create fb groups with the guy fawkes mask and seek justice. idgaf.

I just want everything we've un earthed to be public.

trash raid ;>

where?

faggot lrn2lingo this b doxing fam

░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░█▒▒▒▒▄█▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▐▒▒▒▒█
░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░░▌▒▒▌▒▒▒▒█
░▌▒▒▌▄▀▐▒▒▒▒▒▐░▄▄░░▐▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒█
▐▒▒▒▀▄▀▌▄▄▄▄▄▌▄░░▀▀▄▌▌▒▌▌▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▐░▐▒▒▒▒▒▐░░▀▀▀▄▄▐░▌▌▐▒▒▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▌░▐▒▒▒▒▌▌▀▄▀█▀░▄██▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▐
░█▒▒▒▀▌▒▒▒▐▐░░░▀▀▀▀░░▌▀█▀░▀▒▒▌
░░▌▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▌▐░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀▀▌▒▌▌
▀▀▐▒▒▒▌▒▌▐░░░░▄░░░░░▄▀░░▐▄▄▐
░▌░▌▒▄▀▐░█░░░░░▀▄▄░░▄░░░▐░░▀▄
░▌░██░░▐░░▀░░░░░░░▀▀░░░█▄▄▀░░▌
░▐░▌▐▄░░▌░░▄░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▄▀
░░▌▒▒▌█▄▄░░▌▀▄▄░░▐░░░░░░░▄▀
░░▌▒▒▐░▀██▀▀░░░█▀▐▄▄▀▀▀▄█
▄░▌▒▒▒▌░▀▐░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄▀▀▄▐
░▀▌▒▒▐░▀▄▌░░▄▀▀▐▒▐▀░░░░░▀▄
░▌▌▒▒▐░▄▀░░░▌░░▌▒▌░░░░░░░░▌
░▌▌▒▒▌▐░░░░▐░░▐▒▒▐░░░░░░░░▐
░▌▐▒▒▐▌░░░░▌░░▌▒▒▐▐░░░░░░░░▌

You haven't left 8ch in a while…….

I understand it might seem like a random person just died from your perspective. I also didn't care when i first watched her suicide video.

It was first when i invested some time in actually learning the story behind this girl that i got emotionally attached. I'm usually very emotionally cold and i haven't cried in years, but this girl had me emotionally devastated for over a week. It felt like i lost a close family member.
I'm not in the mourning phase anymore, but i'm still invested in this case and interested to know how things are developing.

Again, this is a very complex story and way deeper than what it might seem like on first glance. You wouldn't understand unless you've been here since the beginning and watched 30+ hours of livestreams, read chatlogs, learned about her family, etc.
Its all protective feelings, and she's the spiritual little sister i never had. Now its about justice and to get the information out there public.

the thought of someone being buried or cremated always makes me feel sick to my stomach, now thinking about a 12-year-old that had to is just fucked. being dead is one thing but what happens to her / anybodies body always fucks his my mind

Can we get some youtubeanon stats?

Some videos have 200k views

Check her obit

Everyday updated from all over the world.

user pls

BTW thousands of Syrian and Palestine children were killed in the last few years

Awwhhh boo fucking hoo go cry to mommy you big baby wwaaaahhhhh waaahhhh LOL.

btw no one cares. isn't that your argument. loooooooool

CARE ABOUT THE THINGS I CARE ABOUT user!

pls go

So you spend 30+ hours watching livestreams, reading chatlogs, learning about her family, just so you could become attached to someone who never even knew you existed.
user, you have no idea what she was like as a person, you never talked to her, and it's sad that you would waste over a full day to something as common as this. Almost every suicide has a sad story to it, you just got emotionally invested in this one for no other reason than everyone else was doing it.

Wow, so mean. fuck u

This was me in 2005 when cracky was a thing thank god i am no longger like that.

Duh you are on a site full of adult assholes.

aint no problem with being like that user

We've all been there at some point, most of the people obsessing over this girl are probably going through that stage right now.

Just new friends being new i guess.

ASPIES
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it's fine if they wait 3 days and i assume they did
the funeral was at least 3 days later, hopefully

where is it?
chan threads have died

they didnt kill themselves

mammals care, that's what we do.
edgy fags who act like Holla Forums is about not caring are just emotionally stunted tards in need of a good baw

Holla Forums Holla Forums is supposed to be worse than 4chan Holla Forums if you are a moralfag go back to 4chan.

Don't read; don't respond.

You're in for a lot of disappointment. Understanding chan culture…

Animals care for those who they grew attached to, not for some random animal who they've no connection to apart from being the same species. It's not about not caring or being unemotional. Of course it sucks someone killed themselves, it's that you obsess over it and waste your time learning about it and getting emotionally invested when it is for nothing. The entire thing reeks of you wanting to feel like you're making a difference but without actually needing to do anything. As I said before, look to improving your own community, making people's lives there who are currently alive better. You can feel good about yourself while actually making a difference.
Still think I'm just trying to be edgy?

The funny thing is ever since I came here from 4chan Holla Forums, people here are nicer. wat

let me fix that for you

kill yourself you mindless retard

░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░░░▀░░░▄░░░░░▀░░░▄▄░░░░▄▄
░▄▀▄▄▌▌█░▌█▐▄▄▀▄░░▀█░░▀█▀░░░▀█░░▀▄▄░░░█░█
▀▄░▄▄▌░░▄░░▐▄▄░▄▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀░░░░░▀▀
░░▀░░▐░░░░░▌░░▀
░░░░░░▌░░▄▀░░░░▄░▄░░▄░▄░░▄▄░░▄░░░▄░░▄░▄░▄░▄
░░░░░░▌▄▀░░░░░█░█░█░▀▄▀░▀▄▄░▀█▀░█▀▀░█▀░░▀▄▀
░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀░▄▀░░▀▀░░░▀░░░▀▀░▀░░░▄▀

Get out.

still not as bad as 4chan still, holy shit. i don't really care though, i don't care enough about image boards to care about their image of being nicer/meaner/edgier/etc. i really don't give a fuck

underage b& has never been more obvious

I LIKE DRAGONS AND WOLVES AND ADULT DIAPERS

Yeah well the thing is usa funds the killers and you don't give a fuck about it

░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
░▐████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▄
░███▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████
░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐████
░▐██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌
░▐█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌
░░█▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▐███▌
░░░▐░░░▄▄░░▌▐░░░▄▄░░▌▐███▌
░▄▀▌░░░▀▀░░▌▐░░░▀▀░░▌▒▀▒█▌
░▌▒▀▄░░░░▄▀▒▒▀▄░░░▄▀▒▒▄▀▒▌
░▀▄▐▒▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░▀▌▒▄██▄▄▄▄████▄▒▒▒▒█▀
░░░░▄██████████████▒▒▐▌
░░░▀███▀▀████▀█████▀▒▌
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░░▐▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▀▄
░░░░▄▌░░▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀░░░░▐▄

Are you fucking retarded??

What you said, people already say on 4chan. It's nothing special and doesn't impact people who're so used to hearing that all over. Actually, are you retarded? Or do you not go on 4chan to realize that's ALL people say on there?

You can apply the moralfag argument to everything, and even turn it against yourself.

I think the best way to sort this out is by not invading other people's thread. If you want edgy gore threads then go make one. If someone wants a my little pony discussion thread then let them have one and discuss it in peace.
We'll always have people disagreeing and not liking certain threads, but invading them with spam only drags down the post quality across the entire site.

Alright fam imma give you a tip. You seem like a disgruntled youth or a man with a lot of misplaced anger.

8ch isn't the place for you. 8ch is a pedo hideout and a place b& halfchan users come too.

You'd feel more at home at the encyclopedia dramatica forums / irc.

There you can let your hate conquer your assburgers and roam free. Just a friendly tip from someone who's been around for a while.

GNAA and g00ns are dead so seek refuge at ed. This is the best advice you'll ever get user.

LMFAO THERE IS

NO ESCAPIN THE KATELYN

Katelynfags are already doing that like how Boxxyfags did in 2009 its cancer.

Not anymore 4chan is kill.

Dude go away you're cancer. Posting about how things "used to be better" while not contributing to anything makes you the fucking cancer.

ASPIES BTFO

No I said go away. Not continue posting to make a fool of yourself.

Get the fuck out newfag or ill. post cp in your thread.

Yes, but do you not realize that your spamming is even more cancer and only serves to damage the site you love?

If you only changed your perspective you would realize that the people in this thread aren't the enemies you make them out to be.

Well fuck me, Why didn't you say so? Now that every normie under the fucking sun is taking part, I don't see why I shouldn't also!

█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████
███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▀███████████
██▀░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░░░▀█░▌░░▀██████████
█▌░░░░░▐░██░▌░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐█████████
█░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░█████████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░▐████████
▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▄░░░░░░░▐████████
▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░░████████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▐░░░░░░░░░████████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▐███████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░█▀▄░█░░█░█░▄▀▄░░░▀█████
██░░░░░█░░█░░█▀▄░█░░░█░░░▄▀░░░░▀████
██▌░░░░▀▄▄▀░░█░█░█▄▄░█░░░▄░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██

Where in
did you say that?

This part you fucking retard

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyLMAO

I'm gay

­>>6674615

So because someone isn't contributing in this exact thread they are cancer? k

I had a bit of poop that was just about ready to come out, and I'd let it get out just a little bit before forcing it back in. I'd do this a few times, and I don't know why but it just feels pretty good. I'd let it get to the point where I have to get up and use the bathroom before I shit myself.

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Cancer_That_Is_Killing_Holla Forums

Fuck box whore . never will she be queen. Katelyn is queen now, pay tribute.kneel.

lol and this all predates your faggotry. which is obvious to many in this thread.

but it's okay. i'm not a gigantic faggot like yourself. i'm trying to help you. i'm trying to let you know shitposting/sageposting katelyn threads won't do anything. you just have to accept it.

shhh it's just katelyn now.

tbm.org/homosexuality_cause_cure.htm

I will never pay tribute to trailer trash jailbait 12 year old who looks 18.

moralfag detected.

←— reddit is this way

bruh if you're just planning to turn her into a meme idgaf, my issue is with the faggots who actually cared about her and what happened beyond "well that sucks" and moving on with their lives like they should.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░██░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░█▄▄▄▄█
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄░░░▀▀
░▄█▀▀▀█▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄█▀▀▀█▄
▄█░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░██
░█▄▄█░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▀
░░▀█░░░░░▀███░░░░░░▀███░░░░░░██▀
░░░█░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░█▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░█▄░░░░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▄█▀░░
░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░

haha go figure

i have to poop but if i leave my room someone will try to talk to me

poop user. go. dont talk. hold your finger to your mouth. sssh only poop now

That is not what moralfag means new friend.

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE ASPIES THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE. I ALSO WANT TO THANK MY MOTHER, MY FAMILY AND ALL OF MY FANS. CAN'T FORGET ALL THE KATELYNPOSTERS EITHER. THEY MADE THIS HAPPEN. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE KATELYN POSTERS I WOULDN'T BE HERE. SO I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU. THIS IS SUCH AN HONOR. THANK YOU! KATELYNPOSTER4LYFE. XOXO

DON'T FORGET TO THANK GOD!

RIP autosage
F

fuck you're right; first this new BO set page limit to 25 now it's past 300 posts and no autosage

mods like

lol

is that not the real luke?

It's a public figure page so who knows. I should have clarified. They're posting his correct info now and still seem to be riled up. It's popcorn time now.

Luke commented on this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=rDMR4gg8G5g&t=0s

Luke's channel youtube.com/channel/UC7tFcNQ5rLbcRxksBtIyIuw

how to deactivate your twitter haha

lmfao!

He's subbed to a lot of prank channels. Have to say though he really one upped them with this whole Katelyn thing.

Pretends to not be luke. Then proceeds to be luke. This guy.

question

would you guyes care if it was a black 12yo girl who killed herself?

no

There actually was a black 14 year old I think it was who livestreamed their suicide recently.

Luke's new girl. Who is also underage.

Yeah man I saw that. I think it's a copycat, although you do have to be depressed to actually go through it with it. idek

why not

is there video. link please

whoops replyed to wrong person. is there video of the black girl suicide

Luke's an alpha male and you are all just jealous.

No idea. Nothing on liveleak, for any other recent facebook suicides either, for that matter; they may be deleting it. Know of any other sites that may host that kind of stuff?

bestgore, but i already checked yesterday

She looks 22.

Most of you sick fucks on this site would give anything for that, fucking pedos, kys.

It's called hebe. And I would give anything for a hot 12 year old.

not the new hambeast. but katelyn for sure.especially before she started wearing makeup and was more innocent looking.

Guys I'm confused. On her 2nd livestream it was dated on the 2nd on December it was dark outside, and on the 3rd livestream it was light outside but still dated on the 2nd of December. What should I upload as the date?

kys.

I wish she would have answered more directly to that question, as that could be considered hard evidence.

It also doesn't surprise me that she's also underage. He's known to lurk in young girls chatrooms and prey upon them.

i think u should stop uploading. let her rest

when the anime death squads come marching, you'll be the first to go, faggot

Just use the same date? Part 2? I think the dates are off by a day anyways

anyone else taking forever for threads to update and new 8ch pages to load?

Not really. Seems fine on my end.

facebook.com/kathleen.callahan.90

Think this is Lukes mother

his dad got cuck'd hard lmfao

lol since when 26 years is underage?

Kek this

these children are getting older and uglier every day

no amount of makeup would make that plausible, maybe several plastic surgeries

That is how an ugly 26 years old whore lures in little boys!

she is 14
facebook.com/summer.marie.52/posts/1086288718114192

looks like a 14 year old with makeup on to me

baseline fakefb, so?

Smells like moral panic.

We need double and triple agents, the show is getting boring gentlemen

facebook.com/atreus.rodrigues
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008187097769
facebook.com/luke.callahan.5686
facebook.com/luke.callahan.14224

He sure has a lot of facebook profiles.

facebook.com/zack.callahan.58

So this is Zach Callahan he's in two of Luke's vines. I think he might be his cousin?

I'm trying to figure out why Luke is so fucking brown. Was he adopted?

she'd have to be as smart, cute and sensitive as katelyn so it's quite the gamble you're proposing here
but possible
and i've been on pol for years and push the rwds gtkrwn like any other
we're just race realists, outliers exist
BUT
if it was a boy i wouldnt be moved the same way at all, biological instinct to protect the females obliges

katelyn said this of herself in her kill video
if luke put that idea in her head then i say go for it
skin the nigger
what is this nigga talking about
any evidence of this shit
or it's just in his betacuck head

yeah just a chad douchebag as far as i can tell

Do we know how long katelyn was dead before she was found?

no

this
the video ends out of nowhere. maybe her phone died, idek

Shortly after the stream ended. Her mother found her called the neighbor to help cut her down. She "seemed to still be breathing"

:(

Shortly after the stream ended. Her mother found her called the neighbor to help cut her down. She "seemed to still be breathing"

:(

She might have pretended to be dead at the end and just accepted her faith

That's fucking heartbreaking. I never heard about the seemed to be breathing part. Fuck. I hope it was a quick and painless for Katelyn.

She was dead, she most likely lost consciousness when her arms flopped down after being held on her stomach.

From what I understand she would have been unconscious 30 seconds or so after she dropped. Which is supported by the video. And then dead minutes later. So in theory it should be painless.

Source: That kid who livestreamed his death by greasing the floor and used a network cable to hang himself. The just do it guy. If you use a thin enough cord it'll cut off blood flow to your brain and you'll pass out and strangle to death while you're unconscious.

I hope this is true

I'm not going to look up the video again, but from what i remember she was still conscious and moving around longer than that. At least 1-2 minutes.

Who knows if she truly lost consciousness or not when she put her arms down. Hopefully she did, but only she will ever know that.

It's a minute I just watched it. Starts at 21:32 stops moving at 22:27

One thing I didn't notice before was that before she dropped what ever she was standing on she was only standing on with one foot.

Ahh I see what you're saying. But from the writhing to that I think it's safe to assume she's lost consciousness.

too bad no one showed her Holla Forums she would have fit in quite well

WTF YOUTUBE user DID YOUR VIDEOS GET TOS'D?

PLS RSPND

Which one? YouTube user here, can you screenshot whatever you're seeing?

Might be other youtubeanon

That's my channel. Can you not view the videos?

fuck man, how can people be so selfish and heartless?
can we fuck this faggot up to hell?

No I can but why are you re uploading them?

check

Oh, I never uploaded them haha. Sorry about that, other YouTube user(s) uploaded them and I never did until today. I didn't verify my account with my phone number so I couldn't upload videos longer than 15 minutes, now I can. Sorry for spamming your subscription feed!

Oh never mind you're youtube user #3

My bad. When you're done I'll add you to the archive! Awesome keep it up!

It's all good fam. I enjoy the notifications. Also I've obviously subbed you. :)

It was real, or not,
If it was played then the rope was a wide stripe with nonslip knot, that means one can swing for some time on it without problems.
The video could have been greenscreened in a studio completely.
Virtual reality software is capable of even better graphic quality in real-time on a civilian pc?
She could have suicided by cutting her own head off with a katana for example.

Green screen tech has a drawback that if made simple the mask border can be visible around the actors, also there can be slight halo reflections around them from the used background color light that is reflected.
One way to reduce the green border is using much smaller output resolution than the camera can record, for example width/2,height/2 or width/3,height/3 or even less.
Reducing artifacts can be done by smoothing, blurring, despeckle, reducing dynamic range, 3d noise filter.
Time warping, forward-reverse looping can enable one to hang indefinitely on a rope while time is frozen.

You're youtube clip user

doing god's work user

Thanks everyone. I've been at this all day, I'm exhausted and tired. I've been uploading them all in order so one by one, it's more time consuming but it's worth it to not get them all mixed up. I'm gonna go to bed but will upload the rest tomorrow for sure. Please make sure there's a thread tomorrow so we can all talk still. Have a goodnight, guys!

More BBC Bullshit Syria chemical attack False Flag Collection Version #2
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlSEg2pp3o

Good night, user!

The walking dead spotted aimlessly walking in circles at Sandy Hook.
youtube.com/watch?v=HPvjPMm3sA4

gn youtubeanon keep up the good work!

You converted them all to mp4?

Goodnight to you both as well!

Nah, jdownloader did.

YouTube user out for the night. Talk to you all tomorrow!

;)
Netanyahu Wont Show You: Israel kids write hate messages on rockets to Palestine kids
youtube.com/watch?v=jIZNo-QSzXY

NEVER DEAD THREAD

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW OVERLORDS

AUTOSAGE BTFO
PAGELIMIT BTFO
SPAMING ASPIES BTFO

Thanks for the bump fam. I don't have much to add. Katelyn posters are asleep now. Just finding comfort that the thread will be there when we wake up.

morning, faggots
←- daily reminder that hot juicy young pussies are all around you

Goodmorning, everyone! YouTube user here, uploads will commence.

goodmorning youtube user

Thank you. I decided to sleep in today because there's no school on Friday, I woke up early, got ready and then realized it was Friday haha. Hopped right back into bed

It's always a great feeling when you realize you're free.

That's a nigger. GTFO

For sure! I had the chance for a while to leave because I already had enough credits to graduate in June but after a few weeks I got bored so I went back. I don't know if I made the right choice or not haha, well at least I graduate in June.

you'd suck on that butthole if given half the chance

hi katelyn posters

howdy

sup

I could never bring myself to fuck an ape.

katelyn in the background

Just when you think there is nothing left to find. Great work user