Post only God tier comedians

Post only God tier comedians

I will Starr with the obvious. Tim heidecker

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louis CK

The air is thick as the full capacity crowd waits in total darkness.

Louis CK is 15 minutes late to start his set.

Suddenly, the thunderous roar of African war drums and elephant cries rings out.

The spotlights focus centre stage.

A battalion of proud black militants lead Louis on stage in nothing but a short pink nightgown, face covered in makeup wearing a bob-cut blonde wig.

"Fans, tonight is the night that i fulfil my destiny and duty as a sissy white bitch, tonight is the night I lose my manhood forever."

"Don't do it Louis! It doesn't have to be this way!" Yells a solitary caucasian voice from the crowd, unable to hold his tongue any longer.

"Ayo shut da fuck up BITCH" booms Tyrique, asserting his nubian dominance. The silent tension builds for mere seconds before the hecklers neck is snapped by a sympathetic white subject, purely to bring the attention back to the stage. The mans wife is stripped naked and dragged away, presumably to a new life of rape and forced black impregnation.

"As I was saying" quivered Louis, "Under the counsel of my advisors, I have decided to forego that which I do not deserve, my right to reproduce. As we speak, my daughters are being shipped to Sudan to repay my debt to our new black overlords. Now without furher adieu, let us begin!"

Within seconds, Louis is impaled anally and orally with 36 inches of black tube steak. While DeMarcus and Javhonte destroy his masculine pride metaphorically, Quintavius pulls out a machete the size of a small child, personally blessed by Joseph Kony and his top shamans and in one swing, removes it literally.

Louis screams in both pain and liberation as the wound is cauterised with a flaming baobab branch, all the while the two bucks never missing a beat with their relentless spit-roasting.

Finally, some 2 hours later after all the bulls have satisfied themselves in his holes he is dragged away but not without first issuing a final statement.

"I shall now be known as LOUISE CUCK"

We just had a comedians thread.

had to edit it a little to remove the non-God tier ones

OH MY GOD HE'S SO BOLD

Did you ever notice how Ricky Gervais never mocks Judaism?

What's the deal with that?

Has ever spoke out against Mooslims?

I don't know, all I know is that he is 100% certified based.

Is he a 15 year old "intellectual" from the year 2000?

He's awfully obsessed. It's like he's massively insecure or something.

Interesting isn't it?

Maybe I missed it, but what about Islam?

He's pro Islam.

Most Christians are probably too nice or worried about more important things in their own lives to say anything to him. Jews, on the other hand, love to complain about every little thing and find any opportunity to shove their religion down everyone else's throats. If you present even the slightest threat to them, they'll do whatever they can to completely destroy your character and forever damage your reputation. Muslims, on the other hand, will legitimately threaten to kill you as well as possibly trying to do so irl if you say even one bad thing about the religion of pieces.

There is literally nothing wrong with any of the points that he is making, do we have some triggered christards lurking this board or something? I particularly like the comparison to holocaust denial, it really highlights the blind Faith and delusions that are required to believe in a "God".

Serious question: How can people still believe in flying spaghetti monsters and ignore the mountains of evidence for the holocaust in 2017? The human race needs to grow out of this bullshit, it's fucking ridiculous.

Here's a challenge christards prove that babby jeebus existed and i will transfer $100 to your bank account. Inb4: You can't.

He does mock Muslims though you fucking christard, why am i not surprised that you cant read?

Why is Bill Burr so based, guys?

Wait, those were comedians?

Dave Chappelle NIIIIGGAA!!…

may i remind you that ironic cancer is still cancer?

So, they are as good as comedians as god is real?

Its funny how hard these fags are trying to fit in, through a post-ironic lense it makes it even better. I mean, fucking sinbad? When was the last time that light skinned jiggaboo made a joke?

I thought Sinbad died like 15 years ago or something.

Observe and Report is unironically kino.

Reported for race hate. Hope you enjoy your ban! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

reminder who the REAL martyr who truly died for our sins was

You deserve your terrorist attacks and demographic decline.

Guys… I'm sorry, say what you want but I'd love to put my face between those melons. They look delicious.

in b4 somebody posts that pic of a fridge under a shower

How can she looks so fucked up in one image and actually hot in another?

You haven't seen the nudes yet, have you?

All these replied and not a single mention of Patrice O'Neal.
Patrice was not only one of the smartest black men to ever live, offering life changing advice to any and all men and women willing to consider his raw, unapologetic logic, but he was among the funniest as well. He, Bernie Mac, and Chapelle were all great, but in my mind, Patrice stands alone. His radio show was one of the best redpills on relationships ever produced. Link related.

www .youtube.com/watch?list=PLE55F580AB012D5E3&v=0hAmCjqVkFg