BREAKING NEWS

ACTIVE SHOOTER:
- At least 4 shot
- Reports of 3 dead
- Reports of 1 officer injured
- Inside Berrien County Courthouse in Michigan
- Two deputies killed

God damn is anyone going to be a cop soon if they keep dropping like flies. I can't imagine retention is very high any more

Already a thread on this fam

if they're attacking cops, odds are good it's a nigger.

Nobody gives a fuck, Board PD.
Suck a dick, it's our favorite hobby.

Why are you so aggressive about someone wanting the information consolidated in one thread?

And it seems like I can't delete this thread.
Well, just use the other one.

Rinse and repeat.

It's a full scale race war before the elections at this pace.

get out Holla Forums

no

Rolling.

01 - 20 nigger ex cop, workplace violence, "dey be racist 'n sheeeet"

21-40 nigger plantiff, lost nigger lotto lawsuit, lost his shit

41-60 negress courthouse employee, some nigger mumbo jumbo about "disrespectin'"

61-80 muzzie cafeteria employee, angry about strategic bacon placement

81-00 white cop, tired of seeing niggers walk, going full judge dredd on some mofo's

Dubs are jew modifier… indicates false flag / cover up / mossad involvement

He was a good boi who dindu nuffin.

Another one of King Nigger's sons

Dubs for RACEWAR

Praise KEK.

Actually, all this has tended to make cops less likely to shoot niggers. They are the least likely major demographic to be killed by police already. You'll see police go on strike or quit en masse before you see them declare war on blacks.

rolling for muzzie cafeteria employee

Imagine if police, nationwide, just took, say, 3 days off. Niggershines would be off the scale, as well as vigilantism to counter it. White people, meanwhile, would just go about their civilized lives, just keeping an eye out for niggers.

Burgers, be ready to defend your guns when Obongo Squads come to disarm you for "general safety".

Shooter's race is going to be huge for this one; if I were the media, I'd already be writing up multiple version of the story. Remember the rule: they'll announce he's white as quickly as possible, anything else will be dragged out for hours, if not days.

not after Dallas
Dallas shifted the whole board.

FFS MSM is actually reporting that more whites were killed by cops last year. That's big. Nobody would have even thought that possible a month ago.

If that's true that's insane.

Though they're only playing both sides of the line with that.

They have to push much harder. They'd need to actively criticize and attack BLM.

If we've learned anything from watching feminist and SJW groups, it's that they'll turn on an 'ally' in a heartbeat if they step out of line. By now, I'd say BLM is a powder-keg: ready to explode from a single spark.

The media is going to try to be on the side of whoever is winning the PR battle, and try to keep the narrative there as long as possible. As long as BLM is "winning" then the media will suppress evidence against them, but when things shift they'll shift fast. We might be seeing the beginnings of this.

also, who was the shooter? has the media reported it yet?

They don't need to kill niggers for more niggers to die, all they have to do is go eat a burger and chat with a buddy instead of taking their shift in some shit-hole nigger neighborhood, and a nigger will get shot due to his absence. Or maybe just arrive an extra 40 minutes late for every call in a black neighborhood. That's how you protest niggers. Give them exactly what they want, and their murder rate will skyrocket (beyond the absurd number that it already is). Want more niggers dead? Let them at each other without supervision. Just keep them out of our neighborhoods.

Mental health screening should be mandatory for gun ownership tbh. Some /pollocks/ would be left out cold, true, I still think it's a prize worth paying. In alaska we are taking slow steps toward a more reasonable approach to gun ownership without sacrificing the spirit of the second amendment.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE, YOU KEEP SPAMMING THIS "/POLLOCKS/" SHIT

Hang yourself, nigger.

If a person has citizenship, they are entitled to 2nd Amendment protection. PERIOD.

and (((who))) exactly is deciding mental health?

Don't feed him, he's doing this in the other thread too.

my fucking Ham Sydes have left orbit

KIKE DETECTED

10/10

THIS x1000

The language use in the bill of rights (and the declaration and constitution) is clear enough for anyone to understand. The founders wrote it that way on purpose. It isn't subject to interpretations. "shall not be infringed" is damned clear.

Also, nigger detected. Anyone using "tbh" or "fam" should have their opinion discarded.

I live in Alaska. Tell me where you are so I can pay you a visit cocksucker.

Gtfo if my state liberal faggot.

*of

(((fucking iphones)))

ITS HAPPENING

That covers the entire 8/pol/, faggot. Hell, most of the memes used here are nigger originated such as "based".

its happening

Simmer down annon. There is room for more than one opinion.

720 Kalifornsky Beach Rd, Soldotna, AK 99669-8226 Come at bro. You don't dare chicken shit.

Alaskan /pollocks/ need to unite not fight. Otherwise we get caught up in a net of unfortunate circumstances.

Suuuuuure. Your grammar and spelling still reek of non-Burger, by the way. And you didn't even fix the "/pollocks/" in your pasta after someone pointed it out in the other thread. I mean goddamn.

I really doubt you're in Soldotna faggot.

He's not Alaskan, just a d/c liberal pretending to be a red stater. Use your fucking brain.

No one thinks mental evaluations are a good idea for purchasing firearms. Not even normies so stfu.

I want you to own a gun, so that you can blow your fucking brains out

weak

Do you happen to have the original of this photo?

Glad someone else acknowledges this.

Off topic. Polite sage.

smdh tbfh fam

JUDEN

That's right nigger get in the bus