Brit/pol #1065: hot brexit girls edition

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/tory-members-defect-ukip/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/11/exclusive-ukip-national-executive-votes-leader-candidates-must-5-year-long-party-members/

>sharisa reMayn is set to become the UK's next prime minister after Andrea Leadsom pulled out of the contest to become Conservative Party leader.
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36763208

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/kassam-lbc-evans-nasty-party-moment-defends-ukip-members-evans-onslaught/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/10/suzanne-evans-purge-ukip-membership-im-tired-called-racist/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-tony-blair-iraq-chilcot-contempt-war-crimes-impeach-motion-david-davis-a7129256.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sharia-courts-review-branded-a-whitewash-over-appointment-bias-concerns-a7128706.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-eagle-jeremy-corbyn-labour-leadership-contest-latest-news-a7129251.html

Fuck off.

Gas the poles.

Sage for dividing discussion like a top shill

i only made it because another user said to ;_;

if you stop cucking yourself with a tory shill then we won't be divided.

stfu

op of the cuckservative thread detected

How autistic are you.

i made it because another user said to. please don't hate me. i get enough of that irl ;_;

Where m8?

Are there any other hot brexit girls?

not on brit/pol/ ;_;

Didn't you pedos get 16 year old tits once?

that was a wild thread
I looked into my soul that night and I saw tears

no, she was only joking about being 16 and said she was in her 20s before. but she still got permabanned for it. then ban evaded and possibly got banned again.

Why so sad user?

Why? 16 year old tits are good tits.

how is that not blatantly illegal

with a home secretary like theresa may, the real surprises are that they're only optional and don't apply to us kuffar.

i don't get it

quit bumping old threads, faggot