Rolling Stone: Blue Lives Matter=White Supremacy

archive.is/A2YVy

So yeah Rolling Stone pretty much said that if you support the lives of police officers, you're pretty much a white supremacist. The author of the piece, Natasha Lennard, then tried to bring up some bullshit from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, claiming farmers and fisherman jobs are much more dangerous than that of a police officer, as seen here

bls.gov/news.release/cfoi.htm
twitter.com/natashalennardr

Oh, and of course this woman is white

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UFxoU
nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=2
twitter.com/natashalennard
twitter.com/natashalennard/status/752299941595385856
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone
facebook.com/tash.lennard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like we're going to be having more people join our ranks soon :^)

Media hangs first.

I just realized they closed down the comment section. The backlash is probably got was so bad she begged RS to close it

(((rolling stone)))

So do they want us to hate the police so they can introduce their new law enforcement?

The Pozz Stazi: Diversity hires, not bound to the constitution and no white cis men allowed.

which, for daily reminder, was founding by an LSD abusing college kid who fucking hates progressive rock, yet has a raging hard-on for Bob Dylan

STOP THE PRESS

(((NATASHA LENNARD

archive.is/UFxoU

Meh, as long as they keep pushing the narrative our ranks will grow bigger

(((NATASHA LENNARD)))

Jesus christ Holla Forums was right yet again

What level of mental gymnastics is required to do such a thing.

Anti #bluelivesmatter liberals, feminists and faggots are always the first ones that cry for cops to save them. soon the blues will whisper no

This bitch was one of the twats at OWS saying the 'Black Bloc' faggots shouldn't be criticised and people didn't understand Anarchy.

I thought she 'wrote' for Salon though,

tbh it is less dangerous to be a cop than a farmer or fisherman, but industrial accidents are not comparable to the stupid niggers you're paid to protect killing you when you "oppress" them.

god dammit. salon is infecting everything even though rolling stone was pretty pozzed anyway

I also don't understand why she is using statistics. I thought they didn't like numbers?

Does that mean she's willing to look at stats regarding blacks killing blacks more than white people?

Or the fact that cops kill white people more?

Or the fact that blacks commit more crimes?

It's almost like mental gymnastics is the Israeli national sport. Kikes keep trying to outperform eachother.

REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS JUST A MUSIC MAG?!
REMEMBER? BANDS AND SHIT?

It really all went downhill once Jeff Goodall and Matt Taibbi joined

Remember when MTV showed music videos?

Looks h'Wite to me.

I still don't understand how it went from Music mag to fake rape stories and anticop hit pieces. The fuck happened?

Jewish ownership.

Yup. And then a fucking woman took over MTV and turned it into what it is now

Only if you're in your 30s+

Its the same thing with History Channel and A&E: A woman took over the company that owns both channels, and as soon as she did she began shoving reality shows down our throats

Oh fuck I thought it was a quote from the rolling stones for a second. That would have sucked. No surprise with these cunts since they had a terrorist on the cover.

Her name is Nancy Duboc. and she's the own who forced History Channel to make Ice Road Truckers

Considering that edition of RS was in limited print due to all the controversy, its probably worth some money now

Get your eyes checked

What the fuck is wrong with being a white supremacist? I mean, besides Asians and pre-Islam Arabs, we're clearly the best race.

I'm not even the slightest bit surprised anymore. These types of articles are ALWAYS from someone with kike blood.

are of multiple races and none of them accomplished much without white tech

are famous for harboring Jews in their midst and selling incense. Nothing particularly amazing.

when are these niggers going to realize that the cops are the only ones protecting them and the zog is on their side?

when the rope gets put around their neck

The whole point of progressive liberalism is to destroy white society so naturally they've decided that's the worst thing you can say. It's so enraging not being able to say something that's BLATANTLY true.

Yeah no surprise, SJWs are anti-white.

And while they're at it; they don't give a fuck about black lives either.

Blacks are getting killed off by niggers at a staggering rate. But nope, they don't care.

Yeah, fuck blue lives. MOAH NIGGUH LIVES BYATCH!

Ah yes, closed down comment section.

The sign of every Leftist propaganda outlet nowadays.

You seem surprised.

Hope you're liking your stay here.

Yeah, these propagandists aren't going to weasel their way out of the country when SHTF like they do every other time in history.

Blame Hunter Thompson's popularity. Leftists and crypto-leftists looking to emulate his fame jumped onto the mag.

Just can't make this shit up

Would she like to take a look at a study which states that there is no racial bias in Police shootings?

>nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=2

Well faggots, time to get on twitter and get #bluelivesmatter trending.

Yes user I'm sure its the white women who are responsible for these coincidences :^)

Dyke Kike is going to get the dox.

Did she delete her twitter?

This whole situation proves our inherent superiority. While they fight the power, we will slowly convert them. They will get the intellectuals, the paper-pushers, and the managers. We will get the muscle.

No she isn't white, she has brown eyes and her phenotype isn't Nordic.

Rotten Tomatoes Off Topic cucks agree.

There are only two types of people that hate cops passionately: drug dealers and pedos. Natasha has a day job so yeah.

Looks like a lesbian pedo who wants a young girl with long blonde hair to carpet munch with no worries of getting arrested.

Well at least he blew his brains out

Ahahahaha oh shit she actually did. Holla Forums probably started going to town on her. Would have loved to see the tweets directed at her

I was watching BLM in Phoenix the other night. Thousands of niggers and nigger wannabes were gathered, and I was fantasizing about dive bombing the whole area. Any respectable government would see such an action done, but if the US had a respectable government the BLM would not exist in the first place, and all of those nigger thugs would have hanged.

That's actually true. There are plenty of more dangerous jobs than being a cop. But the difference is that those other jobs are inherently dangerous through nobody's fault, while being a cop is dangerous because of niggers and could be made vastly safer if we started dealing with them properly.

Not really though. Yea I'm sure it became less productive with a woman at the helm, naturally, but the internet killed mtv. God bless the internet, its the gutenberg press of our time.

and now you got MTV desperately trying to appeal to millennials and 16 year olds. Remember when they tried to adapt Skins, that TV show from Britain or Austrailia over here? The conservative media got so pissed off they managed to get major companies to drop advertising from MTV, and it worked since the show got cancelled. Seriously how did the Brits not get in trouble for making that show anyway?

Wait actually no it didn't. The link at the end had an extra r.

twitter.com/natashalennard/status/752299941595385856

Ok now I don't know what the fuck she' trying to say here, but if I am correct, she is somehow acquainting Pokemon Go! with class and race privilege…I think

She looks like a bulldyke

excellent. create the divide kikes, its only going to end with your head being removed. One way or another.

her fucking twatter is

and its highly disturbing how much anti-white SJW bullshit she has on it.

They're absolutely terrible. It's so bad I don't understand how they can even manage to sell their product.

At least you can still find some good documentaries from the 70's-90's on jewtube.

They don't care. People are still watching shit like Pawn Stars, Counting Cars, and Ax Men

Think I found out what she meant

jesus wept

the sheep say baaah

Put all of Rolling Stone magazine on the list

she is SO chosen

It's amusing that liberals will spread that pic all over social media…yet deny that media deception was blatantly being used throughout (((presentation))) of the European invader crisis
They want to believe they are wise to the media's tricks, but they have to be spoonfed in order to actually see it

Anyone else notice the similarity of this pic to the pic of a young girl holding a flower to military police quelling an (((uprising))) in the pre Soviet Union? History is literally repeating itself!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair they're named after degeneracy's biggest and most successful pusher in the music world.

How do you figure? Rock and Roll degeneracy is inherent white culture. Unless you know something about the Stones I don't.

Have you listened te their music? Like, at all? It's degenerate garbage.

It is anti-white, a jewish attack against the fabric of our civilization. If you listen to rock and roll, you're basically a wigger and should hang yourself.

u wot m8

Boomer or Gen-X? You grew up on dreck.

Eat a bag of dicks

I knew that's where you were coming from, but I had to be sure.

Eat a bullet.

Jewish?

ALWAYS RIGHT

PLenty of whites have brown eyes, and not all whites have the Nordic phenotype.

Fuck off with this D&C bullshit.

claiming farmers and fisherman jobs are much more dangerous than that of a police officer

I wish being a lying sack of shit journalist were more dangerous

Statistically it's probably true but it's irrelevant as fishermen and farmers aren't being intentionally targeted for murder due to their chosen profession.

lol

Uh, Obongo responded the shooting of that last two black guys shot by police. So, by your logic, you don't need to say "black lives matter" either.

I thought it was BLACK lives matter? Where are the blacks?

That last one is fucking golden. Spread it?

In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

It's like Rolling Stone, Slate, and HuffPo are in a competition to see who can be
I've heard theories that Obama wants to federalize the police which would mean they could enforce all the diversity shit like they do with governement agencies and contractors.

What the actual fuck?

They think it's the right thing to do. If progressives were rational people, they wouldn't be progressives.

why though.

Was the women who did the fake rape story also the same one who did the Satoshi Nakamoto story? I can't remember.

Police don't have that dangerous of a job statistically, but that has fuck all to do with being a white supremacist.

Hell, I'm a white supremacist and I hate the cops.

Mental Jewnastics

Just kill me fam

forgot webm

That's when you take your comments to other articles on their site. Force then to close everything.

Just end it, fam.

i know, i fucked up

this is why

Why's he holding his gun like a retard

this is the thinking behind it

It looks retarded, but it's for recoil control or something.

to be fair, I don't think police officer is the most deadly job… coal miner, oil rig worker, crab fisherman… don't know what that has to do with racism however

19 here

I remember seeing some program based around metal music videos about a decade ago. It was pretty fucking sweet too, but I never seen it ever again. After that, there were a few instances of me being up late enough to catch them playing a bunch of nigger shit, which I never cared much for.

aren't these the same kikes who put the Boston marathon bomber on their cover?

>for which I have no obvious use

Wew, she sure fooled us there boys.

The police love to victimize and harass white people too.

See: countless stories of police harassing lawful gun owners and getting smacked down by the courts for it.

Every cop I've ever known has held the opinion that private citizens should only be allowed to own firearms if they agree 100% with that cop's own personal political beliefs, they do not believe in the 2nd amendment unless it benefits them.

Fuck cops and fuck nigs, I love seeing them kill one another.

is that liberal baneposting?

Apparently us Westerners aren't white, because we're an admixture of whites whereas the "whites" across the pond are able to D&C themselves over what kind of white they are. I think it's hilarious that they claim I can't be white when my father's side of the family is Aryan, and my mother's side of the family is Euro-mutt on her mother's side, and French of her father's.

As such, I have light brown eyes, am of respectable height, and have wavy brown hair. Funnily enough though, I've noticed that where my beard is starting to poke out of my cheeks (I'm only 19, and neither side of my family is predisposed to having magnificent facial hair) it's actually coming in blonde in some places, while my sideburns, neck, chin and moustache are coming in the same color as the rest of my hair. Coupled with that, both my sister and I have a great deal of red in our hair, her more so than I. I've been looking in the mirror and have plucked red, blonde and white hairs out for closer examination before.

They can tell me I'm not white all they want. I'm obviously not a fucking nigger…

Is that fucking Starship Troopers armor?
Federation when?

Please leave Holla Forums

No

Please leave

It's because they weren't the authority.

She looks like that Malala cunt

Remember when Rolling Stone wrote about music? Yeah, me neither.

how about bill Wyman being a fucking pedo scumbag then? He was 'given' a 13 year old girl by one of his fans while he was in his 50s. He fucked her and married her when she turned 16. He was never prosecuted, infact the media said fuck all about it because those faggots are leftist establishment darlings.
No to mention the rest of them are drug addled degenerates and keith richards used to see that kike bitch who was obsessed with occultism and got them to put occult symbology and backmasking in their music.
Then you have then nepotism where jaggers daughter gets to be a fashion model despite the fact she is ugly as sin with a mouth like a trainwreck.

They pretty much symbolise everything that is wrong with modern 'celebrity' culture.

The only good thing that ever came about from the rolling stones was that nigger getting rightfully shanked up by that based hells angel at the concert in the 70s.

God I feel old as fuck.

she only has that one article on RS

lol, good one.

also too true

Things are getting ugly over there I see…

What?

This is what watching and consuming mainstream media does to a person. It frightens me that I could have become this if I didn't get redpilled by joining the Army and subsequently ruining my life.

The polarization continues. Us or them. US OR THEM, AMERICA?! Are you on The Right Side of History™ or are you a bigoted racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, Islamophobic, transphobic, anti-Semitic, white supremacist, boot-licking, neo-Nazi, fascist, inbred, redneck, KKK, Christian, traditionalist, republican, conservative, right-wing, nationalist, Trump supporter?

They're only helping us by being this radical.

Reminds me of this picture from a year ago during the Baltimore riots.

This HAS to spread. Good angle would be "where are all the brave blacks down for the cause? don't see them getting hauled away in cuffs?"

a) Not gonna quit listening to the Stones
b) Stones > Beatles
c) John Lennon > Paul McCartney
d) Paul McCartney lived, so he's as good as merchant. I also suspect he was an actual cuck. Those beta lyrics of his are suspicious
e) If you're so uptight you can't listen to rock music (cuz we wuz master race) you probably can't appreciate Johnny Cash or (((Bob Dylan)))
f) Which means you are culturally non-American
g) Which means you can't make America Great Again

TLDR Epic slide. No shit the Stones were fucking filthy

Further proof that those sandnigger cocksuckers in here who go out of their way to bash Israel may well be kikes.

Never heard of Travis Haley and Chris Costa? The slightly fraudulent gun gurus the internet slobbered over a couple of years ago?

Kraut GSG9, if they need fast response, don't actually change into fatigues or specialized BDU or shit, they just put on a balaclava, vest, slap a patch onto their shoulder and put on a helmet and go in.

Absolutely. They frame the anti-white narrative and rile up minorities. Next in line after the media are the left-wing academics that spend their days mind-fucking young adults in colleges and universities.

This.

Oh, cool. In the following days I'm expecting RS articles on the following:

- statistics that show women are paid $0.96 to a man's $1.00 in the same role, even considering all the time off the women take
- statistics that show violent crime is down year over year in every year for the past couple of decades
- statistics that show less than 0.5% of legally owned ARs are used in a crime
- statistics that show private gun ownership and concealed carry drastically increase your chances of surviving a violent crime perpetrated against you
- statistics that show cities known for private gun ownership and concealed carry have drastically reduced rates of home invasion and other violent crime
- statistics that show black on black homicides via guns make up roughly 75% of all gun deaths in the US with many of the guns being obtained illegally by felon blacks
- statistics that show a woman is much, much less likely to be the victim of a violent crime than a man
- statistics that show men are the victims of rape at higher rates than women
- statistics that show women initiate physical domestic violence at equal rates as men
- statistics that show women are sentenced much less harshly than men for the same crimes and with the same prior criminal histories
- statistics that show unarmed and non-resisting men are much, much more likely to be killed by cops than armed and resisting women
- statistics that show single motherhood is almost entirely the decision of the mother and that children of single mothers are responsible for disproportionate amounts of violent crime

It goes on and on and on. The statistics and facts are firmly red pill territory, but these fucksticks will only use data when it fits their narrative and then plug their ears when 'inconvenient' data is presented to them.

There's nothing bullshit about it, cops have an easy job and the biggest danger they face is traffic accidents. Just because they occasionally provide dindu shooting services doesn't mean their job is dangerous or that they are some sort of heroes or something.

Moralfaggotry is a lot worse here

Cucks

But moonman, moonman, black lives matter..

LESS THAN FECAL MATTER

The traitors are the biggest threat to any people, their punish must be more severe.

LMAO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone
umner Murray Redstone (born Sumner Murray Rothstein; May 27, 1923) is an American businessman and media magnate. He is the majority owner and chairman of the board of the National Amusements theater chain. Through National Amusements, Redstone and his family are majority owners of CBS Corporation and Viacom (itself the parent company of Viacom Media Networks, BET Networks, and the film studio Paramount Pictures). According to Forbes, as of September 2015, he was worth US$5 billion.

Viacom also owned MTV Networks (formerly known as Warner-AMEX Satellite Entertainment), which owned MTV and Nickelodeon. In addition, other properties included Showtime Networks (a pay-television network similar to HBO and Cinemax) and The Movie Channel. Viacom acquired MTV Networks in 1985 for $550 million from Steve Ross' Warner Communications.

Oy vey, someone should inform Natasha that only about 1% of farms in the US are owned by blacks. By caring about farmers, Ms. Lennard is participating in white supremacy. I am rather disturbed by her bigotry. She must be stopped at all costs!

And once they close down the comments site-wide, you take it to their writers' and editors' twitter feeds.

That's true though.

Another progressive ethnic Jew with a weird obsession with hating white people? COLOR ME SURPRISED.

If they wonder why anti-semitism is cropping up, there you go. Just one of the thousands of examples out there.

I'm pretty sure the leading cause of death for farmers and fishermen isn't gunshot wounds.

There's three issues with this.

1. She uses a 2013 census instead of the 2014 census.
2. She uses the rate of injuries.
3. She doesn't use the actual numbers of homicides.

Police officers had 55 homicides, but lumberjacks had 98.

www.bls.gov/iif/oshcfoi1.htm

And when they protect their twitter feeds you move on to their facebook

Lumberjacks had 98 homicides?
Were chainsaws used?

You have to look at the shape, not just the size.

GUESS AGAIN

There's no excuse for listening to the hack dylan who rips off all his shit from other sources like every kike while making ambiguous enough garbage that people can read whatever into it. It classifies you as inarguably baby boomer tier.

That or people getting "accidentally" pushed into the path of falling timber.

WHEN THE COMMENTS ARE CLOSED, BEWARE (((THE NOSE)))

faggot

This.

Sorry. The whole MTV thing was after my time. And now I just get music from youtube. So I guess I just skipped over the degenerating MTV stuff.

facebook.com/tash.lennard

Her personal facebook. Have fun, goys.

wat

????

wat