Degenerate vegan hippies killing their babies via malnutrition

archive.is/qoV9y

At a time when we need more white children than ever, there's a plague of veganism going around.

These faggots are so devoted to their degeneracy that they'll actually watch their children starve to death rather than admitting they've been acting like niggers and giving their baby some real food.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2596012/Vegetarians-healthy-poorer-quality-life-meat-eaters.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602846/Pictured-Melbourne-university-lecturer-34-died-altitude-sickness-Mount-Everest-taking-climb-husband-prove-vegans-anything.html
erectuswalksamongst.us
archive.is/PTxaG
nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002403.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0VpntCwRCL8
youtu.be/Z4NsMiOMmCY
youtu.be/XmXynDLkbXY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
takepart.com/feature/2014/06/06/antibiotic-resistance-from-meat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lierre_Keith
archive.is/kHI4J
discovermagazine.com/1987/may/02-the-worst-mistake-in-the-history-of-the-human-race
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20329590),
archive.is/RpLvl
abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929&page=1
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2012/11/20/fertility_rates_and_the_election_what_happens_if_liberals_start_having_more.html
dailykos.com/story/2012/4/26/1086629/-Conservative-States-Have-Higher-Fertility-Rates-Than-Liberal-States
census.gov/prod/2011pubs/12statab/vitstat.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Utah
pcrm.org/media/news/meat-week-be-renamed-erectile-dysfunction-week
nutritionfacts.org/topics/sexual-dysfunction/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4291878/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3717046/
beyondveg.com/nicholson-w/hb/hb-interview1e.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahahahahahahaahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if liberalism was entirely genetic the jews wouldnt be blasting us with propaganda every single day.

Women are naturally hippie liberals when they don't have the corrective influence of a good husband.

In other words, it's an environmental problem and not a genetic problem.

With a non-cucked man around, both the mothers and their babies would turn out fine.

how many fucking times are you going to make this thread?

sage and report

Feel bad for the baby and the fact that they are white.
But otherwise natural selection at work.
Dumb parents have a kid that dies big fucking surprise people who force this kind of garbage should not be allowed to even have kids.
guess all in the name of diversity kids killing are alright.

I wish there was more detailed information about her diet. If the mother was taking supplements and drinking carrot juice, I would be worried.

Thanks for the laugh, though.

Read the link, faggot.

The parents in your video have fish mouth syndrome.

Better dead then green.

Their faces and skin coloring is off, look at their lips, they look half dead out of breath and confused. It's amazing the male says he always felt tired before the diet, he looks like he hasn't had good sleep in days. She mentions symptoms most pregnant women get. This is scary, their faces look hollowed out and their lip coloring looks way off.

Didn't this stupid Italian couple take the child to a doctor every month or so just for a checkup? A doctor would be able to determine something is wrong.

Didn't the couple see the child wasn't growing or something was wrong, amazing when you can make a human harm its own child because of this new age hocus pocus. They went against human behavior in general and were probably able to ignore the warning signs that the kid wasn't healthy but were so indoctrinated in this nonsense that it passed away.

what is your baby eating, steak? All the kid needed was breast milk and maybe some pureed fruit like any other infant. These parents were clearly too stupid to reproduce if they didn't give the baby access to the one food source designed for it.

VEGANISM KILLS

Whatever, shlomo.

It also sends a CLEAR MESSAGE that vegetarian and vegan food styles are objectively wrong.

This is hella old you are reaching hard. Carcass eaters are eternally defensive and reactionary.
Go to fucking wikipedia you dumb faggot b12 is a nonissue.

About that…

Learn to read you illiterate nigger.

She fed him breast milk, dingus. Her breast milk was just shit because she ate a retarded diet not fit for humans.

Vegan faggot hippie subhuman
Back to
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums

Veganism is associated with cognitive dysfunction.

no one's designed for that shit, fam

You get triggered so hard. Think about this for one second. You are presuming that is is impossible to get b12 from any other source except animal flesh. I am telling you that that is factually incorrect. You responded so fast that I know you didnt go to wikipedia to look up b12.

You all make so many assumptions. good luck with your circlejerk.

Veganism is also unethical. ALL life is equally sacred, tree leaf and meat. To judge them against another arbitrarily is evil. Respect what you fucking eat.

wtf that baby so hungry he wants to eat his dads shirt. fucking sad

Vegan advocates are homicidal lunatics.

Why are you discriminating against food, user?

The B12 issue is canard. Yes, it is more difficult to get adequates amount of B12 without eating meat, but it's not impossible and people forget that humans are very good adapting to their diet and children of vegan get vegan genetics. Hundreds of thousands of vegans, millions if you count the indian vegans have successfully raised children without problems, so it's not really an issue.

Babies explore the world with their mouths. He's not really hungry.

No amount of shitposting will bring your baby back, Maria.

Why /k/ of all places? Where folks like to talk about salty rifles and huntin?

Veganism is literally what causes nu-male beta cucks and feminists.

Yes, over long generations, through natural selection. What does that mean? A population could get "vegan genetics" if people who don't have the genes to be fully vegan simply died out. That sounds like a plan, right?
Maybe they will get some epigenetic changes that might help them. But we don't even know if we have switches for certain genes that make an individual better at surviving on a vegetables-based diet. At best their guts will have the right germs for vegan diet, but that is not a big deal.

lmao these comments on the article, didn't know theres so much plantcucks or was this article posted on some gay ass vegan fuckbook so they can go and swarm the comments with how "good" veganism is.

If not this shit is spreading like a disease

Yeah, "god tier" genetics at that.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2596012/Vegetarians-healthy-poorer-quality-life-meat-eaters.html

truly the "god genes™"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602846/Pictured-Melbourne-university-lecturer-34-died-altitude-sickness-Mount-Everest-taking-climb-husband-prove-vegans-anything.html

It seems you are.

My point is that it is possible to live a vegan lifestyle and live a healthy life. There are vegan groups in india who have stopped eating meat centuries ago. We know that vegans need to eat more to get the same amount nutrition, but that's a lifestyle choice, it is not necessarily worse than eating an energy and nutrition dense diet that includes meat and animal products.

Where did those Indians get? What did they accomplish?

Indian society was so thoroughly dysfunctional, that they got conqueror by a company.

Why should Indians be emulated in any way whatsoever?

It is better to emulate the people who defeated them. Those people ate meat.

BIG fucking difference between Vegan and Vegetarian. Veganism is new dumbfuck, AND EVIL!

We are incredibly different from Indians. Read this book: erectuswalksamongst.us

Whoa hello faggot where did you come from.

Oh ya I forgot vegans are insecure as all fuck

Thanks for the (you).

They are lolberg and anarkiddies. Typical "behind closed doors doesnt concern me type":
Which leads to tragedies like in OP. And faggot parents.

This is why you subhumans come back everytime after we triggered you right?

Right. If people want to eat plants, let them eat plants.

It's not as if meat eaters don't have a shitton of problems with their children. People trying new diets to adapt to the more dangerous environment caused by the meat industry are more likely to survive.

Trying to tell me I'm justified in hating most women?

The guy looks and sounds incredibly gay…

FUCK YOU

THAT VITAMIN DOES NOT DISSOLVE IN WATER

IT CANNOT BE SUPPLEMENTED

YOU HAVE TO EAT IT THROUGH MEAT, WITH ENZYMES FOUND IN MEAT THAT CAN BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU FUCK SHIT DAMN

STOP TELLING TEHSE RETARDS TO TAKE VITAMINS THAT THEY PISS STRAIGHT BACK OUT

You're thick as pig shit.

According to wikipedia methylcobalamin & adenosylcobalamin are bioavailable and can be absorbed by the body.

So? Do you have something against darwinian selection?

Why can't vegans poo in the loo? Is it because of the extra fiber?

They can drink milk.

That's the end product of B12. But that needs to get to the place where it is useful.

You need hydroxocobalamin in your blood stream, the major form of B12. This breaks down into the various subtypes of B12 your body uses.

Just trust me you cannot supplement B12 without animal sources.

All adult vegans are slowly dying of dementia, we'll see the results in about 30 years. Vegetarianism and veganism is a relatively new thing (at oldest about 40 years).

vegan genetics

There was recently a thread on a study that showed a vegetarian diet can change DNA.
archive.is/PTxaG

And also just the face that they are big enough dumbasses to think veganism is a good idea in the first place must mean they have some sort of fucked up wiring in their brains, and that would absolutely be passed down to their offspring.

Genetic memory is also becoming more plausible the more research is done with it.

Don't they remind you of anything?

I know what you mean but, it is true to a degree. What you eat DOES affect your epigenetics and if they have been honest vegans for years then it will have changed their epigenetics.

Let them vegans select themselves out of the gene pool by having their offspring die of malnutrition. Problem self-solved.

ITT:keto and vegan both arguing over who's healthier

and both are going to die from their shit diet based on over consumption of certain nutriment

Women are Leftists by default. If they're Right it's because they're reflecting a man around them.

Yeah or you could just support your local farmers/ranchers and your local butcher so you can get quality meat most restaurants don't even serve.

Vegan vaping fucktard.

They'll probably be hospitalized before they actually fucking die.

r-type bunnies don't go away by themselvevs.

That baby doesn't look to ship shape either. He's already got that particular vegan pallor like his parents, the hue of someone lacking in nutrients.

His limbs are thin, and his belly distended. Have you seen a picture of a starving child? Those are the tell-tale signs. This child is obviously not starving to death, but his body is in starvation mode.

He also appears uncoordinated, and there's something strange about the way he focuses with his eyes.

Not good.

The narrator gives off that certain creepy new-age cult vibe, and the parents seem weak and confused. Look at how the mothers eyes flashes in glee at all the trigger words from the dogma.

Veganism is a cult and a pretty scary one. But at least they don't harm anyone but themselves and their children I guess. While I feel sympathy to the innocent, the pragmatist in me is resigned to the fact that this is survival of the fittest.

According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine you are wrong. Does typing in all caps make false statements true?

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002403.htm

Source?

What about all the babies dying of infections or poisonings from eating filthy animal products. I'll wager a lot more deaths there than from vegan parents. A lot more by proportion as well.

Veganism is for beta males and feminists.

Time will show how this generation of vegan babies will turn out. After all, it's the first time in recorded history someone has tried it. Maybe they will turn out better than their parents, who seem a lethargic and cultish bunch.

It will certainly be interesting to see. As these children grow older, and their problems or lack thereof manifests, we will learn whether our ancestors having eaten meat for hundreds of thousands of years really wasn't necessary if only they had learned to cultivate processed soy goop.

Oh, and how do you know if there is something in food we need that science hasn't found yet? We discover greater complexity in the world every day through more sophisticated measuring tools. Who knows if it stops at vitamins?

Vegans seem to have a lot in common with pedos. For example, they seem to have trigger bots alert them when something negative is said about their degenerate lifestyle so they know to immediately rush in and screech about how they dindu nuffin.

Like this faggot here.

You need tolook no further than the father. Look at him. He looks like a tranny, verging on woman. His arms are thin as his wife's and he has no to very little body fat to speak of. His body is locked in permanent state of demanding something to eat. If he were to get into a fist fight, he'd lose. He'd throw a punch and shatter his wrist and arm upon impact considering how thin they are. Thinner than people who have never worked out in their life, but who do eat meat. His body looks like it has to salvage his muscle mass to survive the time of the day when he's not eating due to low caloric intake. Lack of body fat makes him very brittle, too. Let's say he fell on his knee on a pavement. Several fractures to say the least. Completely useless. If there was a famine, he'd die very quickly because his muscle mass would get entirely consumed and with no fat to go back on, he'd be unexploitable within two days and dead within a week of not eating.

I pity the child, though. It looks like it will deal with serious health problems, anemia being of lesser concern. Probably stunted growth like North Koreans and compromised immune system.

Oh no! A vegan had normal b12 levels after being a raw vegan for 9 years! Will any of you admit that you could be wrong about diet and nutrition? Of course not!

Go eat a poison ivy leaf faggot.

The vegans that are deficient are doing it wrong. Some are just as ignorant about nutrition as death eaters.

She got blood tested by a medical doctor. Do you think they faked it?

Except the last major National recalls linked to e coli and salmonella outbreaks were for tomatoes, lettuce, and nut products.

The question is, in this theoretical famine, should we eat the vegans when they die, or should we be worried about the hormone levels in their meat from the processed GMO soy?

The things that is starting to manifest itself as far as I can observe are more allergies and lower attention span.

We vegans will still be fit and healthy in thirty or forty years time while I'm sure all meat eaters here will have heart disease and other cancers. Humans are not good at consuming meat.

You thing that doctor would put his carrier on the line to fake lab results for youtube sheckels? Let me guess you think he is a crisis actor.

This is actually a good thing.

Like abortion is a good thing.

We should stop adults from killing children which are not theirs.

I think, however, there isn't much wrong with turning a blind eye to parents fucking up their own. It is as their blood line should end.

Time will tell. You young vegan adults are the first ones to try this. Remember that veganism is a very recent cult, going back no more than 10-20 years as semi-mainstream.

Even your spiritual predecessors, the hippies, were usually vegetarian if following a cult diet. History has shown vegetarians can be healthy if they're particular about their diet, but veganism is uncharted territory.

So you're the first wave of test bunnies, with your children following as the second. And it's all on faith in new age literature and university pop-culture.

Tell me what the sharp front teeth, "scissor"-like chewing, and the body's ability to digest meat are for if somehow eating meat is bad despite the fact that thousands of years of human existence has never ever had a problem eating meat.
>>>/suicide/

Eat that poison ivy leaf.

If there was a need to eat humans, then there should be no visible quality difference between their and meat eater's human meat. You could argue that we consume more heavy metals accumulated in fish, cows and so on. Yes, that is true, but it is stored mostly in liver with bits in other organs. Some toxins are also stored in fat, which vegans lack. I guess they could potentially be more dangerous depending on where their body would store these. As long as you do not consume human organs or anything near the stomach, you are safe as you can be when it comes to cannibalism. Hormone levels only shape the individual, they would not transfer to you unless you actively started drinking their body fluids in excess.

They're getting almost zero vitamin C, and very little vitamin B.
I looked the same(coloring wise) when I lost a fuckton of weight thanks to a parasite.

Well, it was sort of a joke, alluding to how vegans view us meat eaters as some kind of ravenous bloodlusted monsters, while they circle jerk about their smooth auras and groovy indigo children.

Still, good advice about cannibalism if one ever had to.

Then explain why we have sharp front teeth, canine teeth, and the ability to digest meat, you fucking braindead vegan.

This is what Vitamin B12 Deprivation does to your brain.

glad to see a vegan thread, I thought of making a thread about this video but I never felt it was urgent enough to bother Holla Forums with

I don't take these threads seriously. Your arguments are absolutely pitiful. I come here to laugh at the dumb shit meat eaters spout.

But I'll reply, just for you kid. I hope you are a kid, an adult should not be as dumb as you are. Your post can be broken down into three points
1. We have sharp front teeth
2. We're physically able to digest meat
3. We have eaten meat for thousands of years and never had a problem.

One and two I have no argument against. Our teeth are somewhat sharp, although not similar to pure carnivores at all. We can physically digest meat, ok. That doesn't mean that we are well adapted to digesting it. As for three you are asserting that meat never caused an issue, . Most populations had low levels of meat consumption throughout history, low enough that it is true that they did not suffer disease from eating it. Although we find populations with high meat consumption do in fact suffer diseases from it and that plant based populations are healthier.

So cavemen could eat raw meat and die in their thirties.

So much anti vegan shilling lately though it apparently has little to do with politics. Or does it? The fact is it threatens the powers that be when we get healthy and increase our compassion. When we act in accordance with our compassion we feel better about ourselves. We become more powerful.

Drink lots of vegetable juice and feel your pineal gland come back to life.

Everyone needs to try a solid food vacation. youtube.com/watch?v=0VpntCwRCL8

Lolbergs would demand someone stand up for the rights of the child. I say if the parents are fucked, their fuckedness fucknig their children is fair evolutionary game. My idea is not NAP-friendly for the child.

Actually the caveman diet was mostly fiber, now go blow away in the wind

Sharp teeth are for apples.

cf. colon cancer

Two videos explain this.
youtu.be/Z4NsMiOMmCY
youtu.be/XmXynDLkbXY

Hopefully one will be tolerable for you to watch. I know meat eaters rather make adhominems about people in Vids such as these rather than considering the arguments being presented.

Whoa! It's almost like, we're omnivores or something! Living hundreds of thousands of years while developing tools and methods of cooking things might have something to do with us having small mouths, retracted jaws and less aggressive teeth! Who would have thought that evolution would have anything to do with the way we're built?! I mean, it's almost like we're all going to die at one point anyways, so why even bother making such an irritating change to our diets when we could just eat a balanced diet instead?

IT'S LIKE THERE'S LITERALLY NOT EVEN A FUCKING ISSUE AT ALL!

An interesting distinction between humans and many pure carnivors is that carnivores have tastebuds for amino acids and we have none while the tips of our tongues have sweet tastebuds, theoretically for identifying fruits and starches while carnivores have none.

Personally, of all the research I've seen, it suggests to me that meat isn't particularly healthy for us, but we have adapted an ability to eat it in times of famine sinces and meats and fat pack so many calories.

This is the most important part. Jewish doctors want us weak so they can exploit us. A sick population can not rise up either. The right wing needs to become vegan.

Considering it's possible for people to survive on a 100% meat diet with no adverse side effects or nutrient deficiencies whatsoever(after 1 year), I'm not watching a video that would even ask such a question as its title.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

Can you outline the caveman diet, in more detail?

Lol I can't believe vegan fags get this triggered about something so natural.

Well here's some "dumb shit" for you:

I've never lost more than 5-7 pounds with controlled "balanced" eating and exercise. Never. The only time I lost significant weight in my life is when I ate 6 days [near-]carnivore at

Seriously, it's like trying to argue that going out in the sun puts us at a higher risk for melanoma, therefor we should all just stay inside and be depressed and frail from the lack of vitamin D, which, oddly enough, can lead to fucking cancer.

See

The 100% meat diet is proven more robust and balanced then the 100% grass equivalent, but it's also a common (((belief))) that eating only meat would be harmful.

No, it's not.

I don't care about some fat lazy cunts anecdote.

I go out in the sun but wear long sleeves. It's possible to preserve our skin from sun damage (especially where I live as a white man) and take vitamin d3 supplements to keep our vitamin d levels high. Even as a vegan my d levels are higher than most other people.

Not only harmful but dumb and pointless.

Read this grandpa: takepart.com/feature/2014/06/06/antibiotic-resistance-from-meat

Yea yea, I know it's not data, but the data exists. It's a new thing in long distance running now and catching on. Don't need to carb up anymore if you can use your 50,000+ kcal fat reserves directly while in post-ketosis.

veganism proselytism should be a bannable offense on Holla Forums .
Pretty sure that all those vegans have a hashtag in their Twitter/Tumblr/Ig bios like the good SJW they really are.

You guys started it!

I've heard of people doing extreme endurance activities in a fasted state before. It's interesting but that doesn't mean it's healthy.

Because all of the positives of eating plants are lost.

Reported: Veganism

Vegan MYTHS Debunked with Lierre Keith.

The Vegetarian Myth[edit]
Keith's 2009 book The Vegetarian Myth: Food, Justice, and Sustainability is an examination of the ecological effects of agriculture and vegetarianism. In The Vegetarian Myth, she sees agriculture as destroying entire ecosystems, such as the North American prairie. Agriculture also destroys topsoil.[6] Keith includes “slavery, imperialism, militarism, class divisions, chronic hunger, and disease” as historical outcomes of civilization and its over-dependence on mass cultivation.[6]

Pulitzer Prize-winning author Alice Walker endorsed the book, saying "[The Vegetarian Myth] is one of the most important books people, masses of them, can read, as we try with all our might, intelligence, skill, hope, dream, and memory, to turn the disastrous course the planet is on."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lierre_Keith

It's all the dick you choke on every night skewing the average

That youtube channel is run by a jew loving cuckservative and you should not advertise him here.
I wonder what that persons opinion is on animal agriculture. All of the arguments listed there can be used against both animal and plant agriculture. Let's just stop eating then the ecosystems will be fine.

They never respond to the medical publications and statistics posted. They are just like BLM niggers. Its actually hilarious to watch.

Nah. I'm a right wing nationalist that loves animals as much as hitler. If I have to eat meat I will. But I don't have to. This point escapes you.

Loving animals and eating meat are not mutually exclusive.

Look at her skin. Not good. She should think about changing her diet. I don't care if other cultist like her chose to eliminate themselves from the genepool but I do feel bad for the kids that are raised by parents like her.

In her own words she is not a scientist. Also she is a feminist. Good job.

Yes, it is. 100% meat is healthy.
>archive.is/kHI4J

Get good, skeleton.

check out the Kempner rice diet. Unlimited fruit, fruit juice, sugar, and rice. All subjects lost weight and improved health. Keto/nearly all fat + meat diets work because your body goes into ketosis and starts breaking down fats as a primary fuel source, bypassing the need to first burn sugar - however, your brain runs on glycogen so good luck fueling your brain with fat converted to sugar (inefficient process).

High carb low fat diets like the kempner rice diet (and most vegan diets) fuel your body with sugar throughout the day and then while you sleep you burn off fat since you depleted your glycogen reserves just existing throughout your waking hours.

The process of converting sugar to fat, de novo lipogenesis, is extremely inefficient. Try living off of nothing but sour patch kids and mountain dew for a month and I guarantee you won't get fat even if it's a caloric excess. Why would your body want to convert sugar to fat when it could just store fat as fat?

tl;dr either eat very low carb or very low fat. It's when you try to "balance" and mix say, nuts and seeds and oils with vegetables and fruit and meat that you run into problems for weight loss. tbh my mind is much sharper on high carb than it was when I was trying keto for a solid year. feels good man

Seems like a bunch of unnecessary bullshit. I swear, some vegan could come out and say that putting dogshit in your breakfast cereal was like, totally super, like, healthy and stuff and you motherfuckers would chomp that shit down and grin while doing it.

If you want to micromanage all of that bullshit to claim moral and intellectual high ground, be my guest, but you're not going to change anyone's mind here by extolling the supposed benefits of veganism. Nobody here even gives a shit.

Hence why I eat a balanced diet. I'm 6'1" and 155lbs. I'm also still young too though, so that explains why my body burns through fat and sugar at such a high rate.

Fish mouth syndrome

don't insult the fishes!

Which is their natural right.

Don't get your nose bent further out of shape, Schlomo.

YES
E
S

Vegans are so worthless that they eliminate themselves from the gene pool without any external interference.

Oh wow. This reminds me of the thread where you had those people flushing chemicals down into the intestinal lining of their autistic children, hoping to cure their autism. It destroyed the lining and ensures that those children will have permanent digestion issues or something.

Isn't that just Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

bonus points if you actually killed it yourself.

Fucking hippies.

NO

It's poor genetics.

The human body evolved on a diet of animal flesh. Only in the last few thousand years did grain-based diets become common, and during the transition period people suffered horribly. Stunted growth, malformed bones and teeth. But 10 deformed manlets living on a plot of land proved better for survival than 1 meat eating ubermesnch. Nonetheless it wasn't until animal husbandry in conjunction with farming was mastered that human health began to improve. While we have now adapted to digest and utilize grains in our diet, the fact of the matter is that, especially during growth and development, you at least need animal food supplementation to survive, if it does not make up the bulk of your diet.

Anyways, one more dead vegan isn't a big deal.

1 Timothy 4

4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Yes. Misogyny is justified.

The ONLY thing the Muslims did right in taking ANYTHING to an extreme, it is the extreme they took women's no-rights. Everything else in Islam can go into the garbage though.

That would have been four-dubs, had there been one more digit.

So, CHECK'd!

Now archaeology is demolishing another sacred belief: that human history over the past million years has been a long tale of progress. In particular, recent discoveries suggest that the adoption of agriculture, supposedly our most decisive step toward a better life, was in many ways a catastrophe from which we have never recovered. With agriculture came the gross social and sexual inequality, the disease and despotism, that curse our existence. At first, the evidence against this revisionist interpretation will strike twentieth century Americans as irrefutable.

discovermagazine.com/1987/may/02-the-worst-mistake-in-the-history-of-the-human-race

Fuck you as a male I identify myself as a woman especially when it comes to the toilets and shit

HIS GRACE SHINES UPON MY CROWN!

Definitely not true. All the hunter-gatherer societies we've found in modern times are clearly defined gender roles. Men hunt and fight, women gather and cook/clean. Liberals like to LARP about "muh nature" but the reality is that agriculture, and ESPECIALLY urban living, are the only conditions under which feminism can survive.

History shows us an increase in material wealth and a decrease in social health, for a net difference of zero. We're not "progressing," we're running as fast as we can just to stay in the same place

This is a good thing retard. Only leftists even care about veganism, if their genes get wiped out, good for them.

Quality over quantity my friend.

Also quints

you're right, I thought tht was an article discussing health issues.
Neolithic people especially in England were more well fed than us.

Personally I am a militant for decreasing population and protecting our borders after the great onslaught!

Wanna hear a joke?
How do you spot a Vegan?

You don't need to, they'll let you know

Oh wow i never would have guessed that veganism makes you a fucking string bean!

To bad MEAT is for traditionalists.

now i want a hearty stew damnit OP

10:10 Like the fucking Jews or Muslims

Damn. Look at her. Yellow skin, grey lips.

industrial meat is the enemy but never let a vegan into your political party.
You talk about banning ritual slaughter they will say that we should abolish all slaughters. Same way as the feminists will say we hate rapefugees but will combat racism first.
Fucking Joke!
I must get back into my basement, cause I have caught a transgender Somali vegan, at least it is what it said, I will end up its misery before its cry alarm the neighborhood.
It is so loud, brb, :wink: :wink:

grey lips=herpes
easiest way to detect is if she is a Communist or not.

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/

Where did the vegan get the B12?

They are not our friends, I had many friends, mainly imaginary, but they never proselytised me.
PERIOD!

Maybe she got it the same way your livestock does, by supplementing, you daft fucking twat.

You ever think maybe that's because kikes were worthless parasites that didn't know how to grow plants?

enjoy your chinese dick inside your ass, I had The 969 Movementonthe phone they said youwere a faggot.
We all laughed.
I will kill you where you stand IRL btw

Do you larp because it gives your life meaning? No matter, the colon cancer will end you soon enough.

thats not much of a victory for veganism then, is it? Pretty much proves that veganism is lacking and unworkable without outside help.

"I work the till at McDonalds and I spend a million dollars a day, and I'm still rich! It's a great lifestyle!!" married to Bill Gates

FUCKINGKIKE GIVEMEYOURSKYPE
Fuck man my keyboard is broken becauseofa fucking Muhammadan.fuckyou?§ GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER

I hate you!

THIS IS WHY KEK WILL TRIUMPH

PRAISE KEK

Here's a vegan chocolate frog for your troubles, kek.

Say hi!

Our culture is part of our phenotype.

The ability and willingness to shame retards into not expressing their faggotry is part of natural selection.

I believe in intraspecific evolution, not extraspecific evolution. Basically every "kind" of animal has a limit controlling potential for genetic diversity. A dog can "evolve" into several different species of dog, but it will always be a dog. Likewise a man can evolve in many ways, but he will always be a man. Like begets like, kind begets the same kind.

Considering all the verses about gardens and farming, I'd reckon you're retarded

Why are meatcucks such cucks? We don't want to eat death, we want to eat life. You're not going to shame us out of a helathy lifestyle, no matter how many hitpieces and propaganda the meat and dairy kikes pay for.

I bet your faggot-ass believes in soft-determinism as well. The world doesn't work lime that, you don't get to have your cake and eat it too, it's one or the other.

Considering that, with regards to Darwin's theory of evolution, neither the math nor the fossil record adds up, its pretty obvious that evolutionists are grasping at straws because, as they would say, it MUST be that way–the only alternative would be God, and that's, well, heresy!

While an incidence of Darwinian evolution has never, ever been observed, we do observe "soft evolution" as you put it. Of course you fags say, "well if you just give it a few for million years it'll work!" but basically your theory is no more provable than mine.

But the babies dont know. This is on the same level as domestic abuse.

Wow, that's a fucking great theory, mate. Just as good as fossil evidence and genetic testing. Should definitely be taught in schools too.

Why are meatcucks so stupid?

Brilliant.

The difference between a baby being fed by a normal mother is that she is going to provide complete nutrition to her baby.

Her eating meat does not mean she avoids vegitables.

Meanwhile the vegan mother…

so how do you explain nylon eating bacteria?

So are these people actually robots? All the children raised vegan who didn't die don't actually exist?

This is why everyone hates christ-cucks.

whoisshe?

Why is it "eating death" when you kill an animal and eat it, but not when you kill a plant and eat it?

veganism (or vegano-marxism) is shallow narcissism for mentally deranged people who need excuses for their snobbery

seriously if you look at vegans you will find a general preponderance of mental illness among them

meat products go into a bunch of shit, a lot of it not even food, which veganomarxists use in ignorance

I do not even pity veganists for the grief and misery they inflict on themselves, simply because they are still capable of rejecting their own egoistic poison but don't out of pride

It must be hard being retarded.

W-wait a sec, are you saying that not totally eliminating one of the four food groups makes for a more well-rounded, complete diet?

HOW DARE YOU LOGIC AGAINST THE VEGANS!!!

Nigger you implied a meat eating mother eats strictly meat and then brought up babbies dying being fed by them.

No one does that. I challenge you to find a single case of such foolishness.

Why don't you do a little research into who came up with the "food groups" I'll give you a spoiler, it's quite the (((coincidence)))

Darwinian evolution is observed all the time in biology labs, we force evolution onto bacteria and paramecium by introducing foreign elements into their environment (such as vitamin C powder) and since they multiply and reproduce so quickly we can watch them dying out and then adapting to the foreign substance, evolving in front of our eyes instead of waiting 40,000 years to watch humans evolve into floating brains or whatever.

so you don't eat veggies?

Nope, I only eat fruit. But there's nothing morally wrong with eating vegetables, nuts, or legumes.

You must become the goy-animal, you must become the prey.

but you kill the plant

KeK

carrots? lettuce? broccoli? I have a garden, so I know how it works mister nitpicky.

Duh it must be hard being retarded. Or is that just because your brain REQUIRES FAT TO FUNCTION (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20329590), and your diet is slowly turning you into an autist?

And eating an egg doesn't kill the chicken either last I heard. So instead of resorting to lame ad hominem attacks that just highlight your idiocy, just relax, enjoy a meatball sub, and explain how killing a plant is ethical while killing an animal is not if you love nature so much. Or do you also believe that killing black people is okay but killing asians is not? Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life. It's a carrot holocaust and you're Hitler.

Liberals have know for a long time that their policies lead to extinction. Here is an old article about it:

archive.is/RpLvl

Here are the important bits:

-all those cucks and feminists that liberals created don't end up having enough babies to sustain the party

-conservatives are having more kids and those kids typically vote conservative when they grow up

-illegal spics spawn more babies than any other group and generally support liberals who protect them, but they can't vote

-by the time the new generations of spics are able to vote they tend to be more conservative

It gives a pretty clear picture on why (((liberals))) are pushing mass immigration so hard and why they want young people to vote as soon as possible.

Their party and their power would evaporate if they didn't.

It also makes it pretty clear why both parties were pandering to spics before Trump showed up.

What the fuck?
Really?
These grass eaters would rather watch their own children die than eat what nature meant for them to eat?
I remember when these morons tried to convince people that humans were not supposed to eat animal meat or animal products, that it was only natural for humans to eat vegetation.
I guess they know how wrong they always were, now…but I doubt their stupid pride will lwt them admit it, even as they're burying their children.

Not all of us are niggers.
Europeans need meat.

WHY ARE VEGANS SO FUCKING STUPID

WHY ARE LIBTARDS SO FUCKING STUPID?

Vegans are just a subset of libtards.

Citations needed or wishful thinking.

And to think, (pic related) would have been the terrible hardship she would have had to endure, to save her babby's life…

When did meatcucks become niggers?

That's "soft evolution." Just like a man can "evolve" to express the enzymes necessary to digest grains, a bacterium can "evolve" to express the enzymes necessary to digest nylon. The man is still a man, and that specific bacterium is still the same "kind" bacterium, although we might classify it as a different "species," just like there are different species of elephants that are all obviously elephants.

A high-carb plant-based diet is the ideal diet for humans.

This story is total bullshit, and there are more meat-eaters with B12 deficiencied than vegans. (BTW B12 comes from bacteria found naturally in well-water and soil, if out food system wasn't so sterilized factory-farmed cow's wouldn't have to be given B12 supplements in their feed)

There is literally no necessary nutrient found in meat, dairy, or eggs that cannot be got with less disease-causing baggage from plants.

Enjoy your reduced oxygen carrying capacity from your fat-flooded stiff, crusty arteries.

Enjoy your erectile disfunction from a clogged penile artery.

Enjoy a higher risk of cancer as the result of your outrageous (and yet likely unknown to you) consumption of IGF-1 from meat and dairy.

Enjoy higher estrogen and hormone dysfunction from the mammalian hormones in dairy and meat (BTW the PHYTOestrogens in soy do't activate mammalian estrogen receptors like your "oh so manly" meat and dairy products)

You fuckers know an awful lot about IQ distribution, but you don't know SHIT about nutrition- There's a reason the traditional Okinawans had the worlds best longevity until they broke away from their traditional diet (which contained less than 1% daily calories from animal foods.

There's a reason Dr. Atkins died 50lbs over-weight with atherosclerosis.

BTW the REAL (as in verified by paleontologists and anthropologists) paleo-era diet contained almost no meat at all- and the majority of daily calories came from carbohydrates.

Humans have ZERO adaptations to consume meat, dairy, and eggs-

the make-up of our saliva, or laterally moving jaws, our flat teeth (before you bring up canines, you have smaller canines than a horse you retard), our narrow esophagus, our weak stomach acid, our lack of enzyme uricase to break-down uric acid from meat, our weak bile that can't break-up crystalized cholesterol, our incredibly long intestines, etc.

All of our body runs contrary to a truly carnivorous or omnivorous mammal. We are frugivorous apes, just as were our ancestors. Your habit of eating meat is only such; a habit- and an incredibly unhealthy one at that.

If you faggots were serious about the long-term health of the white race, you'd do some serious research on nutrition and evolutionary biology- and come to the conclusion that meat, milk, and eggs are not health foods. At best they are delicacies fir only for holidays- at worst they are a VICE and a POISON.

Really, definitely proving Darwinian evolution would be to "evolve" a unicellular organism into a multi cellular organism.

Did you not click on the link that I provided?

I was paraphrasing but it's all in there.

And here is another old article talking about it:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929&page=1

Here is an article that shows the fertility rates of Blue vs Red states during the Romney/Obama race

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2012/11/20/fertility_rates_and_the_election_what_happens_if_liberals_start_having_more.html

Another one:

dailykos.com/story/2012/4/26/1086629/-Conservative-States-Have-Higher-Fertility-Rates-Than-Liberal-States

The source of that article:

census.gov/prod/2011pubs/12statab/vitstat.pdf

That's one of the worst diets for humans.

lol okay

Retard alert! You can inhibit the levels of certain humans by upwards of 70% just by eating certain plants in regular amounts.

Okinawans eat fish you retard

Enjoy your body falling apart from the inside.

kek yea fatty animal foods are the most life sustaining foods on the planet

Lame ass chimps and gorillas can't sustain a lot of brain activity because they don't eat enough fatty meats/milks

A) the story is total bullshit. Fabricated by some fat-fuck who gets his dietary advice from internet fitness-gurus, works his ass off to lose weight, and wonders why he's not as trim as even the laziest vegan.

B) Eventually that steak will give you erectile dysfunction, reduced oxygen carrying capacity, kidney stones, angina, atherosclerosis, insulin insensitivity. and an ever-expanding waistline.

The average westerner doesn't know a fucking thing about nutrition. You will weaken early, you will die early. I hope you don't have children- IQ is heritable.

everything you just wrote is fucking retarded and has nothing to do with reality

Cholesterol in particular is important for brain synapses and the circulatory system.

Way to ignore the fact that less than 1% of their daily calories came from meat and that is THE REASON they had such long life spans.

You'll believe anything to enable your self destructive vice.

"Retard alert! You can inhibit the levels of certain humans by upwards of 70% just by eating certain plants in regular amounts."

Where did you get that info LMAO- as any real nutritionist or endocrinologist and they'll set you right. PHYTOestrogens in soy are only named such because they VAGUELY resemble mammalian estrogen- and they do not activate mammalian estrogen receptors like your precious meat and milk does.

humans synthesize their own cholesterol you ass-hat. Look it up.

There is ZERO NECESSITY to consuming exogenous cholesterol.

Everyone look at this faggot weeb and laugh

You forgot about prion disease you idiot. Cannibalism is taboo in 90 percent of human cultures for a reason. I'm sure there are tons of viral diseases that would start popping up as well just like when folks eat apes.

Now this is kiketastic brainwashing at its best. Not only are we built on the most basic level to kill and consume other life, we're actually much kinder about it than anything else in nature, and nature on Earth has evolved entirely around the concept of all life consuming other life to sustain itself until it breeds/fails and can feed others.

On the first point of being made for it, there's a number of impossible-to-ignore traits in our biology that prove we're intended to eat other animal life. We've got sharp teeth that excel at shredding flesh to go along with our plant-crusher teeth, and stomach acid strong enough to dissolve that shredded flesh into its base materials and energy. We're endurance predators engineered to follow things until we either get close enough to kill or outlast their inferior endurance until they die of exhaustion, then consume them. Our brain chemistry is likely impossible to achieve without the huge variety of vitamins, minerals and nutrients we get from being able to both snack on plants and take from other animal life, either one not providing enough on its own.

As for us being much nicer about it than most, just look at how nature doesn't give a shit about sentient feelings or morality. A lion will rip a zebra's throat out while it's still alive without a care, even as it gurgles while choking on its own blood as it floods into its lungs. A mushroom feels no sentimentality for dead plants and animals, as it grows using broken-down materials from their remains. Bacteria are oblivious to how they kill animal hosts by reproducing and/or breaking down host cells, knowing only that they must reproduce while nothing else matters or is even comprehensible within their limited programming. Meanwhile, humans try to find the most quick and painless ways of killing our pampered farm animals, and even try to overrule nature by preventing the extinction of maladapted species who're on the way out because they can't keep up.

Finally, nature is very literal cycle of life and death that you cannot possibly be exempt from, save for going full retard into transhumanism and becoming the neural pattern for a delusional robot with your memories. Almost everything feeds upon the remains of another life form, be it directly through predation or indirectly through consuming/making use of remains, and the few things that don't are among the simplest life in their ecosystems which serve as the most basic energy source for all other life that does consume other life. The animals eat each other as well as plants, the plants consume both live animals in specialized species and the remains/broken down materials in soil from remains of other life, and the microorganisms consume each other plus anything bigger they have the capability ot break down. Even if you're not eating animals, you're still consuming the remains of something else by necessity which likely consumed an animal at some point, and there's no getting around having dead animals incorporated into your living cell structure as material unless you're a photosynthetic mutant who doesn't need to eat at all.

Veganism is complete retardation that not only goes against all of established human and broader nature, but is impossible to fully realize anyways since animal corpses are making their way into your body regardless, and for no benefit. It's only fitting that the (((eco-friendly))) people who came up with this madness would spread it though, considering Judaism's hatred of nature for not being "kind and charitable" enough to their genetically-defective kind who have long been slated for extinction.

anime is absolute shit

Look at this shit-head who doesn't know one fucking thing about nutrition run his mouth to defend his shitty diet.

Enjoy your chronic disease. I bet you're such a chubby little queer. What's your body-fat %?

It’s time for you to die.

This. Guy looks like a wet stray cat.

Pic related is you.

See

probably, considering like 95% of the world's population isn't vegan

Looks like most of that growth is from commie spics who found a fresh tasty white population to leech off of. Texas is now mostly taken over and the spics there are definitely not conservative like you said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Utah

Those statements contradict eachother, if humans were truly omnivorous we would have no qualms brutally killing animals for food at the slightest whim. Most people can't kill their own meat, and there's a reason for that,

you have smaller canines than a horse you retard. -and your jaw moves laterally unlike ANY truly omnivorous animal.

You have weaker stomach acid AND bile than any truly carnivorous or omnivorous mammal. Human stomach acid is at the same PH as other frugivourous apes. Carnivores have MUCH stronger stomach acid than humans.

Something that was observed in ONE wild tribe that still gets the majority of its calories from grain and root vegetables.

You clearly don't know a thing about nutrition, there is no nutrient in flesh that cannot be gt from plants. (and without the baggage of heme-iron, cholesterol, poisonous sulfur-containing amino acids, and saturated fat)

Something that the average human could never do.

You're an idiot. You don't know a thing about evolutionary biology, nutrition, or chronic disease prevention. You'll believe anything to enable your vice.

Soy Phytochemicals and Tea Bioactive Components Synergistically Inhibit Androgen-Sensitive Human Prostate Tumors in Mice

>Mice treated with black tea tended to have a greater serum testosterone concentration (34.4%, P = 0.50) and had a 72% lower DHT concentration than controls (P < 0.05), suggesting that black tea may contain components that inhibit the activity of 5α-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to the more bioactive DHT.

There's much more to it than just that.

kek

What nutrient am I deficient in, you chubby little queer?

You know that vegans have higher levels of free testosterone on average, right? Fucking do 2 seconds of research.

Key TJ, Roe L, Thorogood M, Moore JW, Clark GM, Wang DY. testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, calculated free testosterone, and oestradiol in male vegans and omnivores. Br J Nutr 1990;64(1):111-9. Cambridge Journals Online - British Journal of Nutrition - Abstract - Testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, calculated free testosterone, and oestradiol in male vegans and omnivores

Total testosterone (T), total oestradiol (E2) and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) concentrations were measured in plasma samples from fifty-one male vegans and fifty-seven omnivores of similar age. Free T concentration was estimated by calculation. In comparison with the omnivores, the vegans had 7% higher total T (P = 0.250), 23% higher SHBG (P = 0.001), 3% lower free T (P = 0.580), and 11% higher E2 (P = 0.194). In a subset of eighteen vegans and twenty-two omnivores for whom 4 d diet records were available, there were statistically significant correlations between T and polyunsaturated fatty acids (r 0.37), SHBG and fat (r 0.43 for total fat, 0.46 for saturated fatty acids and 0.33 for polyunsaturated fatty acids), and SHBG and alcohol (r-0.39). It is concluded that a vegan diet causes a substantial increase in SHBG but has little effect on total or free T or on E2.

Allen NE, Appleby PN, Davey GK, Key TJ. Hormones and diet: low insulin-like growth factor-I but normal bioavailable androgens in vegan men. Br J Cancer 2000;83(1):95-7. British Journal of Cancer - Hormones and diet: low insulin-like growth factor-I but normal bioavailable androgens in vegan men

Mean serum insulin-like growth factor-I was 9% lower in 233 vegan men than in 226 meat-eaters and 237 vegetarians (P = 0.002). Vegans had higher testosterone levels than vegetarians and meat-eaters, but this was offset by higher sex hormone binding globulin, and there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone, androstanediol glucuronide or luteinizing hormone.

You are such a retard. Not only are you dealing with MICE, which are different animals entirely- but you are arguing the bioavailability of androgens TO TUMORS which are anatomically different to healthy tissue.

Vegans have higher testosterone on average you dip-shit. But you'll believe any bullshit to justify your vice, wont you?

Oestrogens and pthalates from meat and dairy lower your testosterone and semen quality

I will outlive you, I will out-breed you, and even if you do find a chick who doesn't mind how chubby and soft you are, ad do have kids, my children will be markedly healthier.

Meat-eaters have soft little dicks.

Why do you think they focus so much on how manly eating meat is. LMAO

pcrm.org/media/news/meat-week-be-renamed-erectile-dysfunction-week

nutritionfacts.org/topics/sexual-dysfunction/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4291878/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3717046/

Retard

I try to eat the diet that gives me the highest-quality shits — like the kinda shit that you can shit out then instantly pick up & use as a bludgeon when your tribe is under attack. From an evolutionary point of view, the guys who were running to go diarrhea 2‒3 times per day would've had an awful rash in their behinds which makes it difficult to move around if you need to go hunting or gathering, and of course there's the social stigma of being seen constantly shitting and having others smell your asshole from a few feet away. Whereas the ideal shit is one where you drop a log every day that doesn't even leave residue. Typical meal for me is a couple handfuls of vegetables (not the same stuff every day but vary dat shit just in case broccoli or brussel sprouts or carrots turn out to be an unyet discovered plant carcinogen), STEAMED; moderate meat, moderate grain seems to do that for me the most. With something that tastes as good as bacon or salmon I figure that with most things that wind my pleasure regions up to 11, moderation is key. I get all that about prehistoric humans and the relative vigor of pastoral tribes compared with agricuckural ones, but I can't imagine it's healthy to just have bacon-wrapped stake all day long. Plus you have to eat a lot of it in order to become full and not be hungry 2 hours later. And yeah I eat beans & legumes, too, b/c that's the kind of absolute madman I am. But my biggest advice is to steam your vegetables to doneness. Don't eat that shit raw, it's like cucking your own body b/c you can't break through the cell walls to get at the nutrients. Don't overcook either, it tastes like shit. Stir some hot sauce into the vegetables (again, vary the hot sauce to keep your body robust), that will kill off any toxins in the food. Recommend engaging in passive entertainment while eating and for 30 minutes afterward, so as to prevent your brain from depriving your stomach of blood.

You should be shitting more than once a day, you constipated fuck.

And your shit-logs shouldn't be hard as rocks- you're going to get diverticulitis and/or colon cancer.

Eat more vegetables and less meat.

No, the real reason for their extended lifespan was caloric reduction, not because they didn't eat much meat. Not eating meat is just a good way to save money (and thus cut calories), which is important when you're basically starving broke.

My aunt is internated in a mental health hospital because of some fucked up mental disorders and she said she is "vegetarian".
Vegetarism or veganism is just a mental ilness, just like leftism.

That word doesn't even exit, I wanted to say living

Apes eat meat. They often kill each other and consume the bodies. Google it.

beyondveg.com/nicholson-w/hb/hb-interview1e.shtml

Wow look at that! Obviously your fruitarian diet is destroying your mental acuity

Yeah, it's because we've specialized and have butchers to kill and prepare our meat for us.

Horses do not have canines, you retard.

Please, pull more bullshit out of your ass. Lateral jaw movement is necessary for eating most plant matter. Not only that, but some mostly carnivorous animals also have it, such as dogs.

Name another omnivorous animal that cooks its meat. Moron.

The dead baby in the OP might disagree. If it weren't dead. Or a baby.

Yeah, and chucking a spear is something the average lion could never do. What was your point, exactly?

Should listen to your own advice, buddy.

And maybe lay off the hipster tree-hugger propaganda.

Are you quoting the bible to support your claim instead of consulting an evolutionary biologist? I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point. Alot of chistcucks on here that love killing animals. Makes sense since they also love israel.

Never heard anybody say this.

Again we have triggered christcucks literally making shit up in this entire thread while scientific research is utterly disregarded for the sake of this limpbiscuit circlejerk. Just know that you are factually and scientifically wrong on all counts. You would know this if you ever did any unbiased research into the matter.

The irony is so ironic that you claim vegans are removing themselves from the genepool while you, consuming dead carcass, will die early to either heart attack (high cholesterol) or cancer. It is so fucking funny. Go ahead. Show me the scientific peer reviewed research. But you wont because this would challenge your entire religion/worldview/lifestyle/consciousness. And we both know that you are cowards that pay psychopaths to kill your animals for you. So you wont.

This is why we are doing this. Also i can't help but notice the lack of scientific counter-arguments in the reply's. Maybe it's because im stupid from eating too many seasonal fruits and vegetables.