DPRK Thread

You're appointed as the DPKR's Supreme Leader. Your appearance changes into one of an ethnic Korean. Your appearance becomes a 10/10 and you acquire a tremendous charisma.

You know that half of the Government is loyal and the other is corrupt.

What do you do?

You also need to reform your country's economy (if you wish), giving more power to the unions or the state.

You may open borders with China, stop nuclear testings, etc.

How would you manage this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xR92Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck women, of course. Becoming the next Genghis Khan. That way I increase the population into initiate a crisis. I will send all the disciplined young generation to Europe or America under the guise of "immigrate"m taking over the muslim one. That way I will overpopulate these continents and get rid of every other ethic groups.
Then I will make the children removing the embargo's and sending the money to Great Korea. I will become a national leader. Next step is sending my children to the corrupt government members as body guards or other minor employment to commit assassinations. That way all the trash is gone and the Lower Korea will become insignificant.

Could someone give me a video like of some documentary made by North-Korea. It was about the decline of the West to cultural decadence and its corruption. Quite good it was actually.

I would take these shit threads elsewhere

Oh wait

shame
but at least someone please give me the video link before this thread will be purged. if it will be

Don't worry lad, I even posted it on reddit.

archive.is/xR92Z

Christ…

I'm actually wondering what would people do. Not an actual communist myself, just curious. I even posted it on /r/debatefascism.

Make every employee of the government jump through multiple hoops to prove their loyalty. Every defection is to be rewarded with death. Only the loyal will live. Obviously I'd have to start with testing the loyalty of the army/death squads.

Orient less around the military and more around industrial production. Enable private leasing of business from the government to create a quasi-capitalistic state like China. Also enable limited foreign direct investment (10% of businesses, no foreign-owned monopolies allowed) Breach of national laws results in seizure of property and equipment by the state.

Controlled immigration 5% quota for taking them in requiring proof of necessity. Low tolerance for anyone leaving.

lolno. Doing that shit is an invitation for the US to come and fuck us up. Keep it up and make it clear that we're willing to drop ICBMs if need be. We are massively outgunned, so it has to be assured destruction for someone they care about.€€€€€€€€

Thanks lad, this is the kind of answer I was asking for.

Make room 39 better allowing even more guns and drug trading.

Abduct tourists in Macau and force them to farm for my people.

Become a "green" energy leader allowing leftist environmentalists give money to my front companies.

Develop more front companies due to the harsh sanctions imposed.

Hope to wake up as a White Male again.

hail lord kek

Those digits tho

wew lad

Cont.

Invade Japan

Why do that physically when you can ==SUBVERT==

Because I am not a jew, that's why I fight my battles like real humans in a open manner.

Koreans are the jews of Asia.

Can anyone explain the current political and infrastructural situation in North Korea?

There is caste system i believe.