Rick Perry: Trump's Mexico Wall will be a 'Digital Wall'

Rick Perry: Trump's Mexico Wall will be a 'Digital Wall'

By Nick Gass | 07/11/16 09:15 AM EDT

Donald Trump's proposal to build a wall along the expanse of the United States' border with Mexico is not going to happen, as far as former Texas Gov. Rick Perry is concerned. At least not in the physical sense.

"I’m for Donald Trump, and he says we’re going to build a wall, the Mexicans are gonna pay for it," Perry told Snapchat's Peter Hamby on "Good Luck America."

Hamby remarked, "It’s not going to happen."

"Well, it’s not," Perry said, explaining, "It’s a wall, but it’s a technological wall, it’s a digital wall."

Perry, who is supporting Trump, commented, "There are some that hear this is going to be 1,200 miles from Brownsville to El Paso, 30-foot high, and listen, I know you can’t do that. "

The former governor had previously indicated skepticism about Trump's wall, telling a radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, in January that constructing such an edifice "will take literally years. I don’t care how good of a builder you are."

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-25/trump-says-immigration-plan-wouldn-t-feature-mass-deportations
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a fucking cuck

This dude is a moron and a pussy.

What the fuck is a digital wall?

This is the whining lack of ambition that cripples an empire

What the fuck does he even mean?

He can find out how digital it is when he's on the other side.

You retards do realize the Don spoke of taxing the shit out of wire transfers and other forms of sending back money before right?

That's literally how Mexico will pay for the "wall" and how it could possibly be digital.

Mexican citizens, living illegally here will foot the bill for any money they make over here effectively throttling most of their plans to send money to their families back home in Mexico.

wew lads

they said bran the builder couldnt do it, that it would only be a "magic wall"

its kept the others out for thousands of years.

who?

"You can't do it"

And that's why this country is in the state it is, worthless spineless cuckservatives like Rick Perry.

Post the link u faggot

What did he mean by this?

Yup. When asked how he's going to get Mexico to pay for the PHYSICAL wall.

Rick Perry.

…who?

Former senator or governor of Texas

of course its not going to happen. trump is kosher and there is no way hillary will get elected seeing as how she is going to prison. election fags killed Holla Forums.

guys its just a cop-out so he can look more "moderate"… if its "digital" it is "hi-tech" and "advanced"… its like adding 3000 to the end of a product name. calm down

well I think it was difficult to understand. But I played it sarcastically as expressing a reaction towards a person whom insignificance and disappointment reaches throughout to the list of people who never achieved anything big, but only failure

Building walls is easy. They are just prefab sections. Need a little excavation work is all. A small crew could do 200 yards a day (~33 sections), running a day or two behind those doing the excavation/foundation work.

I suspect when he says "digital", he means sensors, drones, etc, that would make it easier to catch border crossers. But really, a physical barrier is easiest and long term cheapest.

I mean, yeah, that's good and we'll do it, but we need the physical wall too. And we already know it will be actually fairly easy and inexpensive to build (relatively speaking).

He said we're gonna use the best technology under him.
This baby will fry them like mosquitoes.

Right, because Trump has been speaking for a solid year about digitally securing our metaphorical borders and telling illegals they have to go back in an allegorical sense.

Holy shit kill yourself

BUILD THAT WALL!

We need it to keep America 60% white.

Trump says no Mass Deportations in his Immigration Plan
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-25/trump-says-immigration-plan-wouldn-t-feature-mass-deportations
Pressed on whether he would issue "mass deportations," Trump answered: "No, I would not call it mass deportations."

Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan Includes Amnesty
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
"The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally."

Donald Trump: Give Illegal Immigrants Legal Status
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

I wonder who could be behind this

Wrong ID?

a shiton of cameras

A fuckload of tesla coils and autonomous missle-firing drones should do the trick.

Good argument, Trump nigger. Now magically Donald Trump and Eric Trump didn't say those things, right?

These delusional cucks sure are trying hard to convince themselves that they still have any fucking say whatsoever in what the party is and isn't going to do moving forward. There is going to be a wall, and Rick Perry is going to kiss it if he has any hope of sticking around for another run. It's gonna be our own personal Wailing Wall.

We're less than 60% white considering the fact that the census lists kikes as "white"

Many spics are also listed as white, so we're most certainly a minority. We just won't be categorized as one until the genocide is complete.

And even then, most of the whites are old. Within two generations whites will probably be less than 35% of the population.

Yep and most of the non-whites are young as fuck and breed like rats. This isn't a problem we can fuck our way out of, either.

Rick is the type of standard issue Chamber of Commerce cuck that's been plaguing Texas for years.

Enforcing immigration law is poison to these people. That said he's a weak nobody that no one takes seriously.

Man, those are some advanced shilling tactics. Are you sure your bosses are okay with using racial slurs?

GPS tracking/cameras/ terminator esque sentry bots etc

Perry's a fucking moron, but he's probably not wrong here.

Additionally, an actual total lockdown "digital" wall would probably work better than an actual physical wall, they can track down mexicans in minutes with an active task force

"There are some that hear this is going to be 1,200 miles from Brownsville to El Paso, 30-foot high, and listen, I know you can’t do that. "

China says you're a fucking retard, Rick.

I don't think you understand the age we live in, a digital wall helmed by an active task force would actually work VERY well

study the routes the mexicans take and situate deportation forces in places like laredo/brownsville, or other frequent border town coyote stops, and you could effectively control the Texas-Mex border

additionally, with the way cartels/coyote work, how it goes is that you throw a good chunk of money at a shit ton of crossing attempts, as well as bribery

as long as profit is made, they can slam as much money towards illegals/drug traffic as possible, if Trump were to crunch down on those success numbers significantly, the actual border crossing attempts would plummet with a high rate of failure

They're arguing/campaigning as if it was 1996. The scripted focus group polled speeches don't work anymore but even after a year of Trump they still don't get it.

This isn't just about the practical aspect. The wall in and of itself won't stop drug dealers from flying over or sailing around. It'll mostly only hinder common immigrants, but this is also about making an irreversible statement that we as a country do not tolerate illegal immigration anymore. The next president could just come along and deactivate whatever "digital" security features you're talking about. Tearing down a wall the size of the one we're gonna build would be a far more daunting task.

I'm sure Trump will implement policies well beyond that of the wall that will have the effects you've described, but that has no bearing on the necessity of the wall itself.

Building walls is east as fuck. You set some precast panels, get a few dozen crawler cranes down to the god damn border and start tilting wall.

Pic relatedd. Ive been practicing my wall building for 3 years now.

Pic related

Nice glasses faggot

Fuck I hate mobile.

Checked. Those digits do not lie. Texas Republicans are 100% Chamber of Commerce "Big Business" cuckservatives who fucking LOVE illegals because they drive down the price of labor and make for more profits at the cost of their language, culture and people.

I'd gas them before the illegals. They are fucking traitors to their nation and to their people. Pic related is what they all deserve. I fucking despise "Texas Republicans"

Nice contradiction. So you can, but it'll take too long, and I want it now!!!!! So we'll have something else that's immediate and makes me feel better right now!!!!

you hear that guys? it will take "literally years". in other words it's impossible. we better give up on the idea of an actual physical wall.

this exactly. all it takes is another mother fucker like Obama to say, "nah" and allow every spic south of the border in. The wall does more than keep spics out it is a statement, a monument, and a legacy

vaporware

I don't mind a digital wall, if by digital they mean that RWDS sit on turrets on top of the wall and use their digits to make beans into Swiss cheese.

maybe RFID chips?

inb4 trump is fooling us and is all for the jew world order

Does Rick Perry even have a job? He's a nobody and isn't even a part of Trump's campaign.

Rick Perry has no authority to speak on the God Emperor's plans. He's just jealous that even washed-up clowns like Newt and Christie were offered jobs yet Trump has no clue who he is. The wall just got 10 feet taller.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER!

Also Trump needs to build a fire wall around the turd world.

Assuming a single fucking crew.

This is not only a way to protect america, it's a fucking jobs program. Put americans back to work on something they can take pride in. Just like building a skyscraper or bridge, this is something for generations to behold.

What we're already building.

As I predicted, Trump would reduce down to what is already being done on the border and call it all his own.
He is too low energy for MAGA, and too Kike bought to build a proper wall made with fire, concrete, and the desalinated tears of liberals.

KEK
"It's gonna be a real wall" -Donald Trump, 2016

Ill entertain the thought for a bit, because I do consider it more likely and more beneficial to America. However new technologies such as cryptocurrency make it unlikely. If this is done Mexico will get pushed by the cartels to adopt something akin to buttcoin. Well I will buy buttcoin nonetheless.

Like an invisible fence for keeping your dogs in the yard, but instead this one keeps mexicans out.

You literally can build it, and fast.

The last words some migratory taco ever hears:

"Check 'em."

Hey man, the Rio Grande is the US southern Border.
It goes away, so does the border.
What we get for picking a fight with a better.