HOT TEACHER MEMORIES FAP THREAD

Describe the teacher you had the biggest hard on for.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnewsnow.com/story/25997150/husband-wife-face
web.archive.org/web/20160408142837/http://8ch.net/b/res/5593052.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The answer would be my 6th grade math teacher Ms. Krimm, young slim thicc white girl with the cutest face and the FATTEST ass, would spend most of the period staring at her ass as she wrote on the board hiding my boner thinking of how good it'd feel to slid my dick between those tight juicy anus lips inside that thick white booty of hers, she was the talk of the school among the guys, all of them wanted that ass too

still think about her to this day and have a nice fap abt those days, gotta fap now in fact.

Unfortunately, the ten years after leaving her class weren't kind to her, she wrinkled up early and got bonier thus losing that booty too, cant even fap to her fb pics either, shame.

english teacher. 40's. hot bod, not to die for but still pretty stunning.
got blowjob from her, ate her out. unfortunately never got to bang her, couldn't stay hard because the hell did i know about sex back then. should've just rubbed it up against her. took 7 fuckin yearrs to work that shit out afterwards, thought i had erectile dysfunction for the longest time.

before that, best thing that happened was she wore leggings, didn't wear knickers. bent over, saw her beautiful pussy.

so sad i never got to bone her, has been 11 years since and still regret not just pounding her sweet pussy into oblivion. she was experienced and well into sex, had alright boobs, nice long nipples that were really nice to suck on and a very nice soft pussy. tonged her clit while eating her, let her snog me and taste herself on my lips, then had to go.

Sex Ed with Momo Deviluke. She always snuck in bed with me and I ended up licking/sucking on her tail (an erogenous zone to Devilukians) She would also be naked most of the time or dressed in skimpy clothing so that was a big turn on. She was such a freak too.

She was a, "hands on" kind of teacher I loved her class so much. Pic related

My 5th/6th grade teacher ms T. Her ass was huge and her hips were wider than the desks we sat at. My 5th grade year I thought it was disgusting when she bent over right in my face, but 6th grade year she continued and I couldn't stop fapping to the thought of that ass jiggling while I pounded her.

I never had one, not that I would fap to them as most of them were married anyways.

My graphics design teacher was a good looking thin but curvy blonde. I guess when I was 16-17 She was probably 30-35. Not perfect, hot then though.

Ms Reemsnyder. Her face was sort of average but she had enormous tits. She taught middle-school english and once she was doing this lesson about descriptions and she did an example where described taking a shower in the morning in great detail. She gave every male in the class a raging erection. Pretty sure she knows it to because as I look around all of her profile pictures on social media now are face-only.

GIVE CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS user, AS THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO IS NOT. I REPEAT *NOT* A CUCK

Do you even know the definition of cuck? If you do, you'd know that this whole thread has 0 cucks in it. They were our teachers, we were kids and we weren't lucky enough to get "raped" by them. There was no cucking going on

Tell me the dictionary definition of cuck and then I'll take you seriously

I was so turned on, I was this close to slap here in the face and rape her on my desk

Pic unrelated

Biggest fantasy was getting a blowjob from her on her knees while I'm sitting in a schooldesk chair, while holding her by that short hair. Second-biggest fantasy was fucking her missionary while sucking her tits. I was in 6th grade, didn't have much imagination.

English. Name was Ms. Teets
Big tits and thick ass. Very perky nipples that you could even see through a sweater. Brunette and also very cute face. White girl in her early 20s

I was a nerd and she would let me roam her classroom whenever I wanted since I was a "well behaved young man." So I'd help her grade and help her with a bunch of shit. She would often have her boyfriend come over the school and I would catch them kissing quite frequently. A few times she was sitting on his lap and his hand was obviously under her dress doing something but I was 12 so I don't think they really thought I knew about sex at all

My honest literal fantasy would be me walking in on him fucking her over her desk and them trying to cover it up. I'd blackmail her into a three-some

says the person who has no idea what it means.

She was my math teacher but she also did art

She was 30, nerdy type but pretty, used her art skills on her appeareance, with an energetic attitude, had a real nice hourglass figure, big ass medium boobs and fit thighs

biggest fantasy was a dream i once had about her. full classroom she was doing typical blackboard stuff then she came to my table whispered something to me and took a blue dildo out of my hands, mounted it on one of the front table then rode it in reverse cowboy

I remember being a hot teacher that fapped in class.

I wanted to fuck her, but I was an ugly little kid and I wasn't high-T enough to make a move.
AND HOLY SHIT I JUST GOOGLED HER OH MY FUCKING GOD
msnewsnow.com/story/25997150/husband-wife-face
SHE HAD SEX WITH ONE OF HER SOFTBALL GIRLS, HOLY SHIT.
THAT'S HER IN PIC RELATED
I TOTALLY COULD'VE BEEN MOLESTED BY HER IF I WAS BETTER LOOKING
WHY WASN'T IT ME??
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm seriously laughing right now holy shit. This is not a joke, I just googled her name to see if I could find a social media account or something and I find this. She got a little fat since last I saw her, but she was smoking hot when I was in 7th grade

Wait I just found out the reason she looks fat in those photos is because she's pregnant. Also her husband's ugly. I'm pretty sure I'm much more attractive now than he is in most of those pics. Damn, what a missed chance. Maybe if I groomed myself a little more and played it off right I could've been a shota.

Oh well, too late for me to be a shota now. I'm heading off to college sometime soon, and from here I can only get girls that are younger than me.

web.archive.org/web/20160408142837/http://8ch.net/b/res/5593052.html
english
she was just overall nice. Very fit, studied in england, loves sports.
Nothing specific to be honest, I would be okay with normal sex. But now that I think about it, I would love to spank her, or get spanked by her.

[f4m] Forced to Masturbate in front of the Girls' Soccer Team (aka football team)

You're a peeping tom who gets caught by the girls' soccer (football) team and their coach/teacher. The teacher offers you a choice: she can inform your parents of your pervy lil habit, or… you can strip naked, and receive a lesson in respecting women that you'll never forget.
Forced to Masturbate in front of the Girls' Soccer Team

HOW OLD IS THAT KID IN THE BACKGROUND

Either 4 or 40 hard to tell with asians

Dont assume others are as dumb as you.

Would you?

Not my teacher but a counselor back in high school. I'd try and spend almost all of my time in her office, she didn't really mind me being there reading or doing some other shit like browsing 4chan while she would talk with her other students. I was usually like a proctor or some shit, did most of the stuff for her around the office. She was in her early 20's and
I became a big friend of hers through high school. When I was a senior, I failed 3 classes (all of my classes) because of a car accident and she let me come in during summer to work on them in her office. Ended up graduating. She had a tight ass and some thick thighs that just hypnotized me and a real nice face.
She called me into her office from one of my classes and the entire time I was walking down there I was thinking "Man I'm just gonna fuck the shit out of her in her office."
I walked inside and she was wearing the hottest fucking outfit, a short skirt and a business top that was short enough to almost show her midriff, my dick was diamonds.

I closed the door behind me, walked up to her real close and started to lift her shirt up to see her stomach. She wasn't even bothered. I ended up just saying "You look nice" and then we talked some more, I went back to class and then went home and fapped to just getting her naked in her office and pounding her ass.
She was actually just goin on a date with another dude. I still see her around too.

BLACKED

Well yeah, it was a retard class.

My science teacher was only like 25 years old at most and she wore a thong. I know this because once she bent over in front of my face to help another student and her entire ass was hanging out. It made my pee pee feel funny

I had an English teacher who was in her 50s that I was so attracted to. It was so fucking weird

She was white and blonde from California. In her 50s. She used to be a fitness model/bodybuilder then turned long distance runner/swimmer in her later years. She even (if you believe her) competed to try out for the Olympics when she was in her teens

Being a 50yo and from California she had a very outgoing and social life and was perfectly fine with how her body looked. Her face looked 50 dead on but her body was amazingly very well fit and could easily pass for a woman in her early 30s from the neck down.

She would wear (pic related) these type of pants to school but they were much, much tighter on her. She would also wear loose tops and often told the girls in our class to stop wearing "man-shaming" bras and to go "free!" It wasn't unusual for her to do something like bend over or stretch and to see her fun-bags. Not in full view but it was weekly side-boob or loose top nipple action every week. Great for a horny virgin teen such as myself

And the boys in our grade always had this debate during lunch:

We knew she hated bras but half the time it would seem as if she would also go commando. Some days her pussy lips looked like they were chewing on her bottoms trying to get out!! Her camel-toe was always visible just in varying degrees. A lot of the girls in the class said it was "sick" and "gross" and she just was trying to look "cool" or look "younger"

but all of us guys loved it. She was very athletic and had a very competitive spirit. We'd often challenge her to push-up contests knowing she would say yes. In truth we just wanted for her top to dangle down so we could see her breasts