Sleepy Negro confirmed redpilled

Also FOX openly bashing King Nigger live

And about the negro massacre to happen at the RNC

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_compromise
archive.is/UEPKP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was confirmed red-pilled in the first debate when he mentioned Alinsky. But it's great that he's still speaking out. Brave man. I would take a lot of Valium too if I were taking a huge personal risk like that so I forgive him for the sleepiness.

I may not always agree with Dr. Carson, but he calls things as he sees them. He's very honest about his thoughts, and is usually correct. It's always good to hear from him.

Why are not more niggers like him. Shit, he does not even look nigger, just a white guy with black skin.

?*

nah, still looks like a nigger.
not that it matters.
i have no problem with nigs looking like nigs.
i have a problem with the fact that they nig.

That isn't redpilled. It's typical cuckservative prattle.

Don't worry. If trump gets elected, he will clone the Sleepy surgeon and create a Black Utopia, wiping out the double digit IQ Blacks off the face of the earth.

These digits confirm.

How can one 'groid be so redpilled?

that's because he's like 1/2 - 2/3 white user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_compromise

Yeah, he's not redpilled. He's ignorant but I honestly believe he's a good man.

and dubs to you

He's spent a few weeks having long talks with Trump while flying between conventions. For all we know he is recruiting for his master plan to overthrow ZOG in 4 years.

He's actually been domesticated and educated.
Plus, sleepiness actually helps to curb his niger side. -maybe it's even a special technique.

To refuse to kiss the wall or whatever the fuck they do there would cause an international incident user. The jews would make such a huge stink and all the msm would cover it. Ben would not have even be allowed to run. Even the dumb politicians play their cards close to their chest so for you to continually squawk about how he's compromised when he's just playing the game is fucking retarded.
He knows Alinsky and the connection to current events and so he knows more than he's told us. Stop being stupid.

Blacks in America have, on average, 15-25% white admixture, and the higher the white admixture the less violent and stupid they are. I'd wager that sleepy doc has both a high amount of white admixture and is on the high end of the bell curve for mulattoes to begin with. This is why importing more blacks from Somalia is a terrible idea, incidentally: they have less white admixture and are therefore more feral than American nigs, who've been undergoing a degree of domestication for the past 150 years or so. They won't ever be as smart as average whites, but they're certainly better off than their compatriots in Africa in terms of genetics.

Why? Why couldn't you just say, "It's not my religion and I don't feel comfortable with it"? It's a hallmark of weakness to prostrate yourself at that wall.

Cuz they would scream antisemite against the sleepy Doctor that's why

A few minutes of Sleepy Negro does more to calm USA than Obama.

This is surreal.

He has awoken

All I know is politicians who go on that visit develop an unexplainable affection for Israel.

Maybe there are 40 rabbis praying and focusing to use jew cabbalistic magic to influence their minds during the visit?

Nah, he's gay-pilled.

I hope trump has a position for him that helps him spread comfiness around the country.

Le based niggers is a reddit meme fuck off and due

cuz he's not a nigger

Nope, I don't think you know what red pilled means OP. Go fuck off you mask wearing kike marrying fucker

Nigs don't nig because they're nigs, but because of their broken families. Every single nigger that grows up in a stable family turns out to be based.

Found the nigger.

Yeah stop generalizing am I rite?

Most would, sure.

To be fair niggers in america are the absolute worst niggers you can come across too (except Africa of course).
I can't really explain why. Maybe it's because niggers are basically children and if you allow a children to do everything he wants then you're gonna get fucked.

checked

Maybe. If this archive.is/UEPKP can happen.

the very reason those families are broken is because they consist of niggers.

k lol

Yes our mixed nigs may have higher IQs but it comes with the downside of greater mental neurosis you would know this if you studied HBD science. Pure nigs are stupid and niggery as shit but they are sane

He'd be a fine surgeon general.

i agree

damn SuperSatan

Souza is based

he went to jail for two year for making that anti obama documentary

I'm going to start listening to Sleepy Negro youtube videos as ASMR to help me sleep.

It's passed my bedtime and I was all worked up over Turkey. 3 minutes of Sleep Negro and I'm comfy and relaxed.

Classic INTP. He barely has a filter, over explains everything and is borderline autist. God bless him.

If this is what constitutes "red pilled", then basically every communist is red-pilled. You can read the same bullshit from works like Howard Zinn's "People's History" book.

He'll be the next Surgeon General I believe. This is literally the highest position in the world of medicine.

This. Beyond that, I believe Dr. Ben Carson is a man of real integrity as well as his honesty, and his technical achievements in his specialty are absolutely superlative. He was literally the world's top neurosurgeon before he retired. That's bound to have a positive impact on a man's psyche too.

Which somehow made $30+ million

Michael Moore's latest film made $4 million

Isn't that the Islamist guy user?
:^)

I'm triggered

Would let operate on my brain/10

I/E-NTP masterrace

Fuck you cuck. All niggers and other non-whites are subhuman vermin that need to be exterminated or kicked out of white countries. Yes, even your "le cool hip nigger XD" models like Ben Coonson and your Azn "friend". Fuck you.

Fucking cis scum.

Her name is Michelle Moore, bigot.

recommend some HBD science sources

0/10 enjoy never acting on your plans, P cuck

You realise we're still inferior to ENTJ, right?

infp here please calm down

I think he'll be secretary of education, perfect position to push red pills

What is it like being the most suffering type?

Found the cuckservative.

He wouldn't be a true INTJ if he didn't accept that only one personality type is objectively the best.

You are correct, it is ENTJ. I say this as an INTJ.

bless

t. INTJ

I like Sleepy Negro. He's a nice enough dude. He's autistic enough to not give any fucks about what people think about what he says. He just isn't a politician. Brilliant doctor. Not good at much else, but a really skilled person.

Yes, that would be my second guess as well. Personally, I think it'd be his best role as far as the needs of the country related to the absolute disaster of Common Core. We'll see. The main thing is that he's on Trump's team and will very likely play a role in his Cabinet. That's a good thing either way.

Michelle, Michael, all the same right?

Some pretty based quotes tbh.

Is that you, Sargon?

Ben Carson is pretty based

AYYLMAO

I love Benzo Carson, the man is awesome. I'm so glad he was literally the first to come over to Trump's camp.

Saved, thanks user.

He would be a pretty cool president of Africa. He is wasted on the likes of us. It really is a shame, but I'll pitch in for his plane ticket home.

Context user. When commies say this, its to blame whites. Carson is using it to tell people to stop blaming whites.