Anyone got the Holla Forums knot as a vector?

Anyone got the Holla Forums knot as a vector?

I've been looking everywhere in my folders but it's gone. I know someone has it as I've seen it posted here before.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/
volafile.io/r/5028rX
my.mixtape.moe/cgemms.svg
my.mixtape.moe/wnwype.svg
my.mixtape.moe/ufzurh.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

I do have a version which I made myself. There was an image detailing the instructions to make it floating about (which contained mistakes), but I'm not sure Holla Forums accepts SVGs.

Have this for now.

Try upload it. Or just throw it up on volafile.io/ and share the link.

I have an SVG, I'm uploading it now.

Thanks anons! Appreciate it.

I'll upload mine if his doesn't turn out.

volafile.io/r/5028rX

weird, it's not working…

ah nevermind, just some lag

Thanks!!!!!

no but have these for now

wish I had an svg to give you.

Holla Forums knot? Can someone explain`?

you dont see the swastika?

Best reverse swastika ever made.

Holla Forums made it? i always assumed it was some old celtic symbol or something. bretty gud.

It IS a celtic religious symbol.

There is none in the pic.

I don't know whether it is Celtic or not, but I'm almost certain it's an old Nordic symbol, called a "shield knot", and I think it can be found on a runestone from Gotland, alas I can't remember which one, and I can't find a picture of it, only of this stone with a different version of the knot.

I added mine to the volafile room
volafile.io/r/5028rX

mine's the 4.8Kb one.
why the hell is the other one 1.1Mb?

These are all variants of ancient symbols from the dawn of legends. They are comprised of runes though. Take them down to their individual pieces if you want to see what they do.

This type of motif apparently predates the Celtic/Germanic split, but came after they had both split from the Indo-European parent civilization. These sorts of knots appear throughout Celtic and Germanic art for as far back as we have archaeological finds.

Looks familer.

be wary, svgs can have stuff embedded in them

big one is solid black and has the sides cut off.

very.

I have this stuff

my.mixtape.moe/cgemms.svg
Working on recreating

thank you. How is this? my.mixtape.moe/wnwype.svg

That 5,5 coordinate should be 5,7 just for future reference.

And also, if the origin of the circle is 0, the two radii should be Sqrt(16^2+5^2) and Sqrt(20^2+1)

Fuck off with that shitty meme.

and here's a version that outlines the border
my.mixtape.moe/ufzurh.svg

Is this image trademarked at all?

If someone were to use it, not as a logo, but more like a stamp, on certain goods, would there be any legal fuss?

Chill out, i got this.

If someone does trademark it, then hope it's a Holla Forumsack and not some asshole who just finds it on the internet and says, "cool … wait, this isn't trademarked or copyrighted? shit!" and does it themselves then DMCAs the fuck out of Holla Forums.

d2e537?

The radius measurement is still wrong though.

If the reference is 0,0, then it's not 20, and if it's 1,1, then it's clearly 19.

20 units from 0,0
this shit is obvious

oops, wrong pic

It'd be Sqrt(401) which is 20.025.

Ok, so you need Sqrt(401) and Sqrt(281) for the outer and inner radius values respectively. As you should verify.

Please make a diagram.

It's just the pythagorean theorem. Sqrt(20^2+1^2) == Sqrt(401).

If you were drawing the curve to the point (-20,0), then the radius would be as you have put it. But remember, you're drawing the point to (-20,1).

I suppose if the corner points has the coordinates of (1,20) and (20,1) you would be correct. that's why I moved the coordinates outside of
the shape in . The original image does not make that clear. It does make clear that the inner radius is 16 and the outer radius is 20.

In the original image, if origin of the radius were (1,1), then then the length would have been 19.

Forget that though, and stick with your image, and use the correct radial lengths. The 4th Reich demands mathematical precision.

Are there any patches of this? I'd buy one.

Oops, missed a parenthesis.

added detail

shouldn't that be (0,20)

You still went with the incorrect radius though… Why not just label the corner points and draw the radius from (0,0) to somewhere in the middle of the curve.

Thank you for the correction.

Because the radii do not correspond to where it would be if the original pic was assumed to have the correct points labeled. I am working on the assumption that the original picture is incorrect in terms of labeked points, and correct in terms of the radii given.

Ah ok. That works too. You may want to label the left corner with (-Sqrt(399),1) just to make it clear, but otherwise there is now enough information to reproduce the image properly.

Perfect, and saved. Thanks for taking the time to clean up the specification.

Damn, CIA, you actually got a chuckle out of me this time. Still, fuck off and kill yourself.

I'd be interested to see this written as a function that can be graphed.

Decided to make it in Sketchup, pretty comfy few minutes tbh.

Also the coordinates in are off so I had to improvise.

If you had bothered to actually read the thread, you'll see that those errors were discussed and corrected in

Does sketchup let you increase the spline points for the curve, they look rough.

Yeah it does, I usually have double the amount on my curves, but last project I had to do required a low filesize and I forgot to switch it back.

So I made Holla Forumsa knot

>>>/redstick/
We had an idea of planting usb sticks around with redpills, and we needed a logo. The original was done in blender.

For now to clarify the math mistakes I made in that draw pols knot image.

The points were for quick reference on like graph paper rough. In a svg it should be inner radius 16 outer 20, the points should land shy of 16,20

The width of the curved part is 2 units same as the width of the straight parts.

Point 5,5 instead of 5,7 (just a stupid mistake I never noticed)

So cool to see all the new versions. Will dump all my Holla Forumss knot collection later.

*4 units

Do you have an exploitable oath-breaker?

It is a variation of an ancient celtic/norse protection rune. A shield knot, it has a hidden not quite there swastika in the void space, good old logo trickery like the arrow in the fedex logo.

It symbolizes protection from lies
right wing traditionalism
productivity
spirals & vortexes (Aryan observational math)
natural selection
free will choices, with consequences

I chuckled, but go fuck yourself,.

it is my IP :^)

DeviantArt logo?

That too

Not a relevant response to me calling someone a newfag.

I had no idea we got so technical on our design. Very nice.

did anyone save the svg?

I woke up from a dream. I was in a large group of people, seated. I was standing, giving a speech, it wasn't even very decent, but they were smiling and laughing. I woke up smiling, on time, full on energy to go out and work for nationalism. This year is going to be a good one, we have a bright future ahead of us. Loaded my ipod up with synthwave and I'm going for a jog. Get out there cunts

Got this off a facebook page for Asatru

counter slide

Anyone got the happy merchant as a vector?

Why are there so many deleted posts?