Donald Trump Is Flirting With Anti-Semitism—and History Shows What's Next

Donald Trump Is Flirting With Anti-Semitism—and History Shows What's Next
The historical parallels all led to violence.

When Donald Trump tweeted out an image of the Star of David and a pile of money to symbolize Hillary Clinton’s “corruption,” he was doing more than flirting with the juvenile fascists who hang around at alt-right websites or hide behind the white robes of the Ku Klux Klan. Critics were quick to accuse Trump of anti-Semitism, with some then offering as proof of Trump’s calumny images of Jews wearing yellow Stars of David in Nazi-era Europe. Others offered parallels between Trump and two of America’s most famous 20th century anti-Semites: Henry Ford, who saw “the international Jew” as the world’s greatest threat; and Charles Lindbergh, who admired Adolf Hitler and his ability to safeguard white civilization from the “Asiatic” threat.

While 20th century anti-Semitism is the type of virulent hatred of Jews with which most people are familiar, it is crucial to remember that Hitler’s “Final Solution” for eradicating the Jewish people and their religion from Europe did not spring ex nihilo from the pages of Mein Kampf. Western European anti-Semitism has its roots deep in the soil of European civilization. In fact, it is difficult to understand anti-Semitism in Western Europe without understanding the role that Christians and Christianity played in promulgating that fear of “the Jew.” What follows is only a small part of the history of anti-Semitism, and does not take into account how anti-Semitism was promulgated and institutionalized in Eastern Europe and the modern-day Middle East.

While anti-Semitism is often argued to be a misnomer because “Semitic” people include other peoples besides Jews, I’m using the term “anti-Semitism” in accordance with the distinction that historians such as Gavin Langmuir have made. For the sake of argument, anti-Semitism is an “irrational fear and/or hatred” of Jews. Anti-Judaism is an objection to the Jewish religion, the kind of objections that a religious scholar may have. But when Donald Trump equates the Star of David with money, that is not anti-Judaism; it’s anti-Semitism. There is nothing rational in the tying together of symbols associated with Israel and corruption, unless one is looking at the sheer irrational fear and hatred at the base of anti-Semitism.

So, how is that irrational fear of Jews tied to Christianity? Christian attitudes toward the body are complicated. Jesus assumed the flesh of a man and then became spirit. In the Book of Genesis, Eve’s sin in eating from the tree of knowledge was to reveal to humanity its carnality and thus, its mortality. That fear of death drives many of the reasons that Christians seek to avoid “sin,” and why sin often gets projected onto those who lie outside the community.

In an attempt to understand how Jesus could be both man and God at the same time, medieval writers concerned themselves with such questions as “did Jesus shit?” and “did Jesus cry?” (Both questions are answered in the Malleus Maleficarum.) But because the ultimate form of spiritual life was seen to be practiced by he (and it was “he”) who needed his body the least, the human body and its attendant needs and desires were denigrated, denied, and even labeled as the parts of the human body most susceptible to the temptations of evil and Satan.

The failure of Jews to convert to Christianity was a source of consternation. While the official papal policy was that Jews were under the protection of the Pope, increasingly, Jews became targets of restrictions imposed by secular rulers, burdensome taxes, and, beginning in the twelfth century, as the focus of paranoid beliefs that did more to affirm the Christian belief in the sanctity of the crucifixion of Christ rather than actual practices of Jewish communities. Jews were seen as less spiritual as Christians. Lacking spirit, they were more “of the body.” And, as such, they were more prone to evil, corruption of the flesh, and sin.

In the 12th century in England, a young boy named William was found dead in the town of Norwich. One of the local monks asserted that Norwich’s Jewish community had crucified William as a re-creation of the passion of Christ. Of course the Jews had nothing to do with William’s death, but the belief that the Jews would believe that there was something so “magic” about Christ’s death that they would seek to repeat it served to strengthen Christian belief. And, of course, it also lead to persecution of Jewish communities, and continued to do so for many years until the Jews were expelled from England in 1290.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-flirting-anti-semitism-and-history-shows-whats-next
archive.is/k9PTa
lmgtfy.com/?q=homosexuality new testament
israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
archive.is/yX76f
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As if believing that Jews replicated the killing of Christ wasn’t insane enough, with the institutionalization of the idea in 1215 at the Fourth Lateran Council that the Eucharist was transformed into the actual body and the actual blood of Christ during the Mass, the beliefs about Jews got even more fantastical. In 1235, in Fulda, Germany, a new anti-Semitic idea was born: the blood libel. This belief was that during Holy Week (which roughly coincides with Passover, which makes sense since the Last Supper was a seder) Jews needed the blood of Christian boys to make matzoh and they also needed the blood to drink in the ceremonial cups of wine served with the seder. This belief that Jews needed Christian blood appears to be the deep-seated anxiety about participating in the now-cannibalistic rite of the Mass and projecting that onto Jews. In addition, because of the continued anxiety about the body, especially the female body, it was even asserted that Jewish men menstruated and that they needed the blood of Christian boys to make menstruation cease.

The beliefs in ritual murder and the blood libel spread throughout England, France, Germany, Italy, and other parts of Western Europe. In Italy in the 15th century, a Franciscan Observant preacher named Bernardino da Feltre preached Jew-baiting sermons each year, especially in the days leading up to Holy Week, in which he warned those who listened that the Jews were out to steal young boys. In 1475, in Trent, young Simon disappeared. The Jews of Trent were accused of having drained his blood, and that image was circulated widely throughout Europe. The images of Simon of Trent, especially for a population that remained largely illiterate, in an age that had seen the advent of the printing press, now made it possible for a large number of mechanically reproduced images of Simon’s “murder” to spread far and wide. Those images — even after they had lost their immediate ties to Simon — forever linked Jews to the killing of young boys.

Images have consequences. Anti-Semitism is such an ugly belief system that it has developed yet another way of linking Christian disgust with the mortality of the human body with hatred of Jews. When Donald Trump draws on images of pigs’ blood as a means of defiling the bodies of Muslims, he draws dangerously close to yet another way that Christians sought to dehumanize Jews.

Despite the fact that when modern-day Christians want to argue that God doesn’t like gay people, they have to cite the Old Testament in order to find the proof, one of the “freedoms” that being a Christian offered to the believer was to be free of the laws that Jews are required to follow in the teachings of the Talmud and the Torah. Thus, Jews are circumcized, and they are not allowed to eat pork, among other things. Christians took the image of pigs — knowing that Jews regarded them as unclean animals — and linked Jews to pigs in an image known as the judensau. The image, which could be found carved on the lintels of church doorways, was a filthy image that showed Jews sucking from the teats of a sow, but also reading the Torah on the anus of the pig. It showed Jews receiving succor from the swine, but also depicted Judaism as a religion literally mired in shit. Such dehumanization in image, especially one that does not require a specialized knowledge to read, nor being in a special place in order to see it, all contributed to a sense that Jews were blood-sucking, filthy “others” who were not fit to live among Christians.

The parallels to what Trump is doing are not lost on those with a background in anti-Semitism’s historical manifestations. Jo Miller, executive producer of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, wrote on historical anti-Semitism while a graduate student at Cambridge University in England.

“The thing about anti-Semitic imagery is that it’s generally accompanied by violence,” Miller says. “The degree of violence often depends on the anti-Semites’ level of cowardice. By legitimizing this vile discourse, [Trump] emboldens armchair white supremacists lurking in their basements and venting on message boards.” Miller points out that the same week that Samantha Bee called out Trump for his “America First” declarations, MP Jo Cox was murdered in England by an extremist who shouted “Britain First!” before attacking her.

Miller continues: “Winking at the white supremacist underground while playing dumb about it isn’t playing with fire. It’s playing with nukes.”

alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-flirting-anti-semitism-and-history-shows-whats-next
archive.is/k9PTa

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY
I CAN FEEL THE FLAMES OF THE SECOND SHOAH

This is like the fourth or fifth Shoah this year

Oy its been awful history shall remember the twenty-sixteen million.

Let me guess "dey dindu nuffin" ?

I have several problems with the mini-essay here. I'm not even sure I can point them all out.

Probably the largest is the following:

Was it not clarified enough that the attacker never shouted "Britain First"? Holy shit.

Of course.

"At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination."

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day."

"The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day."

Spread this to normies, it's an unintentional redpill!

She's been earning herself a "go to the front of the line" reward for DOTR "celebrations". Her "comedy" is thinly disguised Hillary/globalist shilling.

NOTICE HOW THE KIKE LIES
see pic related. They did a nice snip to the original to make it look antisemitic

I fucking wish.

prefix of Satan checked.

If hiding behind robes is a problem, then somebody needs to do something about this so-called "Supreme Court."

how many of these stupid articles do they need

Like the hebes do when they claim they're "white"?

Hebrew plz
We wish he'd go all gas the kikes race war now but we arent that fortunate

Six million

Donald Trump will defeat Satan.

There are at least four or five shoahs every minute, every one of them caused by Donald Trump, whose supporters are inciting violence by getting beaten up.

lol, thanks for that.

You have to be a pretty dark nigger to fall for nonsense like this. The type of person who would create a real holocaust is someone who lost family because of the Jews. Palestinians for example. A rich playboy is not going to start any holocausts.

I'm pretty sure that Romans also mentions in passing that homosexuality is sinful.

they kikes are in panic, they bring up more and more things that got memory holed for a reason, just to prove a present antisemitism. I remember back in the day when I really started seeing the truth about the kikes was after I thought about why the jews were kicked out everywhere they lived , at some point. How come so many people shared a common hatred for these people?

Maybe jews would have a single leg to stand on if they hadn't been writing all those "the white working class is dying haha good lets help it die" articles. Eat shit racist kike faggots. You bring it on yourselves. The disease is inside you.

The unrepentant Jew hates and is afraid of Christ and his beloved

It's all but impossible that so many disparate groups with varied belief systems could arrive at the same conclusion unless it was derived from empirical reality. Anti-semitism is not, as the author states, an irrational hatred.

Dont mind me, just trying out my little OC.

This. All they're doing is reminding people that a solution exists.

Next thing you'll know they will be trying to get people to accept sandniggers in Europe by reminding them how well impalings worked last time.

I can't say how much I wish Trump was going to be the man the ((media)) makes him out to be. They are so terrified of the extremely thin level of nationalism he has presented and make mountains out of his relative non-statements regarding race. Maybe all their fear will manifest and meme-magick him into the great and terrible leader we need. Purging bolsheviks and xeno's with the rage and tempest of hate they already beleive him to be.

lmgtfy.com/?q=homosexuality new testament

Romans 1:26-17

This is not hard. Unless, of course, you're a lying kike.

You know how, when a protester shows up, and Trump says "get 'em out of here!"? Well, I just realized that he might be setting people up subliminally for getting people out of here.

Not necessarily the Jews, but not necessarily not. It could be the illegals, or anyone. It's normalizing the idea of kicking people out.

Donald Trump is truly a super genius, and I can't even believe how smart he is. I think I'm smart, but that guy is ridiculous.

Greg Johnson pls go.

Don't compare me to a filthy fucking sodomite.

Just be honest and say it's anti-jew dude. That's what I've been telling all of my work colleagues and shit every time they go on about something political. Any time they bring up "anti-semitism" or "anti-semite", I just say "you mean anti-jew". Because it brings to light what it really is, and there's nothing more damaging than identifying the jew.

Yeah, the kikes are in a panic and are desperate. You can practically taste it in their recent shilling attempts and among other shit and hit pieces.

And yet they hope constantly drilling it will get the message across, but don't realize that the constant barrage about trump and his supporters being hitler/nazis/satan/racists/bigots/sexists/homophobes/xenophobes/[adjective]/[noun]/etc. has only proven to further desensitize the general public to it.

That as well as given their creating the sjw monster, they have also created a group of people that are so narcissistic, that trying to compete for sympathy with the a-typical "remember the 6 gorillion" is a losing battle, since the SJWs hold mental olympics for who's suffering the most. Hell all you'd need to do is mention the purgery of Hinduism and that throws kikes into a hissy fit because more Hindus have been killed and such than jews. Infact many other a race and society/culture has faced worse genocide than what the jews claim. And "coincidentally" history books leave that shit out.

You're going to need a bigger oven.

W-what blood libels, goyim? No such thing!
WE DINDU NUFFIN, GOY

The historical parallels associated with leftism of any stripe all led to violence.

See Lenin, Stalin, Mao, riots in the 60's, Black Lives Matters, etc.

I DEMAND HOT POCKETS

"Blood libel" has become another nonsense word. I'm not sure these people even know what "libel" is, as they use the term "blood libel" not to refer to knowingly false printed accusations of ritual murder, but rather to the murder itself.

In 2007 Ariel Toaff, a Jewish historian and son of a rabbi in Rome, wrote a book called Blood Passover:

israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf

The book argues that, yes, there were some small groups of Jews who did practice ritual murder against Christian children.

This caused such an outrage that he was forced to immediately recant, and publish an alternate version of his book without the conclusion, that the accusations of ritual murder were not in fact "blood libel", but were grounded in reality.

However, the original version survives, translated, in the link I pasted.

While I wouldn't call it conclusive proof that some Jews did ritually murder Christians, it certainly does show that you can make a coherent argument for that position. It's not totally impossible to argue that some Jews ritually murdered Christians.

Hence there is no "blood libel".

Where is the picture?

They lead to violence because violence works.

The group without mercy will conquer the group with mercy every time.

Hell looks pretty comfy

This, jews aren't semites, they are a race and cultural group of their own, they are too mixed to be compared to actual semites. Maybe them being mixes of pretty much every race on earth is another reason for why they hate racial purity so much.

Law of Power 15: Crush Your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

4 Ways to Kill or be Killed

1. Do not sympathize with your enemies.

Your enemy will bide his time and strike back when you least expect.

2. When you pity or hope for reconciliation, it will make you hesitate.

They may act friendly for the time being, but they will eventually destroy you

3. An enemy that is left around is like a half-dead viper that you nurse back to health.

You only strengthen their fear and hatred of you.

4. Give your enemies nothing to negotiate, no hope, no room to maneuver.

Do not humiliate, yet nurture these resentful vipers who will one day kill you.

This is all the truer with a former friend who has become an enemy. The law governing fatal antagonisms reads: Reconciliation is out of the question. You must exterminate, crush, and deny them the chance to return to haunt you.

Such is the case of Hsiang Yu and his enemy Liu Pang. Hsiang had proven his ruthlessness on many an occasion, but with Liu Pang he acted differently. Every time he had his rival in his hands, something made him hesitate—a fatal sympathy or respect for the man who had once been a friend and comrade in arms. But the moment Hsiang made it clear that he intended to do away with Liu, yet failed to accomplish it, he sealed his own doom.

Liu would not suffer the same hesitation once the tables were turned. Now Hsiang Yu was on the run from Liu and when he came upon a small group of his own retreating soldiers, he cried out, "I hear Liu Pang has offered one thousand pieces of gold and a fief of ten thousand families for his head. Let me do you a favor." He then slits his own throat and dies.

It is not, of course, a question of murder, it is a question of banishment. Sufficiently weakened and then exiled from your world, your enemies are rendered harmless.

They have no hope of recovering, insinuating themselves and hurting you. And if they cannot be banished, at least understand that they are plotting against you, and pay no heed to whatever friendliness they feign.

Reversal: Sometimes It Is Better To Let Your Enemies Destroy Themselves

Leave your enemy an escape route. A retreat is the ultimate demoralizing defeat. Let them be the agents of their own destruction. The result will be the same.
The risk of crushing an enemy is you embitter them so much so that they spend years and years plotting revenge. Do not let your guard down, but simply crush them again.

Running a successful motor company? Writing critically acclaimed poetry? Leading your country into independence from British rule? Campaigning for the awakening of your countrymen under a Christian banner? Expulsion of the musulmen that took your land by force and putting them on pikes? Creation of one of the strongest countries, if not the strongest, in Europe in the 20th century, if only to counter a jewish monster of a country?

I mean, these kikes need to specify what they mean. A lot of stuff can come after "flirting with anti-semitism".

Is Lorraine Berry a member of the tribe?

bump

Thanks, uncle Trump.

Thank Solomon for this, guy banged any pagan bitch he could find, this was agaisnt the jewish tradition to keep a racial and religious purity. Those kikes are a bunch of salty fucks because they cant/wont be "pure" ever again and want everybody to suffer the same fate by inducing the blackening over whites, because of a huge biblical fuck up.

Too bad, such notion is looked upon by the emasculated groups as "edgy".

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

wait… jews suckle on wild boars and suck off demons? wtf?

The only good Jew is an oven'd Jew.

Good point user. I'm gonna start using that if someone calls me hateful, or even racist. It's the same thing as religious fanatics shouting "HERESY"

I don't think so, Trump nigger.

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH ZIONIST CABAL
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

oy gevalt goyim don't you see what comes next? He's going to make cars affordable for the average citizen and we a filthy kraut will kidnap and murder Barron!

They dindu nuffin so hard that ancient greek and roman claims that jews engage in the ritual murder of travelers are retroactively made to have been invented by time travelling christians from the 13th century

Not an argument.

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH ZIONIST CABAL
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Ok, I will now ask the age old question: Who should I vote for instead.
And then Mr. Shekelstein or fucking Sinead McCarthy will respond something along the lines of "Nobody! you need to tear down the system and start a new revolution!" or some stupid shit.
Or nothing at all.

What a surprise

You realize that this is why America exists at all, right? The founding fathers tore down the system and started a revolution.

You'll always be a goy.

We have IDs here, Shekelrod.

reminder to all of Holla Forums

But he did shout Britain First. Or maybe "Put Britain First". There's no reason to believe he didn't.

He is referring to the fact that nobody could answer his post.

no
the star of david isnt filled up, it's made of lines

There is plenty of reason to doubt it:

archive.is/yX76f

Funny how Trump does all this shit for Israel and Jews yet they still run "HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!!!!" articles.

Jews must be seeing something that we're not.

Do you Trumpfaggots live on a different planet or something? Serious question.

T H I S
H
I
S

HOLY SHIT. Seriously, people, would the kikes hate him so fucking much if he was truly on their side? Why wouldn't they be supporting him if he's the most Pro-Israel candidate? We're not being told everything.

Why are they so desperate to destroy him if he loves them so much? If he's such a good goy, why are the equating him with Hitler?

Hitler did a lot for the Jews. He even wanted them to have their own nation and wanted to move them out of Germany.

Then problems escalated with the war and Germany found itself with more Jews than it could sustain. A solution had to be found that would benefit Germany.

So, if Trump is "literally Hitler", then it means Trump is supportive of a Jewish state and would like to see Jews moved to it. Not a bad thing, really.

If Trump is such a good goy then why do the jews still want to destroy him?

This, the wall and his immigration policies will mitigate kike D+C melting pot strategy substantially, him avoiding boots on the ground in Syria and normalizing relations with Russia will set back the Yinon plan substantially if not outright kill it, the Zionist power brokers are scared shitless of Trump, but many lower tier Jews are just useful idiots who actually believe their own bullshit. Jewish advocacy groups literally convened an emergency committee to try and stump trump only a month ago, the last time this sort of thing happened was when "Judea declares war on Germany" in 1933. Daily reminder that he want's Isreal to pay for their protection also, which puts him leagues above any cuckservative traitor even if he still buys the shit about "le greatest ally muh antisemitism, muslims, etc." Judge a man not by his friends or associates, but by his enemies, and Trumps enemies in this case happen to be the whole damn establishment, which redeems him entirely in my book.

If Trump is successful he will actually put a stop to the second holocaust the second holocaust

If he is not successful that's where it will go.

LOL
Do they?

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html?_r=0

I don't know. If they're comparing him to Hitler then why does the Prime Minister of Israel pal around with him and get Trump to do campaign videos for him?

Israel the nation and American Jewry do not always coincide.

Israelis are getting much more conservative as Orthodox outbreed Reform also being surrounded by Kebabs.

American Jews are Reform Jews. Also super liberal Socialist/Democrats. Israel isn't super important to most American Reform Jews. Hollywood and New York are their powerbase.

Remember the Jew counts in sevens.
The seventh shoah is the real one!

You're not from here, are you?
Are you going to answer the question directly or keep deflecting with "LE TRUMP IS LE KIKE PUPPET"?

Jew civil wars when

The Prime Minister of Israel denounced him later for his racist Muslim immigration ban.

The townsfolk even claimed that the jews were protected by nobles who owed them money.

I think I'll take the word of Burton and Apion over some Jew trying to save his skin.

Since when is Joan Rivers' daughter the PM of Israel?

Is this a porn?