New Ben Garrison Cartoon, "The Race Baiter", does anyone have the original?

Zyklon Ben really outdid himself with this one, but it feels a bit off… something is definitely missing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4vTHwvioZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember clear instead of sandy hook and fast and furious it said "Jewish lies and Zionism"

It's the little touches

you cant add to this one by crudely grafting a jew face, this one is honestly good.

REMINDER THAT JEWISH TROLL CHAIM GOLDSTEIN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR DEFAMING BEN GARRISON

This is not a Holla Forums meme. This is a JEWISH meme.

Honestly, user. I'm being serious here.

Ben has transcended the need for edits. Take a good hard look at that image, and tell me it's not close enough to perfection for you to be content.

Replacing Soros with a typical jew tarnishes the image, as Soros is literally a walking Jew Stereotype. Calling him out is far more valuable than calling out a vague Jewish problem.

If you could hang Soros, or a thousand jews, Which would have the greater impact?

this is good

Most jews are just your normalfags with a little bit of extra greed and scheming.
Soros is like the supreme over lord of greed and scheming. So he must hang first.

Also a little anecdote, but we used to have an old jewish guy living next to us, and he had a lot of fruit trees in his backyard and kids used to jump over and try to steal his fruits.
Once we were there visiting when that shit happened and my father was about to shoo those kids away but the kike said it's okay let them take the fruits. My father was kinda surprised because the kikes arent known for their generosity, but then the kike said

FUCKING KIKES

the figures in the background could still have schlomos replace their faces and stars of david could be inserted in several places

Soros needs a jude star.

You gotta commend that kind of short/long term of strategic thinking though, it's not his fucking job to teach kids not to steal

that's pretty based.

You guys really think this is based? It might not be your job to educate those kids, but it's your duty to make sure they find the right path, that's what a good, decent person would do.
Letting kids grow to be thieves just because they arent your children is a pretty jewish thing to do. It's the typical "not my people, fuck up their lives" jewish philosophy.

(((3ae6e6)))

Yeah, this one doesn't really need an edit. Its triggering as it is for our foes.

Soros is a Jewish super villain He has the backstory and everything

It's fine as is, shill.

You posted the original, OP. You mean the kike-edited unfunny false flag.

I think I saw the original version once.
The fish had shlomo noses for their fins.
And the BLM bait had KFC and watermelon in his hands.
Plus the capitol was a bluebeam device.

jew pls go

"It takes a village…"

Do you guys remember that? It's a meme. A meme which predates internet message boards, but is still rather modern.

This meme spread among people who felt an unsatisfied longing for community cohesiveness.

The people can feel there is something wrong with our society. Intuitively, they feel it in their bones. They know this isn't the way we are meant to live.

Who is responsible?

Subtle.

very subtle

Not really.
Soros needs a much bigger nose and the whole idea behind that pic should be changed. Also, it's not about globalism, it's about marxism. Globalism is just a tool, that is being used by marxists to take control over sovereign countries.

Nice try juden no one said anyting about globalism or Marxism

You've got it backwards friend. These rich elite have nothing to gain from Marxism. They are using the promise of Marxism to string along the masses of useful idiots. They don't want Marxism, they want a world government. They aim to make the idiot masses want a world government by telling them it will be Marxist, but ultimately Marxism is a tool not the intent.

(((Someone))) want to sabotage our meme production.

Stop being so paranoid, Ben. Soros finances leftist groups all over the world, of course he is related to globalism and marxism.

Not sure if retarded or just bluepilled. Marxism gives the absolute power to ruling class, of course (((rich elites))) are shilling hard for it.

And world government is impossible without marxism or other far-left system.

Normies don't know about marxism and leftists are playing the name game: they are trying to hide their real intentions.
Seriously, educate yourself. >>>/pdfs/

I could've sworn this was a nazi KKK white supremeacist trump supporter lynching a spook to attract some butthurt

Textbook Marxism gives them nothing.

Marxism in practice is a lie used by the elite to consolidate power. These people don't care about marxism, they care about power. They aim to use the promise of Marxism to string along the useful idiots.

Do not confuse their tactics for their intent.

I agree, the cartoon is good the wat it is.

I like this one a lot. The shadowy figures a little less shadowy.

Nobody(except for reddit-tier normies) cares about textbook marxism.

Correct.

Not really. How many "liberals" or leftists are talking about marxism in open? Most of the time they are using marxist tactics and memes under the disguise of "human rights", liberalism, cuckservatism and so on.

Pretty good.

Take a moment and pause. Those 3 figures are at helms of power because of:

-White guilt (black and jew)
-Male guilt
-Mass media manipulation (pushes said guilt)

Elites know our weak points by the book now. Only internet can save us.

The purpose of Marxism is to brainwash normies. So what normies think of Marxism is inherently relevant.

How many long for it in secret? They know they haven't pushed the Overton Window far enough yet, but they are actively working towards that goal.

College is full of open Marxists.

Darth Sidious stuff right there. I would have recoiled in horror hearing this, but accepted this as the thinking of a wise man, bend one knee, head down and tell him teach me your ways master, explaining christianity made my kind weak, I find comfort in greek philosophy, but teach me your judean tribal ways too.

Welfare and social programs that encourage single moms to reproduce offspring and stay single, so the state provides, then offload the burden of raising those kids on the general public and tell them it takes a village so pay up and shutup.

Paranoid? $oros actively seeks out troubled areas in the world, goes in opens his educational and information centers, basically schools for brainwashing the young and then info centers for distributing propaganda from the brainwashed in those locales. In affect he controls what comes out of these areas and he profits while coming out the good guy humanitarian too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Before 74, in my country all those people would be under arrest or heavily spied upon.

Instead, the patriotic ones are the "threat".

USA, you really are in danger.

I'm talking about that user's obsession, he actually thinks that only kikes are editing Ben's cartoons.

did my best all i can find for now seems to be this.

you're absolutely right. it's a new revolution, this time it's about race instead of class.

Whitey is the new bourgeoisie, and the puppet masters are hard at work stoking up hatred.

excellent digits.

yes, it was something like that. maybe "jewish lies" and "we wuz kangz"… those men in the back may have been merchants, as well

Jokes on him; he made Zyklon-Ben famous, and now he's our meme!

This, really. There's already a kike right in the picture. What else can you do?!

Not really, marxists are using niggers since 60s.
Watch this video, it explains most things about communist subversion: youtube.com/watch?v=i4vTHwvioZ4

make it obvious to normies that he is jewish.
I mean give ben another year and maybe he will be full 14/88.
I really want ben to come back here so we can ask him stuff.

Oh, sorry, didn't pick that up and wrote a mini blog. I see your point.

yeah, he is really generous to Soros visually. i mean its hard to get any kikier than Soros tbh honest. Looks just like the evil demons your parents used to tell you about in fairy tales

checking myself and wondering why I glitch out and wrote "tbh honest" I need some coffee

that will fix it, coffee

10/10 edit.

Not really, Soros is a mid-level kike at best. There are hebrew creatures much worse than he is.

That is a pretty redpilled cartoon. Just need to make Soros look more Jewy.

Sorry to tell you, but Marxism is dead. It's a boogeyman of post cold war retards. Marxism was just one of the the 19-20th century tools the elite employed towards globalism (along with liberal capitalism). But the elite are above ideology and do not care about Marxism per se. Today they do not even use it as a tool anymore. Today they use technocrats and SJW.

subtle enough for normies not to notice. i recommend spreading his one o twatter/faceberg

Should also add a subtle echo around (((Soros))).

No, you're absolutely wrong. Absolutely wrong. Don't think that for a minute. It may have morphed but Illuminism/Jacobinism, the Fabians, etc are still alive today.

The problem you people don't understand is that "real" Marxists talk just like liberals (philosophical liberals) and they never admit their allegiances. I tried to tell Holla Forums that Bill Kristol was a Marxist for the last 5 years and no one believed me until just a few months ago when he started quoting Marx and other Marxists on his twatter when he had his Renegayd meltdown.

Don't be naive. There are Marxists, and they're in your government.
"McCarthyism" is largely an invention by the (((media)))

A thousand. Is that even a question?
A thousand includes Soros & 999 other yid scum.
Just Soros isn't enough since he's got his offspring doing the same ant-white, globalist shit.

I think is impling a thousand random kikes or soros. It's a tough question. I really hate that kike and he needs to die, but he has spawn ready to take over for him and I doubt it would make a real difference. A thousand kikes would probably be more useful.

Kristol is a Trotskyist, not a Marxist.

Soros. If 1000 Jews got hanged they'd use it to play up their victim narrative more and demand even more compensation for antisemitism and anodda shoah.

Marxists don't care about niggers or their improvement/mistreatment by the way. Maybe except for a naive 2 days old recrutee.

They are cannon fodder to break USA or any non communist state that stands in the way.

That's complete bullshit, though. Whether or not they get punished for snagging some fruit off a tre determines whether they'll be serious criminals as adults or not? Leave it to a jew to have no idea how genes work, and think that a person's behavior can be so easily swayed by their scheming bullshit.

I don't see why so many people are replying acting like that's some clever scheme, or that it would actually work. Most likely all those kids stealing his fruit, if they're white, will grow up to be decent folk who are just doing a little childish mischief and stealing a probably insignificant amount of fruit as a snack. Not like black/mexican/native american/etc. kids their same age who are already stealing wallets and electronics to get drug money.

If you think that punishing a kid for common, innocent acts of mischief will actually make the difference of whether they become a serious criminal as an adult or not, then you're an idiot. You must also think that a black kid, if "raised right in a good home and given a good education" will turn out to be just as peaceful and smart as any white kid in the same circumstances. But adoption studies showing how kids of different races in the same exact home environment perform, research on how people of different races who go to the same exact schools and live in the same areas perform, and many other different ways of testing the effects of environment on behavior, prove that all these stupid environmental factors (like scolding your kid for every last little act of mischief) that these morons think are so important, actually don't play any significant part. And a white kid isn't going to become a bank robber or a murderer just because his parents didn't spank him when he stole a couple oranges off of one of Mr. Goldstein's many fruit trees on his large, expensive property.

Obviously the act of punishing the kid isn't the sole determining factor of whether he will be successful or not, but its still important.

So you catch your kid shoplifting, what are you gonna do? just let him go? He needs to know that what he did was wrong and retarded and only nigs do that.

This is is subtle even most redpilled people won't notice. 10/10 would spread

These aren't Marxists. Marxism is a very specific philosophy (more of a religion actually) and almost nobody holds to it today except for irrelevant losers on Holla Forums. It is just people who don't know what they are talking about who use the term "Marxist" in an imprecise way as a catch all term for anything left wing. Precision in language is very important, and so is understanding our enemy.

I noticed one difference but I don't get why its better.

Can someone explain the Fast & Furious thing? I keep hearing the name brought up.

I think we could add a jew nose to Soros though. Because, you know, he's a jew.

Obama gave Mexican cartels guns for free

sauce?

I'm pretty sure Zyklon Ben's been redpilled thoroughly. He can't name the ___ yet, though.

Bullshit. What about the Monthly Review? Do you even fucking read, you dumbass?

You don't know shit. Yes, it is true that hard-core USSR-style economic determinist Marxism isn't widely held anymore, but that doesn't mean that people are not still Marxists. Technically, a more accurate term would be "communists" not Marxists, though. As you point out (however poorly), Marxism is a very contested term. Put two Marxists in a room and you get three opinions. However, Communist, as defined by Marx in the German Ideology, is "a member of a definite revolutionary party." He says very specifically that communism "is not a thing to be achieved" – its not an end-goal so get that fucking idea out of your mind right now.

Also, go read some books and/or quit trying to cover for your comrades, kike
>>>Holla Forums

I like how soros has goblin ears

Here's what the Wikipedos have to say about it (and, as they're known for their bias, it probably makes Obama and friends seem a lot LESS incompetent than they were in real life.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

TLDR: "Let's give the drug-runners free guns. Then, we can use the guns to track them! Oh, we lost track of the guns. Well, at least we did the first part of the plan!"

Border state gun stores were alerting the ATF whenever suspected cartel gun smugglers attempted to purchase large quantities of weapons. ATF told them to sell to them and they would track it in cooperation with Mexican authorities. They even sent back clear NICS background check results when convicted felons were buying for cartels.
Meanwhile, the Mexican government had no idea this was going on. Obama and Hillary were pushing for gun control with skewed statistics about how 90+% of all guns used by the cartels came from US gun stores. The Obama admin was funding the gun smugglers with taxpayer money. And border patrol agen Brian Terry was killed in a shoot out with smugglers armed with a gun from F&F, which finally caused a few ATF agents to blow the whistle.
The Obama admin then had the media blame the entire thing on a long defunct Bush operation called Wide Reciever. The difference they never mentioned was that Wide Reciever was done with Mexican government cooperation, had tracking devices in the shipments, and one a shipment went missing they stopped it. Fast and Furious did none of this. It was basically "Flood Mexico with guns and once they cross the border who gives a fuck where they end up."
Eric Holder ended up the subject of an investigation led by Darrel Issa. He basically acted like a typical nigger and when the committee had enough of his shit and got a judge to order him to hand over information Obama swooped in and said "LOL I claim executive privilege over this and the nvestigation is suspended indefinitely".
Holder quietly resigned later and Lynch stepped in to take his place. It got so absurd that John Stewert was even making fun of Holder and the DOJ on the daily show for withholding information.

Forgot to mention that the ATF, who Orchestrated this whole thing under orders from Obama and Holder, used all the border state guns that ended up in Mexico as an excuse to require all border state gun stores to report anyone buying more than one gun a week. The ATF keeps these names and addresses on a secret list which they claim increases national security.
All the ATF agents who blew the whistle or testified were fired. All the ones who 'lost' files, paperwork, and pled the fifth got promotions. What a coincidence!

Yes, exactly what I said.

Yes, it would. So it is better to use that correct term to avoid confusion. Still, the very elite are not communist in the true definition if the word (elites are smart enough to know that communism is impossible).

No it isn't. It is the doctrine of Marx.

The only thing needed is a removal of the un-needed captions, like King Nig's hat.

fuck off commie. my terminology was good enough for 99% of everyone who doesn't hold your particular "true" definition of marxism

Yes it is. People argue all the time about what Marx "really" meant or the best way to apply his theories/doctrines to society. Journals and journals are filled up with it. Therefore, you are either stupid, a liar or don't understand what an "essentially contested term" means.

see there you go again thinking communism is some definite goal to be achieved when it most certainly is not. perhaps you should read more Marx and read with a more discerning eye

Doctrine of Marx followed with zero tolerance would be Orthodox Marxism.

Ironically even by such standards many marxists are already betrayers to get rid of, due to their attachment to private property and potential means of production.

This involves even Marxism-Leninism. Stalin actually got ironically closer to the ideal when abolishing farmer commerce, but in reality caused huge famines.

goddamn user, this is some impressive work

right on

Do, pray tell, inform us of who could possibly be a bigger kike than Soros?

The Rothschilds, I guess?

He made the Secret Service agents guarding the Limo into Jews.

They are too dinasty minded. They have to think of ways for their spawns to lead decent lifes. I would say.

Soros doesn't have this worry. He can consume all since he won't leave a legacy anyway.

You're also Marx presented a full a completely coherent "doctrine" which is arguable. That aside, you're also assuming "texts" have a "true" meaning, either objectively or intersubjectively, which they don't. user, just stop typing. You're only making yourself look dumb. I sort of agree with your finer points, but you're not getting the big picture of what I'm saying.

*Dynasty

*you're assuming

You say something different than and
And kikepedia, for that matter. He apparently has 5 kids.

I'd say by now he doesn't care much about them/their reputation and is trying to pull a Happening.

Sort of a Madoff who escaped 2008 crisis, except rather than white collar crime it's more Subvertion area. Ideological subvertion aswell.

Get lost Mordecai

I think this one may actually be unedited.

I stand corrected.

Spotted the kike.

Joshua goldberg higher ups should really stop messing with Zyklon Ben.
I wouldn't sleep well at night knowing I was recurrently pissing off a potent RWDS machine.

Lol, that is so corny. Anyway, brilliant cartoon. Saved.

Wew, user. The original meme is about misdirection.
It doesn't make sense for Obama to draw attention to the real problems.

Fuck Ben Garrison.

He allied himself with the (((OHPI))) in response to being trolled.

He deserves to be trolled.

Thanks for the original.

I'd hang both, then I'd make the rest dig an enormous trench and machine gun them into it.

I'm jewish, or at least I was. I'm something different now.
I want everyone to know the truth.

you have to keep in mind that alot of the jew meme is just spread by some of the more /po/ joking around and/or by some who legitimately believe the jews are at fault for everything- but i discovered a deeper agenda to the whole jew meme.

some shills who want that jew meme spread WANT everyone to focus all their attention and frustration for all their problems on a giant generalized group of religious people so that they are distracted and don't give any attention to the true leaders of the global elite cult. the tops of corporations and government.

those leaders also claim to be jewish to further this meme so that everyone looks at them and goes "the jews control my life! fuck them!" but Again, they will do nothing but be upset towards a bunch of random people in the general population. this works for them because Yet still, the global elite cult bosses are left alone. untouched by any responsibility.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

remember though, the whole devil thing is just the global cult's false religion. just because they think it's real and worship that false idol, doesn't make it real.

rip dorner

I didn't mean to say rip. He's totally alive and a real human bean.

But wasn't the illuminati and the whole NWO meme the one meant to draw attention away from the real controllers? Normies don't believe the Jews are evil, because it's "anti-semetic". And, it just so happens that anyone that makes fun of jews or exposes jews in mainstream media IS a jew themselves.

Nicely done

and to top it all off

You seriously need to
FUCK OFF
you filthy kike

No, dear newfriend; we make the "original".

500 yids? what you need to hang 80 yids for goy? i'll let you hang 50 goys and a shiksa, and i'm not giving a shekel more!

Whatever, that's irrelevant. It's the nefarious intent of the kike that we are discussing.

10/10 original, user