HAPPENING: BRITISH JEWS GET RID OF BREXIT CANDIDATE

Media captionAndrea Leadsom reads out a statement explaining the end of her leadership bid. Mrs Leadsom, who was flanked by some of her supporters as she read the statement, said: "Strong leadership is needed urgently to begin the work of withdrawing from the European Union. A nine-week leadership campaign at such a critical moment is highly undesirable."

TL;DR: Pro-Remain politicians got their journalists to carry out a character assassination on the only candidate that could've won.

order-order.com/2016/07/11/aunties-kidding-no-one-on-leadsom-quitting-scoop/

archive.is/2Kvvg

Hahahaha haha

Get fucked Brit/pol/

this is a duplicate thread faggot, reported

Stay mad learningcode

Judging on just the basis of Brit/pol/ that whole isle deserves everything the jews and Arab wrought on it.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

welp
Good luck Britbongs

They just thought the EU was too restrictive for their taste

Fuck off faggot. After going into Brit/pol/ to see what was going on and offer encouragement and getting nothing but vitriol that isle can succumb to the Arab hoards for all I care. Fuck bongs.

That's just the Scots and libs.

>>>/auschwitz/

The Eternal Kike sure figured out that women are easily controlled.
And now UK.

That would be like 99% of military and economy of the West under women.
As designed.
But Trump will sure be shlonging them if he gets in.
Or it was done so that Trump will just cuck Europeans out of their women leaders who will do as he says. You never know.

Spamming had nothing to do with it. Bong are just bitter faggots who will never uncuck themselves. The sooner theyre bred out of existence the sooner the white race can wake up and fight in order not to become the eternal Anglo.

Is that why Farage resigned as well?

Should be Adolf, Enoch, Nigel tbh

Boy you Americans sure are pro-white!

I don't think Sharia allows it m8.

Are they aware that Enoch was around at the same time as Powell? The same with Griffin and Farage.

That art college tuition wasn't worth the price.

Americans, Canadians, and ANZ are mostly Anglo as well. Gas yourself.

There's nothing more cringeworthy than spouting memes out of context in place of an argument.

Off yourself you silly cunt.

The isle is dead. The marsh will become a dune. Good riddance.

lel

They didn't really care that I was American. maybe you're an autist?

It's cute how you can running here crying after sperging out over on Brit/pol/.

As I told you in Brit/pol/ already - we don't value your opinion. This is tantrum throwing.

This doesn't stop your women from being groomed

This doesn't take back londonstan

This doesn't release you from the EU

This doesn't increase your native birthrate

Adios Anglo.

This isn't Brit/pol/ is it faggot. Can't handle the bantz bong? Your country is finished as with its people and their is nothing you will do to stop it cuck.

They must be digging up as much dirt as they can on our people to put them off.

Boris
Farage
Nuttall
Leadsom

They're scared. Either way UKIP will be able to become more radical as they spit in the face of people who believe in democracy and then get betrayed, they'll clean house in the 2020 election if there isn't one before then.

The lid is off and they're having difficulty putting it back on after the brexit vote.

And in the US

This doesn't stop your women from being groomed

This doesn't take back Detroit

This doesn't release you from the Israel/Pan American Union

This doesn't increase your native birthrate

Adios American.

Just shut your whiny mouth.

There's nothing more cringewothy then when brit pol tries to leave its containment thread

Is he (Brexit) right? ;_;

This has got to be b8. There's no way you're this much of a sperg

Allowing women to vote and hold political offices was the biggest mistake the West ever made.

Nearly ever major problem we have today is because of policies pushed by women who are easily fooled into making decisions based on emotions instead of logic and who have a natural instinct for outbreeding.

This isn't you doing anything about it.

WHY NIGE. WHY DID YOU ABANDON THE UK AFTER SUCH A STUNNING VICTORY?

WHY

Cause hes a cuck like the rest of British men.

moishe, your shekels bring all the shitposters to the yard

Ahahahahahahahaha I knew it. The bongs were shitting on poles as if because of brexit they were suddenly some glorious nationalist nation to be feared again. Even after all the hype we see the eternal anglo in true form yet again. Get fucked anglokikes.

lol shut up Poland.

Don't worry, they've assured us they do have guns. So, I doubt they'll take this quietly.

Once Britain is out, the parliament will have control. If that parliament signs us up to a shit deal, UKIP's popularity (already at >3M votes) will explode, and we might actually get the ultimate solution of a parliamentary majority coalition (with Old Labour and some Tories) that truly wants Britain out. Then things can be resolved without having to play any compromise games.

That's assuming Britain can handle 4 more years of unlimited immigration until the next GE though, which it can't, at least its voterbase can't.

JUST

Is this nigga serious?

Moise nothing. I fucking hate your tea drinking, curry eating, inbred ass and I wish we would have let Hitler fuck your ass up and make something out of you.

How many brit/pol/ threads do we need?
Go there and stay there.
Stop infesting this place with that cancer threads.

lol

She needs to have an accident.

Hitler had no intention of invading Britain.

HOW MANY DEUTCH POL THREADS DO WE NEED DURRR JUST STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD

Except you stupid fucks never say that.

because nothing relevant ever happens in the Netherlands except muslim rapes and weed busts

Idiot, this has been discussed 100 times, especially over on brit/pol/ at least 20 times today.
There was a whole thread about it today.

He damn well should have. Look what's become of you, left to your own devices.

Fuck Britain. Enjoy the EU lads, you're going no where.

There's an oldfag meme which comes to mind…

Deutsch pol is in German retard.
It could discuss all the news in the world and it wouldn't matter for 99% of Holla Forums who can't speak German.
German news discussed on Holla Forums in English, in deutsch/pol/ in German, English news discussed in Holla Forums or in brit/pol/ BUT NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.

typical yank everyone

But we saved your ass in WW2

lol

You were dead in the water.

really though am I supposed to thankful? I am so glad our hyper-capitalist jew controlled friends helped us out in our time of need and we get to live in this wonderful diverse world

We could have prevented pearl harbor but it was allowed so we could save your ass.

BEWARE D&C AMERICA VS ENGLAND

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

So are pro-brexit folk going to actually do anything, or was the non-binding vote enough of a pressure valve that everybody is going to feel content to just sit back and take it up the ass?

Fuck off. Britinstan deserves it.

ONLY KIKES HATE TO SEE WHITES UNITED

You will hang soon enough.

She's not wrong

Sharia doesn't allow it m8.

What a fucking goddamn worthless pussy this bitch is. Awww, was da media mean to you? Fucking toughen up! Welp, now Lady Joker will PM, no Brexit, and maybe some people will realize women have to place in politics.

Then Tories lose hard in 2020

They have to deliver Brexit to some degree. The conservative party is already ruling the country on a very slim majority.

lel

Fuckin' A my Brit bros! You gotta do something about this wretched wench!

Poland, i think you have to worry about why obongo is doing military tests in your backyard.

The politicians without children don't care about the future and the ones with children won't risk their kids' lives for strangers'. All is lost.

Nige for PM 2020.

bump

I think its a great thread. No one goes to actual Brit/pol/ because its cancer and full of Aussie-tier autism, but many of us would still like to hear about news from Britain.

Good thread OP. keep it up!

how is he wrong? Oh, Nige had to quit because of threats against his family? Do you think those are going to stop now? They won't.

Oh you Europeans can speak multiple languages? How rootless cosmopolitan of you!

Only by not voting for FDR, he was attacking civilian merchant shipping, Japs were in the right to attack us.

This. I remember the threads where suddenly everyone was a piece of shit to them after Brexit. Fuck the brit scum

so hes a pussy who couldnt handle the threats, basically a women or just an average brit male its the same thing at this point

If she can't stand a bit of abuse from the kikes in the media, how the fuck would she stand up to the kikes that run the EU?

I am 100% sure that being a mother WOULD make her a better candidate.

The largest ethnic group in America is Germans.
The English are only about 9% of America's population.
They created America and immediately opened the borders to replace themselves.
UK is probably going to suffer the same fate.

If this happens the uncucked British people will finally realize their democracy is an illusion.

You're only proving him right, Britcuck.
GOD, I hope you guys get fucked.
This is what you get for talking shit on Trump, even after you got your Brexit.

RIP united kingdom. Or should i say sweden 2 electric boogaloo

wow theyre really can get the normies to make anybody they dont like associated with hitler.

The Throne sits not in ENGLAND. Never has. Mud people are dumb.

Are you aware that Enoch WAS Powell?

Better be a good get.

Are you retarded perhaps?
Hitler did not have any children either. Any good politician does not have children, as they give their lives for the betterment of the state.

She's a Tranny, like Thatcher was. Check the finger ratios. Most of the female politicians are. Our democracy is a total sham, and they hoax the news all the time.

I knew they'd do something like this. They will drag out our leaving the EU, but we won't really leave. We'll be in an in between situation, enjoying EU enrichment as well as Commonwealth enrichment.

They're going to rapidly replace our population in the next few years, saying that "don't worry, we'll get it under control and properly leave soon ;^)". So by the time another election rolls around, there are enough non-Brits to vote our country to ruin.

It was never going to be a one and done affair. Did you really think a single referendum would be enough?

Hoes that democracy coming along brit goys?

Yep, middle finger is the longest one.

It always brings a tear of joy to my face to see how cucked Angloland is. They deserve everything bad that happens to them.

Stay cucked bongs, you should've stayed in the EU where you belong.