Niggers are doxing right wingers on twitter, still hasn't got banned

These niggers are doxing right wingers on twitter. Apparently twitter still hasn't banned them, despite all the reports.

We need a counter dox

twitter.com/yauniexo/status/751447386979913728
archive.is/EIgT3

twitter.com/crystalwh0re/status/752256447468204032
archive.is/vvu8F

They have doxed quite a few people.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crystalwh0re/status/751992792168169473
twitter.com/crystalwh0re/status/751987700417298432
facebook.com/jay.kane?ref=br_rs
8ch.net/baphomet/res/113593.html
archive.is/biUrQ
theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/11/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-account-hacked-ourmine-security
eff.org/deeplinks/2010/01/primer-information-theory-and-privacy
facebook.com/ImsoProud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their names will be remembered.

How the fuck are niggers doxing people?

They have their (((sources))).

So when are we crashing EBT with no survivors?

another one.
twitter.com/crystalwh0re/status/751992792168169473

There are step by step tutorials online.
Even niggers can follow them.

twitter.com/crystalwh0re/status/751987700417298432

Their profiles are full of doxes.
I'm honestly not sure how they are still not banned yet.

praise kek

lol

The last thread we had about this, it was decided that the dox was all fake, she was creating fake accounts and pretending to dox them.

Is she doxing real accounts now?

~1000 posts until the Great Chimpening, I guess.

btw How the fuck you get 9000 $ for solar panels?

These are real people.
This is one of them, its an accoutn that is over 6 years old. lots of friends, etc. not a fake.
facebook.com/jay.kane?ref=br_rs

disgusting

Can't we get /baph/ on this?

Counter doxx the cunt, report her for terrorism :DDDDDD

The ADL database?

If you get doxed by a nigger it's probably your own fault. But whatever. At some point, a critical mass will have to be reached where we're all open about our ideas. There will eventually be enough of us, and our ideas will be mainstream enough, that doxing won't matter.

soon we will get a dank get
if Holla Forums takes it i will inject glue in my eyes

THIS

POSTED ON BAPHOMET
8ch.net/baphomet/res/113593.html

buying them pizzas and things always works lad. Plus having their information in the public makes them very vary about what they post.

Might stop them from doxing people further

Twitter is OK with doxing, they say it was easily available information and then they're done with it. Which is code for

We need RWDS so bad.

If the dox are legitimate, and if the victims didn't do it to themselves by fucking up OPSEC, then we have to consider the possibility that she is being fed information by Twitter.

Rumor has it, Jack Dorsey and Deray are butt lovers. Even if that's not true, Jack is plainly a nigger sympathizer. Such collusion is not out of the picture.

In strangely coincidental news: "Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey's account hacked"

archive.is/biUrQ

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/11/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-account-hacked-ourmine-security

Fire up your vpns and warm up your VoIP shit. Its time to doxwat these niggers.

Send CPS, IRS, and tip off entities that collect on child support to their whereabouts.
That would be black kryptonite instead of just pizzas or prostitutes (which they'd probably enjoy.)

They haven't been banned because the CEO of Twitter is currently fucking the BLM nigger.

These are niggers we are talking about dox em send them emergency plumbers send them edible arrangement watermelons shaped like nooses VoIP the local PD and say you are sick of seeing these people selling drugs there are children on this street and you can smell the drugs when you drive past the house.

how do people get doxxed?
can someone explain pls? :(

step 1
you kill yourself

poor OPSEC
mostly posting their real names or other identifying information and linking it to their shitlord accounts

Oh sweet, some Holla Forumsack in Essex just found his new girlfriend

Thanks for the dating service Crystal

Reusing usernames, posting personally identifiable information, etc.

Remember the 33 bits. Every person on the planet can be uniquely identified with as few as 33 bits of information.

How does that work?

Say you admit to being a plumber on facebook.

A few years later, you admit to living in Oklahoma City.

How many plumbers are in Oklahoma City? Probably a few dozen, to low hundreds.

So you've narrowed yourself down from one in seven billion to one in a hundred. If you post any more information about yourself, you've likely just uniquely identified yourself.

What does this mean? It means that if you aren't activity telling white lies about yourself to poison the well, then chances are you are slipping information that is innocent by itself but in aggregate could identify you. If you aren't actively lying, then consider your accounts to have a shelf-life. You need to keep a complete mental model of all the information you've shared about yourself, no matter how seemingly inconsequential. After you can no longer keep track of it all, it is time for a new account.

eff.org/deeplinks/2010/01/primer-information-theory-and-privacy

Be aware that Twitter may be facilitating these doxings.

Quads followed by dubs of truth!

SOMEONE GET THIS ON /BAPHOMET/ AND /COW/ NOW!

I am rolling for Septs…

Where are they, I wonder?

They also threaten donalds life all of the time with no consequences. We'd have the secret service v& in no time if we did this about obongo or hillary

Spaniard GET

NIGGER

Anyone got any fake e-mail services one can use to sign up?

gg /sp/artans

Because Twitter is run by communists who want right-wingers to be killed. Like seriously, how naive are you?

After all the guns are taken away.

The tweets are protected now, maybe someone showed her the folly of her ways

GAS THE KIKES DOX WAR NOW!

bump

AND FUCKING FOUGHT! WE'RE NOT GONNA LIE DOWN AND TAKE THIS ARE WE?

IF NOBODY DOES ANYTHING, THIS PLACE IS MORE CUCKED THAN I THOUGHT

I'd do something but twitte has banned my account and the 30 or so I've created since. Usually manage to tweet a few pro Trump tweets and then I'm banned. Fuck twitter.

How is being doxxed as a "right winger" even a bad thing? What the fuck is this nigger trying to accomplish? "I know your name! I know your name!" Oh no! Your broke, ghetto-bound black ass won't do shit about it, so who the fuck cares?

Cheated.

Get disqualified.

This

Whenever I have a profile on a forum website and I start talking with people and they ask me somewhat personal questions, I always mix up the white lies with straight up lies, so they get an idea of what I'm like but I also get to exaggerate and put in some other made up cool shit.

Other times I'll just completely make up a new personality for that profile and make it have nothing to do with my real self.

Who cares? Why are you even on Holla Forums if you care about what content people post online?

I apologize for the self-plug, but it is somewhat related.

TLDR: making autodoxxer, help plx

I'm working with a small group on a web scraper and linguistic identification software package. The idea is to identify unique phrases and writing styles to

1) Identify users across online communities (is this WaPo faggot also this forum shill?)

2) trace information flow (which think-tanks, journalists, tenured professors etc. are most influencing leftist fuckfaces)

3) deliver useful/actionable intelligence reports on leftist activity to allies

I would say, realistically, we might have this tested and operational by August or September. You'll know when it happens.

If you have any pastes or decent indexes of lefty bullshit (preferably activist communities and ones where users can post), we need as much source data to train the algos on as we can get our hands on. Also, the more lefty communities we scrape, the more opportunities we have for finding leaks.

get lynched
an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
It is exposing those peaceful BLM supporters and giving them the same medicine

The sheboon deserves a good doxing as well as several others. They probably have kikebook among other shit.

Find them and give them free box/pizza delivery.

Ah, good, we are moving to the next stage of the race war where it stops being attacks on police and starts being thugs running through neighborhoods.

I would start a new list. As another user said in a different thread, taking out organizers and agitators is the first thing that should happen if SHTF.

I mean start a new thread.

needs to collect all of the info of every organizers or supporters of BLM people. Dig every shit that they have and ridicule them. And if some or many of them are attacking people who disagree then let them feel the same, twice as hard

More proof that Jack Dorsey and the BLM guy are fucking?

Absolutely. if any of these faggots had lived near me, I would've paid them a visit and keyed their car/rims/whatever. But alas, I live in the middle of nowhere.

You're usually fired from your job and they often come and fuck with you and your family, sometimes they kill pets, break windows, assault you, because leftists are fucking psychopaths who need institutionalized or gassed. I've been fucked with and I've known people who have been fucked with by leftists for pretty mild shit we've said in public, I'd never, ever fucking put a scrap of personal infor on the internet especially not social media run by communist faggots.

Yeah, but will that psychopathy stop them from taking a crow bar/bat to the back of the head? Or their car from being absolutely destroyed?

There is a reason why the left doesn't fuck with the Aryan Brotherhood (they never fuck with them) or skinheads (unless they're in a large group). The former has demonstrated a willingness to kill, while the other has a reputation for putting lefties in ICU.

The way you beat the left is you become an even bigger psychopath. If they take your job and any chance of employment you have, make them permanently brain damaged.

also D e l H arvey

Have you tried setting their houses on fire, or beating them with a stick?

Can anyone verify whether this FB belongs to the 2nd nigress?

facebook.com/ImsoProud

What if I told you that Ayanna Saunders of Missouri died in 2013?

What if I said that this Twitter was maintained by state-funded pleb who thought that $60,000/yr was ballin?

What if I told you this person existed exclusively to promote the lame duck race war narrative to help create martial law to turn the lame duck into an unstoppable tyrant?

NYPA