Check out this shit

so about a month ago, i bought some some mexican food. i got a chimichanga, which came with pico de gallo and marinated jalapenos. somehow i didn't throw it away the leftovers and they ended up under a pile of dirty laundry.

when i picked up the laundry to put it in the washer, i found the container of food underneath, and when i opened it, i discovered this nightmare.

the thing that looks like a ball of pus is probably a small uneaten piece of the chimichanga, and the weird hairy mass is growing on top of a bed of pico, cheese, red sauce and lettuce.

i hate you

Jesus, what the fuck were you thinking.
If I roll dubs, eat the hair.

If dubs, you eat it all an post pics w/time stamps or else kek shall curse you for the rest of your days.

you guys are out of your minds if you think i'm eating it. i decided to put the whole thing in a bag and leave it in my closet. i'll check back again in a few months. i want to see how disgusting it can become.

Triple dubble dubs dictates you eat it. Do not deny the will of kek, OP.

Pull it back out, pussy.

you eat it. i'll mail it to you.

I'm not the one who got rolled on, lad.

what are you gonna do if i don't eat it? call the Holla Forums gestapo?

MODS MODS MODS BAN THIS MAN

nuke it from orbit immediately

trips confirm

ban the OP

nah

i feel loved right now, by how much you guys want to see me die of food poisoning.

You probably won't die, but we have to find out. For science.

You got rolled on lad. Cleanse your spirit by atoning for your sins of living in filth by becoming one with your garbage. You must eat it. These are the rules of dubs. You will not get sick, kek will protect you. If you don't eat, curses await.

ok, let's explore this.
if i don't die, which i'm pretty sure i will, then at the very least i will wake up in the middle of the night vomiting blood onto my pillow. that is in addition to the regular vomiting i'll do while i eat it.

If that happens you also have to eat the vomit

Hand it to a homeless man closed.

What's it like being a disgusting piece of shit OP?
I wont even leave plates in my room for more than an hour or so, but you left a container of food and covered it in dirty laundry.