Please bully me

please bully me

I refuse. Now sit in the corner.

I love you user.

lol jk

I just think you need to get the best sleep possible user

Are you a grill or just a faggot roleplaying?

I think you need to go back to cuckchan

please, I really need this
bully me

You're a piece of shit and I hope you die.

You are a great person user!

Does it count as bullying if you're only saying nice thing to him because he says he wants to be bullied and you wont give him the thing he wants?

Keep your chin up, it's going to be alright.

Come here you litle bicht Succ mi dicc

Only if you give me anime girls

you like anime(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You're a faggot. I bet you'd be proud of your funny walking after getting stabbed repeatedly by dick

stay in the horsefucker thread

Hey user. What's up little guy?

We love you OP..You're the best.

Are you the OP? What do you know.

So cute~
I bet you're a loser and have horrible taste in waifus

I will bully you with a heavy shower of pain inciting, terror inducing, ball busting, cute animu.

ITT: trolls
OP clearly stated a request to be bullied yet all you manage to contribute with, is compliments.

It's gnawing away in the back of your head, the moronic question you've had for quite some time now: Will somebody miss you if you committed suicidef?
Yet, we both know the answer. In fact, its so obvious that by repeating the question, you hope to delude yourself into thinking that there ever was any other answer than an absolute 'No.' but you don't have the balls so the march of mediocrity, shame, failure & disappointment goes on. It's pathetic really, you don't even have the courage to end your suffering nor the courtesy to end it for the sake of those around you. Saying that nobody would care, well it's a lie of course. Co-workers would be delighted, your "friends" relieved & your parents… Pfft.
Open a bottle of red and remince over the Good Times, before you were born that is.

Itd be alot better if you just did it though. Marriage? Kids? Heh, forget it. Tolerable job? Actual friends? Just forget it, it's just not achievable with you at the helm of the sorry excuse of a sinking ship that you call "your life"
At times I want to laugh at you (we all do) but really, you are fucking nothing so there's nothing to laugh at.
Whatever dreams you might have had, just let them go already. Whatever criteria you have to justify going on living, it's just not going to happen. Ever… Because you are you. The dust that the wind carries away, not to leave an impression on anyone or anything. Why wait? Sweet Release can be yours, if you weren't such a fucking coward.

Kill yourself.

You are a wonderful member of society

Have a nice day.

motto kudasai

You seem like a cute person OP!