twitter.com/Breaking911/status/752510784522027010

archive.is/ksmvD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d19aK
archive.is/Spdxr
twitter.com/swrnewsbw/status/752509146474381312
wz.de/home/panorama/stuttgart-mann-stuermt-kanzlei-mit-schusswaffe-1.2228932
mobile.twitter.com/SchmidtLev/status/752523864987541504
hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/2793036/2016/07/11/Twee-doden-bij-vermoedelijke-gijzeling-in-Stuttgart.dhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a gun free zone?

Yes Germany is one.

Can't be.

Corroboration from local news agency:
archive.is/d19aK

No you retard.

There's a gun there so CLEARLY it can not possible be a gun free zone. That would be illegal!

Is the active shooter merkel offing herself?

gas kikes & shooter
win-win

We can only hope.

Hope it's a German Nationalist.

Let's see…

Either a confused white guy or a dindu who is pissed at his lawyer that he's about to be deported. Former is more likely.

More corroboration from RT:
archive.is/Spdxr

twitter.com/swrnewsbw/status/752509146474381312

Translation:

That's actually pretty much where I live, and I haven't heard anything yet. Will investigate.

wat?

Germany actually had several groups in the nature of the USA's "Order" in the 80's. I presume these are resurgent, so it could be a cracka taking down some kikes.

Anything more might come off as racist.

Right.

Pardon me for my racist, white privilege.

I'm also a male so I didn't mean to rape you.

Dubs for kebab pbuh.

Totally not false flag where it getsd blown up and it's an anonymous white guy to showcase that "see, white people are a danger too!" and hte only thing in common is guns.

Let's wait for the facts. Something like this happened a few months ago, and it was just some idiot with a BB gun doing some airsoft practice on a roof. I got stuck in traffic for an hour thanks to that asshole

If dubs vibrant Ramadan celebrations.

(checked)
Well, it's confirmed.

It's a hostage situation you faggot, this isn't somebody playing around with a toy.

VIBRANT
I
B
R
A
N
T

Lol

oh shit

Shit…

I feel so bad for John. I first heard last month he was heavily red-pilled in massive doses back over on halfchan relating to Hitler and the Holocaust, and has since spiraled into a deep dish depression. His mother apparently has contacted psychiatrists on his current mental health status too, which causes deep concern in his following. He is now spending unhealthy ammounts of time (15 hours at a time) listening to static on his short-wave radio.

An user from another thread who knew him IRL claimed he's slowly losing his mind and is not sure if it's the fast food he's been eating en mass or the recent hardcore red-pilling - he said he sees his mother drive him into the city every other day (he still hasn't attained a licence at the age of 22) to purchase proscessed shit from fast-food chains. In a review of a macoroni product he produced 2 weeks ago you can see him about to break into tears mid review.

And so comes to the topic of this discussion - should we only red-pill the strong minded? some folk like little Johnny just don't have what it takes. He may very well descend into madness from overdosing on the red pill - due to swollowing such a massive dose instead of rationing out smaller red-pills.

…Yeah, I'm getting worried…

He spends all his time rocking back and forth throwing darts around the house and typing "die nigger" over and over again on his typewriter.

I think he is losing it guys.

In the comments he told a fan that he believes god speaks to him through the static of his shortwave radio and he tells him of an upcoming race war, and that he is happy about this.

We should've gotten worried when he started adding hardcore Christian rock to his music playlist.

I heard that reviewbrah wanted to buy an AR-15 "for the upcoming race war" but his mom wouldn't help him get one. Instead of buying a gun, he had to settle for taping a kitchen knife to a broom. It's "the only thing standing between negros and my homestead" according to him. "It is what it is."

We actually don't know that yet, so calm you shit, nigger.

wz.de/home/panorama/stuttgart-mann-stuermt-kanzlei-mit-schusswaffe-1.2228932
Rought translation: It's unclear whether this is a hostage situation because police don't know what's going on yet.

Wrong thread faggot

sage for off-topic

Concept of a gun free zone doesn't exit in Germany, if you got the permit to carry a gun in public, you are allowed to carry your gun wherever the fuck you want.

This nigga is older than me? Wtf!

Sam Hyde really is all over the place, huh

Fuck him he's weak. The red pill separates the wheat from the cucks.

Yeah, grains rule!

Someone really needs to stop Sam Hyde, when will world goverments learn he is a threat?

POLICE TO STORM BUILDING SHORTLY

What are they gonna do? Hurl strudles at the guy?

WHY THE FUQ DO YOU SEND THAT ON TWITTER ?
it's like they want the shooter to know what's happening outside.

It's in case the german public forgot they existed.

Nice going, idiots.

Surely they storm the building before we know they're going to storm the building?

Video of the scene :
source : mobile.twitter.com/SchmidtLev/status/752523864987541504

From reporter onscene:

I am not sure these helmets are bulletproof anyway user.

They will storm the building with tactical strudel and then pertition the germanistan goverment for sharp sticks and commence cleanup operations.

Kek

ebin post, shithead. you're thinking of england

No, london doesnt have strudel, tactical or otherwise.
Along with everything else that might provide an once of enjoyability for bongs.

STILL nothing on the German MSM about this.

Most ballistic Kevlar helmets can take glancing shots and even direct ones from smaller caliber bullets.

And it's mandatory to wear helmets during raids, but if it's an easy case with no press the guys just roll through.

I'm fairly certain hunters, who are the only people who can even realistically get a gun license without being part of the police or military, are not allowed to carry their guns around.

checked and kek'd

Correct.

There's at least one helmet on the ground, so they might just not be finished preparing on that picture.

You can also get a gun license if you are a regular member of a shooting club or if you can prove you have a special need for it (VIP, rape victim, maybe something along those lines)

If you want to transport your gun as a hunter, you'll have to do so in the trunk of your car, disassembled, and keep the ammo seperate. Probably need a special gun case as well.

Concealed carry exists for some special cases at least.

Or a tiny cop/Kek

Then it means that there are no hostages because all of 'em are dead

stop spamming this 4cuck shittypasta you septic mong

stop talking out your ass

So it was a sandnigger or not?

It's two of them.

You don't get a permission to carry a gun in Germany as a private person except you are hunted down by the mafia. There are less than 20 people in Germany who have this permission.

You can get a permission to own a gun but you are not allowed to carry the weapon and ammunition together. You are not allowed to lay the gun around in your house. It must be in a safe. The federal police can check you once in a while if you do so without telling you when it will happen. If you break a rule you are fucked. Also you are not allowed to possess a gun if you are a mental or criminal.

Gun owners are the most monitored persons in Germany hence the most law abiding peole you can find in Germany. In contrary you can get every gun you want in your local station/red light district. There are around 20 million legal guns in Germany and estimated 20 million illegal guns here. So statistically every second person has a gun (Germany has a population of about 82 millions).

GERMAN MEDIA REPORTS TWO DEAD FOUND

Translation:

Two dead found "in the cellar" of the building. Weird…

Yep, either "cellar" or "basement".

Translation:

Makes me think it was a mafia thing.

Dubs conffirm that the 2 sandniggers are dead 00

Fritzl is already out?

It's also interesting to note that the German media reports on this in the past tense, for whatever reason.

im sure we will never know the nationality of the shooter
do you guys remeber the incident in the cinema
they pretty much memoryholed it, never said how the shooter was..

Well I could have been culturally enriched today.

I just moved to Stuttgart a few months ago and my Gym is in the East side of the city. All the roads were closed and the train system was halted. I was wondering what the fuck was going on.

They were germans*, I repeat germans*

what i always wonder about is how much ammo is floating around
guns can become worthless pretty quick without

Guys, I have a proposition. I would like to sell you 200 million guns, so that your population is as well armed as it should be.

Please go for it. I'll take 10 (including a nice SPAS). And a world war amount of ammunition. Thank you! :^)

was it really a German?

As a person with a loaded AK-47 next to my bedside, this bothers me.

Psst, you don't need the approval of the state to actually do things you want.
If you want to have and carry a gun, do it, just don't tell anyone.

I carry wherever I want now.
Screw "gun free" zones, they have no right to search me.
And where I live you can carry anywhere except federal buildings, courtrooms, & airline terminals…and that's too many restrictions, as far as I'm concerned.

this

you know full well that our (you excluded, apparently) people are the ones that are killed, robbed, raped and beaten up. hardly the other way around

Nay marry t'would be impossible!

A law firm is bad terror target.

If dubs evil white nazi bigot.

Does anyone have that Heath Ledger image macro ready?

Kill random Germans around downtown corners every week and nobody bats an eye.
Kill one or two lawyers once and everyone loses their minds

By the way I live near there, if there is a happening at a reasonable time again here soon, I'll be sure to head out to try and find out more. Right now it's too late in this part of the world.

yes
all people living in germany are "germans" …

oh fuck off. was it a kebab or not?

Media hasn't said anything, no motive apparent, just a dead lawyer and some random other dead guy.

Again, I suspect mob business.

nobody knows

its been 4 hours and nobody knows? probably means it was a kebab, eh?

Probably, they have been growing bolder in the netherlands as well. Leaving a decapitated head in front of a shop and killing their targets during the day when they go and pick up their kids from school.

2 men found dead in the cellar, finished of with bullets.
Police busted in and found them.
Imo it looks like one murdered the other and then killed himself?

hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/2793036/2016/07/11/Twee-doden-bij-vermoedelijke-gijzeling-in-Stuttgart.dhtml

Kek I did the same thing. Looked for mrap, tank, body armor, m4s, naathing Bro.

The civilians in Virginia here walk around heavier than that all the time.

They means (lebanese) mob they, no?

Very possibly not political in motive, then. Could be a run-of-the-mill murder suicide, maybe work or relationship related.

Or the allahu snackbar decided to kill the hostage and then end himself before the dirty kuffar got their hands on him.

I mean, they're keeping silent on the race of the perpetrator, and they only do that when it's a vibrant.

It has to get worse before it gets better, unfortunately

It will never get better. They gunned down hundreds of surrender monkeys like cattle in the middle of Paris and fuckall happened. They rape millions of white girls in England and fuckall happens.

That's a bolshevik phrase and it only worked for them because they had been planning and preparing in secret for years so that they could eventually take power.

So tell me user, have you been doing something even remotely similar?

probably

This good goy hasn't been stockpiling everything needed.

What the fuck did I miss?

Well at least their police are getting good practice in for the day of the rope.

VIBRANT!

Kek

So did this end already? There's no info about any further hostages, just the two dead men.

What about the gunman? There's only this photo.

Probably not a sandnigger, but we'll see.

The gunman is believed to have used warp gates to get to Stuttgart

tbh german special police make american SWAT look like milsim airsoft faggots. though the FBI "HRT" death squad makes german special police look like milsim faggots

Remember the time when Germans used to be badass?

this will be memoryholed
like the cinema shooting a few weeks before

My thoughts exactly.

Bet it was da jooz

Reported.