Assassination threats forced UKIP boss Nigel Farage to resign

rt.com/uk/350645-assassination-threat-farage-ukip/

The newspaper claims he gave a police statement about threats made to his family. It is understood those threats were made against his daughters, aged 11 and 16."

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/350645-assassination-threat-farage-ukip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like that sandnigger that was saying he would rape his daughters?

hes probably also leaving because the brits economy is about to crash. Thats why Cameron resigned to give the Brits 3 more months before brexit so they can get ready for the ass raping.

That's not how trade works m8

He worked in the City of London, goes into politics and makes Brexit stuff. Probably the bet alot of money on leave and is rich now. Why should he stay in politics?

I mean the Brexit event had the potencial to make out of 1000€ shorting on DAX, around 80-90k €.

He seems rather jewish to me to be honest…

You are an honest to God retard.

That's some quality get right there.

That is how trade works m8

I expected more from this man. Did he seriously allow himself to be intimidated into submission? I guess I expected to much from a britcuck.

The big questions is, why in a elite controlled media, the leave campaign is lead with such a stubborn ideocracy that it is a laughing stob around the world. Maybe murdoch helped a bit..

I honestly wonder why nobody considered so far, that a Brexit would play into the hands of the elites…

If you have several millions, you want to have several hundreds or do something with purpose. Looks like he found a way to have both.

I mean it's a jewish move, not that he is a jew himself.

You clearly know absolutely nothing about Nige.

Idiot.

Of course. I always had that option in the back of my mind.
The Rothschild/globalist get to keep their Heart of Darkness[spoiler][/spoiler] away from EU/Germans and within US army aoi.

Farange was a banker in the City before going in the politics. And whaddayouknow he went into politics to get GB out of EU. Went straight out after he accomplished his mission. He smells of being a con op plant.

No he wasn't. Stop shilling.

Near the end of the referendum Nigel was saying some pretty defeatist shit.
I think he just tired though and he felt like the climax of his political carteer was about to end in failure. But it was a clinch victory instead. And with the sandnigger problem there I can see him wanting to take a step back from it all now that his main objective actually succeeded.
I heard he isnt leaving polotics 100% he's just dtepping down as leader from UKIP. Hope whoever takes his place is as strong and moral as he was.

The jewiest of them all, user.

I don't knwo alot of him, that's true. I like his speeches, I have seen maybe 2 dozen of him. I just want reassure that he is one of the good guys. Right now he gets out of politics because of death threats. When I hear death threats I kinda always doubt the narrative spinned.

I am sorry when it seems that I piss one of your heros, I don't mean to hurt your delicate feelings.

Maybe it's something like, let Brits engange with the Common Wealth and then take them back into EU, so the Elits got more control.

I don't know, but somehow it baffels me that nobody questions so far if Brexit, is a move wanted by the elites.

And yeah, I like Farage but I am confused over how he acts recently.

The guy was called Jake Brook. And he looks as British as they come.

Banker and Trader are diffrent things that true. Just like not joining the army for somebody loving his country, banking and trading seems really fishy.

Honestly I hope so and I hope that I don't read into his weakness, a bad intent. While I want to consider it.

While I somehow baffeld that he said engage with Common Wealth more after the results where in. Isn't the Common Wealth the reason you guys got so many sandniggers. I mean of course getting out of the EU will also stop immigration to an extend.

But I dunno I am just confused.

it is kind of odd that he resigns roughly one week after hes photographed in the EU parliament with Juncker whispering something into his ear
but then again he's always made it quite clear the aim of UKIP was to break Britain free of EU control and thats been achieved practically
if they renege on it after the fact he'll come back

he may leave politics all together or he might try and rejoin the Tory party

Maybe I should get into politics. I mean, I'm a repulsive NEET slob who only talks to my parents (my only family members I have regular contact with) every once in a while.

I own nothing, and don't have anyone to care for or give a shit about. I care more about exacting revenge on the globalists, traitors, cucks, shitskins, and so forth than I care about my life.

In other words, they can't threaten me.

Man, right sure is rising West.

Death threats only matter when globalist leftards are talking about threats that might have happened in a youtube video that oh-so-conveniently absolves them of all responsibility to complete a deliverable.

He's on ok terms with Juncker personally, the two men disagree on just about everything politically, but Juncker himself seems rather charming, and they both have a fondness for booze.

He was barred from EU negotiations.
What do you want him to do in politics now? Be a 5% vote party like the liberals are?

>rt.com/uk/350645-assassination-threat-farage-ukip/

I think RT is a shit since Farage himself fucking stated that he left UKIP because he didn't want to be a career politician and had said YEARS AGO that his job would be complete when UK left the EU. Daily mail as a source of course reports that its due to the threats to try bring in a divide and conquer post brexit vote.

To be fair, he was facing the entire establishment as well as local cucsk. That kind of strain takes its toll on a man.

pretty fucking obvious

much the same goes for Leadsom I'd wager.

they really are beginning to have to play nasty - and they're perfectly willing to.

trade only works if you're in an agressive left-wing conglomorate.

hurrr

way to much shill itt whilst brit are at work.

im out

I think there were made some treats against Nigel's daughter, if I remember it correctly. Saw it in a brit/pol/ thread during the aftermath of the referendum

goood

?

You're talking absolute shit.

I'm sure There will be no repercussions what so ever for massive events in the world or for the break up of huge trading and economic blacks like the EU no sir e bob lets just ignore everything that is happening around us. Your a fucking idiot m8, but we dont need to argue time will tell.

Kill yourselves

Didn't they already make two attempts at his life? I can understand someone leaving after that.

yeah, what kind of person won't sacrifice his 11 year old daughter for a political career?

this is one of the reasons why i prefer political leaders that don't have kids

sadly, in todays climate only childless rightwingers can run a politically incorrect campaign against leftist degeneracy.

sad, because they are the ones that should have children.

Direct democracy is the only realistic solution to this problem.

They would get accidented or shot by a mentally unstable citizen.

Anita 2.0

this would 100% happen, it's like with charlie hebdo and people moaning about antagonising muslims

this fucked

why are all your leaders resigning like little pussies? where is your queen to defend your people? wtf UK???

Well he already survive two attempts on his life

well how many politicians are there in a country? especially on a national level? a few hundreds, maybe a few thousands
not a big deal if a small percentage like that doesn't have children
your nation must come before your family, especially if you want to be a political leader
not to mention that the gender balance of our nations has been upset, we should have more males than females
some jobs are more suited for men without a family