amren.com/news/2013/05/debunking-the-iq-myth/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
johnhawks.net/explainer/laboratory/race-cranium/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
8ch.net/v9k/res/8278.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah, racism is for faggits

racism is a crime and crime is for niggers

Yes, but not nazi-tier or even nationalist-tier. I just think niggers are mostly a scourge on civilization.

not particularly

Actually I could live with everyone, I just can't fucking stand people who are not peaceful, which means a lot of brown skinned persons

speak good english or fucking kill yourself

now I don't hate niggers, but you guys are all a bunch of niggers. Especially op. I hate you racist fucks.

of course I'm racist

I have the ability to recognize patterns

oh shit thats lit

Now you guys are not only racist, but you also enjoy violence!

A little but wish I wasn't.

Also nice robotwars.

I am, but I can't speak for Holla Forums as a whole.

DSP is such a salty fucking bitch, god damn.

Collectively, niggers are inferior to Hispanics, Europeans, and Asians.

If you aren't anti-science, then do you acknowledge the physical differences between the races such as brain size and skull structure and the differences in intelligence quotient test performance? The physical differences alone prove that the races have evolved separately from one another and when you combine that data with the consistent differences in intelligence quotient test performance and school standardized test performance throughout every country on Earth, it becomes clear that the races do not perform the same physically or mentally. If the environment is the causing factor for the different scores and performance, then why is the data and results persistent through every country and civilization? Why is it that in every country the data is always the same, where East-Asians score higher than whites and whites score higher than Africans?

Jewish-American average intelligence quotient level - 113

Asian-American - 106

White-American - 103

Hispanic-American - 89

Black-American - 85

Sub-Saharan African - 70

Australian Aboriginal - 62

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P

amren.com/news/2013/05/debunking-the-iq-myth/

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

johnhawks.net/explainer/laboratory/race-cranium/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

You must be a nigger yourself, why you posting it twice? You forgot that you posted it?

I accidentally made a reply and not a new thread.

To a certain extent

Sometimes

Only niggers are racist

Yes

only on the internet. in irl social situations i only always show alot of respect for anyone i deal with until they give me a reason not to like them.

niggers piss me off irl alot more than any other group

That would be the perfect vision of our future, in a perfect world.

Yes and proud of it. What you have in the picture is a fag, not a racist.

This is a racist.

yes tbh

I just needed to share this….. forgive me.

needs moar pooper

You guys are truly homosexual, and probably black too. Don't you know that only minorities and idiots are racist? Have you ever seen a rich white man who is also racist?

I wasn't, few years ago. But with time, and after some events, I became more and more intolerant.
A fact that made me broke my relationships with some "friends", progressive and blind about everything.

Today, I just dream about a place filled with my people only, white people. No racemixing shit, no niggers, no arabs…
That multiculturalism idea never worked and it will never work ; whites are slowly but surely getting destroyed, our cultures will disappear, replaced by some primitive vulgar subculture, born from primitive brains and encouraged by traitors/politicians.

I don't want to see my kids growing in such a world, full of monkeys, incapable of having a decent education.

So yeah, I became quite racist through time, and I actually think about leaving my country for a place that doesn't look like Cameroon.

of course the woman with tattoos is against race mixing. You guys are faggits, and you blame your problems on multiculturalism.

Yes, set them straight, rabbi.

little bit

of course you low iq nigger don't get the point. Dip shit, there are bad people in every race, that woman with tattoos all over her arm is very likely a nigger.

If you live in a rich, or decent neighborhood it doesn't matter if your neighbor is black or white, because they will all behave decent. If you live in a poor ass shit hole because you yourself suck, then of course your neighbors will eat dick too.

you think a trailerpark full of white people is a better place to live than a mid class area with some black people in it?

Nigger, you suck so much dick your brain is probably full of cum.

u sound like a fukin woman lel

Why wouldn't i be?

How can I, a White Jew, be racist? I only hate Niggers!
Doesn't everyone?

PS. I love to cosplay as a Nazi

It is well known–though not well publicized–among academics and policymakers that the reason the United States lags behind much of the developed world in measures of crime, incarceration, health, infant mortality, and other indicators is due not to the incidence of these problems in the population as a whole but, rather, to the prevalence of these problems among a certain segment of the population.

That segment of the population is the Negro.

The American Negro is less healthy, less wealthy, less willing to seek employment, more likely to commit violent crimes, and more likely to be incarcerated than any other numerically significant minority in the U.S.

It seems clear that it is time to free the U.S. of many of the problems that keep it from prospering with the most peaceful, clean, and healthy developed nations. It is time to free the U.S. of the Negro. Here is a plan to do so.

The U.S. population stands at roughly 320 million. Forty-five million of these are Negroes, including those who are part Negro. The first step in cleaning up America is to reduce the number of Negroes drastically. I do not suggest anything barbaric: merely that roughly 90% be removed from the United States, either through repatriation to Africa, or by shipment to uninhabited islands throughout the world's oceans.

Criteria for removal from the U.S. would include lack of educational attainment past high school, any criminal record, or a positive test for HIV.

Of imprisoned Negros, any Negro sentenced to 10 or more years in prison (including a life sentence or the death penalty) should be executed immediately. Negros serving less than 10 years will be permitted to serve out their term, then be deported to Africa or an island.

Of the remaining ~4 million Negroes with a college education and no criminal record, those engaged in productive work beneficial to society will be permitted to continue. Those buck Negroes not currently engaged in productive work will be employed in manual labor, repairing and building infrastructure such as bridges and roads under the direction of white or Asian engineers and foremen. All buck Negroes permitted to remain in the U.S. will be castrated so that they cannot reproduce.

Remaining negresses will be required to receive permanent sterilization or effective implanted birth control (IUDs or hormonal implants), whichever is less expensive.

While all of this may seem cruel, I would ask you to consider something: Is the American Negro happy? Surely, his quality of life is better in the U.S. than that of most of his African cousins, yet he is not happy. In their music, their violence, their wanton destruction of their own neighborhoods, they betray their constant rage and unhappiness. It is kinder to free the Negro and return him to the Dark Continent, or to some island equivalent thereof, than to keep him in a society in which he has demonstrated a total inability to integrate.

With these changes to our society, the U.S. will see immediate and dramatic drops in violent crime, incarceration, HIV cases and infection rates, and welfare program participation, and increases in longevity, overall health, test scores, educational attainment, employment, and property values.

This is the best path for both the U.S. and the Negro. Let's build a better world today.

8ch.net/v9k/res/8278.html

Whats wrong?

DATA MINING THREAD

I'm chinese and full racist. The vast majority of the chinese community is also racist. Anyone who say''s they aren't racist is kidding themselves. Of all my interactions everyone's fairly openly racist except you white fellas. Why are you guys so afraid of being racist?

Please tell me you got more?

Define the word "racist".

I can tell you what leftists will say: it's because of white colonialism. White people have oppressed blacks everywhere, so there is racism everywhere, so that's why they score lower.

Also, they'll say that the only thing IQ tests measure is the ability to take an IQ test - and the test has cultural biases that favor whites and asians.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS OS A DATA MINING THREAD GTFO ASAP!

Not sure, maybe because of the influence of christianity. These days white people might not believe in god too much, but cultural change is very gradual and subconsciously, as if by inertia, we still strive for moral superiority, and we buy easily into ideas like justice and altruism.

I don't hate anyone, but I guess you can call me racist since I just people by their race before getting to know them.